The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Loss of a loved one > Loss of a child
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old January 29th, 2011, 08:44

Default partner died after 14yrs together

i met my partner 14 yrs ago i lived in devon he lived in dorset i travelled down to see him years and years had pased and we had 4 children our eldest is now 12yrs old then it goes 11yrs old then 8yrs old then our boy is 6 yrs old the others are 3 girls anyway years had passed and we both had diff health problems and the 29th of january 2010 we had our 4 kids put in to the care of the local authority then on the 18th of october 2010 they got put into long term care and we have to wait till they are old enough till i get them back any way that was more than we could bare time had passed and my partner couldnt cope with things as well as i could and on the 29th november 2010 i went into the bedroom to wake him up and he was dead he had died in his sleep of bronco pheumona he was only 33 im 32 i love him so much i still do the pain is unbearable my doctor has put me on anti depressents as i couldnt cope and he has just put me on a higher dose life is hard ive got nobody to help me through this nobody ive had to deal with this all by myself and its all new all the people i loved so very much have been taken from me and its so wrong.