The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Loss of a loved one > Loss of a friend
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old September 30th, 2009, 05:07

Default My loved ones are my safety, why do you take them from me?

I asked God: ‘My loved ones are my safety;
Why do you take them from me?
Why do they have to leave me and die?
Can’t you make them stay?’
God replied: ‘My dear child, understand that
Those I take from you are not dead; they are not even asleep.
Learn from their passing the invaluable lesson
That true security can only be found in Me,
Never in the people who walk with you
Or your earthly possessions.
Rejoice, my child, and revel in the knowledge
That there is no death and that no-one ever dies.
There is only transformation and a moving on
To different levels of existence; that is all!

Know that love is eternal;
And remember that love conquers all – even death.
When the Angel of Death carries one of your loved ones
Into your other world, nothing needs to change between the two of you.
That which you have been to each other in this lifetime,
You can continue to be, if you so wish.
But know that this is for better or for worse;
Therefore, let it be for better, My child.
None of your relationships finish when death calls.
Strive to resolve your difficult ones, for they too continue.

Whatever you leave behind unfinished in this lifetime
Has to be completed in another;
Where you have sinned, you will have to make good,
And any wounds you have given or received must
Be healed by you, in future ones.
Until all the Karmic chains and shackles you have created
Between you and any other soul have been dissolved
By forgiveness and love for each other,
You will not be allowed to move onto higher levels of experience.

But no matter how difficult anything you have to face may be,
I will always be there to guide and help you.
So, go in peace, My child, and rest securely in the knowledge
That you and your loved ones always have been
And forever will be safe with Me.
You are eternal beings and your learning will always continue.
Send them as many loving thoughts as you like,
But then let them go and give them the freedom to attend to
The lessons that are now waiting for them, as you must attend to yours.
To help you grow in understanding,
New experiences are waiting for both of you.

From ‘I Asked God’

‘Words & Prayers of Comfort & Healing’

With love and light,
Aquarius

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/
Old September 30th, 2009, 23:18

Unhappy

I am crying on this one Aquarius. I haven't checked in for some time. Just having a rough things going on lately. My thoughts earlier were asking why my mom had to go. Since she has gone, nothing is the same. Family is hanging and all I can think of is: If mom didn't die, none of this family turmoil would be happening. I am so sad, hurt and just wanting her back tonight. I am trying to read and take in what you have written. Kind of felt like I was led here tonight to read this message. Had nowhere else to turn, tonight and thought I'd check in. I gonna reread this and hope to feel some comfort from it.
Old October 2nd, 2009, 05:41

Dear Rachele - it's good to hear from you again, but I am so very sorry to hear that it had to come about in this way. I wish there was something I could do for you, other than reassuring you and holding me in my warm and loving arms - just the way your mother used to do. Being the mother of two grown-up daughters, I hope qualfies me for doing so.

Her time had come, my dearest friend; she had to go and this is your opportunity for finding out that she hasn't gone away from you. On the contrary, you will be able to establish an even more loving and intimate rapport with her. But, first of all you have to give her a bit of time to settle down to her new life in the world of spirit.

‘I have not gone from you. I have merely slipped onto different level of life and that is very much like going into another room. The world of spirit is not some place else; it is not ‘up there’, but an integral part of your present environment, the material world. Although I no longer dwell on that plane, I am still myself and you are you; we always shall be. We are eternal beings who cannot die and whatever we have ever been to each other, we still are. The love between us does not need to die through my departure. The great wisdom of the Divine has decreed that, on the contrary, through the experience of death human love should grow stronger and deeper – if two souls so wish.

‘That’s why I ask you to call me by my old familiar names, let them be the well-known words they always were and say them without effort. Speak to me the easy way you used to do and let there be no difference in the sound of your voice. Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow. Enjoy the jokes that made us laugh and express your amusement the way we always did together. Play with me and smile at me. Think of me and pray for me in the manner you always did. Never doubt for a moment that I can hear you, that I feel your love, and that I shall always be with you, wherever you are.

‘Life is eternal and the human spirit is immortal; in truth, there is no death and life consists of absolute and unbroken continuity. On its inner level all is one, and you are as much part of me as I am of you. Nothing needs to change between you and me, just because I have gone through the great transformation before you. If we both so wish, our relationship can remain the same it always was between you and me, and life continues to be everything it has meant to us. My departure from the physical plane was no accident; it was meant to happen exactly when it did. For your sake – not mine – make an effort to accept this, the way I have done. And don’t believe anyone who tries to tell you that because I am out of your sight, I should also be out of your mind. That can only happen, if you so wish. But if you still want me, the death of my physical body is going to present us with many opportunities for coming closer to each other than it was ever possible, when we both still dwelled in physicality.

‘You can find me and be with me, whenever you want to, because I shall be alive in your heart, for as long as you want me to be there. In the corners of your mind I am always waiting for your call. I shall never be further away from you than a thought, and you can get in touch with me whenever you want; it’s as simple as that. I shall always listen to you when you need me; when you call me, I shall come to help and guide you. But, never forget that you and I each have different lessons to attend to – you in the material world, and I now in the world of light. Therefore, let us also give each other the necessary space and time, so that when we do meet we can come ever closer to each other, to share precious moments – the way we always did. All rests safely in God’s hands; all is well. God and the Angels are always with you and with me, and am I.

From ‘Comfort for the Bereaved’

Why don't you try and have a go at my ‘Letter to a Friend’ as well?

Love and big hugs - Aquarius

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old October 4th, 2009, 20:58

Thank you so much for being a support and comfort to me Aquarious. I was so distraught that night, I didn't even notice I was in the wrong discussion section. Should have been loss of parent. But you and I have conversed much here and I can't thank you enough. I hope I can find the strength and guidance to bring me through this family turmoil. Just missing and thinking of mom each day. Hoping to find inner peace in my soul. I can't even believe it's been this long. Two years feels like a lifetime since she passed. So much has changed, lost and here I am still looking to find the light somewhere.
Old October 5th, 2009, 07:35

Dear Rachele - I am so sorry to hear all that. There's no point in looking for the light anywhere else other than within ourselves. I have put you and those around you on my healing list and hope that this is ok with you. If not, please let me know.

Two years can sometimes seem a very long time. They say that it takes about two and a half years over a bereavement, i.e. we adjust ourselves to living without the loved one. Astrologically this makes sense, because our lives move in 2 1/2 year cycles. At the end of each one, different life lessons and people are drawn into our orbit. So, take heart and keep on keeping on, as best you know how to.

There IS light at the end of your personal tunnel - lots and lots of it, of that I am sure. God bless and take care.

With love and a big hug - Aquarius

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old June 4th, 2010, 08:22

Thank you for posting this aquarius, I'm not even sure I believe in god. I want to but to many bad things have happened to me.. I hope he excists and there is a heaven and that my dad is there, just wish i had one more day with him to tell him i always loved him and i miss him,your words made me cry but they also have given me some hope thank you for that

Last edited by Jules7 : June 4th, 2010 at 08:27.
Old June 7th, 2010, 06:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules7 View Post
... I'm not even sure I believe in god. I want to but to many bad things have happened to me...'
Dear Jules - that surely depends on what one means by God. I shall tell you a bit about the way I understand this concept in a moment, but first let me thank you for getting in touch. It's good to know that you got a measure of comfort from my posting.

WHAT IS GOD?

For me this means the Father, the whole of the Universal intelligence and the source from which fresh pure creative thoughts are constantly pouring forth into all life. The spirit of the Father, the same as ours, is eternal, without beginning or end and has always been. Neither our spirit nor the Father’s will ever stand still. Both are constantly evolving, expanding and growing through the knowledge that is gathered by all parts of Creation, including you and me. New and ever deeper insights and discoveries into this, that and the other will continue to be made by someone somewhere. This is something every soul must come to terms with and accept that there will probably never be such a thing as absolute truth.

So, what of God’s truth? How do we know when we are finding some of it? Any knowledge one of us finds is meant to be shared with those around us and used for making our world a better place everything in it – not just humankind – to evolve and grow. But, because of the precious gift of freedom of choice each one of us is allowed to decide what we can and wish to take on board as our truth. Yet, every right also brings responsibilities with it and any newly found knowledge puts the onus on us for choosing wisely. That is why, whilst reading or listening to anything, it is advisable to make a habit of noticing the responses that come from your own heart and learn to follow them in all things. This is the voice of your inner guidance and teacher, your intuition; it will never let you down or lie to you.

Because there are numerous gullible people in our world and just as many who are all too happy to exploit this, be careful and refuse to take anything that comes to your attention at face-value. Know that everything we become aware of in some way enters into our consciousness; we ourselves are responsible for what we allow in. It is up to each one of us to test and try things for ourselves and to establish whether the information before us has any validity for us. You are always the bottom line and you alone can decide whether you are willing to accept or reject what someone tells you, whoever this may be. It goes without saying that this is also valid for all my writings. It has never been my nature to wish to prescribe for anyone what to believe and what not. In any case, knowing what is at stake here, who would still be foolish enough to dogmatically state this, that or the other is the ultimate truth that is valid for everybody?

Big hugs - Aquarius

Aquarius
And the Astro Files