The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > In loving memory > Online memorials: we will remember them
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old January 14th, 2009, 05:52
Administrator

Default How to use this forum - please read

On DISILAIN's excellent suggestion, I have included a forum where we can pay tribute to our loved ones, say what we loved about them, what made them special, what we miss about them, why we will never forget them... anything you like, really.

Please start a New Thread for each online memorial, i.e. for each person you are remembering.

You can also attach a photo of your loved one which will be shown in your post. Please make sure that the photo measures no more than 100 pixels on the longest side (this is to save space on the server). Just ignore the box which comes up showing other image sizes.

To attach it, click on the paperclip icon at the top of the box which appears when you click on the New Thread icon to start your post, then click Browse to locate the file on your computer, then click Upload. Close the upload window when the upload is complete. When you submit your post the image should be shown within the post.

Let me know if any issues arise with using this system and I will do my best to resolve them.

Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep: over 250 funeral poems, quotes and readings
If There's Anything I Can Do...: full of practical ways to help the bereaved

Last edited by luciestorrs : January 20th, 2009 at 02:00.
Old February 13th, 2014, 14:01

Not sure how to start a new thread or how to start a new topic for discussion
Old February 13th, 2014, 14:35

hi mrs fra hate to say welcome to the forum as you are here because you have lost a loved one but i do welcome you to friends here who care and understand your grief and offer a listening ear and the hand of friendship
To start a thread go on to the bereavement forums on there you will see a list pick one that is relevant to what you want to say if its loss of a partner click on to it on the bottom you will see a small box on the left that says new thread click on that it will open up and you can write on it and send then it will come up on the new post section love hazel x