The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Grief recovery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old March 19th, 2008, 19:23

Post How could they condone his behavior?

There are outsiders and relatives that are supporting my Dad in his relationship with this woman. We lost our mom through death, our dad to another woman and our family is at stake here. Makes me feel like there's no one in our corner. My mom would be if she were still alive. No one seems to care about us. Like the loss of our mom does not matter. Our grief does not matter. Who cares's if our family is divided, as long as my dad is happy. How could these people discount us? It hurts and I told some of them so. I have lost respect for those who have condoned this relationship at the expense our the family. My mom must be turning in her grave over this. How sad that people could be so uncaring. I'm fighting for a family that once was when mom was alive. Don't think it will ever be that again. Most of us are still talking to one another. But I've seen it all to often where things of this sort could end a family. I hope that does not happen.
Old March 20th, 2008, 13:27

HOw horrible ? I just cant imagine going through what you are, thinking about you anyway !!! x
Old March 20th, 2008, 13:32

Rachele I hurt so much for you when I read your posts. I'm sorry I don't have the magic words to fix things for you. But for whatever it is worth, you are in my thoughts and prayers.