The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > The Light Beyond > Testimonials
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old June 10th, 2012, 18:14

Location: Barrow Upon Humber, a village in North Lincolnshire.
Thumbs up Thank you for this amazing forum.

Joining this forum is the best thing I've done in ages. I've never met such kind, caring people and very quickly they are beginning to feel like friends, even though I've only been on here a short time. It really does help to share your thoughts and feelings with others who have been through the same pain. The support I've received is amazing and I honestly can feel that it's helped me enormously. I even miss the people on here if I cant get to a computer!

Thank you so much Lucie for this site. xx

Kahlil Gibran.
Old June 11th, 2012, 03:56
Administrator

Thank you Oonagh, it means a lot to me...

Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep: over 250 funeral poems, quotes and readings
If There's Anything I Can Do...: full of practical ways to help the bereaved
Old June 23rd, 2012, 08:28

this problem we have encountered on our site has been devistating i for one took it all for granted i am ashamed it never entered my head the work and possible stress it takes to keep it all going even though i always knew it had been a lifeline to me and was to others
i know how many people have been able to pick up the pieces of their life i even know it has saved lives all this has come from lucie and the love she has for her mother what a legacy to help so many in our prayers for the people here suffering we all should include lucie and her mum where all this love and concern for others in their grief has all come from
it also bring it home to me that the running of this site isn't an easy one there are many on here i regard as my friends we will do anything to help you lucie in the continuing running of the site if you ever need any help
thank you seems a small word to say for so much done but we all do thank you from the bottom of our hearts
love hazelxx
Old June 25th, 2012, 05:59
Administrator

Thank you so much Hazel, the problem we had is all sorted out now and I will do my best to keep the forum going for as long as possible. It brings me great joy to know it is helping so many people and that such good friendships have been made through the site.

Thank you for the kind offer of help. I might well take you up on it in the future!

Love,
Lucie x

Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep: over 250 funeral poems, quotes and readings
If There's Anything I Can Do...: full of practical ways to help the bereaved
Old June 25th, 2012, 12:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciestorrs View Post
Thank you so much Hazel, the problem we had is all sorted out now and I will do my best to keep the forum going for as long as possible. It brings me great joy to know it is helping so many people and that such good friendships have been made through the site.

Thank you for the kind offer of help. I might well take you up on it in the future!

Love,
Lucie x
hello lucie, just wanted to say thankyou for this forum, a place of love and understanding, hazel has kept me updated with the goings on and so didn't want to add more burden, you have had a lot to sort out and i was so pleased to here that its sorted now. i can honestly say that this forum has been a godsend for me and others on here, thank you again dear lucie.

love, chrissie. xx
Old January 17th, 2013, 08:08

Hello. Im a new Member and Ive to thank you for this forum too !!! Thx a lot...