The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > The Light Beyond > Testimonials
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old November 2nd, 2012, 10:39

Default Thank you, Lucie and Peter...

Dear Lucie and Peter,
I would just like to send you a very heartfelt "Thank you" for creating and maintaining this site. Since my husband died I have met so many lovely people, a community of the bereaved, to which I never gave a thought until I was forced very suddenly and unexpectedly to join. I have been supported and given such love through the most devastating time of my life by people who have been suffering along with me but who have been willing to share their experiences of grief and even put them aside for a while in order to help a total stranger. In the course of this journey, we have become friends, both inside and outside of the site. So I would like to send you both a lot of love and to say that this is the greatest thing that you could do, to bring all of us together to form a community of such wonderful support. Clare xxx
Old November 3rd, 2012, 06:21

Shalom in Yeshua Clare, well said!!

May God always bless you, Lucie and Peter
Tom
Old November 3rd, 2012, 08:43

Default Always With Us

Hi sis clare, sorry I didn't see you on forum the other night, I have pm' d you. Don't forget that some of us get together at night, long distance buddies we share the tears and send cyber hugs a.d have a giggle too so may see ya there sometime. Our lovely hazel is planning something for us all, what is she like? She's a star. You know clare I came to this forum in utter despair as did we all, I like to think that our loves are there together now in the upper mansions with God asking him to help us, watching out for us, of course there are those who see our God as distant and uncaring, they don't know His heart, full of love compassion and mercy and forgivness, john 3:16, for God SO LOVED the world that he gave HIs only beggotten Son that whomever believes in Him shall not perish but have life everlasting And I believe He is fight there at the end of our lives and ALL people who didn't want to know him whilst alive He will offer eternal life to them at their last moments of life, who could refuse this wonderful gift from Him? We say sorry and He forgives, The last shall be first. Its then that He may explain why things happened the way they did snd wipe away every tear from our eyes. We have a wonderful future, the reunion, no more tears, sickness, death or sin all wickedness and evil gone forever. Our God is awesome and he's a good God He will make all things new.
So we maybe in sorrow now but joy will come, one day our weeping will turnto laughter. God bless. Chrissiexxx.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 10:18

Default Always With Us

Hi sis clare, sorry I didn't see you on forum the other night, I have pm' d you. Don't forget that some of us get together at night, long distance buddies we share the tears and send cyber hugs a.d have a giggle too so may see ya there sometime. Our lovely hazel is planning something for us all, what is she like? She's a star. You know clare I came to this forum in utter despair as did we all, I like to think that our loves are there together now in the upper mansions with God asking him to help us, watching out for us, of course there are those who see our God as distant and uncaring, they don't know His heart, full of love compassion and mercy and forgivness, john 3:16, for God SO LOVED the world that he gave HIs only beggotten Son that whomever believes in Him shall not perish but have life everlasting And I believe He is fight there at the end of our lives and ALL people who didn't want to know him whilst alive He will offer eternal life to them at their last moments of life, who could refuse this wonderful gift from Him? We say sorry and He forgives, The last shall be first. Its then that He may explain why things happened the way they did snd wipe away every tear from our eyes. We have a wonderful future, the reunion, no more tears, sickness, death or sin all wickedness and evil gone forever. Our God is awesome and he's a good God He will make all things new.
So we maybe in sorrow now but joy will come, one day our weeping will turnto laughter. God bless. Chrissiexxx.
Old November 5th, 2012, 01:59
Administrator

Thank you so much Clare, Tom, Chrissie... that means a lot to me!

Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep: over 250 funeral poems, quotes and readings
If There's Anything I Can Do...: full of practical ways to help the bereaved
Old November 5th, 2012, 04:45

Dear lucie, we all owe so much to you, what an amasing place forim is, I thank you dear lucie. Its been an amazing journey, have met and become friends with some wondetful people and the journey goes on, there will be more being led here and together we will go through and hopefully one day soon we will see the light at the end of the dark tunnel of grief, we will have joy and laughter again.

Thank you dear friend. God bless.

Chrissie. Xx