The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Religion and spirituality
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old November 13th, 2017, 09:27

True faith is born in human beings from the knowledge that life is good and always moving forwards on all its levels. Faith accepts that we cannot direct life but that, if we relax into it, all will be well for as long as we do not try to control its flow but learn to go with it, whilst listening to our inner guidance to tell us what is right or wrong for us in any given moment. When we do this and give of our best to work with the Universe, instead of against it, God and the Angels bring healing for us and our lives. Without such faith our lives will always remain empty, lacking focus and a centre, and that makes earthly life an extremely frightening experience for sensitive human souls.

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/
Old November 14th, 2017, 09:44

‘I have not gone from you. I have merely slipped onto a different level of life. It’s very much like going into another room because all you do is withdraw from the outer plane of life and slip into its inner level, the spirit world. That’s where all human beings go when they leave their physical bodies behind. The spirit world is not a place ‘up there’ somewhere. It is an integral part of earthly life and on its innermost level dwells the Universal intelligence known as God. This is the source and wellspring of all life, from which we all once emerged and to which each one of us in the fullness of time will return. Every step on our evolutionary journey takes us closer to this goal.

‘Although I no longer dwell on the earthly plane, I am still myself and you are you. We always shall be. And because the essence of our being is eternal and immortal, it is impossible for us to die. I assure you I have not died. If anything, I am more alive now than I ever was before because I am once more fully aware of the most important part of me, my spirit and soul. You will find the same when you join me, one of these days. As far as I am concerned, whatever we have ever been to each other, that’s what we still are.

‘There is no need for our love to die because of my departure. The infinite wisdom of the Divine has provided that, on the contrary, through the experience of death human love grows stronger, deeper and purer, if the souls involved so wish. To help this along, I ask you to call me by my old familiar names. Let them be the well-known words they always were and say them without effort. Speak to me the easy way you used to do and let there be no difference in the sound of your voice. And don’t put on a forced air of solemnity or sorrow, but enjoy the jokes that made us laugh and express your amusement the way we always did together. Play with me and smile at me. Think of me and pray for me the way you always did. Never doubt for a moment that I can hear you, that I feel your love and that I shall always be with you, wherever you may have to go.'

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old November 15th, 2017, 09:00

Some believe that faith is a second rate option and many seem to think that religions can give people faith. Yet, some of the most devout church-goers that ever came my way were utterly bereft of faith, i.e. they had no trust in the goodness of life whatever. To this day, I am wondering whether the reason why these people go to church such a lot is that they are hoping that one fine day they will find faith there. However, genuine and lasting faith cannot be imparted by religions or anyone or anything else, because it is something that has to grow from within. It makes no difference whether one follows one of the religions of our world or none at all. The kind of faith we are on the Earth plane to seek can only be found by living our life and finding out that it really is a good and fair life from the reactions of the world around us to our own actions. It is good and right to seek the support of groups and to have some input into them, but whoever they may be, they cannot give us faith.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old November 16th, 2017, 09:24

The spirit of the living God dwells within every cell and atom of everybody’s physical body. Equipped with this knowledge and its prayers and devotions, every earthly self with the help of its indwelling soul and spirit in the fullness of time slowly but surely is meant to convert its vehicle for this lifetime into a temple for the living God. The lower self rejoices as it becomes aware that it is never alone, because God – in the form of our Highest Self – is always with us. God has never left us and experiences everything with us. When we suffer, God suffers with us; when we enjoy ourselves, God does the same; and when we are healing, God is healing us and with us. Best of all, because of the inner oneness of all life, when we are healing, everything in the whole of Creation does the same.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old November 17th, 2017, 09:21

We are the pioneers of the Aquarian Age and many experiences are waiting for us that have never been tried before on the earthly plane. One of them is androgyny. Although this is a state we never lost on the inner spiritual levels of life, on the outer earthly plane we are presented with totally new experiences and challenges of quite a different kind. One of the most important features of us and our world is that we all contain many puzzling dualities and polarities and that our world is one of paradoxes. Some of these we shall explore in more detail later in this part of the jottings, others in future editions.

For the moment, let us either become aware of or remind ourselves – you alone know which option applies to you – that we all contain feminine and masculine energies. This is because as sparks of the Divine everything that is in God is also in us; therefore, each one of is us both woman and man at the same time. For a very long time we have looked towards others to make us whole, but it is coming ever clearer that each one of us is already complete within themselves and that, in fact, we are on our way back into wholeness.

To be whole and holy again is every soul’s final goal and destiny. This requires taking possession of our other part, the inner man in women and the inner woman in men. When that has been achieved we shall once again be like the Angels and God; their feminine and masculine energies are in perfect balance and harmony with each other. Like them, we too are first and foremost spirit; the only difference between them and us is that we are temporarily encased in matter. Thus on the one hand, we belong to the world of matter and on the other one we are part of the world of spirit and light. For as long as we remain clothed in our physical bodies we belong to the Earth plane. However, this is only half the story; the most vital part of us is our spirit and soul and our true home is the world of spirit. Each time we leave one of our earthly garments behind, we return to this world to rest and recover from the stresses and strains of Earth life.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old November 18th, 2017, 09:26

The cross is one of the most ancient symbols known to humankind. It was not invented by Christianity, but merely adopted from much more ancient religions and cultures that preceded it. In its true sense the cross never stood for death and crucifixion, but for the goodness and blessings of Earth life. It was originally meant to convey the idea that the spirit can overcome and rise above all happenings on the physical plane. During its many journeys through this particular form of existence all human spirits and souls remain firmly fixed to the cross of consciousness that Earth life presents.

There is no point in fighting against this, as the material and spiritual education that our planet alone can provide is compulsory and unavoidable because it is essential for our individual and collective evolution. The best we can do is go with the flow and submit ourselves willingly to whatever duties present themselves. This brings us much more easily into harmony with the energies of the Highest Forces than anything else. We have been granted the gift of another lifetime so that we may serve them and learn how to co-operate with them.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : Yesterday at 09:38.
Old Yesterday, 09:38

Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more,
Men were deceivers ever;
One foot in sea, and one on shore,
To one thing constant never.
Then sigh not so,
But let them go,
And be you blithe and bonny,
Converting all your sounds of woe
Into Hey nonny, nonny.

Sing no more ditties, sing no more
Of dumps so dull and heavy;
The fraud of men was ever so,
Since summer first was leavy.
Then sigh not so,
But let them go,
And be you blithe and bonny,
Converting all your sounds of woe
Into Hey nonny, nonny.

William Shakespeare
English poet, playwright and actor
1564-1616

Sigh no more, dear Ladies.
The patriarchy is definitely over
And with it the domination of the
Male forces of our world
Over their feminine counterpart.
A golden age already is in full swing
That with the passing of time will
Establish in our world the total
Equality of the genders,
Peacefully and harmoniously
Both of them together will be
Striving to serve the highest good
And the greatest joy of all.

But if you have to sigh, dear Ladies,
Do so for those among the males of our species
Who are finding it hard to adjust to their new role
As equal partners of the women around them.
Tap into gift of the love and wisdom
You have inherited from the Great Mother.
Use it freely to teach the men
You come into contact with
How to treat all women with
The respect they deserve as the
Ones through whom life is given.

Aquarius

From ‘The End Of The Patriarchy And Return Of The Great Mother’

‘War And Peace Between Nations’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files