The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > General loss > Non-bereavement losses
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old August 23rd, 2008, 11:21

Default Hello

I went through bad times in my life, but after so much support i turned my life around & i wanted to help others just like i got help, & after studying for 2 years i am now a qualified Counsellor with my own business,
There is hope out there for people you have to believe in it & want it, Without the support i got i dont think i would be here to tell my story
I wish everyone good luck in their journey
Old October 15th, 2011, 09:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbie_7155 View Post
I went through bad times in my life, but after so much support i turned my life around & i wanted to help others just like i got help, & after studying for 2 years i am now a qualified Counsellor with my own business,
There is hope out there for people you have to believe in it & want it, Without the support i got i dont think i would be here to tell my story
I wish everyone good luck in their journey
Hi Debbie 7155

Journey interesting word that, I remember first hearing it and it made me cringe and still does to this day. But here is the funny thing my husband and I bought a new car before he passed away and you wont believe it, it is a Dodge wait for it JOURNEY can you believe it. Mind you I chose it, dont know if that means something. Where I live the services are limited people are old and I am not. No family only my children, handful of friends but I dont like to ask, so I think think think my mind is ready to blow up my stomach is tied in knots. The only thing that I do know is the emotional TRIP is a rollercoaster,
begining, during, after. Actually I dont know if you can swear on this site but it is ****. I ask myself why is it the people that are good die,and the bad live. WHY WHY WHY and where is GOD this is something I question, like my son who is mind you 14. And he does not even know I ask this to myself, so what is the answer. Does he have a better place for the people we love is that why he takes them from us. Maybe a question for someone else to answer. I have so many questions know one to answer them. I tell myself pull yourself together girl think of the positives how good my husband was and he would not want me to be like this. Today is a crap day, tomorrow will be better.
Old October 26th, 2011, 05:37

Hello Everyone,

I'm a new member here. I'm glad that I'm now part of this really great forum, where I could learn a lot of things. I hope that I could meet you all guys.

Thanks for reading this..
Old June 18th, 2012, 08:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedove View Post
Hi Debbie 7155

Journey interesting word that, I remember first hearing it and it made me cringe and still does to this day. But here is the funny thing my husband and I bought a new car before he passed away and you wont believe it, it is a Dodge wait for it JOURNEY can you believe it. Mind you I chose it, dont know if that means something. Where I live the services are limited people are old and I am not. No family only my children, handful of friends but I dont like to ask, so I think think think my mind is ready to blow up my stomach is tied in knots. The only thing that I do know is the emotional TRIP is a rollercoaster,
begining, during, after. Actually I dont know if you can swear on this site but it is ****. I ask myself why is it the people that are good die,and the bad live. WHY WHY WHY and where is GOD this is something I question, like my son who is mind you 14. And he does not even know I ask this to myself, so what is the answer. Does he have a better place for the people we love is that why he takes them from us. Maybe a question for someone else to answer. I have so many questions know one to answer them. I tell myself pull yourself together girl think of the positives how good my husband was and he would not want me to be like this. Today is a crap day, tomorrow will be better.
Hi whitedove I have always wondered this too why is it the people that are good die,and the bad live, our first Daughter was still born and we are hard working good people who put our family first, my wife does not smoke and never drunk alcohol while she was pregnant, did not climb any mountains and we still lost our daughter. You see it all the time some 17 year old with a can of larger in one hand a fag (cigaret) in the other and 6 month's pregnant but yes will no doubtfully sail through there pregnancy without a hitch and pop out a perfectly healthy baby to be rewarded with a free council house. Children are a privilege not a right, take care time is a great healer best wishes Dave