The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Religion and spirituality
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old January 2nd, 2020, 09:04

New Year Prayer

O Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
Thank you for giving us the year ahead.
Help us to live it hand in hand with You,
As each new day we tread.

Grant us the gift of Your wisdom and love,
So we can help our friends
And grant us You courage and strength,
So a shoulder to each other we can lend.

The new year seems like an empty container.
Help us to fill it with good things
For all Your children of the Earth
And the renewal of faith and trust this brings.

Please give the leaders of our world
The vision of peace,
So that hand in hand with You and the Angels
Warmongering and crime will cease.

Please give to all upon this Earth
A heart that’s filled with the love
Of wise and gentle ways of living
With Your blessings from above.

Charlotte Anselmo
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Viewing:
‘Happy New Year Video’

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/
Old January 3rd, 2020, 10:13

The Best Is Yet To Be

The best is never over,
The best has never gone.
There’s always something beautiful
That keeps us marching on.

There is a compensation
For every cross we have to bear,
And a secret consolation,
Always waits for us somewhere.

Every end is a new beginning
And as one day we’ll surely see,
The best is never over,
The best is yet to be.

And because the law of life
Is love and evolution,
With evolution based on love,
That is by no means an empty promise
For every human being and our whole world.

Recommended Reading:
‘The New Golden Age’
‘Building Our New World’
‘Past, Present And Future’
‘The Future Of Humankind’
‘All Things Are Possible’
‘My Dream Of Humankind’s Future’
‘Hold Your World’
‘Healing The Earth’
‘Mother Earth’
• ‘Sharing Your Gifts’

From ‘Don’t Give Up

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old January 4th, 2020, 10:23

Wishes For The New Year

At the beginning of each new year, let’s raise our glasses to the renewal of love and hope, faith and trust in our world and that you and I will be able to contribute to bringing about the greatest healing miracle of all times, the healing of humankind and its world, and our own healing within it.

May our battles be few, our pleasures be many and hand in hand with God and the Angels may our highest hopes and dreams, aspirations and wishes find fulfilment.

May the gift of Divine courage and strength help us to cope with any losses and hardships we may have to endure during the redemption of our most ancient karmic debts. May the Highest Forces of life guide and protect us and show us ways of reconstructing our lives nearer to our heart’s desire.

May God’s love and peace deeply penetrate all human hearts and may their spirit/souls be graced with serenity. May every aspect of our own being, the whole of humankind and our world be blessed and healed during the times we spend in communication with the Highest in prayers, meditations and quiet reflections on the beauty and wonder and the basic goodness of the life we have been given.

Wishing you a very happy New Year.

With love and light,
Aquarius

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old January 9th, 2020, 09:43

A Message Of Hope From The Lords Of Karma

Part Two

If I Be Raised, I Will Raise All People

Spirit/souls who have decided to come again into the darkness of earthly life out of love for their fellow beings are radiating God’s light from their loving hearts. They are walking hand in hand with God and the Angels and in due course their mere presence helps to transmute the very physical atoms of the Earth. This raises the vibrations of the whole planet and that’s the higher esoteric meaning of the Jesus legend’s: ‘If I be raised up, I will raise all people.’

Through us the Universal Christ is bringing you the following message today: ‘The heart of every human being at the beginning of its earthly existence contains a spark of My light in a slumbering state. For a long time it remains this way, but as soon as another earthling has evolved sufficiently, the spark wakes up and the lower self begins to bring forth and practise its Divine characteristics, which each one of you alike inherits from Me. With every one to whom this happens I, the Universal Christ, am being raised and the power of My light increases in your world. This in turn raises the vibrations not only of the whole of humankind and your world, but also the whole of Creation. The more you use your Christ energies, the higher and finer your own vibrations become, the more you become like Me and at one with Me.’

At all times spirit guides are accompanying and trying to help you. Alas, the measure of assistance we can provide you with depends on the faith and trust in the basic goodness of life you have developed at any given moment. Everything depends how you respond to your inner guidance, the living God within, the intuitive knowledge that comes to you from your Christ Self. But no matter what happens to you, we shall never leave you. We understand the trials and tribulations you have to endure much better than you do, because like you we once walked the Earth and during the initial stages of our education there, we had to work our way through very similar ones.

There are many groups of spirit helpers and each one of them is headed by a Master. The Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, is the architect and designer of the Great Plan of life. The Angels are its executors and in charge of every lifeform that exists anywhere in the whole of Creation. The Angelic hierarchy is responsible for the unfoldment of the plan and that, with the help of countless spirit friends and helpers, it keeps on unfolding in the right way and at the right time. Even though we are invisible to earthly eyes, rest assured that we are there. Without the spiritual background of your present existence and us there would be no life on the Earth.

And let there be no doubt in anyone’s mind that the reigns for the grand design rest safely in our Creator’s loving hands. Allow no-one to convince you otherwise and wherever you may find yourself, do what your inner guidance tells you what is good and right for you, at that particular moment. You have every reason to trust that, independent of what may still have to take place in your world, everything will always be well with you and it.

Referring to the law of Karma and its keepers, the Christian gospels tell you in St Matthew 5:18: ‘For truly I say to you, until Heaven and Earth pass away, not even a yoth or a dash shall pass away from the law, until all of it is fulfilled.’ Note: a yoth is the smallest letter in the Aramaic and Hebrew language. As far as the Great Plan of life is concerned, to paraphrase St Matthew 24: 35-36: ‘Even Heaven and Earth will pass away, but My words of wisdom and truth shall remain forever. The meaning of the words Heaven and Earth have been in the process of passing away for some time. The Angels of the Christ Circle, the throne of God, are conducting this process. They do know when it is complete, but they are not going to tell us, we too have to trust and wait, just like you.’

All we can tell you at present that you have every reason to look forward to the future with hope and confidence. Rest assured that everything will work out perfectly. Do not be disturbed unduly by the things that to this day are happening in your world. Every one of them serves as an educational tool for the unfoldment of the grand design for your race and your planet. They are necessary for the lessons that have not yet been sufficiently grasped by the younger and less experienced souls in your midst.

Instead of worrying and getting upset, look up and tune the receiver/transmitter station of your earthly mind into the frequencies of the highest forces of life. For a long time they have been working ceaselessly on the awakening of the Divine spark in the hearts of ever more human beings, whatever their evolutionary state may be. The contact with these forces alone can bring you and your world the peace and harmony for which deep down every human heart and soul is yearning deeply. Never give up hope that eventually a united world will emerge that has but one government for the whole of humankind.

Even now, ever more of you are becoming aware of the fact that no-one can live only unto themselves and that the same is also true for the countries of your world. So, do your best to establish the spirit of siblinghood and goodwill on the Earth by conducting your own life in this manner. Wise ones appreciate that there is nothing to fear from those who to this day insist on putting themselves outside of that which is good, right and true. These sages know that in due course, in God’s time rather than their own, the inner eyes of every perpetrator against the Cosmic laws will be opened. They will then realise the error of their ways and start to change their behaviour, just the same as you once did.

Eventually, everything that is no longer of use and desirable on the Earth plane will be absorbed into power and light of the Christ Star, the Sun beyond the Sun, to be uplifted and transmuted into blessing and healing energies for the whole of Creation. Meanwhile rest assured that humankind’s existence will never end because each one of you is a spark of the Divine. The true Christ-Mass is taking place with each one of you who awakes into the awareness of their true nature and starts to bring forth the characteristics of their own Christ nature.

With that we leave you, dear children of the Earth. Be consoled and rest safely in the knowledge that God is love and wisdom as well as merciful. God be with you and bless each one of you. We wish you a happier and more peaceful and contented New Year than you have ever had in your present incarnation and many previous ones. Our love, dear ones, all our love to you. Your guides in the world of light.

The best is never over,
The best has never gone.
There’s always something beautiful
That keeps us marching on.

There is a compensation
For every cross we have to bear,
And a secret consolation,
Always waits for us somewhere.

Every end is a new beginning
And as one day we’ll surely see,
The best is never over,
The best is yet to be.

And because the law of life
Is love and evolution,
With evolution based on love,
That is by no means an empty promise
For every human being and our whole world.

The following is the essence of a White Eagle Monday Thought 27.6.2016 that arrived in my inbox when I had just finished updating the above chapter: ‘It is one thing to learn about scientific facts, as you call them, as well as spiritual or occult truth. Until you have built into your soul body the constructive God-atoms of light, you will be unable to serve life the way you would like to. There is a great difference between knowing with your mind and knowing with your inner self. The latter brings forth from you spontaneous good thoughts, words and actions because you then instinctively project the light of love that is within you. This light is creative and capable of raising the very atoms and vibrations of your whole world. And each time you think light and good, you are the co-creator with God of a beautiful world and humankind.’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old January 17th, 2020, 12:07

Miracles And Wonders – Part Eight

The Quantum Leap

Mother Earth and every one of her creatures, including humankind, for quite some time have been undergoing a major frequency shift that represents a quantum leap in the development of your race’s spiritual awareness. The knowledge of this is helpful for those who are spiritually sufficiently mature to play an active part in your planet’s transformation into a more spiritual and ethereal one. Aquarius is one of the Air signs and the most essential requirement of the Aquarian Age are physical bodies that consist more and more of air and light for getting around on Mother Earth. This is because with every passing day you are moving deeper into this age and the power of its energies are constantly increasing.

That’s why, in keeping with My great plan of life, the Angels in charge of your planet’s wellbeing for some time have been changing the physical bodies of humans and animals alike from consisting mostly of water into being predominantly filled with air and light. It stands to reason that, when the cells of your body contain less water, there is more room for the atoms of My light. As the amount of light in your physical bodies increases, the vibrations of their atoms at the same time are being stepped up to a higher frequency. Through this your whole being is more in harmony with the higher levels of life.

And because your soul memories are stored in your waterbody, the more you work with the Angels and Me and let go of the shadows of the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions of past lifetimes, the more room there is in your physical body that can be filled with the light of Divine wisdom and truth. Each time you have worked your way through yet another difficult day of shedding another layer of your soul’s reminiscences, making you feel as if you were not progressing at all, you will notice on your next easier day that new knowledge has come to you. You will be astonished about how much you have grown not only in spiritual wisdom but also in understanding it and the ability of assisting others with their grasp of these matters.

You will then know with great clarity that for quite some time you and your world have been going through the major transformation of humankind’s rebirth into the awareness of its true higher God or Christ nature. Many in your midst are finding the changes this inevitably brings for every one of you extremely difficult to cope with. This applies especially to those who are insufficiently evolved and therefore unable to take part in the present evolutionary march forwards. In due course, one way or another, the lower selves of these spirit/souls are going to leave the earthly plane behind.

And that’s because their vibrations will be unsuitable for Mother Earth when the present transformation is complete. They will be reincarnating onto a younger and less evolved planet whose energies better suit their requirements. The soul memories and any credits and debts that have accrued in your spiritual bankbooks accompany every human spirit/soul wherever it may eventually find itself for continuing its learning process. That which was acquired in the school of earthly life will enable young and inexperienced soul/spirits to play the role of pioneers and wayfinders on their new home planet for those who are even less evolved than they are.

If your soul memories show the wise ones in charge of you in the spirit world that you departed from one of your previous earthly lifetimes through suicide, they know that your earthly self has already taken part in the lesson that there is no point in ending your present existence by your own hands. This is because the problems you hope to escape in one lifetime most certainly have to be faced by you again in the next one and however many more it may take to deal with and resolve the questionable issues satisfactorily. Suicide attempts can only be successful for those who still are in need of this essential part of your learning.

Whatever happens to you and wherever you are going to find yourself, your spirit guides will always be with you and doing their best to show you the way. However, they are not allowed to do the work on yourself, your earthly character and its soul memories for any one of you. They are constantly hoping that, when someone has tried to kill themselves unsuccessfully often enough, they will eventually come to their senses, go down on their knees and pray for the help of the higher forces of life. Without this no help from the Angels and Me can come to anyone. And that is why no matter how often and how hard some people may try, they will never succeed to end their present lifetime by suicide. The spirit guides and helpers are not going to allow you to do this. The only thing they can hope to achieve is creating more entries on the debit side of their spiritual bank account because of the suffering and heartache they are bringing to those around them.

The trouble is that, if one of your most recent earthly sojourns ended in this manner, your desire for running away from the obstacles that are presenting themselves on your pathway through life could be so strong that you cannot resist having one go after another. As you will not be allowed to indulge in your escapist tendencies, regardless of how many attempts you make, the wise ones will bring you back from death’s door time and again. That’s why we advise you to take note of the people around you and look out for those who do not understand why such things are happening to them.

Many want to end their lives because they are feeling lost. Do your best to reassure them that all is well and explain to them what is happening to you and your world. Some people want to hide and countless numbers are seeking refuge in the products of the pharmaceutical industry, because so far they have no idea of the wise higher purpose their earthly existence serves. Explain to them that a complete overhaul is taking place on the inner level of every human being and that of your world. Take heart, beloved children of the Earth, keep on keeping on, live in faith and with trust and hope filling your whole being that eventually your own and Mother Earth’s transformation will be complete. A new team of guides from a higher level of My realm is then likely to accompany you to show the way.

Every one of you was created for playing a specific role during this transformation. When it is complete you will have been instrumental in creating a New Earth and the new Golden Age of peace and harmony and of plenty for everybody. So do your best and pour all your energies into working for the whole of humankind and its world during this time of ever more rapidly expanding consciousness. Knowing that you are walking hand in hand with the Angels and Me will help you to focus your entire being on fulfilling the high and holy destiny that is in store for every human being at the end of their education as a physical being in a world of matter. Each one of you eventually evolves into a Christed one in their own right. You will then freely and willingly and unselfishly serve the Angels and Me as pioneer and wayfinder, healer and bringer of light in the form of Divine wisdom and truth, so we can bring them to wherever someone is in need of them.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old January 21st, 2020, 10:28

Be A Miracle Worker – Part Two

Studying The Nature Of Evil

No spiritual progress is possible for as long as we believe that Jesus is a historical figure who once walked in our midst and therefore continues to exist in the spirit realm. Failing to realise that he is but a symbol of every human being’s higher or Christ nature disconnects us from this the most essential and valuable aspect of every human being. While we hold onto this false belief, it’s impossible for God and Angels to work a miracle of any kind through us. This, however, changes dramatically as soon as our small earthly self has finally grasped what is at stake and freely and willingly, totally and unconditionally surrenders itself to its heavenly counterpart. Only when it has taken over completely, so that our upper and lower energies have become one, can we be at one with the will and wishes of the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ.

The Angelic hierarchy have always tried to communicate with every one of us through our inner guidance. They are the voice of our higher consciousness, the wise one or living God within. Their advice comes to us intuitively, including the instructions of how to go about redeeming our karmic debts. The hardest and most difficult ones have been kept for our final lifetime on this planet. When we have learnt to trust their guidance and follow it without hesitation, we can rely upon it that the end of our earthly education is within our grasp. If we keep on keeping on, no matter how much suffering has to be endured, the greatest miracle of all, the healing together of the lower and higher nature of the whole of humankind and our own is taking place. This is the sacred marriage of Heaven and Earth in which they are fusing and merging into one.

Small earthly selves who have reached this developmental landmark and have fulfilled its demands will eventually have evolved into spiritual Masters and Christed ones in their own right. Having overcome and left behind the drives and urges of their lower nature, they behave and react to the world around them with the kind of wisdom and love, tolerance and forgiveness that is deeply rooted in the gift of understanding the higher purpose of humankind’s earthly existence. This is the ultimate goal of every human being’s earthly education when this part of it cannot teach us any more. Our vibrations by then have changed sufficiently so we can continue our studies on the first level of the spirit realm, when the natural end of our present lifetime comes round.

The Angels and Masters around the throne of God, the Christ Circle, are the executors of the evolutionary plan of life. They are responsible for the development of all parts of the created world that are visible or invisible to human eyes, including every one of us and our world. They are at one with the will and wishes of the Great Architect of life, the same as we are when we have evolved into a Christed one. That is the meaning of being at one with God.

‘Destroy the seed of evil or it will grow and ruin you,’ wrote the Greek fable writer and wise one Aesop, who lived approx. 620-564 B.C. The only way of following this advice successfully is through digging for the roots of that which is known as evil in our world. And that, to my mind, is nothing more than the lack of spiritual knowledge and understanding of the wise higher purpose of humankind’s existence. Providing as much of it as possible has been and still is my life’s mission. See the relevant links at the end of this chapter.

Anyone who seriously wishes to put an end to the suffering of our world and that which to this day is evil, corrupt and rotten in it, will get nowhere without looking for the truth. It’s systematic suppression has been the most vital aspect of the patriarchal religions. But with the coming of the Age of Aquarius, the age of truth, ever more of us are re-discovering their true nature. It is the time for coming home into the understanding that humankind’s existence, the same as everything else in the whole of Creation, always has been and forever will be subject to God’s Universal laws, especially the law of cause and effect or Karma. This law ensures that the perpetrator of some lifetimes is the perpetrated and the persecutor the persecuted, in future ones.

This is how the will and power and the love and wisdom of the Great Father/Mother of all life has always been creating opportunities for every human being to become familiar with the different aspects of their own nature, the higher and lower, as well as the two sides of every coin of everything that needs to be encountered in the school of earthly life. And that’s why every one of us has to spend lifetimes as either a male or a female of the species. For a well rounded earthly education it is essential that we get to know all sides of every picture.

In some lifetimes we take the part of the teacher, while on other occasions that of the pupil. This is how it comes about that in some lifetimes we are taking on the role of molesters not only of the girls and women around us but also of boys and men. Through having to endure this kind of treatment in other lifetimes, when our Karma returns our misdeeds to us we experience the damaging effect this kind of treatment has on a human being’s psyche, their self-esteem and all-round wellbeing. And if we have been and/or still are subject to any kind of abuse in our present lifetime, we can be sure that it could only happen because of what we did to others in previous ones. In fact, we are victims twice over. First through our behaviour and because of our lack of understanding of the spiritual background and the cause of our suffering.

We insist on causing pain and suffering to others only for as long as our spiritual short-sightedness exists and we do not yet know better. Only for as long as we remain unaware that we ourselves have to redeem any negative Karma created by us to be redeemed by none other that us in one of our coming lifetimes. Without fail the Universal laws in due course, as soon as we have grown strong enough to cope with such experiences, returns our misbehaviour to us. We then find ourselves at their receiving end and for a long time unable to understand why something so ugly and painful should be happening to us out of all people.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files