The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Loss of a loved one > Loss of a spouse or partner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old July 3rd, 2014, 18:28

Hi
Sorry for your loss. Every day just keeps getting worse and worse. It's unbelievable. The days are just awful. I work myself up and by night I am so exhausted. Thanks for responding
Old July 3rd, 2014, 20:36

Days can be unbearable, and then I dread the nights, that's when the lonely time really starts. I hope you get some rest. Judy
Old July 4th, 2014, 02:49

jodi judy and hannah a loving embrace to you all please continue supporting one another it will help you i think talking and sharing the pain knowing someones there for you helps more than anything i send my love and will be back here next week in the mean time my friends you will be in my thoughts and prayers xxx
Old July 6th, 2014, 12:21

Jodi and Judy…. I can feel your pain and know that the heartache you feel is palpable. I dread the days and nights and wonder how I've ever made it this far. One moment at a time. Just one moment.

Now I find I go to bed really early because I can't stand the loneliness and heartache I feel. I pray for sleep to come so I don't have to feel the pain. There's safety in sleep. When I wake up in the morning it starts again.

I do believe my grief will soften in time but it will never go away. I feel that.

I know each of you are hurting and this list will help you. The people are caring and give their time freely. They know what we are going through. They are too. Be kind to yourselves.

Warmly - Hannah
Old July 6th, 2014, 17:06

Hannah, thank you for your response, this has been a really hard week end. Today I woke up and wondered why I should even get up. Then as the day went on, I found myself getting mad, the longer the day the madder I got. I know this isn't uncommon, But I'm not sure how to deal with this. In my heart I know Bill is better where he is, he wouldn't have wanted to live in his condition, But my head has it's own thoughts. this is this hardest thing I have ever imagined. I know what you mean about sleeping, it is a safe place, By night time I am so miserable I find sleep hard to come by. Thanks for listening, it helps to know people understand, even when I don't. Judy
Old July 9th, 2014, 13:32

Hi
Sorry to hear about your husband. I never thought I could feel this much pain and live through a day with. Some days in just don't even want to do this anymore. I miss him sooo much. I hope you are hanging in there as well. There really are no words of comfort. xo
Old July 9th, 2014, 14:35

Jodilynn, I too know there are no words, sometimes words hurt more than help. I can't believe it has been over 2 months now, it seems like yesterday and sometimes it feel like forever. I've been thinking about you and Hannah over this last week end. hoping that moments of time might be alittle easier. just one at a time, if you need to talk, scream, cry, whatever, I am here. prayers
Old July 15th, 2014, 07:20

Hello
Well another am of wsking up and not wanting to do this again I hate that I can't look at my Bills pictures. It's to much. I miss him so much. I know he is around me but it's just not the same. I do gave moments where I think I am ok and then bam I get slammed eithb emotions and think what is the point. I miss my Bill and I miss out life. Everything reminds me if him, everything. This is not fair
Old July 15th, 2014, 09:28

I know how you feel. I haven't been able to look at my Bills pictures either, it's just to painful. to begin with I thought it a betrayle not to look at them, but then I deceided it was just another way of working through all this. I have those days when I think I'm getting better and then the wind is just knocked out of me again, and it feels worse than before. I woke one day last week mad , I didn't know what I was mad at, then I started writing down all the things that popped into my head, it helped, at least for now. Hang in there, we will slowly move forward, even if we don't want too. You are in my thoughts and prayers
Old July 15th, 2014, 14:18

Today is such a bad day for no particular reason either. Just crying all day. With that I got about four different signs that Bill is with me, but it didn't bring me comfort yet, guess I am still in the grieving stages. I want to wake from this nightmare. So far today I have just given into it