The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Loss of a loved one > Loss of a parent
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 28th, 2012, 07:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelharris View Post
well done crystal and well done to aunt libby and the more i hear of your aunt libby the more i like her there are a lot of good people in the world crystal and the more you trust them the more you will realise this there are so many people who care about you and i am pleased you have been able to sort this out today well done love hazelxx
Thanks, I know there's people who care about me, I just need to remember those people when I start to think stupidly. I'm going to go see mum and the boys after lunch. It'll be nice to just have some peace and quiet to talk to them.
Old June 25th, 2012, 12:27

I know it's been ages since I last cheaked in, sorry. Nothing much has happened though. I left school (finally) and the nightmares about my brothers and my mum have stopped, for the time being.
Old June 25th, 2012, 12:53

hi crystal lovely to hear from you you know you are always in our thoughts and chrissie and i are always talking and wondering how you are it's the most wonderful news to hear the nightmares have stopped i always knew you had the strength inside to overcome i know its still early days for you but you have done amazingly well in what you have achieved
please keep us updated with how your doing you know how much we all care for you
love hazelxxxx
Old June 26th, 2012, 16:52

Crystal, so nice to hear life is moving ahead for you a tiny step or two. Hope your exams went well at school, and it's good to hear the nightmares have stopped. Will you be going off on holiday soon? It would be good to have a break from it all, breathe some fresh air.

Stay in touch, and all the best!
Old June 27th, 2012, 11:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by j's daughter View Post
Crystal, so nice to hear life is moving ahead for you a tiny step or two. Hope your exams went well at school, and it's good to hear the nightmares have stopped. Will you be going off on holiday soon? It would be good to have a break from it all, breathe some fresh air.

Stay in touch, and all the best!
Hi, My exams were a disaster but I'm still going to college so it doesn't matter that much. We go in a four days time!!! I'm so excited. Yes I can't wait to leave all my problems behind for the holidays and get a decent tan. Thanks.