The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Religion and spirituality
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old August 9th, 2019, 09:34

All Of Life Is Flowingness

I trust God’s great plan of life
And the small one for me within it.
They are clear evidence how
All of life is flowingness
And that in this flowing,
There is meaning and law.
There is no need to worry because
I cannot lose, what is my own.
I need not seek, what is my own,
For what belongs to me, will come.
Whatever goes does not belong to me
And only what I am has power.

I give up my personal struggles and ambitions
And rest safely in the knowledge that
Everything that’s rightfully mine
Will always be drawn to me.
Therefore, I now let go
And put my hands into the loving hands
Of God and the Angels.
I trust the guidance I intuitively receive from them,
And the love and wisdom of the Highest,
To run my life for me
And to show me the way, now and forever.

Amen

Recommended Reading:
‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

From ‘Prayers & Words Of Wisdom From Around Our World’

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/
Old August 10th, 2019, 09:32

True Prayer

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘The Achievements Of Prayer’ Stella Polaris April/May 2017: ‘Did you know that there is such a thing as true prayer? If you are now asking yourself whether someone’s prayers are ineffective until they have learnt to access the power of this kind of prayer, rest assured that every sincere request is a true and effective one. The best way of praying in our view is with the simplicity of a child’s heart. Before God that’s what you truly are, after all. Children on the whole still have the ability to trust completely. Their prayers come from their hearts and go straight to God, whatever this means to them and that depends on into which civilisation they were born in their present lifetime. However, the understanding of the concept of God has for some time been in the process of changing, as increasing numbers of you are becoming aware that there is only one God.

‘Generally speaking, for praying truly it is not necessary for human beings to wait until they have become initiates or even be particularly highly evolved. Simplicity, genuine humility and sincerity are the three most important factors in this context. Always bear in mind that prayer is a very powerful instrument, so consider very carefully what and how you wish to pray for anything specific. The best way of praying is by asking for something very simple, for example that the inflow of God’s love and light should constantly increase into everything taking part in earthly life. The finest way of praying is not for yourself but so that others may be blessed and healed with the help of your loving thoughts and words.

‘So, dear friends, together let us pray for the Divine spark of God to awake in ever more human hearts and for the blessing and healing of all humankind, the whole of your world and all other worlds and beings. Naturally, when all life is healing you cannot help doing the same. At the end of your prayer resign everything to God with the words: ‘May these things be done not my way, Great White Spirit, but Thine. Into Thy loving keeping I place all those I love and that is everybody. May Thy will be done on the Earth as much as anywhere else in the whole of Creation.’

And this is the essence of another teaching that reached me through the White Eagle Lodge’s Monday thought 3rd April 2017, when I had just completed the above item: ‘When you sit devotedly in meditation and contemplation and open your heart to the inflow of the Divine love, it is possible to become so raised in consciousness that you may be able to see the Angels. Hand in hand with God and the Angels each one of you will eventually reach this state of ecstasy and glory. It is a spiritual gift and this developing and bringing forth the Divine Fire through the love in your heart is every human being’s goal. Developing the sixth sense or psychic power is as nothing compared with it. When your soul can see the Angelic hosts, you are dwelling in the abode of Christ, your true home.

‘We are not decrying psychic gifts, but in the natural course of evolution they eventually come for every human being. These gifts have their place, but they are very ordinary and by no means the be all and end all of anything. No-one should be content with developing them and then remain on that level. It is necessary for each one of you to reach beyond it to ever higher and eventually the highest levels of life.’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 11th, 2019, 09:43

Prayer For Renewal Of Faith

O Universal Christ,
Light of all lights, Sun of all suns,
Star of all stars.
You are the Sun above and behind
The one in the sky above us.
Together with the Great Father/Mother of all life
You are the true Lord and Lady, Master and Mistress,
Of the whole of Creation.
You have more power than any earthly ruler
Could ever hope to hold,
Even in their most daring dreams.

Please draw us and our world close to you
And renew the awareness that every one of us
Is a spark of your Light and therefore worthy
Of being called Your child.
Through this knowledge may our faith and trust grow
In the goodness of the life you have given us
And the hope for a golden future
That is in store for us and world.

Now that You are revealing yourself
As the true world teacher of the Aquarian Age,
Teach all of us intuitively how we can do our share of
Making our world into an ever
More beautiful and peaceful place,
That the only thing we have to do is bring forth,
Each from within the very core of their own being,
The Christ qualities of kindness and tolerance,
Honesty and truth, loyalty and integrity.

Light our way forwards and upwards
The evolutionary spiral of life
That in the end takes all Your children
To the top of the spiritual mountain of life into
The conscious awareness of being one with You.
May the knowledge the Angels and Masters
Around your throne, together with
Countless numbers of friends and helpers
On the lower levels of the spirit realm,
With Your permission are bringing to our world,
Help us to see more clearly who and what You truly are,
So we can love You more dearly and slowly but surely
Become ever more like You and at last
Be at one with You again.

Amen

Recommended Reading:
‘God – The Great Genius’

From ‘Prayers & Words Of Wisdom From Around Our World’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 12th, 2019, 09:16

Establishing God’s Kingdom On Earth

The following is the essence of a message from the White Eagle group of spirit guides on the theme of surrender. It appeared in one of the Reader’s Letters of Stella Polaris August/September 2017: ‘For doing your share of establishing God’s kingdom on the Earth, your small earthly self freely and willingly needs to surrender its whole being to the Highest Forces of life. This does not mean entering into a state of apathy. On the contrary, it consists of the willingness to stand up and be counted as one of the healers and lightbringers of your world whose consciousness is rooted in the strong inner certainty that all life rests safely in the hands of God and the Angels. Irrespective of what may still have to happen on the Earth plane, you not merely believe but know with utter conviction that everything will work out well in the end. The main requirements for this pathway are conducting your life in healthy and wholesome ways, and learning to control your emotions and the stilling of your earthly mind.

‘The best way of dealing with and overcoming that which is evil in your world is by spreading the spiritual knowledge and wisdom we are bringing you. This needs to continue until the last person on Earth has become aware of God’s true nature and their own, and the working of the Universal laws and how it affects all lifeforms throughout the whole of Creation. Encourage those with whom you are sharing your knowledge that they do the same with what they are receiving and that with as many people as possible. Without making a contribution towards dissolving that which is bad, evil and ugly in your world in the light of God’s sacred wisdom and truth, your efforts could never amount to more than a mere scratching of the surface of removing the evil that is caused by people’s ignorance of their true nature and the higher purpose of why they are on the Earth.

‘When you share your spiritual knowledge with as many as possible, you are making a very real and valid contribution to the process of evolution and growth that constantly seeks to remove bad conditions and replace them with good, right and beautiful ones. Aspiring healers and lightbringers need to add their own insights that come to them intuitively from their inner teacher to the information received from us and other trustworthy sources. Through this humankind’s store of God’s wisdom and truth on the Earth will constantly be increasing. And when everybody does their share of distributing God’s light that is thus received, it will not take long until the last remnants of the darkness of earthly ignorance have been absorbed into it.

‘Please, dear Friends, do not think of any spiritual writings as set in concrete to last forever. This includes the sacred texts of the religions of your world and any teachings that were given by us earlier. Spiritual knowledge is always meant to be enlarged and enhanced by the fresh revelations that are reaching you and your world from the Angels and us. We spirit guides and helpers are merely the servants of those on the higher and highest levels of life. We are their channels of communication, the same as you are, and we can only pass onto you whatever they are giving us.

‘Generously share the knowledge that comes to you with anyone who is receptive for it in the circle of your family and friends around your world. Ask them to share with those around them, so that they too can spread the news that all is well with your world and that many good things are in store for anyone who willingly contributes to the movement that takes all of you ever closer to the new golden age of peace and prosperity on the Earth.

‘Refuse to worry about souls who are too young and inexperienced to understand, for in due course they will be removed from earthly life. They will be spending their future lifetimes on a much younger planet, where their spiritual development will continue there. Through this they will be assisting their new home planet with its evolution, the same as you have been doing with Mother Earth for a very long time indeed. Having received their initial training as human beings there, the young ones will take their earthly personalities and the Karma they have created thus far with them.’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 13th, 2019, 09:31

Be The Christ Star

There now follows the essence of another teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in Stella Polaris August/September 2017 under the heading ‘The Gentle Brother’: ‘All human beings in earthly life, as well as those who are presently resting and recuperating in our world, are born of God’s infinite and eternal, all-loving, giving and forgiving spirit. It is the same spirit that manifests itself in the beauty of nature, the power of the elements as well as in all human beings. At least potentially each one of you possesses every one of its characteristics and powers, and also the ability to create without restrictions and boundaries.

‘Do not allow the mind of your small frightened earthly selves to get in the way of your overall vision of life and how you think about it. In your daily lives and contacts, whether you are working or resting, and even in dreamtime, do your best to move beyond the restrictions that your existence in physicality places upon you. The way any one of you perceives things is always a question of consciousness and because the power of thought is mighty, whether you are as yet aware of this or not, what you think that’s what you are and will become.

‘Now, in your imagination create a Christ Star with its blazing light radiating into your world. You are in the centre of this Star, for in truth each one of you IS the Star. From your hearts, loving or otherwise, the vibrations of your consciousness are constantly flowing into and penetrating the ethers that surround you. And that is the place where those who have developed the ability to rise above the concerns of earthly life, receive God’s power and love, courage and strength that knows no malfunctions.

‘And because God is omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient, S/He unfailingly knows the way of all things and the answers to every question you may ever care to ask. Wise ones trust that with God all things really are possible. They appreciate that God not only dwells within the innermost core of their own being and fills every cell and atom of their whole being, but also everybody else’s.

‘The realisation that you are God, the point within the circle at the centre of the blazing Christ Star, will help you to find the peace of mind and the deep inner peace you could never find in the past. Having found them, you are filled with Divine love and experience first hand how it expresses itself in earthly life. Every one of your thoughts, words and actions is now motivated by the Christ Spirit of the living God within you, the light of the Sun above and beyond the Sun in the sky above you.

‘The collective light of the whole of humankind is the Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life. The human love for the whole of God’s Creation and everything within it is this light that manifests itself in your love for nature and everything that is good, right and beautiful, and also for music and the music contained in words carefully chosen and strung together like precious strings of pearls. The Divine love makes you tolerant towards other people’ beliefs and their ways of life. You become ever more compassionate and uncritical, kind and loving, and have no longer any problems seeing the good that is contained in everything. You instinctively follow your inner guidance and intuitively know the best course of action in any given moment.

‘The six-pointed star is a symbol of the Christ Star. It represents human intelligence when spirit and matter are working together in perfect harmony and balance. This Star has a powerful vibration and its sound is part of the music of the spheres. Loving God’s way is only distantly related with what in earthly life is frequently called love with its passions and desires. The more your Christ nature takes over its earthly counterpart, the more easily flows the light of your joint compassion and beauty, wisdom and love into the world around you.

‘Alas, to this day many in earthly life are still surrounded by a kind of barrier that acts like a dense fog. This mist is waiting to be dissolved by the light of the Sun beyond the Sun, i.e. the spiritual wisdom and truth of the Highest, when the right time for the winds of the heavenly world, the highest levels of life, brings them. Each one of you is a tiny spark of the Christ Spirit and Its great light is waiting to eventually start burning in all human hearts. And you are the only person who can uncover this light inside you, to care for and nurture it until it has the power of shining so brightly that the fogs of Earth disperse before it.

‘When this light is carefully and thoughtfully applied to wherever it is needed, in the end it grows so strong that it has the power of a wind from the Heavens that blows through the consciousness of those surrounding you and gets rid of whatever is troubling them. As you mature spiritually, the conditions of your life change and the concerns of earthly life, which you found so troublesome in the past, no longer affect you this way. This is because you are now viewing everything that happens from the right perspective, i.e. as lessons that are part of the karmic debts some of you still have to pay, and therefore merely passing phases in humankind’s individual and collective development.’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 14th, 2019, 10:02

A Visit From Wisdom Or The Guardian Angel

One day, when I was in deep despair and could no longer
See the way forward on my pathway through life,
I prayed for the wisdom and love of
The Great Mother of all life to come to my help.
In dreamtime in the stillness of that night
One of Her Angels came and stood by my side.
It gazed upon me like a tender mother,
Wiped away my tears and said:
‘I have heard the cry of your soul
And have come to comfort you.
Open your heart to me, so it can be filled with God’s light
Of wisdom, truth and knowledge,
Which flows through me into you.
Whatever is troubling you, tell me about it
And the wisdom of Divine Mother
Will speak to you and tell you what you need to know.’

Encouraged by this, I replied:
‘Who am I, beloved Angel and messenger of God?
How did I come to this frightening place, the Earth?
What are the mighty hopes, the many books
And strange patterns I encounter?
What are the thoughts that pass
Through my mind like doves in flight?
And the words that seem to be composed by
My desires and sung by my delights?

‘What are the conclusions, grievous and joyous alike,
That embrace my spirit and fill my heart?
Whose are the eyes that are looking at me,
Can see into the depths of my inner most being
And watch me when I am trying to flee from my sorrows?
Whose is the voice that I hear mourning throughout my days,
Chanting of my human smallness and unimportance?
Who or what is it that plays with my desires
And mocks my longings, is forgetful of yesterday’s deeds
And rejoices in the paltry things of the moment,
And at the same time is fearful of tomorrow’s coming?

‘What is this world that gets me to despise myself
And leads me to I do not know where?
What is this planet that opens its mouth wide to swallow
Animal and human bodies alike and nurtures
Evil things as well as good ones on its breast?
Who is this creature that is satisfied with the love of fortune,
When it knows full well that beyond it lies
Nothing but a union with the grave?
Who is this being that seeks life’s kiss whilst death smites it,
That brings us human beings minutes of pleasure
That sometimes can be followed by years
Of regret and repentance?
Who gives itself to slumber at times and is guided by dreams?
And what happens to those who flow down the rivers of folly
To the sea of darkness?
O Angel, please help me to understand.’

The Angel replied:
‘You are on the Earth plane to learn how to look at life
Through the eyes of God, your Highest Self.
First and foremost you are a spirit and soul.
In truth, you are a young God in the making,
A spark of the Divine, the Light of all lights,
The Sun of all Suns, The Universal Christ.
The purpose of your existence is evolution.
Without grasping this you will never be able
To understand Earth life.
And through the thinking of your earthly mind alone
You will never be able to penetrate the secrets of the hereafter.
Trying to do so is the height of folly.

‘Go to the wild places and watch the bees visiting the flowers
And the eagles revelling in their glorious flight.
Visit your neighbour’s house and observe a child
Enjoying the leaping of the fire in the hearth,
While its mother is busy with her household tasks.
Be like a bee who is happy with who and what it is,
And do not waste your time admiring the soaring of eagles.
Be like the child that delights in the firelight,
Untroubled by its mother’s affairs.

‘Become like a bee who gathers the nectar from all flowers
Within its reach and converts it into honey.
As you move from one experience to another,
The nectar you collect is the learning Earth life provide for you.
Even or rather especially from the most bitter ones
Your innermost being extracts the honey
Of wisdom and an ever growing understanding
Of the purpose and meaning of your life.
Become a wise one, who patiently and diligently
Applies itself to its earthly lessons with the persistence
Of bees attending to their task.
In the fullness of time this will lift your vision
Above the concerns of the Earth plane.

On the mighty wings of God’s wisdom and truth,
The Great White Spirit, whose symbol is the white eagle,
You will be able to rise above earthly life and
With the passing of time perceive
An ever greater picture of the purpose and meaning of all life.
Fear not for those who shirk their earthly lessons
And try to run away from them.
In due course they will be granted the gift of another lifetime,
So they can repeat the lessons they once shied away from.

‘For a very long time, the bee’s harvest has been
The sweet delight of humankind.
If need be, honey can be stored for thousands of years,
Without going off or in any way deteriorating.
The bee’s gift also has some wonderful healing qualities.
And the wisdom and your constantly improving understanding
Of life is your yield.
It has the same healing powers as the bee’s produce.
The honey you gather is yours to keep forever
And after first having healed yourself with it,
When you share it with those around you,
It can do the same for them.
The most wonderful thing is that
When one of you is healing,
Your whole race and Mother Earth is doing the same.

‘Everything that is in your life is there
For you to enjoy and for teaching you something.
All books and patterns and also
The beautiful as well as ugly thoughts
That come to you unbidden.
They are the results of the things you created
By your own thinking and behaviour patterns of past lifetimes.
In this one make sure that the only words you speak weave a bond
Between you and all your siblings in the great family of humankind.
Your grievous and joyous experiences are the result
Of the seeds you scattered in the field of your spirit
In previous lifetimes and earlier in this one.
Knowing this, make sure from now on only to sow
The things you want to reap in the future.

‘The young soul inside you, who plays upon the world of your desires,
Opens the door of your heart for the light of love to enter
At a later date and the Earth with its ever open mouth
For all of you in the end
Frees your spirit and soul from the slavery of
The desires of your lower earthly self.
The inner world is alive in your heart.
It contains everything you think of as your world.
The ignorant, small and insignificant creature
You believe yourself to be,
Once freely and willingly emerged from the heartmind of God.
It ventured forth to experience the joys and laughter of earthly life,
But also its pain, suffering and sadness.
With the passing of time all of these things together
Are helping you evolve into an ever more understanding
And enlightened, compassionate and loving being.
Alas, the way from the darkness and ignorance of the Earth
Back into the illumination of God’s wisdom and truth
Can only be found by wading through all these things.’

Gently the Angel laid its hand on my burning brow and said:
‘Go forward now and take possession of all parts of your being
And do not tarry on your journey into the oneness with your Creator.
This is the road that eventually takes all God’s children of the Earth
Into healing, perfection and wholeness, which is holiness.
This means being in command of every aspect of your nature,
Upper and lover, earthly and Divine alike.
So, do not fear any thorns and boulders on your path,
For I am with you and will light your way,
Now and forever.

‘The role I have been given by God
Is to support and sustain you at all times,
Not only when you have a special need, like now.
I am not allowed to carry you,
As that would interfere with the development
Of your own strength.
But rest safely in the knowledge that whenever you call for me,
I shall come to hold your hand and show you the way,
The way I am doing now.’

Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931
Lebanese/American poet
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
‘About Angels’

From ‘A Celebration Of Kahlil Gibran’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 15th, 2019, 08:43

Let It Be

Whenever I’m in trouble,
The Great Mother’s wisdom stirs in me
As the small still voice of my conscience
Who speaks to me:
‘There’s a reason for everything
And an answer to all your questions.
Let Me show the way and
Refuse to rush into things.
For a while let them be,
So I can show you how to respond.
Just ‘Let it be.’

In my deepest, darkest hours
Great Mother whispers:
‘Let it be.’
And even if the broken-hearted people
Of our world as yet cannot recognise Her presence,
The only thing they need to do is ask
For the guidance and protection of
Mother and the Angels.
It will never be denied.

That’s how, in due course,
Everybody learns about the living God within
And through their own experiences finds out that
No-one is ever apart from God,
And that with the help and will
Of God and the Angels,
The right manner of handling
Any situation is sure to be found.
Just tell them about your troubles
And let them be.

Spiritual wisdom and truth are God’s light.
Whenever my life clouds over,
I ask for the radiance of this light
To shine onto my problems
And intuitively show me the way forward.
Knowing that it is always the right one for me,
Even though it may not be for anyone else,
And that this will continue forever,
It’s easy to let people and things be.

These days in difficult situations
Mother’s love and wisdom soon take over.
She is my inner guidance who
Whispers to me:
‘Look for the lesson, be patient
And allow yourself to be.
As you know by now,
The answers to all your questions will
Never fail to come and light your way.

Just let yourself be and enjoy the voyage
Of your earthly life as much as you can,
Bearing in mind that it’s merely a passing phase
On the evolutionary pathway of your spirit and soul.’

Paul McCartney
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Viewing:
‘Let It Be’

‘Being part of and at one with the Great Father/Mother of all life, your soul is psychic and therefore as familiar with the past as the present and future. The Great Mother is the soul of the whole of Creation. She is the wise one within who knows the answers to every one of your questions. All She desires is to protect the human race against destroying itself. She has always been with you and part of you. When you laugh, she enjoys herself with you. And when you are sad and lonely or in pain, She suffers with you. We speak most earnestly to all of you and urge you to bring forth and develop the highest and noblest qualities of the Great Mother. The Virgin Mary of the Jesus legend as the mother of God is but one of Her many symbols.’

Extract from a teaching of the White Eagle group of spirit guides in
‘Spiritual Wisdom And Understanding A Growing Organism’

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : August 16th, 2019 at 08:19.
Old August 16th, 2019, 08:20

About Angels

The Angelic hierarchy is the executor of God’s great plan of life. The Angels are in charge of us and our world and from the earliest beginnings of human life on the Earth, they have accompanied us. Wherever we went and wherever we may still go, they have always been with us and forever will be. They are constantly communicating with us with the help of countless groups of guides and helpers in our other world, the world of spirit or light, our true home.

Everybody is familiar with the word Angel, but do you know what it really means? Angels are a great force and a power that can present itself to humankind in one form or another that allow us to recognise their presence and connect with them. They are perceived as highly illumined beings by those who are sufficiently evolved for seeing Angels. Great streams of God’s power of light radiate from their heads and shoulders that look like wings, but in truth this impression is created by light. Because they are beings of light, they have no need for physical bodies like we do for getting around on the Earth. They use the power of thought for getting them where they want to be. Everyone in the spirit world moves like this.

And because on the inner level all life is one and there is no separation between anything, the Angels are part of us and we are part of them. This makes it easy for them to recognise the degree of every individual soul’s spiritual maturity and also that of our whole world. As executors of God’s great plan of life, the Angels on the highest level of life, the Christ circle, know how much of God’s eternal wisdom and truth should be revealed to us, what form it should take and at what time it should be presented and in which part of our world.

Whenever it is desirable that our world should become aware of an Angel’s presence, they may occasionally take on a form that resembles a human one. They have no need for wings as we know them from our feathered friends and we too shall eventually be capable of locomotion like the Angels. The speed of thought is faster than that of light and even now, by thinking ourselves in another place we can instantly be there, alas so far in thought only.

However, as soon as we have become sufficiently evolved, there will be nothing to stop us from going on interplanetary exchanges. There will then be no need for prohibitively expensive and clumsy spacecrafts, the way travel is done at present for even the shortest distances into space. If in times to come we want to go and visit some of our cousins in the great family of life on far distant planets, all we shall need to do is think of them and their place and ask our thoughts to take us there. Naturally, this kind of space travel cannot come about for as long as someone’s soul remains trapped in Earth’s illusions of time and space.

Quite literally, Angels are everywhere. When climbing a mountain we somehow sense a powerful presence, we are responding to the call of the Spirit of the mountain, who is part of the Angels in charge of the Water element. Those who are fascinated by and drawn to water, be it in the crashing and pounding of the sea or at other times the gentle splashing of its waves, the roaring flow of a great river or the tumbling of waterfalls, are responding to the call of the Angels or Spirits of the water element. Sun worshippers and/or those who enjoy gazing into the flames of a candle or an open hearth fire, are tuning into the energies of the Angels and Spirits in charge of the Fire element. Those who love the sound of the wind when it whispers in the rustlings of leaves or howls during a storm, are responding to the call of the Angels and Spirits of the Air element.

The Etheric element is the realm of spirit, God’s spirit as much as Mother Earth’s, the Angels’ and also our own. The etheric is in charge of all the other elements at work on the physical manifestation of Mother Earth’s spirit. The huge orchestra of life is controlled and directed by the power and wisdom of the Great Father/Mother of all life.

If your Sun, Moon and/or Ascendant are in one of the Fire signs of Aries, Leo or Sagittarius, you are likely to feel an affinity with the Angels and spirits of the Fire element. If they are in one of the Air signs of Gemini, Libra or Aquarius, it will be for the Air element. If these planets are in one of the Water signs of Cancer, Scorpio or Pisces, you have a strong connection with the Water element. And if they are in one of the Earth signs of Taurus, Virgo or Capricorn, you are likely to prefer everything connected with Mother Earth to anything else.

It is wrong to speak of Angels as he or she. They are part of God, just like we are. And like God and also us on the inner level, they are androgynous and whole, the we shall be as soon these two aspects of our nature have joined forces and together are working for us, instead of against, the way they all too frequently did in the past. In God and the Angels the masculine and feminine energies are one, there is no separation between them. At all times these forces lovingly and harmoniously respond to each other and work together. They are never in discord and at loggerheads with each other, the way our masculine and feminine parts are until they have been healed into one, by us.

As soon as another human soul comes forth from the heartmind of God, a Guardian Angel is allocated to it. This Angels never leaves us. Steadfastly, it stands by our side and holds our hand, throughout every one of our earthly lifetimes as well as the resting periods in the world of light, forever guiding, protecting and showing us every step of the way. As we grow and evolve, the Angel’s own evolution keeps pace with ours. Without unnecessarily interfering with us, the Angel accompanies us through all our experiences, especially the deepest, darkest and most traumatic ones. But only when the Angel is asked for its help, does it and our other spirit friends and helpers intervene and come to our rescue.

Angels, the same as everything else in the whole of Creation, including us, are ceaselessly striving to grow and evolve into ever higher and more beautiful manifestations of life. To enable them to carry out their duties towards the Highest in the process of Mother Earth’s evolution and ours, they need our assistance as much as we require theirs. The better we cooperate with the Angelic realm, the more speedily and smoothly the transformation of our spiritual rebirth and that of our world proceeds. Together let’s give thanks and praise to the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, for creating us and our world, and for the Angelic hierarchy. The Angels are taking care of us and providing our world with everything we require for our existence in earthly life, down to every crumb of the food we eat and every drop of water we drink.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 17th, 2019, 08:05

The Angel In Disguise

There is nothing I can give you that you have not,
But there is much, so very much that –
While I cannot give it – you can take.
No Heaven can come to us,
Unless our heart finds rest in today: take Heaven.
No peace lies in the future
That is not hidden in this moment: take peace.

The gloom of this world is but a shadow.
Behind it – yet within everybody’s reach – there is joy.
There is a radiance and glory in the darkness,
Could we but see.
And to see, we have only to look.
I beseech you to look.

Life is so generous a giver, but we –
Judging its gifts by their covering –
Too often cast them away as ugly, heavy or hard.
Remove the covering and you will find beneath it
A living splendour
That has been woven with the love,
Wisdom and power of the Divine.

Welcome it, grasp it,
And you touch the Angel’s hand
That brings it to you.
Everything we call a toil, a sorrow or a duty,
Believe me, the Angel’s hand is there.

The gift is there and the wonder of the
Over-shadowing presence
That protects us, is joyous too.
Be not content with discovering these joys,
For they conceal even greater gifts.

And so, at this time, I greet you.
Not quite as the world sends greetings,
But with profound esteem of your true nature
And a prayer that for you, now and forever,
The awareness of your immortal and eternal
Being wakes up and fills your
Earthly existence with the light of truth
And its shadows cease to exist.

Fifteenth Century Prayer
Edited by Aquarius

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : August 18th, 2019 at 08:33.
Old August 18th, 2019, 08:33

I Believe In Angels

I have a dream, a song to sing,
To help me cope with anything.
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale,
You can take the future even if you fail.
I believe in Angels,
Something good in everything I see.
I believe in Angels,
When I know the time is right for me,
I’ll cross the stream – I have a dream.

I have a dream, a fantasy,
To help me through reality.
And my destination makes it worth the while,
Pushing through the darkness still another mile.
I believe in Angels,
Something good in everything I see.
I believe in Angels,

I have a dream, a song to sing,
To help me cope with anything.
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale,
You can take the future even if you fail.
I believe in Angels,
Something good in everything I see,
I believe in Angels,

I believe in Angels.
They help me to recognise the good behind everything:
That sad and traumatic experiences are
The redemption of Karma and someone is
Learning something and slowly growing
In wisdom and understanding.
That everything that’s ugly and evil in our world,
Including people who behave this way,
Are still in the lower evolutionary
Phase of their development, but that they too
Slowly but surely are constantly evolving
Into something more beautiful.
Knowing such things safeguards
My equilibrium and the joy of being
One of God’s beloved children of the Earth.

Abba
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Viewing:
‘I Believe In Angels’

The Angels and Masters on the highest level of life are in charge of God’s great plan of life. They are its executors and responsible for the evolutionary progress of every lifeform in the whole of Creation, including us and our world. Most of us who are presently here have lived through many lifetimes and many ages. In the course of these long journeys through matter we have met, lived with and enjoyed the friendship of a great many human beings. In the spirit world, our true home, they are now accompanying and supporting us as our friends and helpers. Every one of us on the earthly plane of life has a number of these friendly companions around them. Some of them are known to us and others are not, but that makes no difference. All of them are our siblings in the great family of humankind, who are functioning on the same wavelength as ours. They are wishing us well and are eager to assist us as much as our spiritual bankbook and karmic debts allow.

The more our spiritual development unfolds, the easier it becomes to communicate with our unseen friends. They can be a source of comfort for anyone who feels lost and lonely in earthly life and also for those who feel trapped in families where no-one shares their interests. If we are in such a position, we need to bear in mind that we ourselves chose this pathway for the purpose of teaching us the lessons we most urgently needed. Even though we may not yet have discovered what they are, it’s good to know that in the spirit world there is a true family for us whose spirits and souls are in harmony with us and our life’s purpose and convictions. At all times they are doing their best to encourage us to bring forth the best that’s within us and humbly seek to serve the highest good and the greatest joy of all life. This is not only benefits our own spiritual development but also that of our world.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : August 19th, 2019 at 09:37.