The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Religion and spirituality
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old January 19th, 2018, 08:08

Take These Broken Wings

Take these broken wings
And learn to fly again,
And learn to live so free.
And when we hear the voices sing,
The book of love will open up
And let us in.

From the Eighties Song
By Mr. Mister

O Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
Take the broken wings of humankind’s earthly existence
And teach all of us how to fly with the help
Of Your sacred wisdom and truth,
So that it flows ever more powerfully
From Your loving heart
Into every human heart and soul
And from there into our whole world.
Under Your guidance and protection
And in accordance with Your will and wishes,
Keep on opening ever more hearts,
Until each one of us acts as a channel for the
Blessing and healing power of Your love.

Grant us the gift of understanding, so that
On the wings of Your sacred wisdom and truth
We can lift our whole world
Above the woes of our present existence
By recognising them as nothing but lessons
In the school of earthly life
And passing phases.

Amen

Recommended Viewing:
‘I can fly! I really can!’

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/

Last edited by Aquarius : March 14th, 2018 at 09:07.
Old March 14th, 2018, 09:07

The Long And Winding Road

The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear.
I’ve seen that road before,
It always leads me here.
Lead me to your door.

The wild and windy night
That the rain washed away
Has left a pool of tears,
Crying for the day.
Why leave me standing here?
Let me know the way.

Many times I’ve been alone
And many times I’ve cried.
Anyway you’ll never know
The many ways I’ve tried.

But still they lead me back
To the long winding road.
You left me standing here
A long, long time ago.
Don’t leave me waiting here.
Lead me to your door.

John Lennon & Paul McCartney

Recommended Viewing:
‘The Long And Winding Road’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : April 6th, 2018 at 13:53.
Old April 6th, 2018, 13:54

Take These Broken Wings

Take these broken wings
And learn to fly again,
And learn to live so free.
And when we hear the voices sing,
The book of love will open up
And let us in.

From the Eighties Song
By Mr. Mister

O Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
Take the broken wings of humankind’s earthly existence
And teach all of us how to fly with the help
Of Your sacred wisdom and truth,
So that it flows ever more powerfully
From Your loving heart
Into every human heart and soul
And from there into our whole world.
Under Your guidance and protection
And in accordance with Your will and wishes,
Keep on opening ever more hearts,
Until each one of us acts as a channel for the
Blessing and healing power of Your love.

Grant us the gift of understanding, so that
On the wings of Your sacred wisdom and truth
We can lift our whole world
Above the woes of our present existence
By recognising them as nothing but lessons
In the school of earthly life
And passing phases.

Amen

Recommended Reading:
‘Learning To Fly’

Recommended Viewing:
‘I can fly! I really can!’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : May 12th, 2018 at 07:31.
Old May 12th, 2018, 07:33

From ‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

Was I Ever A Dinosaur?

Everything Is Beautiful

Part One

An essential part of My nature and therefore also of yours is its duality. Whether some of you like this or not, there are two aspects to everything, including you yourself and the world in which you presently exist. Both of you consist of a material part, the outer one, and a spiritual part, the inner one. Throughout the whole of My Creation the spiritual has always been by far the most important aspect of life. Everything that has ever existed in the material world, including all things and beings on the earthly plane, has always been doomed to eventually perish and die. The inner aspects remain because they are immortal and eternal. And that is the realm where your own and everybody else’s spirit and soul have always dwelled and forever will do.

For as long as you fail to comprehend the true meaning of the concept of evolution the biggest mystery to you will always be you yourself. In that case you may well be tempted to think that you once evolved from the tiniest cell into a Homo Habilis, who within a time span that could barely be counted as a tick of the evolutionary clock of about two million years, evolved into a Homo Sapiens. In your lack of understanding of the evolutionary process you may even imagine that you once walked the Earth as a Tyrannosaurus as well as a Brontosaurus, whose form remained unchanged for approximately fifty million years. And so on and so forth.

Wise ones know that evolution works in quite a different way from the way it is commonly believed. They are aware that humankind as a species has not been taking part in Earth life for the whole length of your planet’s existence. The development of your small earthly selves began after I had decided to remove the creatures that were there, as they were unsuitable for achieving the ultimate purpose of the Earth’s evolution of being spiritualised. Each one of you has for a long time been taking part in the process of assisting her with this task.

As the first stage of My evolutionary plan for the Earth had gone well, the planet was ready for the next step. So that the new phase of Mother Earth’s development could begin, I wiped the slate clean. My plan was that this time round one of the new animal species would in due course become sufficiently evolved to be capable of hosting the first human spirits and souls. They would be brought into the picture at the right moment. Look at the primates of the animal kingdom and you will have no difficulties recognising your animal ancestry.

Therefore, as much as I hate to disappoint some of you, My beloved children, none of you ever roamed the Earth as a cockroach, a Tyrannosaurus or a Brontosaurus. From the moment of your creation, when you emerged as a pure thought from the mind of My heart, you have been you. You always were you and forever you will be, and that applies to all human spirits. Although in each subsequent lifetime you appeared in another guise and with a different name, basically at all times you have remained you. There are sure to be some of you who are as yet unable to perceive such a scenario and grasp its truth. Yet, whether someone likes it or not, that is My truth.

My plan for humankind from its beginning has provided that each one of you should time and again take part in Earth life, and that this would continue until you had become so highly evolved that that particular plane could no longer teach you anything new. Accompanied by the Angels, you would then be allowed to move on to continue your studies on the higher levels of experience. Life is a spiral that constantly strives to take the whole of My Creation into ever higher and eventually highest realms of existence.

This spiral has neither a beginning nor an end. It always was and forever will be and all lifeforms will keep on moving forwards and upwards. Evolution is a procedure which, with the passing of time, transforms inferior and ugly things and people into perfect and beautiful ones. Although this concept is basically very simple, it is also a highly complex one. But all you need to be aware of at present is that all life fulfils the wise higher purpose of growth and progress.

Equipped with this knowledge you will be able to recognise that the things, which to this day appear to be in retrogression in your world, in the final analysis are progressing nonetheless. Never lose sight of the fact that no matter what still has to take place to fulfil the requirements of the law of Karma, all life including your own and that of your whole race and world, will keep on constantly moving forwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. Every one of your experiences of yesterday and today have been preparing you for what is going to happen tomorrow. This in itself has slowly been transporting all of you, individually and collectively, onto a higher level of life that has its own unique vibrations.

Every soul is involved in this process and each new cycle of experiences takes you that bit further than the previous one. At all times the individual and collective soul consciousness of your world has been and still is unfolding. Each new stage of this development enables you to comprehend a bit more of the higher truths with which the Angels and Masters in charge of you are presenting you.

- To be continued. -

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old May 12th, 2018, 07:34

Everything Is Beautiful

Part Two

For as long as you remain unawakened to your true nature and origin, your understanding remains limited to the concerns of your earthly existence. As far as those of the spirit are concerned, you are living as if you were surrounded by something like a black box which renders you unable to grasp that there is such a thing as a great evolutionary plan of life, My plan. Unaware of the all-important spiritual background of life, without whom there would be no life anywhere, including your own, in your innocence you then believe that matter creates itself and that planets and whole worlds bring themselves into being somehow, without having any idea of how. Incapable of peering beyond the end of your nose, you are likely to think that cockroaches – to give you but one example – have evolved on their own and without any help from anyone, least of all Me. Cleverly they did this in a manner that ensured their survival for millions of years.

During that phase of your development, in the arrogance and blindness of your present beliefs, you may well say that you do not need any spirit guides to tell you that these creatures will be around long after humankind has disappeared from earthly life, again all on their own, naturally. And that to you is living proof of the beauty and ugliness of evolution. Although cockroaches are repulsive to you, you cannot deny that as far as survival is concerned they are perfect. But, why should any creature be ugly? Is it because some of them get in the way of human beings, who invade the spaces that have been theirs millions of years before human beings appeared?

If cockroaches weren’t such a nuisance to people, you in your unevolved state would be able to recognise and appreciate their beauty and sophistication as a species that helped them to survive for such a long time. It may take many more lifetimes before you understand that basically everything in My created world will one day be beautiful and that, if something is still ugly, through the process of evolution it will gradually become more and more beautiful. Who would any one of you be to say that the cockroaches – unlike many of you, My dear children of the Earth – in the long time of their earthly existence have not already evolved into the perfect creatures I designed them to be in the first place?

For the duration of the patriarchy your race has been nurturing lots of false beliefs. One of them was that you were appointed by Me to act as the lords and masters of the Earth. Yet, in truth none of you ever really played that role. In the beginning of your earthly education all human souls slowly evolve from the status of ugly and greedy parasites, who are unwilling to share the abundance I place before them with everybody else.

With increasing spiritual maturity, however, you start to see for yourself that the exploitation and pillaging of Earth’s resources cannot go on forever. When at last you awaken from your spiritual slumbering, you begin to recognise the error of your ways of the past. Freely and willingly you then change your thinking and behaviour patterns from those of one who greedily grasps any of the riches and thrills Earth life has to offer into wishing for nothing more than to make good and redeem yourself and your world. The Angels and I are rejoicing each time another one of you joins the ranks of guardians and keepers of the Earth, who value and relish her beauty and wonders and want to protect them. Hallelujah! From a gluttonous over-consuming freeloader you have turned into a useful, modest living and recycling carer of your home planet.

There is none so blind as those who will not see
And nobody as deaf as people who refuse to listen,
But we must not close our minds and free our thinking
From past false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions,
For every hour that passes our world gets a bit older
And human beings grow in wisdom and understanding,
As all together we constantly move forwards and upwards
On the vast evolutionary spiral of life.

Now is the time to realise that
Beauty lies in the eyes of its beholder
And that when viewed from the right perspective,
Everything is beautiful in it’s own way,
Like a starry summer night
And a snow-covered winter’s day.
Everybody is beautiful, each in their own way and
Under God’s Heaven, guided and protected by
Angels and Masters, friends and helpers,
Our world will surely find its way.

Ray Stevens
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old June 8th, 2018, 08:14

All Is Movement And Constant Changes

How Great Thou Art!

The creative processes are constantly at work. Life at all times is evolving, moving forwards and upwards in vast spirals onto ever higher evolutionary levels and we are carried along with this onto ever more uplifting and beautiful experiences. Nothing in the whole of Creation ever stands still, not even for the briefest moment. The Sun in the sky above us reflects this down to us on the Earth. It too never stops moving in its orbit. The same is true for all parts of God’s Creation where everything is wheels within wheels, and cycles within cycles. Everything is movement and all things and conditions are constantly changing. Astrology reflects this.

Some of the components of the planets of our solar system are sometimes turning at different speeds. Good examples of this are the Sun and Jupiter. Not all their latitudes are turning at the same rate – some are dragged along behind, some may overlap. Our Sun spins round its own axis and one of its full turns takes about twenty-five to twenty-seven days, the duration is variable. Our Sun is part of the Milky Way, our galaxy. This too is moving. We orbit the hub of the Milky Way and one of its circuits takes about two hundred and twenty million years. Our solar system is presently moving towards the galaxy cluster Virgo, at the breathtaking speed of one million miles per hour! It needs bearing in mind that all scientific information about space and planetary matters also are constantly revised and updated, as our scientist gain more understanding.

Just imagine! Our galaxy is but one of two hundred thousand million galaxies. Most of them consist of at least one hundred thousand million stars or more and our Sun is but one of them. There are we, in a distant corner of the immensity of the Universe, safe and sound on our small planet, the beautiful treasure and jewel Earth. Guided and protected by our Great Father/Mother, their only born Son, the Universal Christ and the Angels. Cared for and nurtured by Mother Earth and her Angels and warmed and loved by Father Sun. Mother Earth and Father Sun are physical and spiritual manifestations of the Great Father/Mother, the Creator, designer and architect of all life. Standing in front of all that, which human soul does not want to go down on its knees and exclaim:

O Lord, my God, when I in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds Thy hands have made,
I see the stars; I hear the mighty thunder,
Thy power throughout the Universe displayed.
Then sings my soul, my Saviour, God to Thee:
‘How great Thou art! How great Thou art!’

When I see how You hold millions and millions and millions of worlds safely in Your loving hands, there grows within me a new perception of how great you really are, so much greater than anyone of us could ever have dreamed! Realising Your infinite and unconditional love is for each one of us, no matter how small and insignificant our present existence may appear to us, our world and all worlds, my heart flows over and my soul cannot help singing to You, my Saviour God: ‘How great You are. how wonderful and magnificent!’

‘I will praise Thee, because of the wonders which Thou hast done. Marvellous are Thy works and that my soul knows right well.’ Psalm 139:14

White Eagle Calendar September 2012: ‘Look always for the spirit behind or within the form. Realise it in the air you breathe and the water you drink and bathe in. See it in the sky, in the winds and the air. See it in the fire – see the little fire spirits. Sense it in the beauty of the plants, flowers and fruits. This creates harmony in yourselves and beauty in your lives, for you will have realms revealed to you that you did not know or dream of before.’

Incidentally, the fact that our solar system is presently moving towards the galaxy cluster Virgo seems to me of particular interest for our world and the healing work we are all involved in. At the beginning of the Age of Aquarius and bearing in mind that Virgo is the teaching and healing sign of the zodiac, our whole world is currently taking part in a learning and healing experience of truly Cosmic proportions. All the help in the Universe is waiting to be called upon by us for each doing their own share of bringing our new and peaceful world into being. God and the Angels will safely guide and protect us and our world through any inner and outer cleansing and healing process that may be required. Praise and thanks be to them that the time for this has come, at long last. And as ever, astrology provides us with an instrument for a better understanding of what is happening to us and our world.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : June 14th, 2018 at 10:44.
Old June 14th, 2018, 10:45

Let It Be

Whenever I’m in trouble,
The Great Mother’s wisdom stirs in me
As the small still voice of my conscience
Who speaks to me:
‘There’s a reason for everything
And an answer to all your questions.
Let Me show the way and
Refuse to rush into things.
For a while let them be,
So I can show you how to respond.
Just ‘Let it be.’

In my deepest, darkest hours
Great Mother whispers:
‘Let it be.’
And even if the broken-hearted people
Of our world as yet cannot recognise Her presence,
The only thing they need to do is ask
For the guidance and protection of
Mother and the Angels.
It will never be denied.

That’s how, in due course,
Everybody learns about the living God within
And through their own experiences finds out that
No-one is ever apart from God,
And that with the help and will
Of God and the Angels,
The right manner of handling
Any situation is sure to be found.
Just tell them about your troubles
And let them be.

Spiritual wisdom and truth are God’s light.
Whenever my life clouds over,
I ask for the radiance of this light
To shine onto my problems
And intuitively show me the way forward.
Knowing that it is always the right one for me,
Even though it may not be for anyone else,
And that this will continue forever,
It’s easy to let people and things be.

These days in difficult situations
Mother’s love and wisdom soon take over.
She is my inner guidance who
Whispers to me:
‘Look for the lesson, be patient
And allow yourself to be.
As you know by now,
The answers to all your questions will
Never fail to come and light your way.

Just let yourself be and enjoy the voyage
Of your earthly life as much as you can,
Bearing in mind that it’s merely a passing phase
On the evolutionary pathway of your spirit and soul.’

Paul McCartney
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Viewing:
‘Let It Be’

‘Being part of and at one with the Great Father/Mother of all life, your soul is psychic and therefore as familiar with the past as the present and future. The Great Mother is the soul of the whole of Creation. She is the wise one within who knows the answers to every one of your questions. All She desires is to protect the human race against destroying itself. She has always been with you and part of you. When you laugh, she enjoys herself with you. And when you are sad and lonely or in pain, She suffers with you. We speak most earnestly to all of you and urge you to bring forth and develop the highest and noblest qualities of the Great Mother. The Virgin Mary of the Jesus legend as the mother of God is but one of Her many symbols.’

Extract from a teaching of the White Eagle group of spirit guides in
‘Spiritual Wisdom And Understanding A Growing Organism’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : June 17th, 2018 at 06:55.
Old June 17th, 2018, 06:55

I Believe In Angels

I have a dream, a song to sing,
To help me cope with anything.
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale,
You can take the future even if you fail.
I believe in Angels,
Something good in everything I see.
I believe in Angels,
When I know the time is right for me,
I’ll cross the stream – I have a dream.

I have a dream, a fantasy,
To help me through reality.
And my destination makes it worth the while,
Pushing through the darkness still another mile.
I believe in Angels,
Something good in everything I see.
I believe in Angels,

I have a dream, a song to sing,
To help me cope with anything.
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale,
You can take the future even if you fail.
I believe in Angels,
Something good in everything I see,
I believe in Angels,

I believe in Angels.
They help me to recognise the good behind everything:
That sad and traumatic experiences are
The redemption of Karma and someone is
Learning something and slowly growing
In wisdom and understanding.
That everything that’s ugly and evil in our world,
Including people who behave this way,
Are still in the lower evolutionary
Phase of their development, but that they too
Slowly but surely are constantly evolving
Into something more beautiful.
Knowing such things safeguards
My equilibrium and the joy of being
One of God’s beloved children of the Earth.

Abba
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Viewing:
‘I Believe In Angels’

The Angels and Masters on the highest level of life are in charge of God’s great plan of life *. They are its executors and responsible for the evolutionary progress of every lifeform in the whole of Creation, including us and our world. Most of us who are presently here have lived through many lifetimes and many ages. In the course of these long journeys through matter we have met, lived with and enjoyed the friendship of a great many human beings. In the spirit world, our true home, they are now accompanying and supporting us as our friends and helpers. Every one of us on the earthly plane of life has a number of these friendly companions around them. Some of them are known to us and others are not, but that makes no difference. All of them are our siblings in the great family of humankind, who are functioning on the same wavelength as ours. They are wishing us well and are eager to assist us as much as our spiritual bankbook and karmic debts allow.

The more our spiritual development unfolds, the easier it becomes to communicate with our unseen friends. They can be a source of comfort for anyone who feels lost and lonely in earthly life and also for those who feel trapped in families where no-one shares their interests. If we are in such a position, we need to bear in mind that we ourselves chose this pathway for the purpose of teaching us the lessons we most urgently needed. Even though we may not yet have discovered what they are, it’s good to know that in the spirit world there is a true family for us whose spirits and souls are in harmony with us and our life’s purpose and convictions. At all times they are doing their best to encourage us to bring forth the best that’s within us and humbly seek to serve the highest good and the greatest joy of all life. This is not only benefits our own spiritual development but also that of our world.

* Recommended Reading:
‘About Angels’
‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : June 23rd, 2018 at 09:44.
Old June 23rd, 2018, 09:44

Climb Every Mountain

Climb every mountain,
Search high and low,
Follow every byway,
Every path you know.

Climb every mountain,
Ford every stream,
Follow every rainbow,
Till you find your dream.

A dream that will need
All the love you can give,
Every day of your life
For as long as you live.

Climb every mountain,
Ford every stream,
Follow every rainbow,
Till you find your dream.

Jordan Smith

Recommended Viewing:
‘Climb Every Mountain’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : July 3rd, 2018 at 08:25.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 08:26

I Believe

I believe for every drop of rain that falls,
A flower grows.
I believe that somewhere in the darkest night
A candle glows.
I believe for every soul that goes astray
An Angel comes to show the way.
I believe. I believe.

I believe that above each storm
Even the smallest prayer is heard
And someone in the great ‘out there’
Is listening to every word.
Each time I hear a newborn baby cry,
Or touch a leaf and see a star,
I know why I believe.

I don’t just believe, I know that
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.
I know this is true because
The world around me acts like
A mirror of what’s happening on the
Inner levels, the spiritual background,
Of our earthly existence.
I know that regardless of the many dark things
That are still taking place in many places,
A new day is dawning for each one of us
And also our whole world.

My consciousness has changed gear from
The blind belief of the Piscean Age
To the state of knowing of the Aquarian Age.
There’s a world of difference between the two.
Now my faith and trust in the goodness of life
That’s been given to us is something
That cannot be taken away of destroyed
By anyone or anything any more.
Hallelujah!

Jimmy Shirl &Al Stillman
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Viewing:
‘I Believe’

Recommended Reading:
‘Universal Guidance From The Environment’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : July 7th, 2018 at 08:26.