The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Religion and spirituality
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old March 4th, 2013, 06:44

Default Eternity Is Today

Eternity Is Today

Every new day is a source of mystery
In which past, present and future are one.
Each moment is like a river in which all drops of water
Are as much linked to their spring on a distant mountain slope,
As they are with our world’s far away blue oceans.

In just the same way this today of ours is part of Eternity.
Every precious moment of it, that’s where we dwell.
Eternity is not something we reach when leaving earthly life.
The awareness of this demands that we live
In ways that are worthy of being eternally visible,
So that when we reflect on our present existence
From the other side of the veil of consciousness
That separates our two worlds,
We can do so with gladness and without regrets.

Now is the time for emptying
Hearts and souls of our lower nature’s characteristics,
Like anger and vengefulness, hatred and greed.
This raises our consciousness and tunes the
Transmitter/receiver station of our earthly mind
Into the frequencies of the Christ Spirit.
The more we develop Its characteristics and follow
Its will and wishes rather than ours,
The more our whole being
Fills with kindness, compassion and love for all life.
Then at last we are worthy of Eternity.

Ku Sang 1984
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
· About Time

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/

Last edited by Aquarius : January 3rd, 2017 at 06:59.
Old August 28th, 2016, 07:15

‘Know that no matter what may ever come to pass for you and your world, you will always be safe. At all times there will be a happy ending – if not in this lifetime, then in another or maybe another one still. Everything that happens is part of My great plan for all life, and nothing has ever taken place in your world or any other against My will. All is well and rests securely in My loving hands and so it shall be forever and ever. No harm can ever come to the true and eternal part of any one of you. Therefore, rest safely in My love and nurture your souls, My beloved children of the Earth, by following My guidance from deep within you, for that is where every soul’s very own special key to eternity is hidden.

‘I bless you, your world and all life in it. My blessings are for each and every one of you, during these difficult times of transformation and transition from one age to another. You and your world have always rested securely in My loving hands. Rest assured that this will continue without interruptions and that the lessons in your present school of life are unfolding exactly the way they should and in accordance with My plan.

‘None of you has anything to fear, as the Angels and I will always be with you. We are familiar with your struggles, but no matter what tests and trials may still have to be endured by you, put your trust in us and venture forth courageously, safe in the knowledge that we shall always be there to guide and protect you in all your endeavours. Never forget that we are in charge and that no-one and no force in the whole of Creation ever took the reins from My hands, least of all one of you, My beloved children of the Earth. All is well with you, your world and all worlds – and forever will be.’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 29th, 2016, 07:19

Who Is Blind?

Who Is Blind?
Those who are unable to perceive another world.
Who is dumb?
Those who cannot speak a kind and loving word at the right moment.
Who is poor?
Those who are plagued by too many desires.
Who is rich?
Those whose hearts are contented.

Anon.

From ‘Words & Prayers For Peace, Comfort & Healing’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 31st, 2016, 08:44

Reflections On Time

Time is too slow for those who wait,
Too swift for those who fear,
Too long for those who grieve,
Too short for those who rejoice,
But, for those who love –
Time means Eternity

Anon.

Recommended Reading:
From ‘Words Of Wisdom For Friendship Healing’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old September 2nd, 2016, 06:29

About Time

Refuse to think of time in the earthly sense. Consider only the timelessness of Eternity and look at life from the viewpoint of your Highest immortal self, Me. Know that everything that happens in your world rests safely in My hands and is part of the Great Plan of spiritualisation and bringing forth the self-realisation that enables you to recognise yourself as part of Me and Me as part of you – that in fact you yourselves are God. This process involves you as individuals as much as your planet. Fields of exploration and adventures await you that so far lie beyond the reach of your wildest dreams. Rest assured that everything will be for your highest good and greatest joy. Good is the ultimate goal of all life. True and lasting happiness and great miracles and wonders are in store for each one of you in the conscious reunion with Me and the returning home into My loving embrace.

Your planet is the only place where the concept of time exists. In truth it is always now. There is no tomorrow and no yesterday. They are merely ideas that had to be created especially for your world, to assist you with setting boundaries and giving structure and shape to your earthly sojourns. Know that you are in Eternity and that Eternity is now, that attitude is everything and that there is no need for you to worry about tomorrow. All you will ever have is your present moment and every new one of them will always bring fresh learning opportunities for those who are ready to take advantage of them. Let tomorrow take care of itself. If they so wish, let others worry about it but refuse to join them.

Because on the inner level of life all is one, when one of you changes their attitudes and thinking patterns, everybody else changes with them. If you are familiar with spreadsheets, think of humankind and your whole world as a gigantic one of these. Now, change one figure – imagine that this figure is you – and watch the effect rippling through all the others – the rest of humankind and everything else in your world. See how they too are all changing – it’s pure magic! The world you are inhabiting is a wondrous place. Alas, to unaware souls who are as yet unable to look beyond the ends of their noses and below life’s surface to perceive how I, the living spirit, am at work throughout all life, the insecurity of Earth life can be very frightening.

Rest assured that nothing can manifest itself in your environment unless it has first happened on the inner level of life. As a result, each time one of you consciously changes their inner perception and attitude towards life, your whole world follows suit. And when you save and redeem yourself in thoughts, words and actions, your world is saved and redeemed with you. So, go your way with your eyes wide open and be alive by taking an active interest in what surrounds you. Your intelligence is part of and one with Mine. Use it for good purposes only and strive to make your world a better place through bringing a renewed understanding of the true purpose and meaning of your earthly existence to as many as you can. Share the knowledge you find to help ignite the Divine spark in people’s hearts and souls, and the small still flame of spiritual understanding comes alive in them and renews their faith and trust in Me, your Creator, and the goodness of the life I have prepared for each one of you.

Assist the people you meet to become aware that in truth there is no yesterday or tomorrow, only this glorious moment of here and now, and that every moment of their lives is part of Eternity and precious. All who at any given time are dwelling on the Earth plane are aspiring to become a lightbringer and healer, who in the fullness of time can be used as a channel through which My wisdom and truth, the macrocosm, flows ever more forcefully into the consciousness of your race, the microcosm. Know that the power of creation is in you and that imagination is the source of all creation. Use yours to create the ideal world of your dreams where all live together in peace and harmony, and where warmongering, sickness and death are no longer known. By thinking about this often, you call it into being. And when you meditate and reflect upon it, through your inner guidance I will show you how you can do your share of bringing your new world about.

Rejoice in your oneness with Me and experience the elation of acting as a true child of Mine by assisting others to become aware that they also are the daughters and sons of My eternal spirit. In the name of love I ask this of each one of you.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old September 8th, 2016, 09:38

Could Religions Ever Change Anything?

For the time being, religions are still part of the belief systems of our world and some of them are very much alive and a potent force to be reckoned with. Yet, considering the state our world and the trouble some of the followers of religions are causing to this day, one cannot help asking oneself: ‘Could religions ever change anything?’ The word religion has its roots in the Latin ‘religare’, which means to bind and connect. Why then did our religions bring so much war and destruction by setting us against each other rather than connecting us with each other?

Were any of our religions actually designed to make our world a better and more peaceful place? Will it ever be that way? Yes, our world will change and it will become a place where all live together in peace and harmony, but it will not happen through the religions we have known up to now. Look around you and see how much suffering, unrest and destruction they are still causing. No-one will make the required changes for us. We ourselves have to bring them about.

With the help of religions, the Universe has been trying to make it abundantly clear to us that none of them ever had any power of its own and could make our world into a better one. Through this it is showing us that the solution to the problems of our world can only be found elsewhere and that is inside us. If we want a peaceful world, each one of us has to look towards ourselves, sweep before our own doors and cleanse our inner stables. Read more about this by following the link ‘The Labours Of Hercules’ at the end of this chapter.

To this day are under the impression that astrology is some kind of a belief system, similar to a religion. They seem to think that subjects like religion, astrology and numerology have some power of their own and are therefore responsible for making our world and us the way we are. We do well to remind ourselves frequently that nobody has any real power on the Earth plane, including all religions and also subjects like astrology and numerology. The have no power, unless it is given to them through thinking – falsely – that they do have a power of their own. Each one of these subjects was created by the Angelic Forces to serve as their teaching aids. Throughout the ages, one religion after the other came into our world. As soon as the lessons one of them was meant to teach us had been mastered by us earthlings at any given time, the old religions was removed and a new one appears.

The very fact that our religions have failed to make our world into a better one, in itself is sufficient proof of their powerlessness. Apart from teaching us certain lessons they can do nothing. Astrology and numerology, however, will not be as passing and temporary as any of the religions our world has ever seen, because they are something much more fundamental. The way I practise the two subjects has no intention of removing the Great Father/Mother of all life from His/Her Creation by pretending that everything brought itself into being and can do things on its own, which in my view is impossible.

For me, astrology and numerology acknowledge the power and might of the Highest. They are the finest instruments imaginable for those who wish to appreciate, enlarge and enhance their vision of God’s great love and boundless wisdom. Wise ones, who make it their business to find out the truth about the nature of God and themselves, do not hesitate to dig down to the roots of things. They no longer have any need for blaming the planets or God for the way they are and behave. Knowing and accepting that we ourselves are responsible for everything that is in our lives, that our character determines the outcome of our destiny and that no-one can alter our Karma, except we ourselves, helps them to conduct their lives in keeping with their knowledge.

When we constantly give of their best and endeavour to create noting but good Karma in thoughts, words and deeds, we can rest safely in the knowledge that eventually nothing but the best can return to us. Acting this way puts us fairly and squarely in charge of the ship of our own life and makes us the master of our own destiny. More about this in Learning The True Value Of Things.

Naturally, I would not wish to state categorically that religions, astrology, numerology and other related subjects are this, that or the other, because that simply would not for me to say. All I can and wish to do is to share my understanding with you that no religion ever had the power to change our world for us. The outer world is a manifestation of our inner self and the environment reflects back to us what we are within. As if gazing into a mirror, the events around us are constantly revealing that which is taking place inside us. And that is why, if we wish our world to become a different place and our lives to change, we have look to ourselves. Read more about this in The Dual Nature Of God

What many these days would surely benefit from most of all is a new understanding of the true purpose and higher meaning of humankind’s earthly existence. This brings with it a fresh approach to life that provides us with the motivation we need to change our perception of life and our approach and attitude towards it most profoundly. Should you decide to go down this road, you will soon discover that many of the most popular convictions that are deeply held by people to this day are false ones that have long outlived their usefulness. They are waiting to be shed because by now they have become serious obstacles on the journey of making the spiritual progress that would otherwise be possible in someone’s present lifetime.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old September 24th, 2016, 08:27

Spiritual Wisdom And Understanding – A Growing Organism

Part C

The Lessons Of The Patriarchy

For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.’ Psalm 91:11 and ‘For it is written: He will command his angels concerning you to guard you carefully’ Luke 4:10

‘For more than six thousand years, the Angels, Master and we, their helpers and your guides from the world of light have been steering and accompanying you through the lessons that were necessary for the development and better understanding of your race’s masculine forces. Unfortunately, to the detriment of the character of human nature and your world, this could only be done by ever more excluding and finally almost removing the wise and loving influence of the power of the feminine. The intention behind this was to show you what your world without it would be like. The result is before you, so you can all see for yourselves the result of this state of affairs.

‘At no stage during every part of this evolutionary phase has any one of you been left to your own devices. In the background of life we have always been with you, to supervise and steer you in the right direction. This is how, slowly but surely, all of you together moved forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life towards the Age of Aquarius, the age of enlightenment and siblinghood of all life, when gradually ever more inner eyes would be opening. You would then be helped to find out why it had been necessary to inflict the patriarchy upon you and your world in the first place.

‘That is why we are now in a position to tell you reliably that, when more and more of you wake up to their true nature and brings forth from within themselves the dignity of the Divine principle of the feminine, so that it manifests itself with increasing strength in your world, the time will come when you will have to endure no more wars. The feminine in women and men alike, when it is allowed to come to the fore and express itself unrestricted, desires neither strife nor conflict. The feminine aspect of your nature, your soul, is peace-loving and yearns for beauty, harmony and perfection.

‘Being part of and at one with God, the soul is psychic and therefore as familiar with the past as the present and future. She is the wise one within who knows the answers to every one of your questions. All the Mother Goddess desires is to protect the human race, not to destroy it. She has always been with you and part of you. When you laugh, she enjoys herself with you. And when you are sad and lonely or in pain, She suffers with you. We speak most earnestly to all of you and urge you to bring forth and develop the highest and noblest qualities of the Great Mother. The Virgin Mary of the Jesus legend as the mother of God is Her symbol.

‘Learning the lessons of the patriarchy, with its lack of respect and consideration for life in whose creation the masculine aspects of your world have a minute role to play, and the horrors that followed in the wake of power-seeking, empire building and warmongering have been an essential component of your earthly education. This phase was still in full swing when the original White Eagle ‘The Feminine – Soul Of Our World’ teaching was first given and thanks be to God and the Angels that by now it has almost run its course. But make no mistake about it, the Father/Mother aspects of the Divine have accompanied all of you through the pain and suffering the patriarchy had to bring to you and your world. The only reason for all of it was that in due course you as a race would learn from the mistakes of the past and each one of you individually do their share of building a more peaceful world.

‘The Father God is part of the Mother Goddess, and the Father/Mother is part of the Son. These three aspects of the Divine are one and will never be separated from each other. Because of their oneness they constantly work together and respond to each other in perfect peace and harmony. The Mother is familiar with the Father’s great evolutionary plan for the human race and its world. She knows exactly when the constellations and energies are right for launching the next phase and going full steam ahead.

‘The Goddess is in charge of the Angels and their subordinated messengers, guides and helpers in the world of light. Some of them have always accompanied you and forever will. The Mother responds to the creative ideas and the will and wishes of her Divine companion and mate. Yet, She only carries out and manifests those that are in keeping with Her wisdom and love. She does this to the best of Her satisfaction, for She is the one who knows the way of all things and is in charge of them. The Angels of the Christ circle follow the Mother’s instructions and pass them on to the lower realms, further and further down the line.

‘The Mother knows that with the coming of the Age of Aquarius the time for creating a more peaceful and harmonious world on the Earth has come. The lessons of the development of its masculine force have by now almost run their course and your world is ready for the return to a deep appreciation of the qualities of the feminine. The warmongering that to this day is taking place on the Earth is teaching all those present the value of peace. And the Mother is waiting to intuitively guide each one of you back into restoring the balance of your world by teaching your masculine and feminine energies how to work together in peace and harmony, the way they are doing in Her and the Father. As above, so below. The time has come when women and men alike need to take charge of the masculine part of their animal nature with its male aggression, thirst for confrontations and the glory it perceives in fighting for supremacy in all aspects of Earth life.’

What is before you now is basically the same message as the one that was given to our world through the White Eagle group of guides all those years ago. It’s just that the communication has been updated and extended to the latest stand of the knowledge the Highest now wishes to present to us and our world for this phase of our development.

Stella Polaris October/November 2014 ‘The True Perspective’ contained the following White Eagle statement: ‘We do not say ours is the only truth, but that according to our vision it is what we see. Accept nothing that we say, unless the light within guides you to do so. Indeed, never accept blindly what another soul says. Learn from your intuition.’ That undoubtedly was all the Angels in charge of our dear friends were willing to show us at that time. And what the guides are saying about the truth they were giving at the time the White Eagle teachings came into being, applies to mine as well. I also share their view that if we let our inner wise one, the living God within, at all times be our teacher and guide, we shall never have any difficulties recognising the truth when it comes before us.

And then, just as I had completed the above two chapters, the following White Eagle Monday Thought of 17th November 2014 arrived: ‘You look out upon your world and see its chaotic conditions. You note that human life appears to be storm-tossed and wonder what will be the end. Behind every department of human life, behind politicians, statesmen and all governments, there are greater minds working for the evolution of your race. Whenever you see something that appears to you to be a catastrophe, bear in mind that the Master mind is at work behind the scenes like a gardener with his pruning knife. And although you may feel intense sympathy with the sufferers, remember that the Masters and the Angels have a far deeper sympathy and love than you for all of them. Cultivate that sense of peace by being aware at all times that the angelic organisation behind the scenes is constantly working to bring humankind to its perfection.’

To me, the above is once more an acknowledgement and substantiation of the work just completed, the way so many White Eagle teachings reached me in the course of many years. Thank you, beloved friends in the world of light, for looking over my shoulder, holding my hand and helping me in so many ways. God bless you all.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old September 29th, 2016, 06:45

We Are Our Own Ancestors And Descendants

What a lot of pious talk there is on the Earth plane about the need for leaving our world in a fit state for our children and children’s children, but as always there is a great deal more to this issue than meets the eye. I agree that it is the highest time that we all get our act together and do our share of taking better care of our beautiful planet. After all, the main purpose of our earthly existence is that, hand in hand with God and the Angels, when the time for doing so has come, we should learn how to make our world into a better and more peaceful place, not just for humankind but for all its lifeforms. The way I perceive the matter is that this is just as necessary for us ourselves as it is for those who come through us, our children, and everybody else who will ever walk behind us.

Let me explain. As you know by now, I do not share the view that life is a one-off thing. I do believe – nay, more than that, I know – that each one of us has been before, not just once or twice but a great many times. Each one of us is placed in earthly life to grow and evolve, in the course of many lifetimes, from spiritual infancy, toddlerhood and adolescence into adulthood. Until our earthly development is complete and we have reached this goal, we reappear however many lifetimes this may take for each individual spirit and soul. Each reincarnation into Earth life brings fresh opportunities for paying some of the debts we incurred in previous lifetimes, as well as creating new ones. In some of our lifetimes we reincarnate as a woman and on other occasions as a man. As we move along, we make many mistakes. This too is good and right, as all the while we are learning something from our experiences, our consciousness expands and we grow a little bit more in wisdom and understanding.

And how about this for a mind-boggling conundrum? In truth we are constantly playing the role of our own forebears and in case our curriculum requires further lifetimes on the Earth, on each occasion we shall return as one of our own descendants. And unless we take an active part in blessing and healing our world now, in each future lifetime we shall be newly confronted with the mess we ourselves once helped to make of our planet and left behind unchanged in previous lifetimes.

Let’s take a moment and join those who are in search of their roots. This takes us into the innermost core of life and the moment of our creation, when our spirit first came forth as a seed in the form of a thought from the heart-mind of God. One can only marvel at what has become of us in the meantime. There is no doubt in my mind that the person we are at present is the result of everything that happened to us from that moment onwards. All of it has been helping us towards growing ever more into the conscious awareness of our roots and origin as children of the Divine. Yet, in spite of the fact that on the outer level of life during each lifetime we appeared in a different guise, on the inner plane we remained the same. One cannot help marvelling that you were always you and I was me, and that is what we shall be forever.

Should our evolutionary program demand further sojourns through earthly life, we shall be appearing as the offspring of the one we presently are. Therefore, it stands to reason that any improvements we now make to our character and also our world are as much on behalf of ourselves as of our children’s children. This highlights the urgency of seriously getting to work on ourselves as well as finding satisfactory solutions for the issues that to this day are facing us and our world.

We live in extraordinary times of Mother Earth’s transformation and the homecoming of our race into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and our own. And so it is not surprising that many are feeling the urge of finding and reconnecting with their roots. For a long time we keep on reincarnating through the same family groups. But eventually we reach the point when we have become sufficiently evolved for the superconscious faculties of our nature begin to unfold and our inner and outer horizons start to broaden. And so, with the help of the wise ones in charge of us, we decide to be born into other cultures and civilisations, to become familiar with their customs, outlook on life and religious/spiritual aspirations.

For these souls it would be futile to search for their origins on the outer level of life. They know that everybody’s true roots belong to the inner dimensions and therefore can only be found through journeying inwards. In this way we reconnect with our Highest or God Self, and through this becoming aware of our oneness with God and all life.

In contrast to them, young and inexperienced souls during their early lifetimes on the Earth plane are likely to misinterpret any of the promptings they receive from their inner being. They cannot help themselves because so far their earthly self has not yet discovered that there is such a thing as a spirit and a soul as well as an inner home, and that they too have these things. This is why one finds people in many countries of our world who are busily digging in the archives of earthly life for their roots. More highly evolved souls smile at their efforts. They can see no point in the ordinary type of genealogical research, because they are already consciously walking the highway that takes all of us together up the spiritual mountain and eventually – each one on their own – home into the final reunion with God.

Now that you are aware that you have been your own ancestor, I would like to challenge you to take a good look at your family tree. When you consider the ancestral line-up in front of you, bear in mind that in some of your lifetimes you yourself could either have been an eminent person or a particularly ill-fated and unfortunate one. Should you be in danger of shedding crocodile tears and feeling your heart melting with compassion for those through whose line you reincarnated, and before your ego swells with pride for having come through such an illustrious family, think of the part you must have played in its saga.

It is necessary to find forgiveness and feel compassion for ourselves and the many ordeals each one of us has to work their way through on their way to becoming the one we are today. To provide humankind with a well balanced educational program, it is for wise higher purposes that all human souls occasionally require lifetimes on the Earth plane when wretchedly difficult and traumatic situations have to be coped with. But we can trust the Universe’s wisdom and love that it will see to it that such times are balanced by successful, prosperous and happy ones.

Understanding this, each one of us, without exception, has every reason to rejoice and be thankful for all our own experiences and everybody else’s. The time has come for making our peace and praising the Highest for the gift of life, for guiding and protecting us and keeping us safe by day and by night, and the many things it is constantly providing for each one of us. And that undoubtedly will continue forever.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old October 15th, 2016, 08:51

What Is Hope?

When things go wrong, as they sometime will,
The optimist thinks: ‘They’ll come right again!’,
While the pessimist grumbles: ‘It’ll only get worse!’
And as our thoughts and beliefs create our earthly reality,
Both forecasts duly come true.
Each one nodds sagely: ‘I told you so!’
That’s why when times are hard,
Positive thinkers say to themselves:
‘Things will get better and become easier again.’
And although this may take time,
They invariably do.

What then is hope?
It is not the closing of one’s eyes to
Difficulties, risks and possible failures,
But an inner trusting that:
If we fail now, we shall not do so forever.
If we get hurt, we shall be healed.
If we make mistakes, we shall learn something,
And that will eventually move us on to higher learning.

Hope is the awareness of our innermost soul that
Life is good and the power of love is the most powerful
Force in the whole of Creation that is capable
Of straightening all crooked corners and, if we but ask,
Helps us to make good and heal everything,
Especially our most difficult situations and relationships.

Hope is an inner knowing that in God’s time, not ours,
All things on the Earth plane will come right;
That our present existence can be likened to
A huge stage and that one of these days
We shall step in front of the curtain
Behind we have been acting for such a long time.
Like performers we shall then stand
In the world of light before a friendly audience
Of Angels and Masters, friends and helpers.

Every participant of the comedy of errors that is Earth life,
Eventually feels the need to nail the desires of their small self
To the cross of consciousness of the Earth.
At the end of their present lifetime,
Wise ones, who have willingly submitted themselves
To Saturn’s demands and shown the restraint of self-discipline
And self-mastery in all their relationships,
Have left behind good and healed ones only.
Life itself present them with a leaving certificate
That sets them free from the need of requiring
Further lessons on the Earth.

Like in earthly schools, their teachers,
In this case the Angels,
Move the wise ones on to increasingly elevated
Levels of existence and studies.
And that is how all human souls,
In the fullness of time, take their final bows.

United in friendship and love,
Smilingly we reach out for each other and, holding hands,
We enjoy the roar of applause that greets us,
Although in truth we are much more eager to see
Where the Angels now wish to lead us.

Having surrendered our small earthly self to our Highest Self,
In the shelter of God’s mighty wings,
In all Eternity we shall serenely venture forth,
Never to be frightened or lonely again.

‘I will abide in Thy tabernacle forever.
‘I will make my refuge the shadow of Thy wings.’
Psalm 61:4

Recommended Reading:
From ‘Words Of Wisdom For Friendship Healing’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old October 18th, 2016, 09:48

The Wisdom Of The Great Mother

The Great Mother of all life is immensely kind, loving and wise. She knows each one of her beloved children of the Earth and their true needs much better than we ourselves do. Her wisdom has decreed that to teach us how to appreciate the value of the things and people in our lives, this is only possible through losing them. For example, through becoming ill we get to know the value of good health. The deceptions of the self and others, and the cheating and lying of the Piscean Age are no exception. With their help the Universe teaches us how to appreciate truth and honesty, integrity and loyalty. We do recognise and welcome then when they return to our world at last.

During the approximately six thousand years of patriarchy, which by now has almost run its course, the Universe has been teaching us to distinguish between the abuse and wise use of power. One of the main purposes of this epoch has been to show us in the realities of Earth life how the absence of the mellowing and civilising influence of the Great Mother’s wisdom and love and the feminine in general can take a whole world ever deeper into a darkest void of suffering and pain.

With the arrival of the Aquarian Age this has slowly been changing, as can be seen quite clearly from the events of the past hundred years or so. The new age has already had a highly beneficial influence in our world. The first signs were suffrage for all people, not merely the higher ranks of humankind. Not long after came the vote for women and slow beginnings of equal rights for them, so that they could once more have their say in the running of our world. These things are part of the Great Mother’s return into the conscious awareness of our world and re-establishing the rulership of the wisdom and love of the feminine.

The warmongering of the past in the end teaches even the slowest learners the value of peace. But great obstacles had and still have to be overcome by some of us before this goal can finally be reached for our whole world. The sacred texts of the religions of our world to this day are trying to do their best to hold back our race’s evolutionary development. Although they have a great deal to answer for, in the long run nobody can succeed with this.

First in line is the Old Testament of the Bible, in particular the book of Genesis. With the greatest of care it once sowed the seeds of misogyny, the hatred of women, into the hearts and minds of its male followers. Alas, these seeds have taken root only too well and are still flowering in the hearts of the male population in various parts of our world. The sacred texts of the Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam, to this day contain at least parts of this Old Testament.

This term is generally used by most Christians for the first section of their Bible, which is primarily based on the Hebrew Scriptures. It consists of many different books written that were compiled and edited by various authors over a period of centuries. It is not entirely clear at what point the parameters of the Hebrew Bible, the basis for the Christian Old Testament, were fixed. Some scholars believe that the canon of this Bible was already established by about the third century BC, and that the development of the various forms of the Christian Old Testament continued for centuries.

The patriarchy’s carefully nurtured hatred and distrust of women explains the rather dubious role Hera, a symbol of the Divine Mother, plays in the Heracles legend. She was the wife of Zeus who was the king of the Gods and Hera was his queen. When she found out about the infant Heracles’ existence, she ordered two snakes to be secreted into his crib. No doubt the readers of the tale are to believe that this was done in a fit of jealousy.

The baby’s nurse later finding him with a strangled serpent in each hand and chattering delightedly to himself is an allegory for demonstrating the boy’s superhuman strength and powers. The Jesus legend shows these qualities with the descriptions of the miracles and wonders performed by the Master. These characteristics are also part of each one of us.

Hera being part of Heracles’ name is an indication that although the child came into this world through a mortal woman, this could not change the fact that the Goddess and Mother of all life, the wife of Zeus/Jupiter, is his mother in the Heavens, the highest plane of life, is part of him. Greek and Roman mythology was a vital contributor to the patriarchy. To feed the misogynistic demands of that time some more, the child’s Heavenly mother was presented as a mean and jealous woman, who commits the infamy of sneaking two serpents into the baby’s crib.

This was necessary because the predecessors of the Abrahamic religions of the patriarchy, which evolved from the Greek and Roman ones and others before them, the Great Mother Goddess was worshipped and the snake revered as the symbol of Her wisdom. But even when she appears in the role of Hera, this mother does not want any one of Her children of Earth to go through life without Her wisdom and love. And so she provides this one with two serpents, knowing full well that by the time of the Greco/Roman civilisations, She Herself had become a wicked creature and the snake a symbol of darkness and evil. For human minds it is almost impossible to comprehend the power and greatness of the love that has always been the motivation behind everything that has ever happened in our world and still does. But that undoubtedly is the case so that we, Her beloved children, should learn from the experiences these events would bring to us.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : October 18th, 2016 at 09:56.