The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Religion and spirituality
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old February 2nd, 2018, 11:55

‘Because on the inner level all life is one, everything affects everything else in some way. In earthly life you are all influenced to a degree by forces that at first seem to be beyond your control. They are the desires of your own lower earthly nature and with the passing of time each one of you must learn to take charge of and master them. When they have been shed, they form the mud at the bottom of the pond that feeds the lotus flower of your higher nature. You then no longer look at earthly life as a term of imprisonment, because you know that whether you are dwelling on the Earth or on the higher levels of life, having shed the things you no longer need, you are free. All human souls in earthly life eventually have to learn how to gain access to and use their very own innermost powers to achieve this kind of true freedom.’

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/
Old February 3rd, 2018, 09:56

A word of warning does not come amiss to those who are lucky enough to already know that you are on the Earth to learn how to become ever more like Me. Take great care never to criticise anyone who is still stuck in the illusion that their earthly existence is all there is to life. As soon as they are ready, I will start drawing them towards Me, the same as I have been doing with you for a very long time. Any souls that still appear to you as being far too earth-bound deserve something better from you, now that you have reached a somewhat advanced state. Don’t you think that instead they need your love and compassion for having lost all conscious recall of Me; and for still struggling with their lessons in physicality in the false belief that they have to do so on their own on the Earth plane?

Refuse to sit in judgement over anyone and especially not over those of your siblings in the human family of life who are spiritually less experienced than you are. Resist the temptation of thinking that they are suffering from some kind of disease. You can take it from Me, they are not! They are at present undergoing a vital part of their earthly education and what they are doing is right for them now, although it is no longer for you. Souls who have already mastered this task are submitted to tests of a different kind that assist them with integrating more of the higher aspects of their nature.

If that applies to you, rejoice and turn whole-heartedly to whatever obstacles are presently confronting you. For evolving souls – which you all are – every lesson is equally valuable. Most of all, beware of spiritual arrogance! Bear in mind that your own main lesson is likely to consist of showing tolerance, kindness and compassion towards those who are still wrestling with the downward pull of their earthly nature. Know that their time for rising above their base desires has not yet come but that in due course they too will wake up, the same as you once did and the same as everyone else does in their long evolutionary course.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old February 4th, 2018, 09:53

Various Masters from the world of spirit walked the Earth with you from time to time, to be your teachers. Many of the messages I gave to your world through them were intentionally misinterpreted so they could be used for the manipulation of the mass of people. As the wise use of power is one of humankind’s most important lessons, I allowed this. Your ignorance of the fact that none of you on the Earth plane ever gets away with anything, and that every offensive thought, word and action sooner or later has to be accounted for and made good, has brought about vast amounts of soul growth.

The wise ones amongst you realise that nobody on the Earth plane has any true power. I alone have power, for I am The Power. However, any power – even the smallest amount of it – I allow human souls access to in your present existence creates opportunities for testing the degree of spiritual maturity a soul has reached. There are two ways of approaching power and using it. While inexperienced souls still selfishly pursue their own ends, mature ones seek to serve the good of the whole. Power-seeking spiritual and political leaders, throughout the ages and within different civilisations, religions and belief systems, since time immemorial have been among My most valuable teaching aids for you and your world.

To this day and through real life situations, I am teaching all of you the folly of manipulating the masses into beliefs that serve the purpose of gaining control – spiritual power – over their hearts and minds. This type of power-seeking aims to serve the self of religious organisations and their priesthoods, rather than Me and the welfare of My people and the world I have temporarily entrusted into your care. You are in your present life to evolve into caretakers and guardians of Mother Earth, who are capable of loving and cherishing her the way she beyond any shadow of a doubt deserves. You are all responsible for yourselves, each other and also for the wellbeing of your planet and I expect and demand from each one of you that at the end of every one of your lifetimes you hand it over to posterity in a better state than you found it.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old February 5th, 2018, 09:07

Because the law of life is love and evolution, every lifeform is constantly moving forwards and upwards on an evolutionary spiral. That’s why it is quite justified – and by no means foolishly optimistic and unfounded – to expect that with the passing of time earthly life too will get better and easier to cope with. Through developing more positive and constructive thinking and behaviour patterns, each one of us is required to do their share of bringing healing and peace to us and our world.

Beautiful Things
Knowing that beautiful things are right and true,
And that beautiful actions please God,
Helps wise ones to develop their inward sense of
What is right, true and beautiful.

The highest wisdom is to trust
One’s intuition and following its guidance,
For the answer to the last appeal of what is right or wrong
Lies within everybody’s own heart.
So, trust thyself.

Aristotle 384-322 BC
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp In Relationship Healing’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old February 6th, 2018, 11:48

If our first reaction, when someone is in distress, is to reach out and offer a helping hand, when this has become not our second but first nature, we are true to our real nature. When we follow the instinctive reactions that come from our Highest Self instead of the urge of our lower earthly nature to turn away, our progress on the great wheel of fortune that is this life is sure to speed up considerably. Any small kindness is valuable and counts spiritually.

Even if sometimes nothing can be done but giving a person in distress a friendly smile, a few words of encouragement and comfort, a shoulder to cry on, a hug. When the recipient is lifted and helped above their present situation, even if only in a small way, the law of Karma sees to it that our kindness some day in some form or another returns to us. Hence the saying that bread cast onto the waters of life does return. This means that help is sure to come when it is required by us. It may not come through the people we once helped; in fact, it hardly ever does, but come it will and that often quite magically and only seemingly out of the blue.

The folks who look the happiest,
Who always seem so bright,
With smiles upon their faces
And feet that are so light,
Not necessarily are they the ones
Who always lived in the Sun.

Maybe they faced
Their inner darkness,
Conquered it and won!

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old February 7th, 2018, 10:04

‘Know that no matter what may ever come to pass for you and your world, you will always be safe. At all times there will be a happy ending – if not in this lifetime, then in another or maybe another one still. Everything that happens is part of My great plan for all life, and nothing has ever taken place in your world or any other against My will. All is well and rests securely in My loving hands and so it shall be forever and ever. No harm can ever come to the true and eternal part of any one of you. Therefore, rest safely in My love and nurture your souls, My beloved children of the Earth, by following My guidance from deep within you, for that is where every soul’s very own special key to eternity is hidden.

‘I bless you, your world and all life in it. My blessings are for each and every one of you, during these difficult times of transformation and transition from one age to another. You and your world have always rested securely in My loving hands. Rest assured that this will continue without interruptions and that the lessons in your present school of life are unfolding exactly the way they should and in accordance with My plan.

‘None of you has anything to fear, as the Angels and I will always be with you. We are familiar with your struggles, but no matter what tests and trials may still have to be endured by you, put your trust in us and venture forth courageously, safe in the knowledge that we shall always be there to guide and protect you in all your endeavours. Never forget that we are in charge and that no-one and no force in the whole of Creation ever took the reins from My hands, least of all one of you, My beloved children of the Earth. All is well with you, your world and all worlds – and forever will be.’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old February 8th, 2018, 09:32

How aware are you that we are presently at the beginning of the Aquarian Age and that because of this many are in the process of discovering a new type of religion that is no longer purely of the mind, but forces its way onto the surface of our consciousness directly from the wellspring of our own hearts? The best definition that’s come my way to date I found the other day in a place where I would have least expected it, namely in Joanna Trollope’s novel ‘A Passionate Man’. Archie is the main character of this tale. His father has died and the local priest drops in and offers him and his wife to pray for the deceased. When Archie refuses, the priest points out: ‘But you are churchgoers. You are part of the Christian family.’ Archie’s patience is at an end and he bursts out: ‘I may be a religious man – I may have a deep religious sense – but I am not at all sure there is a God. Not our God, in any case . . .

‘Don’t you even know what religion means? Are you so hidebound by your colourless bureaucratic orthodoxy that religion only means to you this frightful modern Church with its doggerel hymns and playschool prayers? Religion is an awakened sense of some great controlling force, an awareness that above or beyond there is not just a freedom but a fulfilment. And this awareness of power and possibility makes us strive ever onwards, morally, emotionally, spiritually. What on Earth has such a concept to do with the dreary pen-pushing second-rate God you want to offer me?’

God is hard to describe in mere earthly words, but I will try. To me, God is something infinitely more sacred and holy, a power much greater, higher and more enlightened that is radiant with the true meaning of light, compassion and love than the teachings of the old religions of our world could ever convey. With their lack of understanding for the true purpose and meaning of Earth life and the esoteric background of their own teachings, all too frequently the Ancient Teachings, which messengers from the higher and highest levels of life from time to time brought to humankind, were misunderstood and misrepresented. Sometimes this happened – as it does in many places to this day – intentionally for the purpose of manipulating the masses into obedience and submission to the lust for power of those in charge. On other occasions the distortions were genuine because that was all our race could comprehend when new parts of the Goddess’s wisdom appeared.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old February 9th, 2018, 11:56

You are in Me and I am in you, you are Me and I am you, and your dreams and visions are Mine. Throughout the ages, unbeknown to you for a very long time I have been dreaming through you. At once you are the dreamer and the dreamed. From the beginning I knew that it would take an exceedingly long time until you, individually and collectively as a race, had sufficiently grown in understanding to grasp the nature of your own being. As mentioned earlier, each one of you has always been and will continue to be in all Eternity a transmitter and receiver station for My thoughts, ideas and dreams. Potentially, each one of you is a channel through which I am ready to release ever more of My wisdom into your world. The amount and depth of it depends on the degree of spiritual maturity and understanding the receiving person is able to cope with at any given time.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old February 10th, 2018, 10:49

I believe that, when it comes to the things, people and conditions that are causing us most trouble and heartache in this life, there is no point looking for scapegoats and blaming others. For as long as our hearts and minds are closed to the truth of our existence and the debts we owe everywhere in this life, we shall get nowhere. Looking for the cause of our problems in those around us is a futile exercise that gets us nowhere. All it can hope to achieve is to stop us from making the evolutionary progress that potentially is the birthright of all God’s children of the Earth.

This applies particularly to the set of parents and siblings the Universe in its great wisdom has provided us with. They were carefully chosen by the wise ones in charge of us in the world of light, long before we emerged into our present lifetime. The choice fell on these people because on the one hand they were willing to play this role and on the other their energies, as well as the energies of the environment we were born into, were compatible with those of the early part of our present lifetime. Besides, up to a certain point their life lessons are similar to ours. Even if we have come through a long family line of alcoholics, depressives or people who are suffering from any other kind of affliction, this is true.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : February 11th, 2018 at 08:58.
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:59

Let no-one run away with any kind of illusions about the connections everyone has with their forebears. They are not responsible for the way we are and what is in our lives. We alone carry the full responsibility, not only for every one of our character traces but also for our affliction, be they of a mental, physical or spiritual nature. Although it often seems as if certain things had been inherited from those who came before us, agreeable and disagreeable characteristics, difficulties and limitations, but also gifts and talents, rest assured that every bit of it has been our own doing. No-one other than us should be blamed or take credit for anything, because in truth all of it was brought into being by us in previous lifetimes.

If the things we have in common with those who came before us show up in our genes, this is necessary because otherwise we could not have come through exactly the right set of parents, ours. They did agree, a long time ago in the world of spirit, to be there for us and do their best to help us, in their own inimitable way – sometimes in a positive manner and sometimes in a negative one – to take possession of our strengths, to be reinforced some more, and to convert our weaknesses into strengths. In order to work with the positive and negative character traits we have brought with us from other lifetimes, it is necessary to be utterly honest with ourselves and establish where exactly they lie.

There will then no longer be any need for us to fool ourselves by making up excuses like ‘Ah yes, you see I can’t help myself. I am this way because my Father and Mother, Granddad and Grandma and so forth made everybody’s life a misery with their violent temper/drinking problem/gambling/being a manic depressive/squandering their resources and acting the spendthrift etc. – the list is endless. Because of the teaching effect these things have on each new generation that appears, the negative characteristics frequently seem to jump a generation. But then, so it seems to everybody’s chagrin, they reappear in someone’s grandchildren or great-grandchildren. For as long as we are unaware of how the processes of life work and affect each one of us, if we remained unaffected we could be asking ourselves: ‘Why should this, that or the other be reflected in my children or grandchildren when I most certainly don’t have it?’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : February 12th, 2018 at 09:35.