The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Religion and spirituality
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old July 12th, 2018, 07:06

Regardless of what disruptions may still be ahead of us on the Earth plane, the rays of the spiritual Sun are deeply penetrating every lifeform. They are drawing together the threads on the Great Weaver’s loom, and weaving glorious rainbow colours and patterns of great beauty, not only on the Earth but throughout the whole of God’s Creation. In the end all of it transforms itself back again into the perfect light that is the essence of the White Spirit, the Great White Light, and the creative process starts all over again.

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/

Last edited by Aquarius : July 13th, 2018 at 07:51.
Old July 13th, 2018, 07:52

The Great Weaver Of Life And I

My life is but a weaving
Between my Creator and me.
I cannot choose the colours,
As S/He worketh steadily.

Oft-times S/He weaveth sorrow,
And I, in foolish pride,
Forget S/He sees the upper
And I the underside.

Not till the loom is silent
And the shuttles cease to fly,
Shall God unroll the canvas
And explain the reasons why

The dark threads are as needful
In the Weaver’s skilful hand,
As the threads of gold and silver
In the pattern S/He has planned.

S/He knows and loves and cares –
Nothing this truth can dim,
And S/He gives the best to those
Who leave the choice to Her/Him.

Created by Anon.
Adapted by Aquarius

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : July 14th, 2018 at 08:06.
Old July 14th, 2018, 08:06

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in a letter to friends of the Lodge October 2005: ‘Never forget that there is no such thing as chance or accidents on your plane of life or anywhere else in the whole of Creation. Everything that happens is just right for that particular moment and place. It has come about because of the Universal laws and under the direction of the Great Ones at the head who are responsible for humankind’s evolutionary progress. Even in the case of any kind of catastrophe that arises in human life, when loved ones are snatched from each other or when as a result someone suffers from severe afflictions, wise ones remind themselves that God is merciful, as well as just, and that those participating in earthly life usually can only ever see one side of any picture.

‘You have no idea about the compensation that is waiting on our side of life for those who suffer and the great love that has always been flowing into every soul that had to wade through the depths of the earthly shadows. That’s how, each soul through its own experiences, gets to know the extent of the Great Father/Mother’s love for their children of the Earth. The law of cause and effect or Karma decrees that everything must return to its source. And because on the inner level all life is one and there is no separation between anything, none of us will ever be forgotten or left behind.

‘For those who have lost their way in their earthly existence, i.e. the knowledge of their true nature and the purpose of their being, everything possible is done by the Angels and us, your spirit helpers, to help them become aware again and so nudge them back onto the track of going home. The Jesus legend’s parable of the Master going in search of every last lost sheep and on his shoulders carrying it safely home is a depiction of this. Therefore, whenever you witness human suffering, remind yourself of God’s mercy and the compensation that awaits every human being in the end. The ministering Angels attend to anyone who is in pain and suffering. Even before they arrive in our world, it is part of their compensation that they are lovingly cared for.’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old July 15th, 2018, 08:06

In ‘Stars Of The North’ January 2013, a further item of White Eagle’s wisdom on the theme of mercy appeared. This is its essence: ‘God mercy is unlimited. It freely drops like gentle rain from the highest levels onto everything in earthly life. It refreshes, comforts and heals individual souls as well as the soul of your race and world. But before any of this can happen, every soul has to take part in Earth’s lessons. The greatest turning point is reached when another one of you discovers that all life, including that of your planet, is ruled by spiritual laws that for a long time remain invisible to earthly perceptions.

‘Yet, because every human being is part of God, comforting mercy constantly flows from the Divine heart into each individual human counterpart. The Universal laws ensure that the mercy of God reaches you in equal measure with the mercy and forgiveness you feel towards your siblings in the human family. This applies especially to younger and less experienced ones, who are bound to sin a great deal more than you do. Maybe this will help you to understand the reasoning behind Matthew 7:1-3: ‘Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged, and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?’

‘Aware of these things, wise ones in all their daily encounters focus on practising forgiveness and love. Aware of their siblinghood with all lifeforms, they act like one of them towards every human being, without exceptions, and all other lifeforms. Divine love fills their whole being and that empowers them to disperse sins. But even though they have let go of all traces of bitterness or resentment towards anyone and are forgiving freely, this does not wipe out their Karma. They still have to suffer to repay for any transgressions against the law of love, during the earlier stages of their earthly development. Knowing that no-one gets past the Universal laws, wise ones accept that no authority between Heaven and Earth can save anyone from getting their just desserts and having to pay their dues, and that only when even the last debt has been attended to, can anyone in earthly life find the true and lasting peace everybody is trying to find.’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old July 16th, 2018, 08:44

Everything that is in our lives is meant to teach us something and death is no exception. Most of all it shows that nothing and no-one on the Earth plane has any real power. No matter how powerful and splendid someone may think they are, the Angel of Death – who is part of the Great Mother’s wisdom and love – calls them away at its bidding. Nobody leaves this plane as our inflated ego may try to make us believe, but without any kind of earthly possessions just the same as everybody else. The whole procedure of death is a demonstration that true and lasting power never belongs to any one of us earthlings. It belongs to God alone and the hierarchy of wise ones, who have been appointed to be in charge of us and who act on the commands of those superior to them on the highest levels of life.

The Angel of Death is a group of Angels. None of them has anything in common with the images of the grim reaper we know from days gone by. The countenance of these Angels is kind and loving and they radiate nothing but love. When we are ready to leave our physical body behind, one of them comes for our spirit and soul. Taking the hand of our astral body, it wraps its wings of golden light around us and takes us to the world of light.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old July 17th, 2018, 10:27

I believe that the fear of death mostly consists of the feelings that gripped us during past lifetimes when the moment of yet again parting company with our physical body drew ever closer. As many different cultures contain a notion that we have to go to some kind of hell or purgatory when we leave our earthly existence, we are all likely to have passed through such an experience in quite a few of our lifetimes during the course of our evolutionary journey up to the present.

Through this the fear of death by now has so deeply embedded itself in our soul memories that it is one of the most difficult ones to let go of. But now the time is right for finding out that heaven and hell are not places that anyone goes to, that they are states of consciousness that human beings are so good at creating for themselves and those around them. And because humankind has been given the precious gift of freedom of choice, it is up to each one of us individually to bring our own ideas of Heaven down to Earth, right here and living them in every one of our daily encounters.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old July 18th, 2018, 07:55

One of the many cherished false beliefs of the past has been the notion that Heaven and Hell are places ‘somewhere up there or down there’ that we go to. Are the experiences of our most difficult relationships in the here and now in themselves not sufficient proof that Heaven and Hell are states of consciousness? With the help of the thinking and behaviour patterns we brought with us from previous lifetimes, each one of us is quite capable of creating Heaven or Hell, for ourselves and those around us. Without being aware of what we were doing, we are likely to have made life unnecessarily hard to endure during the early stages of our present lifetime because of the many false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions from past lifetimes.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old July 19th, 2018, 10:49

The realisation that some of our behaviour patterns are destructive and negative, therefore wrong for the present stage of our development, is the first step towards empowering ourselves to consciously change our character traces into more positive and constructive ones. But because as earthlings we are allowed the freedom to make up our own minds about things and to make our own decisions, it’s entirely up to us whether we want to walk this pathway or not. During the early stages of our earthly education we are largely unaware of what kind of a precious gift freedom of choice is and that it needs to be handled wisely and with the greatest of care. But as we mature into spiritual adulthood it gradually dawns on us what it truly means and the responsibilities it brings with it. For example, making conscious decisions about how our ideas of Heaven should be brought down to Earth by us through constantly practising them in our daily lives.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : July 20th, 2018 at 08:21.
Old July 20th, 2018, 08:22

Each time we are sharing a nugget of God’s wisdom and truth that we are finding along the long and winding road of evolving into a Christed one in our own right, we do so in the hope that they in turn will pass their knowledge on to others. In this way slowly but surely ever more of the darkness of our world’s spiritual ignorance dissolves and turns into light. Robert Alden wrote: ‘There is not enough darkness in all the world, to put out the light of one candle.’ The same is true for every grain of Divine wisdom. Each one of them has the power of sowing a seed which, when the time is right for this to happen, creates a tiny spark of clear and distinct recognition in the receiving soul. That’s what happens when our inner guidance, the small still voice of conscience within us, upon hearing or reading something murmurs: ‘This is right, you know!’ A small shoot begins to grow within and the Divine spark stirs from its slumbers.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old July 21st, 2018, 08:27

The pace of our development has nothing to do with things like whether we believe in or compare ourselves with some kind of a God, go to church on Sundays or say our prayers before going to sleep. The only thing that matters is what kind of a person we are and how we conduct our lives at present. Please don’t pay attention to religious fanatics who try to convince you otherwise. Even if someone still believes in Jesus and says their night-time prayers to him, in spite of the fact that he only ever existed as a thoughtform and as a symbolism of everyone’s inner Highest or God Self, the bond of these people between their outer and inner self and the Angelic realm is strengthened.

From a new part of my jottings in preparation about
‘Leaving Behind Addictions Through Awareness’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files