The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Religion and spirituality
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old November 28th, 2018, 08:28

We are children of the Universe, co-creators with God and young Gods in the making. Every one of the powers and characteristics of our Divine parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life, are also in us and because everything was created by and is of God that means the very best as well as the worst. All of these characteristics have to be explored and experienced by us, so that we may become familiar with them and make the beneficial ones our own. Can you see why life on Earth is such a tough and demanding school? Nothing that exists here and also in our personal lives was inflicted upon us by some ancestral curse or outside force – known or unknown. Every bit of it was created by each one of us ourselves and there are no exceptions to this.

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/
Old November 29th, 2018, 09:20

God and the Angels in their infinite wisdom and foresight help us to bring everything our hearts truly desire into being, so that we should learn something from the experience and through it grow in wisdom and understanding. In the course of many lifetimes each one of us can do this only with the help of their own experiences. When the lower and lowest aspects of our nature have been sufficiently explored and understood during the early stages of our earthly education in the infant, toddler and adolescent classes, we are ready to leave this part of our development behind for good. We move onto the higher grades and begin to concentrate on developing the highest and noblest aspects of our nature. In this way we slowly but surely become ever more God-like ourselves.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old November 30th, 2018, 08:39

When one studies the lives and times of those who came before us during other phases of humankind’s evolutionary development, I believe the right way of looking at what happened to them is never a question of ‘They did this, that or the other. How terrible!’ It was not ‘them’ but ‘us’. There only ever was ‘us’, for we – and by that I mean the likes of you and me – who are among the more highly evolved souls, are likely to have taken part in many of the events of bygone days. Lots of those who are presently taking part in Earth life are very old and experienced souls. In other lifetimes we are sure to have taken part in some of the most ancient civilisations that ever existed on the Earth, their habits and religions, their ceremonies and rituals. For good and evil alike, we carried our load of whatever trials and tribulations had to be endured by humankind in those days.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : December 1st, 2018 at 10:08.
Old December 1st, 2018, 10:08

Each one of us is a spark of the Divine and a child of God. And regardless of anything that happened in past lifetimes, none of us is some kind of a miserable worm or sinner, as some to this day would like us to believe human beings are. Each one of us always has been and forever will be a student in the great University of God’s Creation, which every so often takes us temporarily into earthly life, no more and no less. This is an academy where every pupil is required to go in search of their own wisdom and understanding. And the motto of this educational establishment is, to paraphrase the words of Yates: ‘The lighting of a fire and not the filling of a pail.’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old December 2nd, 2018, 08:42

Wise ones, whenever someone brings a new item of spiritual wisdom and truth to their attention, listen carefully to what their inner guidance has to say about it. It’s responses come to us through the world of our feelings. If something is right, it feels right and if something doesn’t fit into their present belief system, they refuse to stick their heads into the sand ostrich fashion and pretend that what they are hearing is untrue and a load of nonsense. Knowing that this does not make any item of information disappear, they appreciate that it is in the nature of spiritual awakening that any existing store of beliefs is constantly in need of updating and expanding. That’s why, during their search for spiritual growth in wisdom and understanding, they are willing to let go of some – maybe all – of their long held and often cherished perceptions of what truth is. They replace them with the fresh concepts, insights and ideas they are finding whilst progressing on their predestined pathway through life.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old December 3rd, 2018, 09:14

The earthly selves of young and inexperienced spirit/souls do not yet know any better than frequently sticking their heads ostrich fashion into the sand. This is because they cannot yet tell the importance of new parts of God’s wisdom and truth, when they are coming their way, and discern that the ones they believe to be true are outdated and in need of being replaced by fresh insights. Never mind, it’s all part of the earthly lessons of these youngsters. When they have matured into spiritual adulthood, they too will understand. They will then be able to grasp the meaning of the Universal law of cause and effect, also known as the law of Karma, how it has always affected their own lives and that of the whole of humankind. And that will help them to realise that certain behaviour rules are valid for every human being on the Earth plane and that following them is sure to benefit the spiritual progress of those who live by them greatly.

At that stage of their development they too will understand that we are all responsible for ourselves and also our world; that whatever befalls us in our present existence was brought about by the Karma that was created by everyone’s own thoughts, words and actions of previous lifetimes; that everything in our world at present was created by all of us together; that every one of us is accountable for its present state; and that’s because of this everybody is expected to do their share of putting things right and doing their best to make Mother Earth a more peaceful and harmonious place for all lifeforms she holds in her loving embrace.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : December 4th, 2018 at 09:56.
Old December 4th, 2018, 09:56

Many to this day appear to be unaware that every right they have in this life brings with it a duty. The corollary of this is that every lifetime we are allowed to spend on this planet eventually presents us with the moral obligation of doing our best to look after and care for it. We are here to do everything that is within our power to redeem the damage we one afflicted upon it in this lifetime and countless others before. Every small effort one of us makes is an expression of our gratitude towards Mother Earth for putting up with our race’s presence, for sharing her abundance with us, for her patience and the hospitality she has always shown us.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old December 5th, 2018, 08:54

When it comes to the things, people and conditions that are causing us most trouble and heartache in our present lifetime, forget about looking for scapegoats and blaming others, especially not God and the Angels or any other unknown force who does not wish you well. Instead look towards yourself. You are sure to have created them. Alas, no progress is possible for as long as we unaware of our true nature and the karmic debts we owe and are paying through any kind of suffering we have to endure. Looking for the cause of any of our problems in those around us is a futile exercise that gets us nowhere. All it can hope to achieve is to stop us from making the evolutionary growth that potentially is the birthright of every one of God’s children of the Earth.

This applies particularly to the set of parents and siblings the Universe in its great wisdom provided for us. They were carefully chosen by the wise ones in charge of us in the world of light, long before we emerged into our present lifetime. We agreed with the suggestions they made because on the one hand the people were willing to act as our parents. On the other hand their energies, as well as those of the environment we were going to be born into, were compatible with the early learning requirements of our present lifetime. Besides, up to a certain point our future parents’ life lessons were similar to ours. These things are true even if we came through a long family line of alcoholics, depressives or people who are suffering from any other kind of affliction.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old December 6th, 2018, 15:59

Let no-one run away with false ideas about the connections every human being has with their forebears. They are not the cause of the way we are, our thinking and behaviour patterns and everything is going to come our way in the course of our present lifetime. We alone carry the full responsibility for every one of our character traces and afflictions, be they of a mental, physical or spiritual nature. And even though it may often seem as if we had inherited agreeable and disagreeable characteristics, difficulties and limitations, as well as gifts and talents from those through whom we came into this life, every part of it created by us and is our own doing.

No-one other than we ourselves should be blamed or take credit for anything. The cross is the most ancient symbol for our earthly existence that is known to humankind. Every one of us has to carry theirs on their own shoulders in the form of the earthly personality that was created by us in the course of many lifetimes. We brought it with us into the present one, in the hope of being able to work on improving it. Nobody can do this work for us and that’s how the Universal law of evolution affects all of us on a personal and also on the collective level.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old December 7th, 2018, 15:53

What is a mystic? Well, according to the Oxford dictionary the word mystic means: ‘a) spiritually allegorical or symbolic; occult, esoteric; of hidden meaning, mysterious; mysterious and awe-inspiring. And that b) a mystic is one who seeks, by contemplation and self-surrender, to obtain union with or absorption into the Deity, or one who believes in spiritual apprehension of truths beyond the understanding [of ordinary mortals].’

So, there we have it. If mystics are people who probe into the less known and mysterious aspects of life, those that have not yet been fully explored by humankind, then they are probably not as far removed from what science is doing on a different level of life, than some of our scientists seem to think. What these people do not yet realise is that at a certain point mysticism and science converge. They too no doubt will find this out in the fullness of time. And when the two aspects eventually come together and officially join forces, even greater progress will be possible in the understanding of the scientific working of God’s Creation than in the past. This is what happened through the efforts of people like Darwin, Newton and Einstein – to name but three – when they acted as channels for the wisdom of the Divine and brought it down to the Earth for the benefit of all.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files