The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Religion and spirituality
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old August 8th, 2015, 08:42

Default one persons view of heaven

for those of us lost in grief it might be a time when we look for more answers to what happens when our loved one has gone to give us some comfort it's probably why you are reading this On this thread there should be more written from the multitude of religions that are in the world as we all come together on here from different cultures I was bought up with a faith that Jesus died so we can all pass into heaven and live with our loved ones for eternity Some of us grieving may be lost in despair thinking your loved one although a good person never lead a religious life but in my experience it will not make any difference i have met more good people who never go to any church than some who attend every week who don't follow the teachings in the bible to live good lives and love one another. But my God is good he loves us all whatever our failings he forgives us and this love He has for every one of us i know in my heart his plan is for us to live together for eternity I don't write this for any debate my belief gives me comfort and i hope it does to others to know we will all be reunited again one day Many of us believe sometimes fanatically that heaven is different and we must all accept we have different opinions but ultimately we are all paths going up the same mountain'. The argument goes that each different religion is climbing a different side and cannot see the others, but once we reach the top all will become clear and we will see that we were all headed for the same place in the end and that is the glory the peace the love the joy that is heaven x
Old September 6th, 2015, 12:09

re posted x
Old September 7th, 2015, 15:45

Default Our heavenly home

Hello dear haze, just wanted to thank you for your thread. When I first believed I thought I would rather go now as heaven is such a beautiful place, and meet up with all loved ones that have gone ahead. We will have such a lot to talk about, old memories, so much laughter too. Sometimes it feels like hell on earth here, so much hatred and unforgiveness but if we open our hearts eyes and really look and search we will find heaven on earth too.We will find such kind hearts who want to make a difference and help others, put others first and selves last that's what true religion should be, to love God first and to love our neighbour as ourselves. To do unto others as we would have done to ourselves.
I think that climb up that mountain is our walk through life, sometimes it's tough and then we find the odd easy stretch but it's hard going most of the way.
We are all little children on a journey, a journey home, that we will all have to take. God bless.

Old September 8th, 2015, 10:58

how simply wonderful to hear from you chrissie thankyou so much for your message to us all on here Please pm me on here or give me a ring when you have some time spare i know how busy you are in your new life and I am overjoyed with knowing you have found this wonderful life that has replaced all that grief and sadness love to you my friend xx
Old December 30th, 2015, 13:36

re posted x
Old February 1st, 2016, 07:58

Default Their not far away

I re read your post today haze, timely as always, at the end of this week I'm going to have a big operation, I know it's right decision to go ahead but. None of us like to go under the knife do we ? Anyway the reason I'm writing this post today is to encourage any who arnt sure if their passed loved ones still live. Of course their not in these earthly bodies anymore but are who we really are, a spirit being very much alive but now whole and perfect. My late husband Giuliano passed in 2011 after a two year battle with cancer. He didn't want to go but in the end asked God to take him home, couldn't fight it any longer, all emptied of strength and dignity so we prayed together and Giuls was taken home in a second after saying amen together. Why am I writing all this you ask.
Well this past couple of weeks my late husband comes into my thoughts it's as if
He knows what's happening in my life and staying close to me. A Christian minister said that he believes our loved ones are in prayer for us in heaven. Oh this is such a comfort to me. So please be comforted also, they are not far from us heaven is in the heart, heaven is everywhere about us, heaven is more real to us because that's where we came from and all will return one day. My Giuliano wanted me to know he's still looking after me even though he's in our heavenly home now and I'm so very thankful to God that we are never alone, you are not alone dear ones. Love overcomes all evil, perfect love casts out all fear.
Be happy and blessed.

Chrissie. Xx
Old February 1st, 2016, 15:15

chrissie my dear friend i know you are going through some bad times now with your own health and my thoughts and prayers are with you .You have my phone no i posted it again to you if you look on your pms i am here for you when you need a friend.Don't be afraid you will come through this and be restored to good health Guils will be beside you in spirit as he always is giving you love and courage. xxxx
Old February 1st, 2016, 16:22

Default Thank you

Thank you dear haze, your the best. I come on sometimes to read new posts and old ones too. Haze we always laughed together through those painful times didn't we? I hope I don't offend anyone reading this but the surgeon said there would be two surgical teams, one for the left and one for the right. Of course my humour is always at work so I asked, " is that because of their size? She said no it's to lessen the amount of anesetic used therefore a shorter surgery time. Lol, she did smile though.
Back to business, Giuls keeps entering my thoughts but it's not just remembering, it's like he's speaking to me, can't explain it. A few times early on after he passed I heard him speaking through me, " you forgot the bay leaf" that was the first time I cooked a meal for dear friends, cooked spaghetti Bol and couldn't face going to our bay tree in the garden, I laughed so much it cheered me up.And the time I asked him what he was doing, did he eat in heaven? And he spoke through me, " I'm in our garden picking lemons off the lemon tree" anyway dear friend I hope this will help someone to believe our loves are not dead but alive just in spirit now. That word" the lemon tree" was special because we always talked of one day having our own lemon trees.
Life is good and a gift even though it dose t appear that way in this broken world we are visitors to this earth, we are one big glorious mess being prepared for the next. Haze if for any reason God takes me home please remember I'm forever thankful for your friendship you are a star.

Love and God bless. Chrissie.xx
Old February 2nd, 2016, 16:10

thankyou for your message you know i am always here for you and you are in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this operation.Soon it will be in the past like all our sadness suffering and dilemmas and you will be well again my dear friend .I wish we lived near one another so i could support you but my friendship is always at the end of the phone line i will be here if you need me xxx
Old May 16th, 2016, 11:30

Heaven And Hell

What about Heaven and Hell – are they really places anyone goes to? To me, they represent the various states of consciousness, which we create for ourselves and each other, in the here and now. Because we have freedom of choice, it always has been up to each individual whether to create a living hell for ourselves and those around us or to bring our own ideas of Heaven down to Earth in our daily lives.

All human souls throughout every one of their many lifetimes in physicality are in constant search of consciousness expanding experiences that increase their understanding of God’s true nature and their own, and of the wisdom and truth of their Creator as it expresses itself on the Earth plane. For every soul there eventually comes the moment of awakening into the realisation of who and what they truly are and always have been, namely sparks of the Divine and eternal and immortal beings of light, who can and will never die. This quest continues until the soul has fully come home into the conscious awareness of its oneness with God and all life.

The experiences of my present lifetime have taught me that Hell on Earth is living without spirituality and without the conscious knowledge of the purpose and meaning of our present existence. However, with the help of the understanding that God is something quite different from what anyone could ever have thought of in past ages, namely that God is in you and me and in everything, I am succeeding in bringing my own small piece of Heaven down to the Earth. And that is something I am willing to happily share with anyone who wishes to enter into my Heaven with me, the way I am doing with you here.

In my view, only through becoming aware of what is at stake, can anyone hope to begin to play their own active part in establishing God’s Kingdom on the Earth. And I rest safely in the knowledge that when we do our best, God and the Angels will do the rest. Because the Universe dreams and acts through human consciousness, to achieve Its highest hopes and ideals, when we seek to bring healing and peace to our world, it will always provide us with everything we shall ever require to do so.

That is the only way it can come about that each one of us in their own right will fulfil their highest potential; all together we shall do so for humankind and the whole of our world and all worlds. Those who are here now and whose inner eyes have opened to their true reality are witnessing its beginnings. It is happening because that is what the Universe wants for us, its beloved children of Earth. Each one is God’s daughter and son, all wrapped into one, and the homecoming of the prodigal son of the Bible is the homecoming of all humankind into the full awareness of the true nature of God and our own.

Recommended Reading:
‘Heaven And Hell – An Allegory’

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/