The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Dealing with death > Death after a long illness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old October 18th, 2008, 16:13

Default Iam lost

this is hard my son died six weeks ago he was 27 and been ill since the age of two he was my life and now I feel my lifes empty Icared for my beautiful son every day gave up my life for him and now Iam lost evry day seems empty I feel empty Iwant to be strong and can not I dont even know if Iam writting in the right fourm but I dont feel so alone now I have family and lucky to have other children but I had such a special close realsioship with my son my best friend I miss him so much Iam sorry Iam getting upset now so can not write any more tnanks for being here
Old October 25th, 2008, 19:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspooh View Post
this is hard my son died six weeks ago he was 27 and been ill since the age of two he was my life and now I feel my lifes empty Icared for my beautiful son every day gave up my life for him and now Iam lost evry day seems empty I feel empty Iwant to be strong and can not I dont even know if Iam writting in the right fourm but I dont feel so alone now I have family and lucky to have other children but I had such a special close realsioship with my son my best friend I miss him so much Iam sorry Iam getting upset now so can not write any more tnanks for being here
I know exactly how you are feeling. My Mum died just over three months ago and I am dreading christmas, and as I'm only 17 years old, all my friends will be out having the time of their lives this christmas when I will just be crying into my pillow. My Mum loved this time of year too. Just remember that he would want you to be happy. I know that is quite cliche but it makes things somewhat easier. I for one know that theres no answer and nothing I could possibly say will heal our pain but just remember that your son will be with you this christmas in spirit. He will always be with you! I hope you're ok and sorry for your loss. xxxx
Old October 27th, 2008, 15:26

Default Iam here for you

Hi beck thank you for your comforting words Iam so sorry for your loss and know and feel your pain I hope you have good friends that will help you and look care for you and maybe this xmas no you wont feel like going out but so I been told next year will be easier we will be putting steves tree up in his room and light outside for him to see its nice to know we are not alone and this site has help me knowing that we light a candle every night for our son just gives us a feeling of love and wamrth there are special web sites for teenagers to chat to I hope we will become friends big hugs
sue mrs pooh x