The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Suicide prevention > Suicide prevention
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old September 28th, 2012, 00:15

Default Life just stinks, plain and simple.

There really isn't much more to say.
Old September 28th, 2012, 04:42

hi circular life only stinks if you look around with one eye closed and you miss the beauty life is good we just have bad days how can we go through our years and everything always be ok it can't happen we just have to enjoy the good and resolve our problems the best we can on the bad days every second you take away from your life with anger is a second wasted that second can never be relived
the reason people with depression find it so hard to be happy they always see the past better than it was the present worse than it is and the future less resolved than it will be
can't you remember the joy in your life the day your daughter was born life has hit you hard at the moment and you have forgotten that feeling and how good life can be if you would only let it if you can't get through this depression you must take our advice and seek help not all doctors are bad as you say you must give them a chance to help you
love hazel

Last edited by hazelharris : September 28th, 2012 at 04:50.
Old September 28th, 2012, 10:54

i'm sorry circular that you are suffering but your last thread isn't very diplomatic to put on here we have all said we will talk by p/m and i have tried my best to help you and still will as much as i can we are all on here trying to overcome the worst days of our lives some have lost parents like yourself losing your mum and thats hard to bear and we will all be here to help you overcome this grief if you need us but what you are going through is depression some on here have watched our loved ones dying slowly and horrificly we fought long and painful illnesses that crushed our hearts some have witnessed loved ones in accidents taken in the most heartbreaking circumstances a hell thats relived every day some here have had the tradgedy of finding their children taken in their sleep or watching praying begging crying and searching for the cure that might save their beloved children have you ever looked into the eyes of a loved one that longs for life longs to have no more pain seen in their eyes the heartache as they watch their loved ones trying their best to hide their grief darren said that was as bad as the cancer i'm sorry to be blunt with you especially as i know you loved your mum but i want you to face your problems and know there are some suffering a lot worse than all you have gone through they have courage to overcome their sadness everyone on here helps one another through it all and i want you to see that even though all we have been through we all know life is good we all have the most precious memories to remind us of that thousands of beautiful happy days but days now can be immensly sad some days hard to bear but we all have hope for better times again to find some happiness we never give up thats also disrespectful to our loved ones who fought so hard for life
love hazel
Old September 28th, 2012, 12:29

Default life is good even though it is hard at times.

hello again circular, i have just read our hazels post to you, i don't know if any of us realise the pain and hurt that we each feel,there are times when we could have thrown in the towel so to speak but what would that have done to our families. in the pm i sent to you earlier i mentioned a man named david, he has left a trail of misery behind, i'm sure had he talked to a doc about things e would still be here today and his family would be intact, remember the ripples?

you know that things don't matter its love, family, friends that ave any value, we all go through tough times in our lives, lost jobs, money in shares, our homes and the worst of all our loves and health, nothing can bring them back to us but we have to get through these times somehow. hazel said to try and remember those precious moments inlife, when i do this i can cry or laugh, my darling is forever in my heart and mind, i close my eyes and i'm with him again, we have to each find our own way, grief is different for all of us. i know you said you have no faith, well maybe its time to change that dear friend, you don't have to go it alone.

its not that we don't care if we didn't you would be posting to yourself, our family on this forum want to help but you at least have to let them.
there have been posts on here tat have almost been dripping in blood such was the pain in teir hearts, but they held in there and have come though. we are all for eachother.

dear friend you must get one to one support and help, you must at least try again till you find the right one. please don't give up.

love chrissie.
Old September 28th, 2012, 19:08

Default My apologies

I have to post this as I have been a fool. Here I'm ready to put an end to everything that means anything to me, not at all realizing that most people would give and arm and a leg or even their lives to bring back the people that have been taken from them.

I mean no disrespect. Honestly, I'm so clouded with anger, humiliation, stress and many more that I failed to realize how precise life and people are.

I hope you can forgive me. Most notably, Tom, Hazel, Chrissie, Michelle and of course Lottie.

I will try to make the best of my worst of situations. I appreciated every message sent to me. I'm just so sorry I couldn't see beyond my own grief.

Love peace to all who have suffered the worst of times in their lives. It does mean something to read and here of your trials.

I only hope I can be as strong and passionate as you all are.

Again, I'm sorr and I hope for forgiveness from all of you.
James
Old September 28th, 2012, 20:54

Default Hi

James,
Your last post was really refreshing. Everyone here has gone through tough times and even though all our experiences are individual to each of us, as i've said to you, I certainly found it a huge help to know that others have hit rock bottom and made it back up. As i've said... when someone here say's you can do it.. it's not a cliche.. they are saying it because they have been there too.
There's a couple of my favorite quotes which seemed appropriate, to you and to everyone here I suppose. 'Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'. We've all been dealt a horrible deal, but we get one chance at this life so we may as well live it to the best we can, even when times are hard we have to try and find a way to smile, and there always is a way somewhere. As you said life is precious. And one is a quote my best friend sent me in a letter, when I was at my lowest, she said 'if your ship doesn't come in, swim out to meet it'. I always try and remember this, that sometimes you have to find and make your own happiness in life and go and find those opportunities and make new memories.
Hope to hear from you soon. Welldone, i'm glad to see you are feeling slightly more positive. And I agree with everyone that finding some help for yourself is a good move, I pushed help from doctors away when I needed it most and think I went through more than I needed to because of that. Or if you dont want to see a doctor, a group of something where you can at least talk to people and not feel alone. We will all be here for you too.
x
Old September 28th, 2012, 23:18

Default one day at a time...

hi James,
was just reading your post, you are sounding a little better today, as lottie says it was refreshing, and if you don't mind me saying, was like almost from a different person.. James,.. please don't beat yourself up over anything, as far as i'm concerned you have nothing to be forgiven for... we have all been there, i know i have,.... it's a rocky road and it doesn't suddenly change overnight, but just please take "one day at a time" coming here was a step in the right direction, here you can speak to others about how you are truly feeling, and i know i have said, as has Chrissie, Hazel, and lottie, and Tom,we have all offered and will be there to help you through it..
*sending you strength*
michelle
Old September 29th, 2012, 04:16

hi james when i put the last thread on for you i wanted to send a p/m to say i hope you don't think i was harsh and i want you to see and realise all what you have not what you don't have and try to face it love is what matters and your family will help you get through this but my internet went down and has only just come back on i want you to know i do care and will be here for you on p/m if you need me and so will our friends on here know we all understand your problems and hope we can help ypou overcome them love hazelxx
Old September 29th, 2012, 05:22

Default ligt at the end of the tunnel

hello james, i'm so releaved for you dear friend, its not that anyof us have all the answers but we just know the pain and heartache of loss and have chosen to stand together well more like put together. i have tried to move on from forum but still on a daily basis have to keep coming here. don't forget to just keep talking and yes there will be days wen you just need to rant, thats ok too.

god is good my friend, he wants you to know that he sees your anguish, trust him, he will come with you through this, we do have an enemy and he tries to destroy us on a daily basis but he.s finished my friend, his end is getting closer day by day and theres a ver y hot place being prepared for him. go in peace and in the strength of the lord.

love chrissie.
Old September 29th, 2012, 09:55

Shalom in Yeshua James. Can I first say there is no need for any apologies among friends. I want you to know that whilst I haven't made any further comments until now I have been praying for you and a change of heart.

My offer to talk via private messages still stands, as I would love to assist you away from the negative emotions you first displayed.

May God bless you
Tom