The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Relax, chat and inspire > Chat room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old October 2nd, 2012, 03:47

Default Final Steps

My wife always wanted to have trip with all the kids and grandkids. But there never seems to have enough time or money. Prior to her passing we as a family sat down and talked about what to do with her remains. So next week we as a family (15 in all) will take her to her favorite place to rest and the next day the family will be going to Disenyland. This will be sad and happy and closure.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 04:27

hi rayzsvt i am so sorry for the loss of your beloved wife i hope you find comfort in knowing that the seperation is temporary and where she is is a peaceful place where she finds so much joy be assured you will join her there one day never to be parted again she will be with you in spirit in disneyland as all her family come togreher in love a fitting tribute to be doing something together as a family in her memory she will love that it's all we ever ask for especially as a mother that when we are no longer with our family they are happy together in their love and find comfort in one another with all the memories left behind
i hope you feel her presence and love with you on your journey
love hazel