The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Relax, chat and inspire > Chat room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old April 13th, 2012, 05:58

I have one dog Rottweiler he is awesome dogs fearless and very fast learner also have few fishes
Old April 13th, 2012, 20:38

hi all how lovely to read all your comments on pets on this site it does lift your spirits my beautiful lab henry had to be put down 4 weeks before my husband died he went mad and attacked him for no reason not just a bite it apsolutely broke my heart i told my husband the lab trust had taken him and he was living by the seaside i cry most days for him but i had no choice vet said it was prob brain tumour i think he sensed darrens illness i couldn't risk another attack and no one would take him 8 weeks later i bought a cockerpoo barney he looks like a miniture old english sheepdog he kept looking at his reflection in the window so i went back and bought his sister minnie when i bought them home they walked very slowly towards one another and kissed they have both saved my sad life they come to my shop with me and if anyone doesn't like dogs in there they needen't bother coming in some customers tie up their dogs outside and i say get those dogs in here we love dogs here there all welcome and i give them a lot more fuss than any children my mum always said and it's true if you know anyone that loves dogs there's not much wrong with them you know love when you have animals hazel