The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Religion and spirituality
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old September 1st, 2016, 10:26

Our Two Most Intimate Relationships

Our two most intimate and complex relationships are the one with ourselves and the one with God, not as an external force, but as the spirit of love and goodness, honesty and truth that is a natural part of each one of us that is merely waiting to be consciously accepted and integrated by us. The more we become familiar with the processes of life, the more our faith in life grows. The only way of learning to trust life and its goodness is by testing and trying it, and by living it to the full, never by retreating from it in defeat. Wise ones find that with a better understanding of the laws of the Universe, which apply to all life and lifeforms, conquering the instincts of their lower earthly self becomes easier. Being aware that the law of Karma ensures that everything has to return to its source, and that whatever they send out into the world, inevitably has to find its way back to them, enables them to create nothing but good Karma.

When you can see with your own eyes how the good you once sent out into the world does indeed return to you – though not necessarily through the people it was given to – your faith and trust in the goodness and wisdom of the One who created this life increases steadily. That is why, listening to their inner guidance, wise ones do what is good and right, rather than what is convenient. At all times they give of their best because they know that in due course nothing but more of the same will return to them. Thus their inner vision develops that enables them to see for themselves how fair and just, as well as loving and wise our Creator is. Thus their inner trust that their own life and all life truly is good grows stronger with every passing day. This continues until their faith finally can no longer be shaken or taken away by anyone, ever again.

These wise ones have found true faith, the kind we are meant to develop when all belief systems of our world have failed us and let us down, and when not a shred of faith in anything seems to be left in us. This faith does not consist of a running with any herd, but is something individual between us and our Creator that eventually awakens in every heart. To have faith then means we believe in ourselves, the purpose of our own life and all life. It is a learning to trust our ability to think our own positive and creative thoughts, which we are willing to follow up by positive actions.

When, with the help of God, we have become the master of our emotions, instead of allowing them mastery over us, we will also have learnt to trust our own reactions in all situations. As we are gathering first-hand knowledge of how God guides us, from within through the world of our innermost feelings, there slowly grows within us faith in ourselves and our ability to handle all situations. Gradually, we know that with the help of the living God within us, our inner guidance, we can achieve the mastery we all have to find, if we wish to evolve and grow sufficiently for our existence to finally rise above the physical plane.

Faith is the eternal well that springs forth from God. It nurtures our soul and spirit, who is one with God – always has been and always will be. Faith is capable of lifting us and our life above mediocrity, onto less mundane and more exciting levels of existence that have always been known to our soul and spirit. To have faith means to ever more trust our own abilities and to know that we can draw on endless amounts of inner strength, because it comes from God. It is that which is going to help us master any condition we may encounter with love, kindness and wisdom.

However, many times the emotions of our world, individually and collectively, run fierce and high. This brings us opportunities for learning how to master our earthly self by playing the part of our Highest or Christ Self and say to small self’s fears and anxieties: ‘Peace, be still, all is well with us and our world! Everything rests safely in God’s hands, no matter what happens.’ The trouble is that, when fear gets hold of people, they begin to feel resentful and think they have to defend themselves and their honour against imaginary assaults. At moments like that the voice of our Highest Self needs to reach out to these people and approach them on the innermost level to tell them: ‘Peace, be still. You are my sister/brother, I love you and would never hurt or harm you.’

The story of the Master Jesus walking on the water is an allegory to show us how we too have to acquire the ability of taking charge of every part of our being and learn to control and master our emotions. The water is a symbol for our emotions. To become calm we need to turn to the Kingdom of Heaven and find the place of stillness and peace at the highest level of our being. Only when it has been reached can the heavenly influences pour into us to heal all parts of our being and then use as a channel of Its healing energies to flow into the whole of humankind and our whole world.

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Original Title ‘Seliges Verlangen’

Goethe

Recommended Reading:

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/
Old September 2nd, 2016, 10:20

Let It Be

When I find myself in times of trouble,
Mother Mary comes to me,
Speaking words of wisdom: ‘Let it be.’
And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom: ‘Let it be,
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be’.
Whisper words of wisdom: ‘Let it be.’

And when the broken hearted people
Living in the world agree,
There will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted,
There is still a chance that they will see
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

And when the night is cloudy,
There is still a light that shines on me.
Shine until tomorrow, let it be.
I wake up to the sound of music,
Mother Mary comforts me
Speaking words of wisdom: ‘Let it be.
Let it be, let it be, let it be, yeah, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.’

And during times of trouble,
Her voice of wisdom comes to me:
‘Look for the lesson, be patient,
Let it be.’

Paul McCartney
Last verse by Aquarius

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old September 5th, 2016, 11:11

Tree Of Life Blossoms

• No-one is worthy of our tears and those who are, would never dream of making us weep.

• Don’t cry because something is over! Smile and give thanks that it has been.

• Just because someone doesn’t love us the way we want them to, does not mean they do not love us with all they have got.

• True friends are those who touch our hearts and souls when they reach for our hands.

• The most painful way of missing someone is by sitting by their side and knowing that things just cannot be between us.

• It’s not a good idea to frown, even when we are sad. Just think, there could be someone waiting to fall in love with our smile.

• Don’t waste time on those who are unwilling to spend theirs with you.

• To the world you may be just one more person, but to someone you could mean the whole world.

• The Universal wisdom may want us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the one who is just right for us, so that when we finally encounter the right one we recognise them and are grateful for finding them.

• There will always be people who let us down and are willing to stick a knife into our back. Through looking for the mistakes we made and in future following our inner guidance in all encounters, we learn to trust the wise one within to show whom we can trust and who should be avoided.

• Rather than trying to get others to understand us, it’s better to work on getting to know ourselves and our inner motivations and through this becoming a better person.

• In all our endeavours, let’s not try too hard. The best things frequently come our way when we least expect them.

• Above all, never forget that whatever happens in your life does so for a good and wise reason, which is that you should learn something from it and grow in wisdom and understanding.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old September 8th, 2016, 09:27

Of Sublime And Essential Things

Here is some advice from the Mexican poet, A. Nervo: ‘About sublime and essential things do not talk to all, but seek the level of those you converse with, so as not to humble or distress anyone. When with the frivolous, be as frivolous as they are, gently dropping a petal from the flower of your dreams into their cup of frivolity. If they are not ready for it, be on your way smilingly, because you know that they will come to what you have found in their own time. Should someone pick up your petal, examine it and inhale its fragrance, carefully and discreetly allow them a few more glimpses of what grows in your magic inner garden. Tell them of the invisible Divinity that surrounds and penetrates everything. Maybe thoughts and feelings of love will enter their minds, to act as a key and an ‘open Sesame’ of the door to the only true freedom there is for humankind: spiritual freedom!’

From ‘The Eternal Light’

‘Healers And Healing’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old September 9th, 2016, 08:33

What Do Our Children Learn At School?

Well, what do they learn?
That two and two make four,
And Paris is the Capital of France,
But where and when are they going to learn
Who and what all of us truly are?
Why don’t we ourselves ask them:
‘Do you know who you are?’
When they say they don’t know, tell them
‘You are a unique marvel – every human being is.
There is no-one in the whole of Creation,
Who is exactly like you or me.

What’s more, during all the millions of years
That have come and gone, since humankind
First appeared on the Earth,
In the long course of its evolution,
And however many more years of this are still to come,
There has never been another being like you and me,
And there never will be.

Humankind eagerly searches for miracles and
Loves to dig deep into all kinds of mysteries.
Why then is it so hard for us to recognise
That we are the greatest mystery of all and
That the physical bodies each one of us is living in
Is one of the greatest wonders of our world?
This means every one of us has been born
Into their own private marvel.
Take a good look at your whole body,
Your arms, hands and fingers, legs, feet and toes.
See how cleverly everything moves and works together?
It’s nothing short of a magnificent work of art and
A masterpiece of engineering.
Don’t you think that’s worthy of calling a miracle, my child?

As you grow up, you will sometimes be in danger
Of despairing about the state of our world.
I say: ‘Don’t!’ You are here to do your share
Of making it a better place for all its lifeforms.
We humans are allowed freedom of choice
And this includes our behaviour.
Yours, the same as mine and everybody else’s,
Is never accidental, but chosen.
It is up to us how we react to those around us
And which way we behave, at any given moment.
When finally everybody knows this and acts on their knowledge,
Everybody’s behaviour will always be a conscious choice.
We shall then have freed ourselves and our world
From the ignorance of many lifetimes with which
All of us together created the present conditions in our world.

This is not an easy task because each one of us has
Brought into their present lifetime
Many thinking and behaviour patterns
From previous ones, which by now have become so
Deeply ingrained in our consciousness
That shedding them is difficult.
Yet, it can and has to be done.
Rejoice, my child, you have been born at a good time,
A time of transformation and renewal of the Earth
And all its inhabitants.
This is our opportunity for helping to bring into being
A new world that comes ever closer to the visions
We can at present see only in our dreams:
A world where all live together in peace and harmony,
Where violence, cruelty and unkindness are no longer known.
Hold onto this mental picture, think about it often and know
Deep down in your heart that one day it will come true.

As I told you earlier, we have been given freedom of choice
And that in truth is the only real freedom we earthlings have.
Life constantly presents us with choices and it’s
Of the greatest importance that you, my child,
Learn to choose wisely and strive to be true to your real self.
Our Divine Mother/Father wants us to grow and evolve
Into ever more beautiful beings
And that is the only way this is possible.
Everybody’s potential is unlimited and we have the right
To aim for becoming someone like one of your ideals,
Maybe Mother Theresa, Saint Joan of Arc,
Shakespeare, Michelangelo or Beethoven.

Each one of us living in their own physical body
Creates the illusion that we are all separate from each other.
Don’t allow this to fool you, my child,
As nothing could be further from the truth.
All life is one big family and on the inner level
In spirit we are all one.
Because of this, when we hurt one,
We hurt everybody, including ourselves.
Knowing that and also that each is a miracle
And a unique marvel, just like you are, my child,
Could you ever hurt or harm another?

Life is a precious gift and you have received this lifetime
So that you may learn that we are all on the Earth
For good and wise reasons, and that is
Learning, individually and as a race,
To love wisely, to cherish, help and support each other.
We are all responsible for ourselves and our world.
We need to work together and everybody has to do their own bit
Of making our world a better place for everything that shares it with us;
A world that is worthy of all its children, including humankind.
For all of us are the beloved children of the
Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
And their only born Son, the Light of all lights,
And the Sun behind and above all Suns.

Pablo Casals
Adapted by Aquarius

From Healing Corner For Parents And Children’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old September 11th, 2016, 06:20

‘I will breathe. I will think of solutions. I will not let my worry control me. I will not let my stress level break me. I will simply breathe. And it will be okay. Because I don’t quit.’ Shayne McClendon

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old September 12th, 2016, 08:42

What Is Love?

Love is the nature of the Universe and also its law. This love wants all its creatures to grow and evolve through learning from their own experiences. The true nature of humankind is love because from love we once came and to love each one of us eventually returns. This world was created to help every soul discover and then integrate its Divine qualities. That is why time and again we have to return to it, until we finally have learnt to love the way our Creator loves us and all His/Her creations. This way of loving is by no means some kind of soppy emotion. First and foremost it is kindness, gentleness, consideration and tolerance towards all life and beings, including ourselves.

To my mind, learning to love this life and everything that is in it can only come through an increased awareness of the true purpose and meaning of our present existence, and an understanding of the different lessons each soul has to face during its present lifetime. More than anything else astrology has helped me to become familiar with the weaknesses and pitfalls that are inherent in the negative aspects of all signs. In every new lifetime the earthly personality encounters them, in the hope of learning how to rise above and overcome them.

It seems that all human beings are naturally inclined to sit in judgement over others. Astrology helps me to observe the peccadilloes and foibles of my companions on the road of life, as well as my own, with compassion and kindness. It provides me with the wings to lift myself above judging others. Knowing the reasons for someone’s behaviour and that they are my sibling in the great family of life has made all the difference to my approach to life and all it contains.

Loving and accepting each one totally and unconditionally is a natural progression of this development. It does away with the urge to sit in judgement and when someone behaves in a way that seems strange to me, these days I can smile instead of feeling irritated and annoyed. As far as I am concerned, each case is closed with the inner recognition: ‘Ah, that’s why they are doing this! Well, I am only here to change myself, not them. Let them get on with their lives and I with mine.’ To help others find that same tolerance through a better understanding of their own nature and others that’s what my Astro Files are all about.

May White Eagle have the last word. It came my way in ‘Monday Thought’ 25.2.2013: ‘Love is seeing good in others and God’s hand working in the lives of others. Love is gentleness, sympathy and understanding. It is never a surrender to unwise and foolish demands. When you centre your heart upon the tender love of the Universal Christ, your fears dissolve. Faith ever more fills your whole being and what you want to do you can do. If love abides in your heart, it will give you the power to recognise and do that which is good. Love is power, though not domination of one over the other. Love brings to you the power to know and do the will of God.’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old September 13th, 2016, 07:32

The World Is A Bridge

Part One

Although we are presently walking around in physical bodies, we and everything that shares this life with us is on a pathway of evolution onto ever higher levels of consciousness. Moslem tradition tells us: ‘The world is a bridge – pass over it but do not build your house on it.’ This wisdom is believed to have come to our world through Christianity’s beloved and revered legend of the Master Jesus. Now the time has come for going one step further and saying that in truth we are residents of two worlds, the Earth plane and the world of spirit. Any spiritual wisdom and knowledge we are gaining here builds a bridge into our other world. This structure enables us to cross over safely into our other world to not only get in touch with the Angels and Masters, friends and helpers, but also with any of our loved ones who have left our present existence before us.

Life on this planet is a place of learning and a school of mysteries. In past ages, God was considered to be the Great Mystery. To my mind, the unravelling of what and who we are, where we have come from and where we are going to is a greater mystery by far. Not for nothing has it been said: ‘Children of Earth know yourselves, and you shall know God and the Universe.’ Yet, before we can make any progress in our search, we first need to discover and unravel who and what we truly are.

The way I understand our existence is that human souls are born into earthly life so that they may grow and mature from spiritual infancy and childhood into adulthood, however many lifetimes this may take. It is an alchemical process in which we evolve from – in the earliest stages – having to take part in and experiencing the leaden dross of the lower and lowest aspects of humankind’s nature. The wise higher purpose behind this exercise is that we should become familiar with them and in the course learn to reach higher and rise above them.

This is how during each one of our lifetimes on the Earth we slowly grow in wisdom and understanding of what is right and wrong, good and evil, darkness and light. In this way we are steadily coming somewhat closer to the pure gold of being consciously aware of God’s true nature and our own. As a true child of God we then freely and generously share the special talents we have developed in the course of many lifetimes with those around us and thus doing our share of establishing God’s kingdom in earthly life.

- To be continued. -

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old September 13th, 2016, 07:33

The World Is A Bridge

Part Two

The most vital part of spiritually growing up and maturing into adulthood, to my mind is the realisation that every experience that ever comes our way is there for good and wise reasons. This includes the occasions when we try to return to the earthly home we once knew and discover to our greatest disappointment that there is nothing left for us there. That is a particularly poignant way of pointing out to us that our earthly background at all times is merely intended to serve as a temporary substitute for our true parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life, and true our home, the world of spirit. Their earthly counterparts are never meant to offer any one of God’s children of the Earth genuine and lasting security. This privilege is reserved for our inner reunion with our Creator. It alone can provide human souls on the Earth plane with a deep inner feeling of truly being at home and finally having reached the evolutionary level where genuine and everlasting security is ours.

All life and all worlds, and everything in them – including us and our world – is a gift from God and therefore, sacred and holy. For the life of me, I cannot share the belief which many to this day seem to be holding onto, that this life is a one-off thing. If that were true, our earthly existence would be an extremely unfair and unjust affair, when in reality it is anything but that. When one takes a closer look at our world and its people, one surely can only come to the conclusion that such a narrow view just cannot be right. It does not make any sense to me for the simple reason that it does insufficient justice to the preciousness and holiness of all life.

To my mind, the greatest draw-back of the one-off belief systems of our world is that they cannot explain why there should be so much suffering in our world. How could the all-loving, all-knowing and understanding wisdom of the Universal Intelligence of our Creator throw the kind of fate upon any of His/Her creatures and creations, which we and our world have had to endure, as far back as human records exist? The question ‘Why do bad things happen to good people?’ is an essential part of this conundrum. The answer lies in the Universal law of Karma, also known as the law of cause of effect, to which all life is subject. This law decrees that everything in due course has to return to its Source. And that ensures that nothing in the whole of Creation, in the vastness of space and time can ever be truly lost.

Naturally, we and our world are as much affected by this law as the rest of God’s created world. We do well when at last we learn to live in harmony with this law, as we are personally responsible for every one of our thoughts, words and deeds. The law sees to it that whatever we send out into the Universe does return to us with the unerring ability of a boomerang. If it does not happen in our present lifetime, it will do so in a future one. This quite clearly puts the solution to all the problems, our own and those of our world, into everybody’s own hands.

The Universal laws decree that everything in the end has to balance. The corollary of this is that if someone in their present lifetime walks the pathway of a very good person, it is quite likely that in a previous one they drew their learning from being an extremely bad person. For a good all-round education and to create the necessary balance in the greater scheme of life, during its rest in the world of light the soul is likely to choose to experience its polar opposite during their next earthly sojourn. This is how the fruits of the seeds we once sowed in our role as one of the nastiest and unpleasant people around first have to be reaped and then made good in one of our subsequent lifetimes as a goodie. That is the reason why sometimes bad things are happening to good people in earthly life. The right way of reacting in situations like that is to forgive our trespassers and also ourselves for creating the necessity for this kind of lesson in the first place. Through the good we insist on continuing to do, regardless of the events in our life, we redeem ourselves and the balance of our spiritual account is restored.

Everything in our world and all others is always at the highest point of their individual and collective evolution. And each one of us is the sum total of all the experiences we ever gathered in the course of innumerable lifetimes. But it is left to us individually to come to terms with and make peace with our existence within the Universe. At any given moment, the only way we can understand ourselves, our inner motivations and desires and the life we are in, is from the evolutionary point we have reached. The same principle applies to all our beliefs, spiritual, religious and otherwise. We have the freedom to choose what we can and wish to believe. But how does one tell a truth from a lie? It’s really quite simple. Whenever something we read or hear is true, our inner self tells us through a resonance that rises from the innermost core of our being and says: ‘Yes, this makes sense. It is true.’

The way I perceive this life is that we are all here together, so that we can assist each other with finding our own way back to our Source, to God – whoever and whatever that may mean to you. All of us are in need of developing a philosophy of life that is uniquely our own, so it can sustain and support us through the inevitable ups and downs that are an essential part of every soul’s life earthly education. Every one of us is eventually called upon by the higher and Highest Forces in the whole of Creation, so they can act as healers and lightbringers and do their share of building the bridges that are now urgently required by the religions and belief systems that still exist in our world. Arguing, quarrelling and fighting over the things that separate humankind has been the way of the past. Our role now is to act as one of the peacemakers who are in search of and concentrating on that which we all have in common and unites us.

And what happens when with a heart full of good intentions we try to do something good for a person and they reject it out of hand and throw it back at us in an act of anger and aggression? As long as we do our best in all sincerity and with love and compassion for another, it will help them by shining through their aura in some mysterious way. No kindness or love is ever lost and there will come a moment when what we did comes to the receiver’s mind and then does them some good. We are creative beings, co-creators with God and constantly in the process of bringing something into being.

Anything we send out into our world, in thought, word and deed, is a creative force that is alive and will act in the fullness time, the good and positive, as well as the bad and negative. That is why any kind of bread and nourishment we cast on the waters of life eventually does return to us in some form, though not necessarily through the same person who received our gift.

Who is blind?
The one who cannot see another world.
Who is dumb?
The one who cannot speak a word of love at the right time.
Who is poor?
The one who is plagued by too many desires.
Who is rich?
The one whose heart is contented.

Anon.

From ‘Healers And Healing’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old September 14th, 2016, 06:26

Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?

Because we are part of God and co-creators with God, each one of us is personally responsible for themselves and every one of their thoughts, words and actions. And because we and our world are as much affected by the Universal laws as the rest of God’s Creation, whatever any one of us sends out into the Universe in some form inevitably finds its way back to its sender. With the unerring ability of a boomerang it does this either in this lifetime or in a future one. The awareness of this puts the solution to all problems, our own and those of our world, into everybody’s own hands. If we dream of a more peaceful world, it’s up to us to think of ways of making it so by living in peace and harmony with the Divine laws.

If there was no great plan of life and no Universal laws to which everything in the whole of Creation is subject, there might not be any reason why bad things would happen to good people. But there is a plan, a great one as well as one for each individual life, and the laws exist. Denying their presence or merely being unaware of it cannot make them disappear. The Universal law of Karma, also known as the law of cause of effect, is the reason why bad things may have to happen to even the best behaved people from time to time. To ensure that nothing in the whole of Creation can ever be truly lost in the vastness of space and time, this law decrees that everything must eventually find its way back to where it came from.

The law of Karma is part of another Universal law that everything in the whole of Creation has to balance. This is quite clearly shown by the opposing forces of masculine and feminine, positive and negative, darkness and light, and so forth that are at work everywhere within us and our world. This is how it comes about that, if in our present lifetime we are an exceptionally good person, it is highly likely that in previous lives we were someone extremely bad and evil. Each time we arrive for rest and recuperation in the world of light, hand in hand with the wise ones in charge of us, we are presented with images of the experiences of past lifetimes. No-one forces us to return to earthly life, but to create the required balance in the greater scheme of life and our spiritual bankbook, together with the wise ones we ourselves decide and if we choose another one, it is up to us what kind of a life it should be.

There are people who pride themselves to be among the nastiest and most unpleasant people around. Those who fall into this trap, without fail will have to reap the fruits of the seeds they are presently sowing in one of their coming lifetimes. The things they are dishing out now as sure as houses will then be returning to them in the form of being treated in offending and painful ways by others. Aware that this is the case, wise ones refuse to grumble when this happens to them or any other kind of misfortune befalls them. They go with the flow and do their best, never giving up hope that their karmic debts will eventually have been paid.

If health problems of some kind are part of their lesson, wise ones trust that with the help and will of God and the Angels all conditions really can be healed. They live in hope that one fine day they will be living proof of this. Aware that they themselves created the underlying cause of their condition in previous lifetimes, they feel no need to complain and ask: ‘Why me?’ Instead, they first forgive those who trespass against them and then they also forgive themselves for having created the necessity for this kind of lesson. By going with the flow, accepting without complaint what comes whilst continuing to be good, kind and loving, regardless of the events in their lives, such people redeem themselves and the balance of their spiritual account is restored.

Everything in the whole of Creation, including you and me, is always at its highest evolutionary point. At any given moment, our consciousness consists of the sum total of all the wisdom we have gained from every one of our experiences and that in the course of innumerable lifetimes. The way we perceive ourselves, our inner motivations, desires and our existence within the greater scheme of life depends on the degree of understanding we have reached. This also applies to our beliefs, spiritual, religious and whatever else and it is up to us individually to come to terms with and make peace with our existence within the Universe.

All of us have been placed in earthly life to evolve into seekers of wisdom and the truth about everything. Nobody can force us to believe anything. We are free to choose what we can and wish to believe. But how can we tell the truth from a lie? Because at all times our inner self is giving us feedback of some kind, it’s really quite simple. Whenever something we read or hear is true, it tells us through feelings that rise from the innermost core of our being and say: ‘Yes, this makes sense. It is true.’ or ‘No, this is nonsense. Leave it alone, it’s not for you.’

We are here together so we can assist each other to find our own way back to our Source, to God – whoever and whatever that may mean to you at present. We have come to develop a philosophy of life that is uniquely our own and can sustain and support us through the inevitable ups and downs that are an essential part of every soul’s life earthly education. My writings are attempts at helping you to find yours, so that you may grow into a healer and lightbringer in your own right. Every one of us is eventually called upon by the Highest Forces to become one of those. Each has to do their share of building the bridges that consist of the wisdom and knowledge the Aquarian Age is bringing us, to replace that which is outdated and no longer valid in the old religions and belief systems of our world.

For wise ones arguing, quarrelling and fighting over the beliefs that have been and to this in some places still are separating one part of the human race from another, is definitely the way of the past. The rest of our world will soon follow, of that I am sure. Bearing in mind that thinking is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation and that our thoughts have the power to constantly create and re-create our reality, let’s sow good seeds by frequently thinking of and dreaming about Mother Earth as a place where all live and work peacefully and harmoniously together.

Wise ones don’t reject any of the existing belief systems. Instead, they embrace them all and go in search of the golden nuggets of wisdom and truth which each one of them has always contained, in one form or another. The peacemakers of our world are those who prefer focussing on that which we all have in common and what unites us, to the things that have kept us away from each other for far too long.

But what happens when our heart is filled with good intentions and we try to do something good for someone and they reject it out of hand, maybe throw it back at us in an act of anger and aggression? As long as we do our best in all sincerity and with love and compassion for the other one rather than trying to gain some kind of advantage for ourselves, our vibrations in some mysterious way penetrate the aura of the other one. No kindness or love is ever lost and there will probably come a moment when what we said or did comes to their mind and they begin to understand and in this way it will be doing them some good, after all.

We are creative beings, co-creators with God and constantly in the process of bringing something into being. Anything we send out into our world in thought, word and deed is a creative force that is alive and will act in the fullness time, the good and positive, as well as the bad and negative, by returning to us. That’s how it comes about that any kind of bread and nourishment we cast on the waters of life eventually returns to us in some form, though hardly ever through the person who received our gift.

Who is blind?
The one who cannot perceive another world.
Who is dumb?
The one who cannot speak a word of love at the right time.
Who is poor?
The one who is plagued by too many desires.
Who is rich?
The one whose heart is contented.

Anon.

From ‘Healers And Healing’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files