The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Religion and spirituality
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old September 15th, 2016, 14:21

Let It Be

When I find myself in times of trouble,
Mother Mary comes to me,
Speaking words of wisdom: ‘Let it be.’
And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom: ‘Let it be,
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be’.
Whisper words of wisdom: ‘Let it be.’

And when the broken hearted people
Living in the world agree,
There will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted,
There is still a chance that they will see
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

And when the night is cloudy,
There is still a light that shines on me.
Shine until tomorrow, let it be.
I wake up to the sound of music,
Mother Mary comforts me
Speaking words of wisdom: ‘Let it be.
Let it be, let it be, let it be, yeah, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.’

And during times of trouble,
Her voice of wisdom comes to me:
‘Look for the lesson, be patient,
Let it be.’

Paul McCartney
Last verse by Aquarius

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/
Old September 16th, 2016, 08:07

Being part of and at one with God, the soul is psychic and therefore as familiar with the past as the present and future. She is the wise one within who knows the answers to every one of your questions. All the Mother Goddess desires is to protect the human race, not to destroy it. She has always been with you and part of you. When you laugh, she enjoys herself with you. And when you are sad and lonely or in pain, She suffers with you. We speak most earnestly to all of you and urge you to bring forth and develop the highest and noblest qualities of the Great Mother. The Virgin Mary of the Jesus legend as the mother of God is Her symbol.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old September 17th, 2016, 06:44

The World Is A Bridge

Although we are presently walking around in physical bodies, we and everything that shares this life with us is on a pathway of evolution onto ever higher levels of consciousness. Moslem tradition tells us: ‘The world is a bridge – pass over it but do not build your house on it.’ This wisdom is believed to have come to our world through Christianity’s beloved and revered legend of the Master Jesus. Now the time has come for going one step further and saying that in truth we are residents of two worlds, the Earth plane and the world of spirit. Any spiritual wisdom and knowledge we are gaining here builds a bridge into our other world. This structure enables us to cross over safely into our other world to not only get in touch with the Angels and Masters, friends and helpers, but also with any of our loved ones who have left our present existence before us.

Life on this planet is a place of learning and a school of mysteries. In past ages, God was considered to be the Great Mystery. To my mind, the unravelling of what and who we are, where we have come from and where we are going to is a greater mystery by far. Not for nothing has it been said: ‘Children of Earth know yourselves, and you shall know God and the Universe.’ Yet, before we can make any progress in our search, we first need to discover and unravel who and what we truly are.

The way I understand our existence is that human souls are born into earthly life so that they may grow and mature from spiritual infancy and childhood into adulthood, however many lifetimes this may take. It is an alchemical process in which we evolve from – in the earliest stages – having to take part in and experiencing the leaden dross of the lower and lowest aspects of humankind’s nature. The wise higher purpose behind this exercise is that we should become familiar with them and in the course learn to reach higher and rise above them.

This is how during each one of our lifetimes on the Earth we slowly grow in wisdom and understanding of what is right and wrong, good and evil, darkness and light. In this way we are steadily coming somewhat closer to the pure gold of being consciously aware of God’s true nature and our own. As a true child of God we then freely and generously share the special talents we have developed in the course of many lifetimes with those around us and thus doing our share of establishing God’s kingdom in earthly life.

The most vital part of spiritually growing up and maturing into adulthood, to my mind is the realisation that every experience that ever comes our way is there for good and wise reasons. This includes the occasions when we try to return to the earthly home we once knew and discover to our greatest disappointment that there is nothing left for us there. That is a particularly poignant way of pointing out to us that our earthly background at all times is merely intended to serve as a temporary substitute for our true parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life, and true our home, the world of spirit. Their earthly counterparts are never meant to offer any one of God’s children of the Earth genuine and lasting security. This privilege is reserved for our inner reunion with our Creator. It alone can provide human souls on the Earth plane with a deep inner feeling of truly being at home and finally having reached the evolutionary level where genuine and everlasting security is ours.

All life and all worlds, and everything in them – including us and our world – is a gift from God and therefore, sacred and holy. For the life of me, I cannot share the belief which many to this day seem to be holding onto, that this life is a one-off thing. If that were true, our earthly existence would be an extremely unfair and unjust affair, when in reality it is anything but that. When one takes a closer look at our world and its people, one surely can only come to the conclusion that such a narrow view just cannot be right. It does not make any sense to me for the simple reason that it does insufficient justice to the preciousness and holiness of all life.

To my mind, the greatest draw-back of the one-off belief systems of our world is that they cannot explain why there should be so much suffering in our world. How could the all-loving, all-knowing and understanding wisdom of the Universal Intelligence of our Creator throw the kind of fate upon any of His/Her creatures and creations, which we and our world have had to endure, as far back as human records exist? The question ‘Why do bad things happen to good people?’ is an essential part of this conundrum. The answer lies in the Universal law of Karma, also known as the law of cause of effect, to which all life is subject. This law decrees that everything in due course has to return to its Source. And that ensures that nothing in the whole of Creation, in the vastness of space and time can ever be truly lost.

Naturally, we and our world are as much affected by this law as the rest of God’s created world. We do well when at last we learn to live in harmony with this law, as we are personally responsible for every one of our thoughts, words and deeds. The law sees to it that whatever we send out into the Universe does return to us with the unerring ability of a boomerang. If it does not happen in our present lifetime, it will do so in a future one. This quite clearly puts the solution to all the problems, our own and those of our world, into everybody’s own hands.

The Universal laws decree that everything in the end has to balance. The corollary of this is that if someone in their present lifetime walks the pathway of a very good person, it is quite likely that in a previous one they drew their learning from being an extremely bad person. For a good all-round education and to create the necessary balance in the greater scheme of life, during its rest in the world of light the soul is likely to choose to experience its polar opposite during their next earthly sojourn. This is how the fruits of the seeds we once sowed in our role as one of the nastiest and unpleasant people around first have to be reaped and then made good in one of our subsequent lifetimes as a goodie. That is the reason why sometimes bad things are happening to good people in earthly life. The right way of reacting in situations like that is to forgive our trespassers and also ourselves for creating the necessity for this kind of lesson in the first place. Through the good we insist on continuing to do, regardless of the events in our life, we redeem ourselves and the balance of our spiritual account is restored.

Everything in our world and all others is always at the highest point of their individual and collective evolution. And each one of us is the sum total of all the experiences we ever gathered in the course of innumerable lifetimes. But it is left to us individually to come to terms with and make peace with our existence within the Universe. At any given moment, the only way we can understand ourselves, our inner motivations and desires and the life we are in, is from the evolutionary point we have reached. The same principle applies to all our beliefs, spiritual, religious and otherwise. We have the freedom to choose what we can and wish to believe. But how does one tell a truth from a lie? It’s really quite simple. Whenever something we read or hear is true, our inner self tells us through a resonance that rises from the innermost core of our being and says: ‘Yes, this makes sense. It is true.’

The way I perceive this life is that we are all here together, so that we can assist each other with finding our own way back to our Source, to God – whoever and whatever that may mean to you. All of us are in need of developing a philosophy of life that is uniquely our own, so it can sustain and support us through the inevitable ups and downs that are an essential part of every soul’s life earthly education. Every one of us is eventually called upon by the higher and Highest Forces in the whole of Creation, so they can act as healers and lightbringers and do their share of building the bridges that are now urgently required by the religions and belief systems that still exist in our world. Arguing, quarrelling and fighting over the things that separate humankind has been the way of the past. Our role now is to act as one of the peacemakers who are in search of and concentrating on that which we all have in common and unites us.

And what happens when with a heart full of good intentions we try to do something good for a person and they reject it out of hand and throw it back at us in an act of anger and aggression? As long as we do our best in all sincerity and with love and compassion for another, it will help them by shining through their aura in some mysterious way. No kindness or love is ever lost and there will come a moment when what we did comes to the receiver’s mind and then does them some good. We are creative beings, co-creators with God and constantly in the process of bringing something into being.

Anything we send out into our world, in thought, word and deed, is a creative force that is alive and will act in the fullness time, the good and positive, as well as the bad and negative. That is why any kind of bread and nourishment we cast on the waters of life eventually does return to us in some form, though not necessarily through the same person who received our gift.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old September 19th, 2016, 08:09

Spiritual Wisdom And Understanding – A Growing Organism

Part A

The Feminine – Soul Of Our World

As pointed out many times before, spiritual wisdom and knowledge is a constantly growing and developing organism and therefore fluid. It aims to present us with the laws and principles of the Universe in ways that everybody can understand and work with. God’s truth can be likened to a mighty river with many tributaries, large and small. It is easy to get side-tracked into one of the side-arms and sometimes we get lost in them. But, even then there’s no need to worry, as our inner guidance will always take us back to the main theme and final goal: the loving union with our Creator.

For some time I have wanted to give you an example of you how spiritual wisdom and knowledge does grow and expand. And so I have picked for you the first item from the collection of my favourite White Eagle teachings. It consists of two parts. The first one is a White Eagle teaching that appeared many decades ago in ‘The Lightbringer – Developing the Feeling Nature’:

‘The individual cannot find God by intellect alone. People are trying so to do at the present time, however. Many are seeking to intellectualise God; but no-one, we repeat, can find God through the intellect alone. Everyone has to go through a development of their soul, learning to feel their feelings and their love first. You can only lastingly find God through life, through your feelings, through your soul; so that the soul becomes like a bridge between heaven and Earth, bringing humankind back again to God. ‘The soul is the bridge. It enables the child of Earth to contact God again. We are trying to convey the nature of this divine Trinity of Father, Mother and Son, the perfect and holy Trinity of life. We are endeavouring to show the necessity for that sacred marriage or union between spirit and soul that needs to take place within every human being.

‘It is the woman aspect, the Divine Mother aspect, which is the tenderness, the love and the gentleness in life, the tenderness without which Spiritual death must ensue. Do you see the importance of woman’s place in the scheme of things? First let us say that women, those who are in the highly-privileged position on Earth of being in a woman’s body with womanly qualities, have great responsibilities. They do not all recognise such responsibilities, for they allow their lower or weaker self to take possession of them instead of realising their noble and divine attribute, the attribute of the Divine Mother.

‘The work of the woman in you the feminine, caring and nurturing side, which both genders contain – whether you are physically a mother or not in this world – is to give love and motherhood, to nurture and care for, in other words to mother all life; to express motherhood with tender love and sympathy – and with wisdom which is as important as the love. Finding the woman within you, you must endeavour to develop the qualities of the Divine Mother. Can you see that the Divine Mother is herself the soul of humankind? It is the soul, and the soul is the intermediary between the individual self and the First Principle or Will of God.

‘When you arise and manifest from within yourself the dignity of the divine principle that is behind womanhood, wars will cease because the soul (or the woman) desires neither strife nor war. The soul is peace-loving; the soul yearns for beauty, harmony and perfection; the soul, being intuitive, can look into the future desiring to protect the race, not to destroy it. We speak most earnestly to all women, urging them to develop the qualities of the noble, the holy Mary, the mother aspect.’

From ‘A Collection Of My Favourite White Eagle Teachings’

– To be continued in the next chapter –

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old September 22nd, 2016, 08:10

Part B

Divine Guidance

The White Eagle teaching of the previous chapter must have been highly advanced knowledge when it first appeared, probably in the 1930s to 1940s. It is likely to have come to my attention as a confirmation after I had written of ‘What Is Soul’ in ‘Healers And Healing’. The latter is the earliest part of my work and came into being more than ten years ago. If you are ready to compare White Eagle’s wisdom with my intuitively updated and extended re-interpretation of November 2014, here it is.

‘It is impossible for individuals to find God by intellect alone, although to this day many are trying to do so. No matter how hard anyone may attempt to intellectualise the Divine, you are not going to find God through the intellect alone. First you have to go through a development of your soul by learning how to love wisely and paying attention to your feelings.

‘God can only be found through experiencing life and the Divine through the soft and sensitive world of your feelings. This part of your nature is your soul. It acts as the bridge between Heaven and Earth that brings humankind back to its Creator and enables you, as a child of the Earth, to contact God. By this we mean the Divine Trinity of Father, Mother and Son – the perfect and holy Trinity of life. We aim to help each one of you to become aware of the sacred union between the spirit and soul of the Highest and these two parts of your own being, which in due course will take place in all human beings.

‘This union is the marriage and the healing all of you are on the Earth plane to seek. Wise ones, who are seriously in pursuit of this, refuse to suppress their feelings with the chemicals supplied by the pharmaceutical industry of your world. No matter how hard their healing journey may sometimes be, they persevere and continue to allow their feelings their natural coming and going. They are resting safely in the knowledge that under the emotional/spiritual debris of many past lifetimes there waits for them the reconnection with their Divinity, the Divine aspect of their own nature. The six-pointed star is a symbol of this healing process. During the journey the upper and lower triangles are slowly merging and melting into each other to produce yet another perfect – that is whole – and Christed human child of the Earth.

‘The femininity of the Divine Mother is that which manifests as tenderness, love and gentleness in life – without these qualities spiritual death ensues. Can you see the importance of the feminine in your world and woman’s place in the great scheme of things? All those who are in the privileged position of presently being in a woman’s body and who are also endowed with womanly characteristics carry great responsibilities. For as long as you fail to recognise this as a woman, you are in danger of allowing your lower earthly and weaker self to act out its attributes rather than manifesting their own version of the noble and divine ones of the Great Mother.

‘The feminine in both genders alike is your caring and nurturing side. And whether you are physically a mother or not in your present lifetime, the work of the feminine aspect of your nature in women and men alike is to give love and provide the nurturing and caring of motherhood for all lifeforms. This expresses itself not only in tender love and sympathy but also with wisdom, a quality that is just as important as the other two. To take possession of the woman within you, you yourself have to develop the Great Mother’s characteristics. This is of the greatest importance, as the Mother aspect is the soul of humankind and she also acts as intermediary between the individual self and the first principle, the will and power of God, the Father aspect of the Divine and your own nature. The Mother is the second principle of the Holy Trinity and the third one is their Son, the Light of all lights and the Sun of all Suns. This is the Spirit of the Universal Christ and each one of you and us is a spark of His/Her radiance.

– To be continued in the next chapter –

From ‘Our World In Transition’

If you would prefer to read the whole sequence of
‘The Feminine – The Soul Of Our World’
in one session, to gain a better comparison between the
original White Eagle version and my interpretation,
please follow the link below.

‘Spiritual Wisdom And Understanding A Growing Organism’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old September 28th, 2016, 08:24

Part C

The Lessons Of The Patriarchy

For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.’ Psalm 91:11 and ‘For it is written: He will command his angels concerning you to guard you carefully’ Luke 4:10

‘For more than six thousand years, the Angels, Master and we, their helpers and your guides from the world of light have been steering and accompanying you through the lessons that were necessary for the development and better understanding of your race’s masculine forces. Unfortunately, to the detriment of the character of human nature and your world, this could only be done by ever more excluding and finally almost removing the wise and loving influence of the power of the feminine. The intention behind this was to show you what your world without it would be like. The result is before you, so you can all see for yourselves the result of this state of affairs.

‘At no stage during every part of this evolutionary phase has any one of you been left to your own devices. In the background of life we have always been with you, to supervise and steer you in the right direction. This is how, slowly but surely, all of you together moved forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life towards the Age of Aquarius, the age of enlightenment and siblinghood of all life, when gradually ever more inner eyes would be opening. You would then be helped to find out why it had been necessary to inflict the patriarchy upon you and your world in the first place.

‘That is why we are now in a position to tell you reliably that, when more and more of you wake up to their true nature and brings forth from within themselves the dignity of the Divine principle of the feminine, so that it manifests itself with increasing strength in your world, the time will come when you will have to endure no more wars. The feminine in women and men alike, when it is allowed to come to the fore and express itself unrestricted, desires neither strife nor conflict. The feminine aspect of your nature, your soul, is peace-loving and yearns for beauty, harmony and perfection.

‘Being part of and at one with God, the soul is psychic and therefore as familiar with the past as the present and future. She is the wise one within who knows the answers to every one of your questions. All the Mother Goddess desires is to protect the human race, not to destroy it. She has always been with you and part of you. When you laugh, she enjoys herself with you. And when you are sad and lonely or in pain, She suffers with you. We speak most earnestly to all of you and urge you to bring forth and develop the highest and noblest qualities of the Great Mother. The Virgin Mary of the Jesus legend as the mother of God is Her symbol.

‘Learning the lessons of the patriarchy, with its lack of respect and consideration for life in whose creation the masculine aspects of your world have a minute role to play, and the horrors that followed in the wake of power-seeking, empire building and warmongering have been an essential component of your earthly education. This phase was still in full swing when the original White Eagle ‘The Feminine – Soul Of Our World’ teaching was first given and thanks be to God and the Angels that by now it has almost run its course. But make no mistake about it, the Father/Mother aspects of the Divine have accompanied all of you through the pain and suffering the patriarchy had to bring to you and your world. The only reason for all of it was that in due course you as a race would learn from the mistakes of the past and each one of you individually do their share of building a more peaceful world.

‘The Father God is part of the Mother Goddess, and the Father/Mother is part of the Son. These three aspects of the Divine are one and will never be separated from each other. Because of their oneness they constantly work together and respond to each other in perfect peace and harmony. The Mother is familiar with the Father’s great evolutionary plan for the human race and its world. She knows exactly when the constellations and energies are right for launching the next phase and going full steam ahead.

‘The Goddess is in charge of the Angels and their subordinated messengers, guides and helpers in the world of light. Some of them have always accompanied you and forever will. The Mother responds to the creative ideas and the will and wishes of her Divine companion and mate. Yet, She only carries out and manifests those that are in keeping with Her wisdom and love. She does this to the best of Her satisfaction, for She is the one who knows the way of all things and is in charge of them. The Angels of the Christ circle follow the Mother’s instructions and pass them on to the lower realms, further and further down the line.

‘The Mother knows that with the coming of the Age of Aquarius the time for creating a more peaceful and harmonious world on the Earth has come. The lessons of the development of its masculine force have by now almost run their course and your world is ready for the return to a deep appreciation of the qualities of the feminine. The warmongering that to this day is taking place on the Earth is teaching all those present the value of peace. And the Mother is waiting to intuitively guide each one of you back into restoring the balance of your world by teaching your masculine and feminine energies how to work together in peace and harmony, the way they are doing in Her and the Father. As above, so below. The time has come when women and men alike need to take charge of the masculine part of their animal nature with its male aggression, thirst for confrontations and the glory it perceives in fighting for supremacy in all aspects of Earth life.’

What is before you now is basically the same message as the one that was given to our world through the White Eagle group of guides all those years ago. It’s just that the communication has been updated and extended to the latest stand of the knowledge the Highest now wishes to present to us and our world for this phase of our development.

Stella Polaris October/November 2014 ‘The True Perspective’ contained the following White Eagle statement: ‘We do not say ours is the only truth, but that according to our vision it is what we see. Accept nothing that we say, unless the light within guides you to do so. Indeed, never accept blindly what another soul says. Learn from your intuition.’ That undoubtedly was all the Angels in charge of our dear friends were willing to show us at that time. And what the guides are saying about the truth they were giving at the time the White Eagle teachings came into being, applies to mine as well. I also share their view that if we let our inner wise one, the living God within, at all times be our teacher and guide, we shall never have any difficulties recognising the truth when it comes before us.

And then, just as I had completed the above two chapters, the following White Eagle Monday Thought of 17th November 2014 arrived: ‘You look out upon your world and see its chaotic conditions. You note that human life appears to be storm-tossed and wonder what will be the end. Behind every department of human life, behind politicians, statesmen and all governments, there are greater minds working for the evolution of your race. Whenever you see something that appears to you to be a catastrophe, bear in mind that the Master mind is at work behind the scenes like a gardener with his pruning knife. And although you may feel intense sympathy with the sufferers, remember that the Masters and the Angels have a far deeper sympathy and love than you for all of them. Cultivate that sense of peace by being aware at all times that the angelic organisation behind the scenes is constantly working to bring humankind to its perfection.’

To me, the above is once more an acknowledgement and substantiation of the work just completed, the way so many White Eagle teachings reached me in the course of many years. Thank you, beloved friends in the world of light, for looking over my shoulder, holding my hand and helping me in so many ways. God bless you all.

Recommended Reading:

‘The Tears Of Your World’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old September 30th, 2016, 12:48

Because we all have everything inside, the very best and also the worst, we do well if once in a while we take a deep and utterly honest look into the mirror of the self and ask it the age-old question: ‘Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?’ Exterior appearances can be deceiving, as most people know by now, but what lies behind someone else’s façade is none of our business – much as we would sometimes like to find out. Yet, what lies behind ours that is very much our concern and our task to explore. So, how does one go about it? In truth, it’s simplicity itself, as the Universe in its infinite wisdom and kindness is constantly providing, exactly for this purpose, each and every one of us with the finest and biggest looking-glass imaginable, and that is the whole of the world around us and in particular its people.

Astrology and especially our birthchart can also be a great help when it comes to familiarising ourselves with our hidden character traits and inner motivations, as well as in which direction the predestined pathway through our present lifetime is pointing. The Universe’s highest hopes and aspirations for us are clearly marked by the sign and house position of the planets. The Sun is of special importance as it represents the pull of our spirit forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. In contrast to this, the placement of the Moon by sign and house gives us clues about what we were up to in our most recent sojourn on the Earth plane. Thus the Sun and Moon between them reveal where we are coming from and where we are going to.

The Ascendant is the outer mask through which we view the world and those around us sees us. Without a time of birth neither the Ascendant nor the house position of the planets can be assessed. Because of the importance of both these parts, more than half of the information that would otherwise be obtainable from anyone’s birthchart is missing whenever the time of birth is unknown. It is worthwhile any effort to try and find it.

You can read more about all these things in
‘The Astro Files – Technical Aspects’

Extract from Projection

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old October 4th, 2016, 11:00

Everything that is in our lives is there to teach us something and death is no exception. Most of all it shows that nothing and no-one on the Earth plane has any real power. No matter how powerful and splendid someone may think they are, the Angel of Death – who is part of the Great Mother’s wisdom and love – calls them away at its bidding. Nobody leaves this plane as our inflated ego may try to make us believe, but without any kind of earthly possessions just the same as everybody else. The whole procedure of death is a demonstration that true and lasting power never belongs to any one of us earthlings. It belongs to God alone and the hierarchy of wise ones, who have been appointed to be in charge of us and who act on the commands of those superior to them on the highest levels of life.

The Angel of Death is a group of Angels. None of them has anything in common with the images of the grim reaper we know from days gone by. The countenance of these Angels is kind and loving and they radiate nothing but love. When we are ready to leave our physical body behind, one of them comes for our spirit and soul. Taking the hand of our astral body, it wraps its wings of golden light around us and takes us to the world of light.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old October 12th, 2016, 07:19

No Regrets

Life is too short to spend it regretting things.
Love the people who treat you right
And leave behind the ones who don’t.
Never forget that everything in earthly life
Is of a temporary nature and but a passing phase.

Everything that happens is only there
Because contains it some kind of a lesson.
Whenever life offers us a second chance,
Let’s grab it with both hands and
Do our best to create something of value from it.

Nobody promised Earth life would be easy.
So, when in future something changes
Our life profoundly,
Let’s go with the flow and allow it to happen,
Resting safely in the knowledge that,
As long as we grow and learn something
From every experience,
Our earthly stay will not have been
A wasted one.

From ‘Healers And Healing’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files