The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > In loving memory > Online memorials: we will remember them
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old December 9th, 2016, 16:11

Default Remembering

Hello dear friend, dear Hazel. I come on from time to time to remember our loves, yours and mine gone now for five years. This forum was so alive, even though we were all broken people we found hope in each other didn't we?
Where are all the broken hearted now, where are they finding the support needed. We lighted candles for all who came for and supported one another. It was a very special place.
As Christmas approaches I wish to say a prayer for the hearts that are breaking it is such a painful time for many. Our loves do live on in our hearts. I am very happily married again to a man that lost his dear first wife and we talk about our loves all the time you see they never really did die, they live on in spirit.
I'm not even sure if this message will be read but if someone does then please be comforted, this world is like a huge room in a house and we are never alone and we are surrounded by angels who are on this journey with us, please be comforted and may the light of heaven shine upon you, may you be filled with shalom, may your tears be gathered by the angels and placed safely in heaven.

Dear friends if we open our eyes and our hearts we will find someone to help comfort and encourage and in doing so find comfort help and encouragement our selves.

Dear Hazel have a wonderful Christmas and a healthy, peaceful and prosperous new year. Lots of love and hugs.

Chrissie. Xxx
Old December 22nd, 2016, 10:16

how wonderful to come back on here today and see your message i'm not here very often now You are always in my thoughts thankyou for your post Yes it's sadly not the same as when we all helped one another but dear Dave (cal 821)stays here to help others with his wonderful caring heart .I think we could see what was happening a few years ago and sadly it's not the same now but i'm always hopeful that the sharing kindness in grief will return in the future. Wishing you and your husband a wonderful Christmas and a healthy happy new year keep in touch my friend xx
Old December 24th, 2016, 12:39

re posted x