The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Religion and spirituality
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old January 11th, 2019, 08:58

Only being able to ever see one side of anything they observe and that beyond a shadow of doubt everything that happens in our world is part of the redemption of someone’s karmic debts and life lessons, frequently of many people, wise ones refuse to judge anything at face value. They know that the things that are ugly and evil are manifestations of their unevolved state, and that each one of them is on its way of slowly but surely – and that may take many human earthly lifetimes – being transformed into something that’s good, right and beautiful.

This is why these sages have no need for wasting the precious energies of the lifeforce within them on complaining, whinging and moaning, getting angry and upset about the present state of our world. They prefer to spend it on looking at and contemplating on the many things and people that have already reached much higher evolutionary levels. Aware that this assists their own spiritual development as well as that of our world, wherever they are they are doing their best to bring more of it into being.

Recommended Reading:
‘Judge Not And Ye Shall Not Be Judged’
‘Sitting In Judgement’
‘Love Your Enemies’
‘You Only See One Side Of The Picture’

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Do Not Judge’

‘Words Of Hope And Encouragement’

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/
Old January 12th, 2019, 08:59

As ever, there is more to the issue of judging people than meets the eye. Our world is one of dualities and consists of two streams of thought or consciousness that are in polar opposition to each other. One is of goodness and light and the other of darkness and destruction. Both are equally creative and in our world their manifestations are good or evil. As co-creators with God, through every one of our thoughts, words and actions we are constantly in the process of creating something. Our thoughts create our reality and are feeding either into the stream of goodness and light or of evil and darkness. Even the smallest contributions increase their power and strength. If we are among the lamenters who can only see the dark side of our world, our thoughts as well as written and spoken words of complaint about its state are dragging us further into the dungeon of depression. It acts like a quagmire that pulls those affected ever deeper into the dark side of themselves and our world.

From ‘Do Not Judge’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : January 13th, 2019 at 08:33.
Old January 13th, 2019, 08:34

The darkness of depression, if left unattended and unresolved, is stored in the memories of our soul each time we leave our physical body behind at the end of another earthly lifetime. The lower self has no idea that its soul is calling out ever louder that it is in need of healing. Suppressing depressive symptoms with the products of the pharmaceutical industry merely delays what is truly required. With the help of these chemicals we are going to bring the darkness, that is entirely of our own making, with us into every new lifetime. When depression hits us then, we cannot understand for the life of us why this should be happening to us.

This is bound to continue until we bravely face our depression and seriously get to work on it And that’s an extremely scary enterprise, but we do not have to do this on our own. Far from it! God and the Angels are part of us and with us at all times. Not only are they aware of our suffering, they are suffering with us. All we have to do is ask for their help. It will never be denied to anyone who requests it. So why not get on with it, now and see what happens?

From ‘Do Not Judge’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old January 14th, 2019, 10:57

Wise ones at all times look at the bright side of things. They concentrate on that which is good, right and beautiful in our world and the good that is in every human being. They know that even if it may exist only in seedform in someone so far, it is there. The evolutionary law of life will see to it that it wakes up when the time is right for this to happen. Such kind and loving thoughts and words are feeding into the stream of light and adding to its strength. They also have the power of igniting the Divine spark in those around us and assist their awakening to come about more easily than it would otherwise have done.

From ‘Do Not Judge’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : January 15th, 2019 at 08:59.
Old January 15th, 2019, 08:59

What Can I Do About The State Of Our World?

If you are feeling helpless about many of the things that are happening in our world and are frequently asking yourself: ‘What can I do about the state of our world?’ I would reply: ‘More than you might think!’ Bearing in mind that all powers that are in God are also in us and each one of being a co-creator with God, we are powerful beyond compare. Read more about this by following the links at the end of this chapter.

This is our opportunity for learning how to employ the powers within us wisely and unselfishly for the highest good of all. As aspiring healers and lightbringers we can make a valuable contribution towards our planet’s sacred marriage with and spiritualisation by the highest levels of life, which for some time has been taking place. For this purpose we need to tune not only the transmitter/receiver station of our earthly mind but our whole being into the frequency of the Christ Star and project its radiance into the distressed areas of our world. This is how everybody can do their share of helping Mother Earth.

If that’s what you wish to do, please join me in your prayers, meditations and quite reflections by thinking and projecting nothing but light and love, hope and faith into the troubled spots of our world. Do not allow your mind to batter you with questions about any of the events that still have to take place because they are part of God’s great evolutionary plan. If they were not, there would be no need for them.

Never despair but develop an ever increasing faith and trust in the basic goodness of the life we have been granted. When our mind is calm and steadfast and our heart filled with the love of God and for all our siblings in the family of humankind, the white magic of the Universal Christ’s blessing and healing energies fills our whole being and from there flows quite naturally into our whole world.

May the Archangel Michael’s golden sword of wisdom and truth touch the heart and soul of humankind to awaken the Divine spark in every heart and turn it into a small still flame of love. As ever more of us grow in wisdom and understanding, may the blazing fire of God’s sacred truth burn away every last remnant of earthly life’s ignorance.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old January 17th, 2019, 06:46

Do Not Despair About The State Of Your World

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of guides that appeared in ‘A Time to Remember’ Stella Polaris October/November 2008: ‘We shall never tire of drawing your attention to the fact that thought is the most powerful creative force of all life and of humankind’s urgent need for learning to control its thinking. This is because each one of you possesses the same creative principle that is in God. This knowledge lays the instrument for creating the right kind of vibrations and for controlling the cells and atoms of their physical body in everybody’s own hands.

‘All who are presently taking part in the school of earthly life have been granted the gift of another lifetime, so that they may learn how to use this power for good and wholesome purposes only. Deep within every human soul rests the Divine urge to create a life that is free and holy, happy and healthy, joyous and loving. This means an existence in which everybody gives of their best and renders loving service to the whole of humankind and its world, whilst never losing sight that the world of spirit and light is your true home.

‘If you would like Mother Earth to become a more beautiful and peaceful place, in your mind start creating these conditions straight away. Use every spare moment to focus your thoughts on the world in which you would like to live. You can do nothing better to help it become a reality in earthly life. When you refuse to allow any other ideas about this theme to enter your consciousness, your hopes, dreams and aspirations have the power to not only raise your own vibrations but also those of your whole world. Show your trust in God’s great plan of life * by reminding yourself frequently that you and your world are resting safely in the loving hands of God and the Angels. This is one of the best ways of applying the constructive forces of creative thinking to your own life.

‘Never allow your thoughts to drag you down and do not give in to feelings of being incarcerated on the Earth plane, because your thoughts are free to go anywhere they please. Travelling faster than the speed of light, wherever you direct them they can instantly reach even the farthest and remotest corners of the whole of Creation. The moment you think about a place, you are instantly there. And when your thoughts are used in the right way, they have the power to release not only yourself but the whole of humankind from the darkness of its false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices about the purpose and meaning of their existence.

‘Most important of all, do not despair about the state of your world or dwell on the negative aspects of any situation. If you believe that much good can come out of whatever you see and that the best is yet to be, you are helping to bring it about. And refuse to be dismayed by the darkness of spiritual ignorance of the people around you. Instead, do all you can to shine the light of your knowledge into it. Cultivate love, compassion and tolerance towards everybody, as everybody is your sibling in the family of humankind, and also for all other lifeforms that share your beautiful planet with you. Whatever you do, always bear in mind that every bad and negative thought that goes out into the Universe adds to the sum of the ones that are already there and that the same is true for good and positive, kind and understanding thoughts.

‘God has a great evolutionary plan for the whole of Creation, as well as for humankind and each individual human being in it and your world. As soon as you have become aware and accept that there really is a wise higher reason behind everything that happens on the earthly plane of life, thinking in constructive and positive ways becomes easier for you. By firmly believing in the final good outcome of everything, you are serving the evolutionary progress of your race, your whole world and the rest of Creation and are raising its consciousness. Even the smallest contribution any one of you makes to this end is of the greatest value and importance.

‘Golden opportunities for balancing their spiritual bank account are presently offered to all who are presently taking part in earthly life. That’s why you are likely to encounter many hurdles that get in the way of your progress. No matter how hard and difficult a task at first may appear to be, remind yourself that hand in hand with God and the Angels crooked corners can be made straight and all conditions and outstanding issues, your own and those of your world, can be resolved and healed. Then forge ahead and never give up hope that eventually every one of your Karmic debts is going to be paid and you will be free to move on to serving God in a different function somewhere on the higher levels of life.

‘Keep on keeping on with faith and trust in your heart that all will be well in the end for the whole of your race and its world, as well as you. And that is sure to happen in the not too distant future. You are never alone, we are doing all we can to support each one of you to fulfil the special task for which you were created. Everything you truly need will always be coming your way, without you having to ask for it, because we know what it is better than you do at times. Please affirm:

All of life is flowingness
And in this flowing
There is meaning and law.
I trust God’s great plan of life
And my own within it.
Therefore:
I cannot lose what is my own and
I need not seek what is my own,
For what belongs to me will come and
Whatever goes does not belong to me.

Only what I am has power
And everything I need is rightfully mine.
It is drawn to me and will appear at the right moment.
Knowing this, I give up
All personal struggle and ambition.
I let go and trust the inner guidance
Of my Highest Self and the Universal Forces
To show me the way and
Run my life for me.

‘We, your friends and helpers in the world of light, your true home, will never leave you stranded anywhere. The door to our realm is always open to those whose loving thoughts are seeking contact with us. A warm and loving welcome awaits them. Our task is to help as many people as possible in your world to become aware of the power of their thoughts and the urgent need for learning to control them. This cannot be done without your assistance. We need you as much as you need us, so please support us by sharing your knowledge with those around you. Do this by whatever means is available to you, especially the Internet, one of the most precious gifts the Aquarian Age has bestowed upon you. If you use it for the highest good and greatest joy of all humankind, you cannot go wrong. We are with you, all the way. God bless each and every one of you.’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old January 18th, 2019, 07:27

Change Our World

If you try to change our world,
You are bound to fail.
But if you love it instead,
Lo and behold! For you
It changes forever.

Sri Chinmoy

If we try to change our world
Without first changing ourselves, we are sure to fail.
But when we come to terms with our true nature
And the wise higher purpose our world serves,
We perceive it in a new light.
It becomes easy to love it and for us,
Quite magically, our world has changed
And that forever.

As our inner eyes open, we begin to recognise
The good in all people and situations.
Our heart and soul then fills with compassion and love
For those who, trapped in the darkness of
Their ignorance and greed, still insist on creating suffering,
Maybe for millions, and therefore negative Karma for themselves.
We no longer sit in judgement over anyone
And that helps us to create ever more positive Karma
For ourselves and our world.

This is how many small people, in many small places,
Doing small things in their daily lives,
Hand in hand with God and the Angels,
Have the power to change our planet
Into a new and peaceful place for
All lifeforms that share it with us.

Hallelujah!

Recommended Viewing:
‘Change Our World’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : January 19th, 2019 at 08:15.
Old January 19th, 2019, 08:16

Putting Our World In Order

Confucius was a Chinese thinker and social philosopher who lived from 551-479 BCE. His teachings and philosophies over the ages have not only deeply influenced Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and Vietnamese thought and life, but also those of the rest of our world. Many of his words of wisdom are still as meaningful to us and our world, as they were in his time, for example: ‘To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal lives; and to cultivate our personal lives we first have to set our hearts right.’

All spiritual concepts come to our world from the highest levels of life. The same as all other spiritual teachers that from time to time dwelt with us on the earthly plane, Confucius served as a channel through whom more of God’s Divine wisdom and truth were seeded into the consciousness of our race. When people’s understanding has grown sufficiently to be able to grasp the meaning of the messages that are given with the help of our guides and Masters on the higher and highest levels of life, they will gradually be accepted and become common knowledge.

This has to wait until sufficient numbers of individual souls woken from their spiritual slumbers, the way it is happening now. Another suitable medium is then found, through whom the ancient concepts are to be presented in a fresh format that speaks to and captures the imagination of the many, at that time. This is how publications like ‘A Course in Miracles’ or ‘The Power of Now’ and ‘A New Earth’ by Eckhart Tolle came into being.

To attract the necessary attention they had to be pushed into the limelight, for example by powerful engines like the Oprah Winfrey Show on TV, which enjoys a wide following in the English speaking world. That is how ‘A New Earth’ had become so popular at the time of publishing this part of the jottings that it had made it onto the bestseller list. Astonishing for a book of this nature and an excellent sign of our times! To me, this is clear evidence that a mass awakening is indeed now taking place. For many souls on the Earth plane such books represent the first step on their journey back home into their true nature. Through further discoveries they will in due course be guided to move forwards, a bit more at a time, by their invisible helpers on the higher planes of life. Alleluia!

Thanks be to God and the Angels for making it all possible by providing us with ever more advanced ideas for the rapid technological progress that is one of the hallmarks of the Aquarian Age. The amazing communication tools of TV, computers and the Internet are very much inventions that belong to this age. Remember, Aquarius is one of the Air signs and they are the intellectual and thinking signs of the zodiac. Souls born into one of them, during their present lifetime, are given many opportunities for practising and developing their communication skills.

Because that’s what the Universe wishes all of us to do now, it has placed the tools into everybody’s hands for spreading and broadcasting any new ideas within seconds of finding them to all parts of our world. As always, it is every soul’s own responsibility in what manner and to what purposes it applies all its gifts. Nothing could be a better demonstration than this of what degree of spiritual awareness we have reached at any given moment. And what a heart-warming experience it is when one witnesses that someone no longer uses them for the promotion of their small self, but for the genuine spiritual advancement of our race!

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old January 20th, 2019, 08:45

Putting Our World Right

There once was a very lively and intelligent little girl who showed an astonishingly early talent for geography. Could she have been a geographer in a previous lifetime? Who knows? One fine day, to keep her busy for an hour or two, her mother made her a jigsaw puzzle from a map of the world. To the mother’s surprise, after no more than a quarter of an hour the daughter presented her with the assembled map. The mother could hardly believe her eyes, so she asked the little girl: ‘How could you put the puzzle together so quickly? I don’t think I could have done that.’

‘Well, Mummy,’ replied the girl, ‘when you were cutting the map of the world into pieces I noticed that it had a picture of a little girl, just like me, on the other side. When I put all pieces of the girl together, the picture of the whole world came right. It was that simple.’

When someone succeeds in putting the pieces of the puzzle of their own life together, their perception of the world and their place in it changes. Everything begins to make sense and the complete picture of what life truly is about begins to reveal itself in all its beauty and splendour. We then slowly but surely become aware that our planet is a pleasant and agreeable, beautiful and wholesome place, after all.

As our comprehension of God’s nature and our own steadily grows, our consciousness expands and we start to see the whole picture. It then comes ever clearer in our minds that the many nasty things that to this day are happening in our world are necessary, because they represent vital lessons for us and our whole race, the settling of some people-s karmic debts, and the balancing of spiritual accounts.

This brings us the realisation that our world is a good place, after all and that we and everything else in it have always rested safely in the loving hands of the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life. It is then no longer difficult to grasp that our world and everything that is in it, including us, was indeed created by the ideas of the Great Father’s mind and brought into being through His will and power and the wisdom and love of the Great Mother. Isn’t it wonderful that none of the many misinterpretations the Divine wisdom had to endure in bygone ages could change one iota of its truth?

To sum things up, what applies for putting the fragments of the girls’ pictures together is valid for any one of us. As soon as we take possession of all aspects of our nature, so they can join forces and begin to work together, the spiritual background of life becomes visible. To our astonishment we then find that the picture of our world comes right and regardless of how much we may in the past have griped and groaned about the state of our world. Our perception corrects itself and we recognise that there is and never was anything wrong with Earth life and our planet’s most troublesome inhabitants, humankind. There no longer is any reason for doubting that all along we and our world have been resting safely in our Creator’s loving hands, cared for, guided and protected by the will of the Great Father and the wisdom and love of the Great Mother.

Ari Ziskind wrote: ‘Anyone who thinks they can solve the worlds problems is a fool.’ How right he was, for when it comes to putting our world in order there is nothing for it but turning to ourselves. The only way we can alter our world is through changing ourselves or rather our understanding of it. When this has happened, our picture comes right on its own. And because of our oneness on the inner level of life, what is done for one affects us all. The corollary of this is that when we change ourselves, our whole race and our world does the same.

In case you are now wondering why there is still so much ugliness in our world, I would say to you: ‘Try to imagine the frustration of the Great artist, our Creator, if the work was ever going to be finished because it had reached perfection. There would be nothing for Him/Her to do any more and that is unthinkable, as any creative artist is sure to confirm. The wonder and magic of all evolution, as well as its original purpose, is that everything will always continue to grow, develop and move forwards, and that includes us and our world.’

Carrying the world on our shoulders was never meant to be humankind’s work but belongs to the one who created us and our world. Putting our inner house in order is all that is required from us. Once this has happened and the picture of our world has righted itself in our perception, we can see for ourselves that our Creator is fulfilling the job in hand exceedingly well. With the greatest of care and patience, wisdom and love all things come together at the right moment.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old January 23rd, 2019, 08:51

The State Of Our World

Every second, minute and hour of each day of all our earthly lifetimes is irrevocable and can never be brought back. Learning something from the mistakes we make along the way enables us to do better next time round. This does not alter with the death of our physical bodies. The world of light brings us opportunities for revising our activities, so we can see where we went wrong and what kind of changes in our thinking and behaviour patterns are necessary.

For as long as we believe that Earth life is a one-off thing, we think of and fear physical death as something irrevocable and irreversible. This changes dramatically with the discovery that in truth we are eternal beings who will never die, and that life continues when our physical body, the vehicle for one lifetime only, has been returned to Mother Earth. What a surprise awaits us during the early stages of our development each time we are returning to the world of light and find out that this is humankind’s true home and the place form which we once emerged. To our disappointment we then realise that any outstanding issues and dysfunctional relationships we thought had been left behind have not done anything of the kind.

There is no need to worry about this because every new lifetime, however many we shall need, will bring us fresh opportunities for resolving the issues and healing each one of our relationships. Being aware of our true nature, naturally we wish to make as much progress as possible on the evolutionary journey of life. And so we freely and willingly pick up the threads we left dangling and apply for another lifetime so we can get to work on them. During our time in the spirit world, we learn that we are all accountable not only for our own development but also that of our world.

In my view, there is no need to despair over its present state. In the course of our race’s evolutionary pathway every one of us many times over has taken part in making it this way. It seems only fair to me that it is everyone’s duty to do their share of putting things right and making our world a more peaceful and beautiful place for everything that shares it with us. But regardless of that, neither you nor I are our brother/sister’s keeper. They too are responsible for themselves and we are all in this life together so we can help each other carry and come to terms with the burden of the cross of our earthly existence.

It is helpful to bear in mind that because of our oneness on the inner level of life, every one of our thoughts, words and actions influences the whole of Creation, not merely us and our world, in negative as well as positive ways. And as sparks of the Divine, we are God’s children of the Earth and young Gods in the making. All the characteristics and powers that are in our Creator are also in us. And until we become aware that thought is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation, each one of us is potentially a very dangerous being on the loose in earthly life. Even the meekest and mildest ones fall into this category.

The sooner we wake up to our true nature and accept our responsibility for our own wellbeing and that of our whole world, the better. And because we are all here together to rally round each other in times of need, as best we know how to, that’s why I am saying to you now: ‘Don’t give up – go for it! Walk that wondrous journey of discovery of the self that takes you back into the true nature of your being and helps you to find the healing that is the birthright of every one of us. The only thing you have to do is reach out for the loving hands of God and the Angels. They are waiting to be called upon by you and want you to know that you are loved beyond compare. It does not matter to them what you did in the past or what you may presently be thinking, saying or doing, you will always be loved this way. For one thing, I love you – that is why this is now before you.’

God bless you and may the Angels keep you safe, now and forever.

With love and light,
Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
‘The Power Of Thought’
‘Thought – The Most Powerful Force Of All’
‘White Eagle On The Power Of Thought’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : February 6th, 2019 at 14:44.