The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Loss of a loved one > Loss of a spouse or partner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old June 6th, 2015, 02:33

Default My Beautiful Wife passed away 3 years ago today.

My darling Lisa;
I know that you know how much I miss you. I am sure you must be able to feel it even though you have left me for a far better place. The nights are far too long and I am so cold here without you. Sometimes I think of you and imagine you walking into the room and I can't help but smile. Sometimes I find myself just staring into the nothingness of my life without you and the many times I just neglected to tell you how much you mean to me. You were always the best part of me, and the best part of you lives deep within my heart. I look forward to the day that angels lead me to the Light and we can walk hand in hand forever.
Old June 6th, 2015, 15:15

my dear friend steve we all sit and reflect on our life we easily fall into the past into our dreams where all was well and our loved ones were there sharing their life with us and compare it to the life we now have this life that we didn't choose . i know more than anything when i read your posts that there is nothing for you to feel sorry about because you feel you neglected to express to Lisa how much she meant to you LOVE GIVEN IS ALWAYS FELT none of us go through our lives constantly telling our partner how much we love them it is given in all the millions of actions the sharing the being there for one another in good times and bad so many blessings of a life shared Words are easy to say but it's our deeds of love that are always felt in our hearts thats why Lisa knew how much she was loved I hope you are able to look into the nothingness and see it hides hope and a future beyond all this sadness i know some days it does descend like a fog it hides all the joy that is still there i hope you are able to see the sun shining through and be all that Lisa wishes for you and thats to be happy again x
Old June 6th, 2016, 01:39

Default My Beautiful Wife Lisa now gone 4 years.

Four years seems like forever.

Lisa, I miss you as much today as in all the years past.
You are irreplaceable and unforgettable in the most loving ways. Love is eternal, our bond cannot be severed. I will love you with all my heart forever. I continue to rely on God's promise and look forward to what awaits us as we are reunited at Heavens gate.
Love, Me
Old June 21st, 2016, 01:36

Default My Beautiful Wife, Our 25th Anniversay

My Darling,
It was 25 years ago today that you became my wife. You made my life complete. Your hopes and dreams became mine, your love and devotion made all things possible, you were always focused on the things that made life better for not only us but for our children and your heart was always open to anyone that needed a caring and understanding ear.
You have been in the Hands of God since June 6, 2012. I am grateful for the time we had together. We made many wonderful memories since we met and were married. It is those memories that have sustained my sanity. We will be together again at a time God chooses, but until that day comes, your spirit surrounds me with the sweet scent of your love. You continue to reside in my heart and I in yours. True and endless love has provided a bridge between your soul and my heart. I loved you then, I love you now, and will until time ceases to exist and we are finally reunited through the Grace of God.
Love, Me
Old June 21st, 2016, 14:22

your loving words to Lisa always moves me Steve congratulations to you both in heaven and earth on your silver wedding anniversary.Your love for one another is so powerful no time or distance can break that bond of love and is felt from heaven and earth and ebbs and flows like the oc
ean back and forth to one another x
Old June 21st, 2016, 15:36

Default Hi Hazel

Hi Hazel;
I hope you are well and that everything is going fine
in your life. I remember saying that I thought you must
be an angel because of your heartfelt replys to everyone that needs to hear that someone truly cares. My opinion has not changed.
Many blessings for your kindness. You have a good heart and wish you only the best.
Steve
Old November 23rd, 2017, 01:42

Default Thanksgiving 2017

Happy Thanksgiving Lisa.
You remain the irreplaceable love of my life and I am truly thankful for the years we were able to share that remarkable, unmistakable, unbreakable bond between our two hearts. I will love you until we are reunited in Heaven and rekindle our love story. Love me.