The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Pet loss > Coping with the loss of a pet
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old September 21st, 2012, 22:44

hi Kitten, appologys for not replying to you asap, was particularly unwell yesterday, and felt pretty yuk most of today, I am glad you have made good friends on here, and seeing your friend and spending time with marley will be not only good for you, but for jasp, he must be missing *your baby* *bud* too.
The keyrings is a lovely idea, as is your blog, wish I had kept my diary going, which I usually do, but it just felt too much, motivation is pretty low right now, my girl kept me going, and the house seems so much bigger and empty without her.. i'm sure i will get there..
you take care too Kitten, and speak to you soon xxx
*hugs*
Old September 22nd, 2012, 05:08

morning michelle, sorry love iv'e only just found your message, i will take a look at your pics, hope your ok, the loss of a loved one, a person or pet can be devistating, we all help eachother and stand together on forum, the sun is shining today and somehow in our sadness we have to keep going don't we, as hard as it can be at times. i speak to my hubby in my heart and mind daily, i believe he can hear me and i reckon my cats, all 6 of them said to him on his arrival, "wheres mum?" i have always been he one to put the food down, death has lost its sting, there is a wonderful future to come. god bless you love, take care. love and hugs, chrissie. xxxx
Old September 22nd, 2012, 22:42

Default hi Chrissie x

good morning to you Chrissie, and "Thankyou!" for your mail, hope you are well? i'm coping.. but your right it isn't easy.... It's so unfair what life throws at us and however we are feeling inside, *devastated* & *heartbroken*, somehow we manage to find the strength to get up and face another day, and being here, finding this site it has helped, however wretched I have felt the past few weeks, I like to think I have tried to put my own feelings aside, and offer support or given a few sincere words of comfort...
"Thankyou!" for reading my post and replying, Chrissie I am truly sorry for your loss too, I believe that our loved ones, and our beloved pets, will always be around us, so speaking to your hubby in your mind and heart, i'm sure he will hear you.. This will probably sound a bit crazy but sometimes little things, just ordinary but random things, we are not talking about unexplainable stuff but... *signs* I like to call them, that whenever it happens I just know, it is a message from above, and It makes me smile and although sad, have faith *my girl* still around.. xXx
God Bless you too Chrissie,
sending love and hugs and strength to you x
michelle xxx
Old November 4th, 2013, 11:44

All these posts just break my heart. I am so very very sorry for your loss. It's been five years since I lost my beloved Trooper and I still miss him every day. I have posted about this several times on here and where you are a newer member maybe you will find it helpful. You have some beautiful pics - have you thought about getting your favorite one engraved on a keepsake? I know it sounds crazy but I have one of each of my living children that I wear on a chain periodically and I cherish it. I'm all for anything that will help you move on a little. Everlasting Memories is the company I used and this one is my favorite. I hope it helps!