The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Pet loss > Coping with the loss of a pet
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old September 30th, 2012, 23:28

Default just missing my girl so much xx

never thought i'd live a day without you, the loss and ache in my heart, the longing to cuddle you and feeling you snuggle up to me, miss you so much!! will love you always xxx
Old October 12th, 2012, 21:50

Default to my girl xx

The days turn into night, and the same for the next day, i am not entirely sure i am coping without you my beautiful *girl*, i put on a brave front and try to face the world but i feel safer here at home, where you always wanted me,.. to be with you...the things you would get up to, to stop me going out without you even for a short while,.. i know it was only cos you loved me so: only you are not there now, to comfort me and for me to love and cherish,.. my adorable *pup* you came into my life, at a time when i had gone through a traumatic event, you gave me something to live for xXx i needed you as much as you needed me and depended on me, i always put you first, always, and now it's hard to think of me, if i could have you back for a day, i so would do anything to make that happen, all right now is i want to sleep and in that mode i can pretend you are still here.. sounds mad, doesn't it, please don't worry i will be ok, just my heart is broken right now, and it will be for a long time but i hope and pray you you know how much i am missing you, i light a candle and speak to you to let you know, i am thinking of you and how much i am missing you, and "Love You!" xXx you will never, ever be forgotten!! xXx.. you changed my life and gave me alot of love, and lots of happy memories xXx will always love you xXx
Old October 13th, 2012, 06:23

hi michelle i lost my henry 4 weeks before Darren died and the loss of our faithful loving companion is heartbreaking i now have gone mad and bought 3 puppies this year the love they give us is unconditional always there for us knowing when we are down and will give us comfort always doing things to make us smile and cross at times and when they look at us the anger melts away as they think they are doing something good they are our irriplacable friends
the love given to you can be replaced with another faithful friend who will love you just the same but you will never forget her
i always get comfort knowing i gave my animal family a good loving home they all had everything they ever needed so many go to unloving homes and lead dreadful lives all ours ever knew was love they came to us and had wonderful lives you know theres a place in heaven for all animals theres a whole line of them waiting for me can you imagine all the friends she is playing with she will remember you as you remember her love is never fogotten
love hazelxx
Old October 15th, 2012, 23:35

Default reply

Hi Hazel,
Thankyou, for your lovely post, and for sharing, i did truly find alot of comfort in what you said, perhaps one day:..... but i guess for once i just need to take time to think of me, a new chapter in life perhaps..
I am so sorry,... to hear you lost your beloved pet *Henry* only weeks before... losing *Darren* my heart really goes out to you, xXx
But ohh my.... you now have,.. 3 new puppies, i'm sure they all give you a great deal of comfort, i'm sure there is never a dull moment.. not knowing what they will get up to next... Hazel i know,..nothing will ever take the pain away you feel...
just remember you are not alone xXx
michelle x