The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Useful resources > Practical matters
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old December 16th, 2007, 00:23

In our custom it is always cremation. I am not sure what would be done coz' I am not bothered about it now. I am happy to live and enjoy, just wish to go on with life in this way.
Old November 4th, 2008, 11:14

I want to be buried.
Old August 24th, 2011, 08:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by trick-r-treat View Post
Do you want to be buried or cremated? I have told my children that I don't care what they do with my body, because I won't be in it anymore.
Hi Everybody

I would like to donate what ever is needed. I would like to make somebodies life happy. Then there would be part of me in somebodies life. That would make very happy indeed.

Inspirational, motivational, and content to inspire you!
Old December 14th, 2012, 20:59

My driver's license states that I am an organ donor -- I don't think anybody in our family is not. Since my fiance died, I have put it on paper and have made it very clear to my sister and daughter that my body is to go to medical science for two weeks and that when they return the ashes, that my daughter can keep a very small container of some, but the rest I want scattered somewhere pretty -- or mixed with soil to plant a cherry tree or something.

For my daughter, I want people to gather with each other and photos and laugh and cry and listen to music and eat and tell stories about me and my life -- the good and the bad. Hopefully there will be more good than bad.
Old December 15th, 2012, 09:21

Default cremation

hi, i have no children, have left letters for my nieces and siblings, i hope to be here a few more years yet, soon to be 60. as you have said chaka i also want my family and friends to celebrate and be happy for me cos to no longer be here means i'm home at last. my belief is an everlasting life no more death or sickness, i also believe in the ressurection of all the dead one day and these bodies will at last be perfect, i hope then i'll be a size 10 and never have to diet again. i would like my ashes to be placed somewhere with my hubbies some day. thanks for allowing me to share. xx

hugs chrissie,