The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Religion and spirituality
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old August 13th, 2018, 07:49

Finding Renewed Faith

Part One

In times of increased suffering caused by the destruction of wars, human beings are bound to ask themselves: ‘What kind of a God is the one we believe in, to allow what is happening in our world? If God cannot protect us against genocide and holocausts, and all the other bestialities human beings have always inflicted upon each other and to this day are continuing to do. What kind of monster is this God to inflict so much suffering on us and our world? I’ve had enough and would rather be an atheist than to continue following this one. As a matter of fact, can there really be a God and Creator of all this?

My parents during World War II may well have been among those who asked: ‘Jesus, if you really exist somewhere and truly are the son of God, why don’t you come to our rescue and put an end to all this misery by saving and redeeming us and our world?' It was too early to find out that the story of Jesus is a legend and that the man Jesus is a symbol for everybody’s own higher Christ nature. It is our improved character and behaviour alone that eventually can and will save and redeem us and also our world. This means mastering and overcoming the drives and urges of our lower earthly nature.

The Jesus story is a kind of logbook that contains many pointers of how human Master souls should behave during their existence in physicality if they wish to evolve into true daughters/sons of God. It also gives us demonstrations of the various initiations each one of us will eventually have to experience. We need to enact the role of our Highest Self and take our frightened earthly self by the hand with love and compassion in our heart for our own suffering. We are not to condemn or blame ourselves for having caused the events in our present lifetime or previous ones. We are here to show our small self with kindness and patience that there are better ways of living and being than continuing to get lost in the illusions of Earth life with its senseless greed and grabbing for more and more goodies, violence and hatred. If we want to live according to the spirit and the laws of the Universe, it is best to quite literally rise above these things on the wings of the new knowledge we are finding.

In my parents’ time it was too early to find out that there really is a God, but that this means something quite different from what people used to believe in the past. But whenever someone on the Earth plane asks themselves some deep and searching questions like the ones above, as time goes by the answers are sure to come, especially when many have lost their faith and are wrestling with the same problem. It then slowly begins to dawn on those who query the presence of a God with ever greater clarity that yes, there is a God who is a truly kind, loving and benevolent force and nothing else.

We find out to our astonishment that the God humankind has been looking for from the earliest presence of our race on the Earth plane – and could never find, up to now – is as much part of each one of us as all of us are part of God. This brings us the revelation that the only one who can save and redeem us is we ourselves, the likes of you and me, by bringing forth our own Christ nature. Through this process in the end we evolve into a Christed one, each in their own right.

We ourselves are God and in truth every one of us is a young God in the making, an eternal and immortal being. We are responsible for ourselves and every one of our thoughts, words and actions, as well as the present state of our world. We ourselves, hand in hand with God and the Angels, created it the way it is now, so that we should learn from everything that comes our way and the mistakes we are making as we move along. And that includes the monster of warfare – it is what we wanted and what our hearts desired. Looking back from where we are now, one can only shudder at the thought! Yet, any ogres we thus created can only be un-created in the same manner.

Our personal and collective saving and redemption will never come through any outside force, but by every one of us gradually doing better and eventually reawakening to their true nature and doing their share of making our world a better, more beautiful and peaceful world for all its inhabitants and helping Mother Earth to repair the damage we have done to her and her kingdoms over the ages.

- To be continued. -

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/
Old August 13th, 2018, 07:50

Finding Renewed Faith

Part Two

God is not, as many still believe, somewhere ‘out there’, it is the small still voice of conscience that knows the way of all things. God is the Divine spark that at least in seedform is contained in all human hearts and souls. For aeons it has been waiting to come alive and be born in the kindness and goodness we, each one of us, God’s children of the Earth show towards each other. It’s the love of God that sees to it that Karma is not something that is set in concrete and meant to last forever. Nothing could be further from the truth. The kindness of the Universe sees to it that every new lifetime presents all of us with many opportunities for doing better and for resolving any outstanding issues that were left behind in past lifetimes and brought with us into this one to be attended to.

And so, in the darkness of the dungeon of ignorance of its own true nature, through one lifetime after another the earthly self struggles on and on, until the moment of awakening into our true nature and as co-creators of God dawns in us. That’s when we begin to realise that if we ever want a peaceful world to come into being, all of us have to start by sweeping in front of our own doors. The first step is the retraining of our thinking patterns into kind, loving and tolerant ones towards all our companions on the way through life, irrespective of their race, colour and beliefs.

It’s a sad fact that some of the religions of our world currently still provide more excuses for warmongering than any other aspect of life. As pioneers of a new age and lightbringers we wish to do our share of putting an end to it. Aware of the power of thought and the duality that exists in this field of activity as much as in everything else in our world as well as the whole of Creation, we make a conscious decision to tune all our thinking into the stream of consciousness of positivity, light and love. Each time our thoughts are in danger of sliding into the stream of negativity, darkness and hatred – as they are likely to do all too easily in the beginning – we get hold of our thoughts and uplift and transmute them into kind, loving and caring ones.

Knowing that every one of us is required to eventually grow and evolve into a seeker of God’s wisdom and truth, we share any learning we find on our journey through life with those around us. In this day and age it is no longer done through missionary work, because we are acquainted with of the mistakes that were made in the past and can see for ourselves the misery it brought into our world. We want to do better and conduct our lives as an example of peaceful and loving ways that befits us as God’s children of the Earth and which others may wish to follow.

This is how we make our contribution towards creating, hand in hand with God and the Angels, a better and more peaceful world for all. We help the people, tribes and nations of our world to rediscover what the word ‘love’ really means by bringing ever more loving, caring and assisting each other to anyone who is in need of it, wherever they may be. We seek to serve the greatest joy and the highest good of all, rather than pursuing our own selfish interests. Our armoury consists of showing fairness and giving equal rights to all that turns old enemies into friends.

Our groups of people will no longer appear as soldiers in other countries, but as volunteers who come as friends and treat all indigenous folks, including their beliefs and customs, with the kindness, love and understanding they deserve as our siblings in the great family of humankind. The missionaries of the future will travel to other parts of our world as messengers of peace, new hope and goodwill to help the underprivileged of our world to their basic comforts of life, like clean water, sewerage, food, shelter, security and whatever else they may require and that unconditionally and without cost to anyone.

And this is how, as the knowledge of our renewed understanding of the meaning of God sinks ever deeper into our consciousness, a fresh kind of faith is born in human hearts and soul that is based on a deep inner knowingness of God. This is a faith that no-one and nothing will ever be able to rock or destroy, the way the religions of our world used to do, as one followed the other and each one of them fighting for supremacy and gaining power over and control of our hearts, minds and souls. This is the freedom of the Age of Aquarius – long may it continue!

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 17th, 2018, 08:07

God’s Powers Are In Us

God’s powers of creation and destruction are also in us. As above, so below. For all of us this is of much greater importance than we may presently think. We do well to remind ourselves frequently that our thoughts create our reality, that in fact today’s thoughts bring to us tomorrow’s reality. We are responsible for the present state of our world and everything that is happening. All of us together created it through the irresponsible thinking and behaviour patterns of past lifetimes that resulted in raping, plundering and exploiting for selfish material gains Mother Earth’s precious resources, which are intended to provide for all her children in equal measure.

Wise ones appreciate that none of this means that you and I generated our world’s latest disasters with the thoughts of this lifetime. They know that every mishap that befalls our planet was brought about by the negative and destructive thinking and behaviour patterns of billions of human souls in billions of past lifetimes. Every one of us has to experience the same things. This in the first place takes us down to life’s lowest levels and from there, in the course of many lifetimes, eventually each one of us moves up to continue our studies on the highest planes.

Spiritually, darkness is ignorance and not knowing, and light is knowing. Hence the term enlightenment. Over the past thirty years or so, by working my way through layer upon layer of my inner darkness in a slow and painful process, it has transmuted itself into the wisdom and understanding that now fills my conscious awareness and is constantly increasing. This light is what I have been sharing with you, my readers, on an ongoing basis for all those years. I think of each one of you as my friend and as an important part of my spiritual family, and I thank you all and bless you for your support.

Please allow me to draw your attention once more to the fact that my writings express my beliefs and my reality and truth. Naturally, I can only speak for myself and you alone can decide what yours are. Whether you are as yet aware of this or not, you are responsible, not only for yourself but also for the state of our world. What kind of future conditions do you wish to create for us and our planet? With the help of your inner guidance you are the only one who can decide whether my truth could also be yours. As it is the only authority in the whole of Creation that will never mislead you or let you down in any way, knock at its door and ask. Whilst listening to or reading anything, it pays to listen to our inner world. You have found truth when a feeling rises from there that says: ‘This makes sense. It is right.’

From the evolutionary point I have reached by now, I can see that there is nothing wrong with us and our world. God designed us to be exactly the way we are. We are not some kind of messy random appearance or cosmic joke. We have been carefully placed in this life so that we may learn to love, appreciate and accept ourselves, just the way we are, because that is the way our Father/Mother loves us and wants us to be. The seed of perfection is within each one of us. As Cicero, 106-43 BC, wrote: ‘Human beings were created to contemplate and reflect the Universe. They are not themselves this great perfection, but they are particles of this perfection.’ To help us bring forth this perfection from within, all that is required from us is that we should act in kind and loving ways and give of our best in all situations. Through this constant striving the Christ spirit shines ever more strongly from the very core of our being into the outer self, until it finally has taken over our whole being and we have become a Christed one in our own right.

To my mind, nothing in our world makes any sense until one begins to perceive the greater picture. When one does, everything starts to fall into place. As mentioned earlier, the creative as well as the destructive powers of God are also in us. The entire point of our earthly education is to show us how these forces work out and manifest themselves in the realities of a physical environment, like the Earth. Our planet is a training ground, no more and no less, where in the course a many lifetimes each one of us must learn how to handle the powers within them safely and in a masterly fashion. Through our behaviour in thoughts, words and actions we have to prove that we have achieved this goal, before it is safe to let us loose on handling the affairs of the Cosmos.

Everything evil in our world has always been a demonstration to what depths the human evolutionary pathway can and indeed has to descend – and that for all of us, without exception – at some stage of our development. The evil that is with us at present shows us how things turn out when they are handled in opposition to the first law of life, which is love and everything that is good, right and beautiful. Wise ones are willing to learn from watching the evil they see round them. Accepting that they too have the same darkness within helps them to consciously decide that they never, ever shall want to be dragged down to such depths of experience. By bringing forth the highest and the best within them and using it to alleviate the ignorance and suffering of their world, step by step they are climbing the evolutionary ladder of life that is sure to lead them up to the Highest.

Such wise ones refuse to sit in judgement of those who are still involved in the lesson of exploring the lowest aspects of their nature. They thank their lucky Star, their Highest Self, that they have dealt with that part of their education and are already on the ascending evolutionary spiral of life, whose trail eventually leads all of us back into the conscious awareness of our true nature and relationship with God. They feel safe in the knowledge that a vast sphere of life interpenetrates humankind’s earthly existence and that in this world there are kind and loving beings, the Angels and Master, spiritual guides and helpers. They are God’s messengers, who are guiding and protecting humankind. All of them are working together to help us and our world move ever onwards and upwards in God’s great evolutionary plan for all life and lifeforms.

Wise ones thank the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, for providing this invisible life force, which is at work behind all physical manifestations of life, from its lowest aspects upwards to its highest. It is constantly beavering behind the scenes of Earth’s visible life and is doing the same on all other planets. Splendid isolation exists nowhere in the whole of Creation, and there is no separation between any form of life. On the inner level of life everything is blended together in one harmonious whole. To ensure the outworking of the great plan, God’s power, wisdom and love are at work behind everything that ever seemed to be wrong, evil and destructive in our world. It always has been and forever will be the guiding and protecting force that links together all forms of life.

This is the power that in the end makes all crooked corners straight and brings something good out of every last bit of apparent evil. It heals all our wounds in mind, body, spirit and soul, and uplifts and transmutes hatred into love, fears and anxieties into total faith and trust, and sorrow and sadness into joy and laughter. And we give thanks and praise for it to You, Great Spirit, and all Your helpers.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 18th, 2018, 07:52

Separating The Sheep From The Goats

As we know by now, everything that is in this life serves a wise though often hidden purpose – suffering is no exception. Whenever a human soul strays from its pathway and does something unkind, the Universal law of love is broken. Because love never punishes but teaches, the resulting pain and suffering are not intended to be some kind of punishment; they are a way of explaining to the soul the workings of the Universal laws. As mentioned earlier, the human soul creates its own suffering because that way alone it can fulfil the purpose of its existence, which is learning and growing about all aspects of God’s nature and its own. This can only be done through every soul gathering its own experiences.

But, for each one of us there eventually comes the moment when we recognise that suffering can provide us with the key for finding our way back home into the reunion with our Source, where all earthly troubles are forgotten and nothing but love and wisdom reign. As we know by now, we are all here to find healing and to become healers, each in their own right. Healing comes when the earthly self puts its Highest Self in charge of its whole being and like a small child trustingly places it into the hands of God. This atonement alone can bring the healing the soul needs to return into the state of being in complete harmony with its Creator.

Evolution is the main law of life and therefore it is every soul’s own responsibility to develop and grow. Yet, as up to a point we are allowed the freedom to make our own choices, we can also resist all changes and stagnate. During past ages there have been many souls who, after great numbers of lifetimes in physicality managed to shed their lower earthly selves. They evolved into saintly beings, the same as all of us will be doing one of these days, whose exemplary way of living others are willing to follow. These souls walked the way we are treading now before us, trying to show the rest of us through their behaviour the direction in which the rest of our whole race is meant to move.

Although the vibrations emitted by such highly evolved souls are sufficiently refined and they have earned the right to move on to higher learning, for which they are good and ready, out of love for us and our world many for the time being refuse to do so. Instead, they have chosen to join one of the numerous groups of guides and helpers in the world of light, to assist and show the way to as many as possible on the other side of the veil of consciousness that to this day separates our two worlds. White Eagle is one of these gatherings.

Whenever a soul procrastinates for too long and continues to insist on avoiding the issues that are meant to awaken them from their spiritual slumber, the Universal force takes over in the end. Something unexpected and beyond our control happens to shake us out of our lethargy and complacency. Such events are very aptly called ‘force majeure’, as in the end they propel us forward into tackling the questions we thought we had successfully swept under the carpet, so that they would thus be forgotten forever. This is impossible – for as long as anything remains in the way of our spiritual development, all our problems eventually have to be faced and resolved.

And that is how, persistently and relentlessly, the Universe pushes us and our world, the same as all other worlds, forwards and upwards on our predestined evolutionary path. Imperceptibly and constantly, the Earth’s vibrations have always been speeding up. That is why each one of us is presented with the necessity of making a conscious choice of either going with the flow or being left behind. As the human spirit is eternal and indestructible and therefore cannot die, this is not as disastrous as it may sound on the surface. It is merely that those who insist on dragging their feet and refusing to get on with working on changing their character to bring forth the best that is within them, are demonstrating unsuitability for taking part in the new Heaven and Earth that is now beginning to manifest itself on our planet.

Meanwhile, the souls who happily get on with their lessons for this lifetime, no matter how difficult and trying they may turn out to be, are fruitfully occupied with doing their share of building and manifesting our new world in their own environment and lives. Those who still insist on acting irresponsibly towards anyone are proving by their very behaviour their unreadiness for continuing their education in a peaceful world. The time is rapidly approaching when disturbers of the peace will no longer be allowed to stand in the way. At the right moment, they will be removed from the Earth in the natural course of events. There is no need for emotionally getting carried away with the notion that this sounds cruel. Instead, bear in mind that the true needs of all God’s children are always met, whatever that may entail.

It has ever been true that human behaviour and actions speak louder than words. They are what sorts the wheat from the chaff or the sheep from the goats, as St. Matthew 25:31-34, 41 tell us: ‘When the Son of man comes in His glory and all His holy Angels with him, then He will sit upon the throne of His glory. And all nations will gather before Him. And He will separate them one from another, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And He will set the sheep at his right, and the goats at His left. Then the King will say to those on His right: ‘Come, ye blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom which has been prepared for you from the foundation of the world.’ . . . Then he will also say to those at his left: ‘Go away from Me, you cursed, to the everlasting fire which is prepared for the adversary and his Angels.’

This sorting of the sheep from the goats is an aphorism for the parting of the ways of one section of the human race from the other. There is no doubt in my mind that there is no truth whatever in the final sentence. It is bound to have found its way into the Bible for the benefit of our race in its spiritual infancy, when very few of us were capable of grasping the underlying esoteric higher meaning of the tale of the sheep and goats. We, the mass of people in those days, must have required this kind of deterrent to keep us away from the truth, otherwise teachings of this nature would never have been presented to us.

Thanks be to God and the Angels that the veil of ignorance is lifting and the living God within each one of us is coming alive. With the help of this wise one, the Universal Christ, who knows the way of all things and beings, increasing numbers of us are now ready to be guided to the real meaning of anything that may come our way. The Christ Spirit leaves us in no doubt that He loves the whole of His Creation totally and unconditionally, including all of His children of the Earth. He assures us that souls, the old teachings would have thought of as goats, after having received their initial training in the experiences of life in physicality, will be moving on to help with the colonising of a new planet at the end of their present lifetime – the same as we one did and still are doing with the Earth.

The true Christ would never curse or condemn anyone, no matter how deep a soul may have fallen and how depraved it has become. He knows better than anyone else that, to come into its wholeness, every human soul has to gather experiences of all conditions on the Earth plane, before it can begin its journey back home into its real nature. He understands better than anyone else that no birth has ever taken place and no spiritual growth was ever achieved without pain.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : August 19th, 2018 at 09:37.
Old August 19th, 2018, 09:38

The Tale Of The Butterfly

Once upon a time, by the side of a dusty road in India sat an old beggar who was selling cocoons. He noticed that a young boy had been watching him for many days. Finally, he beckoned the boy and asked him: ‘Have you any idea of what beauty lies within my cocoons?’ When the boy shook his head, the old man continued: ‘Every one of them is the home of a beautiful butterfly. I will give you one, so you can watch how it happens. But you must be very careful and not handle the cocoon until the butterfly emerges.’

Enchanted with his gift, the boy hurried home to await the emergence of the butterfly. He laid the cocoon on the floor and while watching it became aware of a curious thing. The butterfly seemed to be beating its wings against the hard outer shell of its chrysalis. ‘The poor little thing will surely perish before it can break free from its prison,’ thought the boy. ‘I have to help it!’

And so he pried the cocoon open. Out flopped a soggy brown and ugly thing that quickly died. After a while, the boy met the beggar again and told him what had happened. ‘Ah yes,’ the old man said: ‘It is necessary for the creature to beat its growing wings against the walls of its cocoon, until they have grown strong enough to support it when it finally emerges as a butterfly. Through its struggling alone can the creature’s wings become durable enough to carry and support it. It dies when this is denied because its only chance of developing the necessary strength was taken from it.’

The butterfly is a symbol of transformation. The life cycle of each one of them represents a microcosm of the macrocosm of humankind’s individual and collective evolutionary process. May the walls of everyone’s cocoon be just thick enough – and no more – to support us in our struggle of breaking free from the mental prison of the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions about our true nature that have kept us bound to the Earth plane for such a long take. May every one of us at long last take to our spiritual wings to aid our flight of growing and evolving into the beautiful beings we are truly meant to be.

The essence of a teaching from the White Eagle calendar August 2016: ‘Through limitation and suffering human souls emerge into the Divine light and life, just as a caterpillar moves from the chrysalis stage and transforms itself into a beautiful winged creature that enjoys dancing in the warmth and light of the Sun.’

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 21st, 2018, 07:40

A Vision To Hold At This Time

The following is the essence of two White Eagle teachings. The first one appeared in ‘Stella Polaris’ August/September 2005: ‘We, your guides in the spirit world, are seeing a glorious future for humankind, when injustices have been righted and all those present have learned the conduct your lives in keeping with God’s laws and the way of wisdom. We perceive a natural and beautiful coming together of all nations who are united and at one as one family. The time is coming when your race has understood its responsibilities towards all life and especially the animal kingdom. An expansion of consciousness lies ahead when all of you will be capable of looking beyond the ends of their noses and even the astral planes to the celestial world where the Universal Christ with His/Her Angels and all other companies of the Highest are dwelling.

‘All those who to this day insist on holding other nations and their people in subjection will gradually be withdrawn from earthly life and there will be an end to dominion, empire building, persecution and warmongering. Everybody will be occupying their rightful place in the country that once was created for them by their own group spirit and soul. Although each country has its own, in the process of evolution all of them will gradually merge into one great nation and that is your whole world. There is going to be a growing sense of partnership between the countries in which every one respects the culture of their neighbours whilst continuing to enjoy its own.

‘This new world is ready and waiting for you beyond the veil that to this day separates your world from ours. Do not doubt and do not fear. Instead live consciously in the company of the shining ones, the Angels and Masters, your friends and helpers of the spirit. Do not be misled by commonsense and reason of your earthly minds. They were given to you for good purpose and wise reason and have their place because they provide you with the balance you need between the earthly plane and the highest realities of life. Do not be blindfolded by the reactions of your earthly mind. On the wings of the spiritual knowledge that we are bringing you rise above and look beyond the realities of Earth life to that which is truly important, namely that which lies behind it with its eternally true values. God bless each one of you with Its vision and truth.’

From Stella Polaris Feb/March 2008 ‘Transmutation’: ‘When humankind fully recognises its birthright, there will no longer be any wars and no-one will be subject to disease and poverty. Even death will be overcome when the Christ Spirit, the living God within, has achieved mastery over all atoms of your physical body. In the days to come the powers of the spirit will be so highly developed that you will be able to read at a glance the thoughts of your companions. Yet, no-one will be entrusted with this gift who does not yet know how to treat it with reverence.

‘We are explaining these things to help you understand that there is a great need for spiritual growth in every one of you, so that the finer gifts of the spirit can eventually become yours. The more you work selflessly and from a loving heart, the more your vision and perceptiveness of the spirit increases. In the fullness of time the power to heal and all other talents the Master Jesus possessed, according to the legend of his life, will also be yours. The highest forces will then be using you as their channel and the Master’s prophecy will come true that even greater miracles than the ones he performed will eventually be worked and that through each one of you.

‘The final and complete overthrow of death is waiting for humankind. Each one of you will discover for themselves that there is no death and that there never will be any. We hear you ask: ‘Do you mean no death of the physical body? But that would be against nature!’ What we mean is not death the way you know it today. When your small earthly self has surrendered itself completely to the Christ Spirit within and you have become a Christed one in your own right, a transmutation of the cells and atoms of your physical body takes place. This takes them onwards and upwards to higher vibrations where decay like that of the Earth plane does not exist.’

Updated March 2016. Considering that some of the earliest White Eagle teachings appeared as far back as 1937, it stands to reason that by now some considerable progress in our individual and collective spiritual development must have been made. Therefore, it is likely that we are a good bit closer to the above vision becoming a reality in earthly life.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 22nd, 2018, 09:36

Nothing Happens Perchance

Once upon a time in a far distant land, there lived a King. One of the customs of his realm was that he as the reigning monarch had a personal advisor, who was believed to be one of the wisest people in the land and followed the King wherever he went. As this King was a young and inexperienced soul, he thought he knew everything and that it could not be any other way. Whenever the King asked about the meaning of something, the supposedly wise one replied: ‘Everything happens for wise reasons’. Because of this, as time went by the King doubted his wisdom ever more strongly.

The King had been born when the Sun was in Sagittarius and was an outdoor type and extremely fond of hunting, shooting and fishing, the same as anyone born into this sign. One fine day, on one of his hunting expeditions in the jungle, the King shot an arrow into his foot. That by the way is something Sagittarians are particularly good at, metaphorically speaking, but this time the King excelled himself and did so quite literally. ‘Ha! Now I’ll test him,’ he thought. Turning to the wise one by his side, he asked: ‘What do you make of my accident?’ But all he got was the usual reply: ‘Everything happens for wise reasons.’

‘What a useless advisor you are and what pointless advice you are giving me yet again!’ the King thought to himself and enraged he shouted: ‘That’s what you always say because it’s all you know. You are not a wise one, but a fool and a charlatan who talks a lot of nonsense. If that’s what you call wisdom, I’ve had just about enough of it and you. Off to prison you go!’ No sooner said than done. After a few days the King visited the advisor and asked: ‘And what do you make of your present situation?’ Once more the wise one merely replied: ‘Everything happens for wise reasons,’ but this time he added: ‘Ask your inner guidance, the small still voice of your conscience, if you want to find out more. There’s a wise one inside you and that is your Highest Self, known as the living God within, who knows the answer to all your questions. Everybody has one.’ The King groaned: ‘More twaddle! This is the last straw that breaks the camel’s back.’ And then he instructed the prison warders that the advisor should stay in their care for an indefinite period, maybe for good.

The King was a very restless man and so one of the next few days he ventured forth on another hunting trip. As the advisor could not accompany him, the King went on his own. Promptly he lost his way and entered the territory of a cannibalistic tribe. The men captured him and took him to their camp so he could be served as a particularly tasty evening meal. However, before these cannibals ever put anything into their cooking cauldron they thoroughly inspected their prey. In keeping with their tribal traditions they never ate anything that was not in top condition and when they discovered the wound on the King’s foot, they sent him back into the jungle.

Thus the King was spared, but by the time he got home his foot had become seriously infected and he was in great pain. The foot troubled him so much that the court physician advised that the King should rest a lot to help the healing process. He found this most boring, but on one occasion when he was sitting still, he began to reflect on past events and the advisors words came to mind: ‘Ask your inner guidance.’ Wondering what this might mean, he paused to think about it. After a while he became aware that something like a voice was speaking inside him. In a flash of inspiration through his inner guidance the Angels told the King:

‘The advisor knew the way. If you had taken him with you, you would never have strayed into cannibal territory. But you shot yourself in the foot for a number of reasons. One of them is that you would go hunting on your own and get lost in the jungle. Another one is that you should fall into the hands of the cannibals, but that because of your injury they refused to eat you. The injury to your foot was necessary in the first place so that a whole sequence of events could begin to unfold that would stop your constant running around and force you to spend time sitting still. Your reflections on what and why these things had been happening to you at last guided you into listening within to what your Highest Self has been wishing to teach you for a long time.

‘The time for the awakening of your subconscious faculties, your inner light, has come. But this part of you can only be sparked into life by something you are hearing or reading when you are ready, i.e. the right moment has come and your energies have become sufficiently receptive to enable you to understand that which you are attracted to. Can you see for yourself now that without the events surrounding the mishap with your foot you would never have learnt one of the most valuable lessons of your present lifetime? Many more of them will follow in due course, this you can be sure of. And that’s how you, through your own experiences, are going to grow steadily in wisdom and understanding, so that in the fullness of time you will have evolved into a wise one in your own right.’

Gratefully the King accepted what his inner guidance was telling him. His newly found understanding helped him to realise what a wise man his advisor had been all along. Accepting that he alone had been a fool and that the advisor truly was wise indeed, the King released him from prison, rewarded him a place of honour in his court and a pension so he could live in comfort for the rest of his earthly days. Never again did the King ignore the small still voice of his conscience or did anything without his advisor. This is how he learned, the same as all human beings, including Kings and Queens, that there are no accidents in earthly life and that nothing happens perchance or is a coincidence. Everything happens for the wise higher purpose of teaching us something, so that we may grow ever more Heaven-tall.

The lessons we have received up to any given present moment have made us into the person we presently are. And whatever comes our way is invariably sent for our highest good and greatest joy and that is to transform us into an ever wiser, more understanding and tolerant, kind and loving person. So let’s not begrudge whatever challenges we may still have to face. Knowing that their ultimate aim is to move us onto ever higher levels of consciousness, let’s do your best to co-operate with everything the Universal Forces are bringing us and that with gratitude in our hearts for our Creator’s infinite wisdom and love.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 24th, 2018, 11:41

Broken Promises

Mister Meant-To has a comrade,
His Name is Did-Not-Do.
Have you ever chanced to meet them?
Have they ever called on you?
These two fellows live together
In the House of Never-Win,
And I’m told that it is haunted
By the Ghost of Might-Have-Been.

The way we react to any event in our life
Is the only freedom we truly have.
To those in charge of us in the world of light
This shows the degree of our spiritual maturity.
That’s why wise ones never
Make promises they are unable to keep
And meticulously carry out the ones they give.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
‘Freedom Of Choice – 1’
‘Freedom Of Choice – 2’
‘Freedom Of Choice – 3’
‘Don’t Quit!’
‘Don’t Give Up’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : September 1st, 2018 at 11:04.
Old September 1st, 2018, 11:05

The Tale Of The Brick

One day, a successful young business man was travelling down one of his neighbourhood streets. He was the proud owner of a new sports car and going too fast, when in the distance he saw some children playing between cars that were parked on either side of the road. Slowing down, he could see no children nearby, but suddenly a brick flew through the air and crashed into the side of his beloved new toy. Slamming on the brakes, he reversed to the spot from which he thought the brick had been thrown.

Angrily, the man jumped onto the pavement and grabbed hold of a boy who was standing there. Pushing him against the car, he shouted: ‘What was that all about and who are you? Just what do you think you are doing? This is a brand new car and damage your brick has caused is going to cost me lots of money to repair. Why did you do it?’

The boy was most apologetic and pleaded: ‘I’m so sorry, mister. I threw the brick because no-one would stop and help me. I didn’t know what else to do.’ With tears rolling down his face and dripping off his chin, he pointed to a spot one of the parked cars. ‘I did it for my brother,’ he said. ‘He rolled off the curb and fell out of his wheelchair. On my own I’m not strong enough to lift him.’ Sobbing loudly by now, the boy asked the man: ‘Would you please help me get him back into his wheelchair? He’s hurt and too heavy for me to lift on my own.’

Moved beyond words, the man swallowed a rapidly swelling lump in his throat. Together they hurried to the wheelchair and lifted the handicapped boy back into it. Using his fine linen handkerchief, dabbing at the invalid’s cuts and bruises, the man could see that the boy would be all right.

‘Thank you and may God bless you,’ the lad in charge of the wheelchair gratefully said to the stranger. Too shaken for words, the man nodded and then watched the boy pushing his brother home. Deep in thought and very slowly he walked back to his car. Although the damage was very noticeable, he never bothered to have it repaired. He kept it as a constant reminder of: ‘Don’t go through life so fast that someone has to throw a brick at you to get your attention!’

God, the Great Father/Mother of all life, is alive in all of us. The God part of every human being is the small still voice of conscience that is constantly trying to communicate with us through the world of our feelings and the whisperings of our hearts. Many times we are going too fast down the pathway of our earthly life to pay attention to that which really is important in life and the spiritual value of the lessons we have come to learn. That’s why it sometimes it becomes necessary that the Universal forces bombard us with some kind of a brick, if need be one after the other in the form of accidents or illnesses.

These things are not intended to be punishments, but wake-up calls for slowing us down and creating the space and time that allow us to think and reflect on the true meaning of our life. They want to help us become aware that our present existence is ultimately not about earthly possessions and values, but spiritual ones. Without whatever happens to us at such times, they would remain unnoticed by the side of the road we are travelling as spirits and souls in a material existence. Through our own suffering and observing that of others, who could be worse off than we are and who patiently endure their much heavier cross *, the characteristics of our Christ nature of love and compassion for humankind’s suffering are stirring from their slumber.

This is how the Universe in its infinite wisdom and love assists every one us to eventually re-awaken to our true nature and to find a set of eternal values as one of God’s beloved children of the Earth. Each one of us is a precious and unique being * and the Great Father/Mother loves us just the way we are. The living proof of this is that the Universe at all times showers us with its gifts, like food to eat and clothes to wear, flowers in spring and new sunrises and sunsets each day. The only thing we have to do is take possession of, enjoy and be thankful for that which is on offer. All the Universe expects from us in return is that we should endeavour to learn something from all our experiences, so that we may evolve and grow in wisdom and understanding of ourselves, each other and our world.

We are all specially gifted in some way. Wise ones, who voluntarily and with loving hearts give of themselves and their gifts, which may have taken many lifetimes to develop, are doing their share of making our world into a more beautiful, harmonious and peaceful world for all. This is how our worthiness as a true son/daughter of God reveals itself to those in charge of us in the spiritual background of our existence.

Our Creator never promised that all humankind’s days should be without pain and that there would be laughter without sorrow and sunshine without rain. But what God can and does give us is renewed courage and strength for each passing day, comfort for our tears, healing for our wounds and the light of Its wisdom and truth to show us the way home into the conscious awareness of our true nature. And whenever one of us is struggling through redeeming their most ancient and heaviest Karmic debts, the Angels and Masters, and our spirit friends and helpers are sure to accompany us and help us work our way through them.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

* Recommended Reading:
‘The Symbolism Of The Cross’
‘You Are Special’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old September 6th, 2018, 12:34

The Buck Stops Here!

As aspiring lightworker and healer on my healing journey of a thousand miles and the road to self-mastery, I accept the responsibility for everything that ever was and will be in the past, present and future of my life, and any problems that still have to come my way. In spite of the buck stopping with me now, this will continue until my karmic debts have been paid and the balance of my spiritual account restored.

I now shoulder the cross of the responsibility for my earthly being with all its shortcomings and flaws as well as its good qualities. The comprehension and acceptance that every part of it was created by me is the beginning of wisdom and also enables me to get to work on creating a brighter future for myself, the whole of humankind and our world.

Never again will I blame my loved ones and friends, bosses or colleagues for my present situation. From now on, I will not allow my education or the lack of it, my genetics and/or the circumstantial ebb and flow of everyday life to influence my future in negative ways. I no longer blame uncontrollable forces for my lack of success and therefore will never again be caught in the snares of the past. I now look forward into the present and future with love and hope, faith and trust in the Highest Forces, who are in charge of me and my life. I do not let my history control my destiny, but take charge of it myself.

I accept responsibility for my successes as well as failures. I am what and where I am at this very moment mentally and physically, spiritually and emotionally, and also financially because of the choices that were based on my thinking and behaviour patterns of the past. I now let go of all negative and destructive ones and change them into positive and constructive ones.

My mind now occupies itself with finding solutions for the present and future and I refuse to dwell on the problems of the past. I only connect with people who support me in sharing the best of me with our world and who themselves are striving to make positive changes in our world. I avoid those who are satisfied with running with the herd and remaining in the rut of the past.

Each time I am faced with a decision, I pay attention to my inner guidance and follow its advice without hesitation. I understand that the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, did not provide that I should always come up with the right decisions straight away, as in that case I would not learn from my mistakes. Instead, it has given me the ability to recognise the error of my ways and for putting things right.

I control my thoughts and emotions. I refuse to allow the rising and falling of emotional tide waves to distract me from my chosen course. When I make a decision, I stand behind it and follow it through without wasting any of my precious energies on second thoughts.

My life is no longer an apology but a positive statement of success, because I recognise that challenges are gifts and opportunities for learning, and that encountering problems and solving them is the common thread that runs through the lives of all truly great people. In times of adversity, I have no problem dealing with what comes my way. I have been granted the gift of freedom of choice and I choose turning to the wise one inside me, the living God within, to show me how to do so wisely. That way my thoughts are clear and my decisions the right ones.

I am aware that difficulties are necessary preparations for achieving great things, so I accept obstacles along the way and no longer say: ‘Why me?’ Instead I say: ‘Why not me?’ Then I get on with whatever needs to be done. Because the buck now stops with me, I am ready for great things to flow my way.

All life consists of cycles within cycles and everything constantly moves in circles. I am responsible for everything that is in my life, my successes as well as failures. My inner guidance tells me that this is the truth. That’s why I have no difficulties accepting the responsibility for my past, present and future and taking charge of my thoughts and words, actions and emotions.

I was mentally/physically/sexually assaulted – work with the option(s) applying to you. I now know that this could only happen because in previous lifetimes I sinned against others in a similar manner. I accept the responsibility for everything that happened and choose to walk the road of forgiveness. First I forgive myself for once having set the wheels of fate in motion for these things and then for anyone who sinned against me.

On the spiritual pathway simple answers, quick solutions and shortcuts do not exist. Everything has to be for real. As Henry Wadsworth Longfellow put it: ‘Though the mills of God grind slowly, yet they grind exceeding small. Though with patience He stands waiting, with exactness He grinds all.’ There is no way of getting away with things like ‘If you fake sincerity, you’ve got it cracked’. The wise ones in charge of us know that genuine spiritual progress is impossible with such an attitude. They smile with sympathy and compassion at such things and then try to help us to do better.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files