The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Religion and spirituality
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old August 12th, 2018, 09:42

In every human being true and lasting faith in ourselves and the goodness of the life the Universe has bestowed upon us can only grow through learning from our own first hand experiences. When things go wrong, as they sometimes will even for wise ones, when they have unsuccessfully tried one door after another, yet none seems to be willing to open, no matter how hard they try, these people take a break from their efforts. They go into quiet reflection mode and enter into a bit of a dialogue with themselves that goes something like this: ‘Let me see, what I am presently trying to do cannot be meant for me. Maybe the Universe has something else for me in mind, possibly something better. If so, I’ll be patient and wait for another opportunity that will surely come, especially if I ask for it.

‘Are things really going wrong in my life or is it merely the Universe’s way of asking me to change direction? Could this be happening for my own good, because the Universe loves me and knows my true wants and needs better than I do? Might it be protecting me against myself, so I can find what is rightfully mine? Is it possible that something superior to what I had in mind is in store for me? Let’s wait patiently for a while, so that another opportunity can come my way.

‘Ah yes, I like this. What an improvement on despairing or even swearing at the Universe for not fulfilling my wishes. After all, I am a beloved child of the Great Father/Mother of all life and my true nature is love. Show me how to walk the loving way instead, with love in my heart for myself and everybody who will be touched by my enterprise. All right, here I go! I love you and trust You, Great White Spirit, as You love and trust me. Ah yes, that feels much better!’

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/

Last edited by Aquarius : August 13th, 2018 at 11:41.
Old August 13th, 2018, 11:41

If your funds are low and your debts are constantly too high, dear Friend, the time may be right for some soul-searching and asking yourself: ‘Why am I not taking part in the Universe’s abundance? Is it because I am not sharing my gifts and talents, of which we all have many, sufficiently with others? What about increasing my input of good things into life, so that in due course it can return nothing but more of the same to me? Do I need to be less selfish and think more about the good of the whole of society, life, our beautiful planet and the Universe? Why don’t I stick my toes into the water and see what happens?’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : August 14th, 2018 at 10:39.
Old August 14th, 2018, 10:39

‘When our interest in the religious/spiritual/philosophical side of life awakens, its hopes, dreams and aspirations increasingly act as our guide to doing the right things at the right moment and avoiding the wrong ones. Our inner guide, the living God within, shows us the greater picture of life and with this comes an awareness of what is truly important in this life. With this recognition we freely and willingly seek ways of doing whatever is in our power to make a difference in our world and to ease the plight of our troubled and long-suffering planet.’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 15th, 2018, 09:04

‘Thought has infinite creative power. Thought and imagination can and do create in your world and in ours. This means that human beings with their habitual thoughts shape their lives and circumstances. Although some of you will disagree with this; in due course they too will find out that this is true. As you think, so you become and your surroundings evolve. In other words you are creating your conditions and environment by your own thoughts, not only you yourself, but the whole of humankind is doing this. You see how great and grave is this power? It creates humankind and its world.

‘We cannot emphasise too strongly the power of thought. Humankind thinks that thought is something private. Your thoughts are expressed in your face, in the wellbeing of your body. They are even expressed in your clothing, in your homes, in your business, in your walking, your writing, your aura – that which is hidden is shouted from the rooftops by your thoughts.

‘Thought can heal and create good health, but it can also inflict pain and disease, and disrupt and destroy the mental and soul life of humankind. Thought can do anything in your world and others. Thoughts of anger, fear and hate form the root of all suffering and wars. Thought can also bring forth beauty and harmony, feelings of kinship and everything else humankind longs for. Your scientists are only on the outermost fringe of comprehending the power of thought.’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : August 16th, 2018 at 08:14.
Old August 16th, 2018, 08:24

It is true that thought is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation, but do you know why? The creative idea required to set any act of creation in motion is the masculine power aspect of the Great Architect of life, which belongs to the abstract world of intellect. Astrologically this is represented by the elements Fire, creativity, and Air, intellect. Through the feminine elements of Earth and Water, God creates and destroys whole worlds at will, by the sheer power of thought. Created in the image of God, the same truly awesome force is also part of us. Because in God all is one and there is no separation between anything, our small earthly minds are a part of the intelligence of the Universe, God’s great mind.

Would you agree that we urgently need someone to teach us the control of such forces and how to use them wisely? That is why Saturn, the planet of Karma, is such a vital and invaluable part of the great picture of life, especially at the present time. Saturn is a symbolism for the stern and undeviating celestial schoolmaster who requires that every soul must eventually achieve control over its lower nature and complete mastery of all aspects of its being. It sounds daunting but we are not alone in this. God and the Angels are waiting to be called upon to help each one of us fulfil these requirements. Saturn is the great accountant of life whose ledgers are perfect and justice is wielded accordingly, under the supervision of the Lords of Karma. For this purpose the Universe keeps on the etheric level of life what is known as the Akashic Records.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 17th, 2018, 08:38

The Akashic Records are the place where at any given moment everyone’s thoughts, words and deeds on their evolutionary pathway through life are noted. Because we are responsible for them, they are recorded and each ones leaves its mark behind in the great book of life, similar to writing in indelible ink on the earthly plane of life. These files can be likened to a vast library and a bookkeeping system that, like any other, consists of credit and a debit entries and ledgers. None of these entries in the Universe’s system can ever be wiped out. It is just that the ones on the debit side can and must eventually be redeemed and balanced by our good deeds on the credit side. This continues until perfect balance has been achieved and we have grown wise to stop creating difficult Karma for ourselves and our world.

That’s the only way all of us, each through their own efforts, can and must eventually release ourselves from the wheel of rebirth into Earth life and the redemption of its karmic debts there. The Akashic Records are shown to us on ‘judgement day’, i.e. when we are back in the world of spirit and stand before ourselves. Stripped of everything that mattered to us on the Earth plane and guided by the wise ones in charge of us, we ourselves then assess our performance of all lifetimes including the most recent one. Together we then discuss our options and finally decide about the experiences we shall require to ensure our future soul growth, whilst satisfying the requirements of the law of Karma. Knowing all that it’s not hard to see why it is of the utmost importance that we learn self-mastery and especially the control of our thought processes.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : August 18th, 2018 at 08:28.
Old August 18th, 2018, 08:29

The Bible in James 3:1-12 warns: ‘Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check.

‘When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal. Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go. Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole body, sets the whole course of one’s life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

‘All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles and sea creatures are being tamed and have been tamed by mankind, but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison. With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.’

Young and inexperienced souls behave in the manner described in the first part of the above quote, while wise and more highly evolved ones make an effort to take good care of their tongues. This they do because they are aware that the Universal law of cause and effect, also known as the law of Karma, decrees that everything has to return to its source. They appreciate that every thought, word and deed any one of us sends out into our world in some way must find its way back to its sender. That is why wise ones, when they have nothing good to say about someone or something, prefer to shut up and keep quiet.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 19th, 2018, 09:25

Because human beings basically are sociable and talkative creatures by nature, learning to watch the words we speak and thereby take charge of our tongues is one of the most difficult things we have to tackle on the evolutionary pathway of life. That undoubtedly is why as early as the Bible’s Old Testament told us in Proverbs 18:21: ‘Death and life are in the power of the tongue. And those who love it shall eat the fruits thereof.’ In ‘Spiritual Unfoldment 2’ White Eagle adds to this: ‘Keep control of your tongue, so that it says no unkind and hurtful thing. Bear in mind the feelings of those to whom you speak and do so gently and thoughtfully, without anger and haste. When you do this, my dear children of the Earth, difficulties fall away, sorrow recedes into the background and you cannot help but become aware of the gentle presence of the Master within you.

‘We ask you to render a service to yourself and that is holding your tongue. It is one of the hardest tasks that can be asked of you. You ought to see the mists that surround you and your world that is caused by idle chatter. When there is so much of it on the Earth, even the Angels can to nothing but bow their heads, because they are then unable to minister to you. Whenever you are tempted to say: ‘I think or believe so and so. I like this person, but I don’t like that one,’ instead of speaking, be silent and wait and see. If you can also restrain yourself from expressing any foolish opinions about the affairs and the state of your world you will greatly assist the Angels in their work.’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : August 20th, 2018 at 11:40.
Old August 20th, 2018, 11:40

Since time immemorial God and the Angels on the Highest levels of life have been pouring parts of their wisdom into the pool of human consciousness and this will forever continue. Every human being, independent of where we presently dwell in this world and the world of spirit, is an integral part of this reservoir of knowledge that has been accumulated over the ages. From time to time, teachers of spiritual wisdom are reincarnating into our world in different cultures and during various ages, to share the gift of their understanding of the true meaning and purpose of our existence with the earthly part of humankind.

To my mind, the knowledge that came to our world in this way was never intended for just the privileged few. Anyone who comprehends the incoming wisdom is ready to receive it and is meant to share it with those around them. It has ever been true that when the pupil is ready, the teacher will be found. Everyone of us in their own sweet time eventually reaches the level of awareness when we are ready to be guided towards the right sources of information that can help us move forwards and upwards on our personal evolutionary journey of life. Whatever insights are given to us intuitively by our inner teacher, the wise one within, should also be shared with those around us. And because the knowledge comes to us free of charge, I feel that it is good and right – for me, in any case – to give it away.

I have always aimed to give of my best, so God and the Angels can do the rest. After all, that is the purpose of our earthly existence. The special gifts and talents the Universe has bestowed upon each one of us in such rich measure are intended to be used eventually for the highest good and the greatest joy of all. For the bringing in of the New Age we all have a special role to play and function to fulfil, in whatever capacity this may be. How can we recognise ours? Through intuitions, hunches and gut feelings that come to us through the world of our feelings our Highest or God Self is constantly trying to communicate with us, its earthly counterpart. If listen to it and follow its directions, it unerringly guides us towards the people and experiences that are right for us, at any given moment.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 21st, 2018, 08:22

I know that God is in everything and even the tiniest fraction of life contains God. Therefore, wherever I am, that is my church. Aware of my own Christ nature, Divinity and origin – as well as everybody else’s – I no longer have any need for organised religions with their insistence on dogma and creed. I am free to believe what the wise one within me tells me is true and right for me, now. God is truth and so am I and with every one of my thoughts, words and actions I express my truth. Whatever I send out into the Universe manifests nothing but my honesty and my truth. God’s love is tolerant and I have no difficulties accepting that other people’s truth may be somewhat different. And I send my loving thoughts and prayers of healing and peace to the whole of God’s Creation, to Mother Earth’s animal, vegetable and mineral kingdoms, as well as to every man, woman and child in her loving embrace without exceptions, for all are God’s beloved children of the Earth.

Because on the inner level all life is one, my special attention is devoted to transmitting love and light to anyone who is still wrestling with the experiences of getting to know humankind’s lower nature and their own. No matter how hard to accept this concept may be to some of my fellow citizens, that is nonetheless what my inner guidance tells me is the truth. I act upon this knowledge by praying that the light of Divine wisdom and truth may fill the hearts and souls of all my younger siblings in the human family and that they too may re-awaken to the knowledge of their true nature and oneness with all life.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : August 22nd, 2018 at 09:05.