The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Religion and spirituality
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old July 19th, 2018, 06:27

How About Stealing Someone’s Ideas?

Do you believe that ideas can be stolen? Yes, according to earthly laws this is possible and an offence, but not in relation to the laws of the Universe. Let me explain: Potentially, all of us are transmitter/receiver stations of the Highest intelligence and our earthly minds are its extensions and an integral part of it. The Father/Mother Creator’s consciousness is the source not only of spiritual ideas but also of all others. The fire of the Gods that were the main theme of many of the ancient legends of our world were one of its symbolisms.

The ideas that come to any one of us at any given moment are this fire and every last one of its sparks belongs to God and therefore to everybody. No idea could ever be only one person’s property, because they freely float in the etheric to be picked up by all who are ready to receive them. Esoteric cosmology recognises the etheric as a plane other than the physical one. It is perceived as a subtle state of consciousness that transcends the physical aspect of life.

Now, if one of these days, I came across an idea that someone said they had written an article or a quote, maybe a book about some of the ideas that in the course of my development came through me, my first reaction would be: ‘Great that the ideas are spreading!’ If that person was seeking personal fame and fortune, I’d wish them well and be glad that the ideas would in this way be brought to the attention of a wider audience. If this is what their Highest Self wants them to do, who would I be to argue with that? Whatever they are doing, it’s their Karma, so I’d wish them all the best.

Naturally, I am well aware of the fact that if we make use of any idea or a quotation to pass it off as our own, when it is not, in terms of copyright and legality this amounts to plagiarism or theft of intellectual property. As you know by now, I am not in pursuit of moneymaking, fame or glory. All I am interested in is the spiritual advancement of the human race and the wellbeing of our whole world. So, if someone tried to gain personal glory or credit from what they have ‘stolen’ from me, as far as I am concerned, the only problem – for them, not for me – I can see is the negative Karma they are creating for themselves by pretending they are something they are not.

The eternal light of the Christ Spirit, the Universal Christ, is ever the builder and constructor, as well as the re-constructor and healer of all life. The Divine chain of command that rules us and our world and everything it contains, as well as all others, is as follows. First in line are the Angels as representatives of the Great Mother’s wisdom and of the will and power of the Great Father. They are followed by the Masters and guides in the world of light. All of them are making extra special efforts at accompanying, guiding and protecting us during this difficult time of transition from one age into another.

They are the envoys and heralds through which the Great Father/Mother’s wisdom and power flows into us. This continues until our whole being is filled with a confidence that rests safely in the knowledge that they are constantly with us and our world to minister to all and to support every small effort one of us makes, and that they will never leave us. Regardless of how insignificant we may think of our role in the healing of our world, all human souls at least potentially are instruments through which the Christ light is waiting to manifest itself and work. All of us who are here at this special time of transition have been granted the gift of another lifetime, so that in due course we can be used to serve the Highest in some way or another. Each one of us is of the greatest importance in this work.

Recommended Reading:
‘The Apples From My Tree’

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/
Old July 23rd, 2018, 06:54

Do Not Judge

Refuse to find fault with those who limp
Or stumble along the road,
Unless you have walked a mile in their shoes
And struggled under their load.

There may be tacks in their shoes that hurt,
But are hidden from your view,
And if their cross were on your back,
You’d probably stumble, too.

Don’t sneer at anyone who is down today,
Unless you have experienced the blow
That caused their fall and felt the shame
That only the fallen know.

You may be strong now, but if the blows
They received were dealt to you
In the same way,
You might stagger, too.

Don’t be harsh with those who sin
Or pelt them with words and stones,
Unless you are sure, yes twice sure,
That you have no sins of your own.

For who knows, if your lower self’s voice
Whispered as sweetly to you,
As it did to them before they went astray,
It might cause you to falter, too.

Wise ones count their blessings
And thank their lucky stars for no longer
Needing lessons of the same nature.
Aware that every one of their
Thoughts, words and actions
Travels round in a circle and returns to them,
Enriched with more of what’s been sent out,
They abstain from judging others,
For they do not wish their vibrations to draw
People with judgemental attitudes
Towards themselves.

Recommended Reading:
‘Judge Not And Ye Shall Not Be Judged’
‘Sitting In Judgement’
‘Love Your Enemies’

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : July 24th, 2018 at 06:47.
Old July 24th, 2018, 06:48

A Rose By Any Other Name

Do you think it’s possible to change the course of one’s destiny by altering one’s name? My inner guidance gives me a loud and clear: ‘No!’ and points me to Shakespeare’s words in ‘Romeo and Juliet’: ‘What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.’ No matter what name you choose for a rose, call it brick or house or anything else, it still exudes the same scent, its spiritual essence. The same principle applies to human name changes. The essence, our spirit and soul and its emanations in the form of our character traces, reflected in our behaviour and reactions to the world around us remain unchanged and so does our Karma. The outer appearance of anything, including our own, is always a manifestation of what is happening within, never the other way round.

In any case, there is a wise and higher reason for our names. Everything in the whole of Creation is vibration and numerology reveals how every name possesses its own unique vibration that is an expression of the inner and outer characteristics of the person, animal or object carrying it. That’s why a rose by any other name cannot do anything but smell as sweet and why changing one’s name does in truth not alter anything. Interestingly enough also, people changing their names are likely to intuitively pick a name that has a similar, sometimes identical vibration as the old one. This is because on the inner level and therefore invisibly, the previous one will always remain, as this is the name the soul itself chose before entering into its present lifetime.

Very wisely the Universe has placed the power to consciously influence and change our destiny and future Karma into everybody’s own hands. And this can only be done by changing our character, our behaviour and thinking patterns, words, thoughts and actions in the here and now. We consciously need to endeavour to bring forth from within the very core of our being the highest qualities we are capable of. But even then, before any soul is allowed to move on to lessons of a different and higher nature, the Lords of Karma on the highest levels of life insist that every last shred of our Karmic debts has been paid and any damage we ever did has been redeemed. Until that has happened, none of us can be released from the drudgery of the tests and trials of earthly life. Each one of us has come with lots of good, bad and indifferent Karma into this lifetime. Otherwise there would be no need for us to be here.

Have you ever reflected on how most people’s name for everyday use is an abbreviation, usually because the full name is too long, mine included? Underneath however, the old name always remains valid and functioning, as I can tell you from first hand experience and also of those around me. Take a Maggie for example. She will always remain a Margaret. Mikes, Micks and Mitches will never change from their Michael vibration and so forth. So, a name – what’s in a name? A great deal! If you only know someone’s first name, numerologically it reveals much more about them than anyone would think. I once made a study of people’s initials only and that too led me to some interesting conclusions.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old July 25th, 2018, 06:05

The Lamb Of God

Many of us are aware by now that our planet is a place of learning and Earth life a journey of discovery. In spite of the fact that at times our world still seems to resemble more a kindergarten than a University, for many this lifetime is an extra special one, which over time is slowly revealing itself as a healing journey that leads the human soul into the homecoming into its true nature and the oneness with God. Nobody can deny that we live in exciting times, and that they are also turning into increasingly stressful and demanding ones for everybody. Through all manner of illnesses, whose Karmic origins are lost somewhere in the mists of time, many are guided into their awakening and the unearthing of their own latent healing abilities.

We are all in this life together to realise our individual and collective highest potential and to develop into a race of healers and of saviours and redeemers of ourselves, each other and our whole world. However, before any of this can begin to happen for us we must first come alive to our true nature and of the God-like powers we all contain. And that is no end in itself either; having discovered that we have these powers we have to learn to use them wisely. This means never for selfish purposes and only for the good of the whole of our world and to contribute to the blessing and healing of all life.

By asking meekly to be guided and protected by God and the Angels and willingly following wherever they may lead us, as demonstrated by the legend of the life of the Master Jesus, we ourselves have to evolve into one of the Lambs of God. The more we apply our powers in the right way, the more whole we become; and to be whole is to be healed, holy and sanctified. The more we endeavour to bring forth, from within our own being, the Christ like traces of our character, giving of the highest and the best we are capable of, the more the negative traces – the ‘sins of the world’ – fade from our consciousness.

Yes, it is true that the Lamb of God takes them away, quite literally even, but not by any force outside our own consciousness; we ourselves have to do it. The more we listen to and follow our inner guidance to show us where we can give of our best, to relieve the suffering of our world; the more we focus our whole life on the blessing and healing of everything that comes our way, including ourselves, the more we ourselves become one of the lambs of God who follows willingly wherever our inner teacher tells us to go, the more the spirit of the Universal Christ comes alive in us, until it eventually takes over our whole being.

The Universe is constantly presenting us with opportunities for repaying our Karmic debts and making good the misdeeds of all previous lifetimes, but this can only be done through our own loving thoughts, words and actions. Each is required to act out their predestined role as saviour and redeemer of themselves and – because of our oneness on the inner level of life – of our whole world. On this level, for better and for worse, we not only we all influence each other but also the soul of the whole of Creation. And that is how, in a surprisingly different way from what anyone would have believed in days gone by, the Christ can and indeed is going to be the saviour and redeemer of all earthly life, but only in that sense.

This demands a thorough cleansing of our consciousness from all false beliefs and prejudices; to achieve this we have been granted the gift of another lifetime. As already established, we are here to grow and evolve through overcoming and rising above our human foibles and weaknesses. Why do we have them? Because they are part of the lesson of becoming familiar with the higher and lower aspects of our nature and learning to differentiate between them.

The astrology I practise is most helpful here. It is applied psychology and in my view unequalled as a tool for increasing one’s self-awareness. My kind of astrology has nothing in common with the fortune telling variety that can be found in many newspapers and magazines. The vital difference between them you will soon be able to discover for yourself, if you study my interpretations of the Sun signs. I believe that the most vital requirement for overcoming any problem, to find a solution it is necessary to acquire sufficient wisdom and self-knowledge to be able to recognise that some kind of inner hurdle has to be overcome by us first. This is where what, to me, is real astrology truly comes into its own.

All weak points are waiting to be converted by us into strong ones, but do you know yours all that well? I didn’t when I first started on this pathway, but astrology helped me to become aware of things about me that I knew I was doing without being consciously aware of them. This led me into the recognition that it must be possible to use astrology like a tool that should be made available to all those who are interested in getting to know themselves and their inner motivations better. As that felt like something I could really get my teeth into, I enrolled in a course of this amazing subject.

That’s how it came about that many years later, I can tell you from first hand experience that the Divine science can indeed provide us with a better understanding that eases one’s passage through life in many ways. If astrology had not had a serious spiritual side that relates to the evolution and development of the individual and collective human psyche, the soul, I do not think that I would have taken any further interest in it. But as ever more insights into the esoteric/spiritual meaning behind all astrological concepts started to flow into my writings, its serious side began to reveal itself. It came increasingly clear to me that in contrast to the attempts at astrological fortunetelling that have been known throughout the ages, the astrology my inner teacher is helping me to develop draws its inspiration from a different level of life.

Each soul has been created for some specific purpose and at a predestined time it has to carry out a special task that cannot be fulfilled by any other soul. As my inner doors opened and ever more understanding of astrological concepts exposed themselves to me, the more clearly I realised that this must be my predestined pathway and my special task. To find yours, first let the Astro Files show you in which direction your main life lessons are pointing. Then fine-tune this by paying attention to your inner guidance. It comes to you through your natural inclinations and the things you feel naturally drawn to. That is your inner Self’s guidance; trust it and follow it; it does know the way.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old July 26th, 2018, 06:16

Transforming Weaknesses Into Strengths

Life without its fair share of trials and tribulations does not exist and without at least a degree of spiritual awareness, the Earth often seems like a dark and sorrowful, lonely and frightening place. Each soul must shoulder its own cross, its earthly existence, and learn to walk with it. Whenever I have to work my way through some difficult experiences, I find it helpful to remind myself that they are not meant to be some kind of retribution. They are gifts from the Universe to help us grow in understanding, develop some inner strength and bring forth from within the highest, noblest and best. A vital part of the law of life is evolution and progress; that is why the eradication of our weaknesses by transforming them into strengths is now such a pressing issue.

But before anyone can set about doing this, one first needs to discover what one’s negative character traces and behaviour patterns are, as many of them are by no means instantly visible on the surface. Some of them are so well hidden that they can only be recognised through gazing deeply and with utter honesty into the mirror of our self and that is the world around us, which acts like a mirror that constantly reflects back to each one of us what is happening inside us. The next step towards resolving this puzzle is learning as much as you can about projection.

To me, awareness is the key for unlocking all the mysteries of life, including those of our own and everybody else’s inner Universe. Through understanding ourselves we learn to love and appreciate ourselves; through understanding others we do the same for them. And that represents an important evolutionary step forward for every soul, because it means that we are grounding our spirituality.

It is for good reason that the Jesus legend tells us in St. John 13:34: ‘A new commandment I give you: that you love one another; just as I have loved you, that you also love one another.’ He said it because all the laws of the Universe are based on love, for that is its nature. Love does not judge anyone; it lets the other one be and get on with the lessons they have come to learn. Love would not dream of interfering, but it does lend a helping hand whenever someone asks for it. Our Creator loves each one of us this way and we are all in this life to build the ability to love Divinely into our character make-up; it is the very reason why we are all in this life together. That’s why my advice is: observe but resist the temptation of judging anyone. We cannot know another’s Karma and the special lessons they have come to learn in their present lifetime and are now struggling with.

The first requisite for making the progress that is potentially possible for each one of us is a greater understanding of our present existence and the life-forces operating behind it. For finding it, in my view, there could be no finer tool than astrology. All my writings, and especially the Astro Files, were created for this specific purpose and this is where they really come into their own. It needs bearing in mind that everybody has every sign of the zodiac somewhere in their birthcharts, and that each sign can be used to teach us something. Those who study every single one of my interpretations of the Sun signs, not merely their own, in my view stand to gain most in self-knowledge and awareness.

From very small beginnings the files have grown over many years into their present format. Maintaining and updating them, as well as all my other writings, as ever more insights are flowing into my consciousness, is an ongoing labour of love and a great joy to me. It is my contribution towards creating a better and more peaceful world for us all to share. My interpretations of the Sun signs are taking a closer look at the difficulties and obstacles the human soul constantly encounters on its evolutionary pathway through each subsequent lifetime. More tolerance and love can to my mind only come into our world through an improved understanding of our own and everybody else’s nature. This brings to the human soul an appreciation that everyone’s struggle in the course of learning our earthly lessons is a valuable and a valid one.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : July 28th, 2018 at 07:21.
Old July 28th, 2018, 07:22

Let There Be Lights In The Firmament

I believe it is possible to create better relationships, with ourselves and others, by familiarising ourselves with the positive and negative characteristics of the signs of the zodiac. For this purpose I recommend the reading of all my interpretations of the Sun signs. However, before doing this, let’s reach a bit deeper into astrology’s historical background. The zodiac is like a giant clock in the sky. But why should it be there in the first place, and why should there be such a thing as astrology? The Bible sheds some light on this in Genesis 1:14: ‘Then God said: ‘Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven: to separate the day from the night; to let them be for signs; and for seasons, and for days and years.’ And from the Koran Surah Yunus Verse 101 comes the following wisdom: ‘Say (O Muhammad): Behold what is in the Heaven and the Earth! But revelations and warnings avail not folk who will not perceive.’

To me, those words from the Bible and the Koran are sufficient evidence that it has been known that – at least since that particular part of the sacred texts of both religions were written – it was the great wisdom and love of our Father/Mother Creator, who wrote signs into the heavens for a specific purpose. In past ages astrology seems to have been used mostly for fortune telling, a pastime that is still very popular today. The infinite wisdom of the Divine must have known all along that in the fullness of time our Highest or God Self, in the role of our inner teacher and comforter, would show us how develop astrology into a finely honed instrument. It could then be used to guide God’s children of the Earth back home into their true nature and into the oneness with their true parents.

This, as well as finding genuine and lasting happiness, is every soul’s birthright; that’s why each in their own sweet way is constantly pursuing this state. This is good and right but in my view it cannot be found on the Earth plane. Here it can only come from the awareness of our true nature and the acceptance that whatever lessons still need to come our way invariably serve our highest good and our greatest joy. This enables us to rest securely in the knowledge that even if great sorrow and pain have to be endured by us we are learning something and our understanding and wisdom are growing. That is the only manner in which the human soul can find its way back home into the greatest happiness of all, the everlasting state of being fully at one again with God and all life.

Astrology is but one branch on the mighty tree of knowledge and wisdom. I believe that when our world was created, the Divine science was included in its grand design so that in some distant future it could be used by God’s children of the Earth as a tool for finding a greater understanding of many things and especially of themselves. Our Creator’s foresight and wisdom decreed that when our race had spiritually matured sufficiently, one by one every soul would be drawn back home into the awareness of its true nature.
The God or Highest Self in every soul has been waiting for a very long time to come fully awake and take up its role as inner teacher and act as the long promised comforter. That indeed is happening at present and every one of God’s children of the Earth is welcome to discover for itself that astrology is a very special branch on the tree of knowledge. Every aspect of it contains deep hidden esoteric meanings that grow in significance the more the spiritual development of each soul advances.

All along God and the Angels knew that the time would come on the Earth plane when ever more souls would be ready to be initiated into the mysteries of the art of reading and interpreting the signs they so clearly wrote into the heavens. They knew it would take a long time before humankind would be able to recognise that the lights in the sky above them are meant to be used as a valuable lifehelp and tool for self-knowledge and awareness. And that’s precisely the evolutionary phase many souls are reaching, now.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old July 29th, 2018, 07:19

Do Not Blame The Numbers Or The Stars

Whenever something goes wrong in our lives, it is all too easy to blame someone else for what is happening. If nobody can be found, God or the Universe – for as long as one still fails to understand their true nature – will do. Some go as far as accusing the numbers, in the case of numerology, or the peacefully and serenely moving planets, astrology, in the sky above them for the events in their lives. They may even hold them responsible for their negative character traits, when nothing could be further from the truth. As much as many people appear to dislike the idea, we alone are responsible for the way we are and behave.

Neither the numbers nor the stars MAKE us the way we are. The planets are never the reason for earthly events. Yet, in some mysterious way any kind of happening is caused by humankind’s behaviour patterns and the karmic debts each one of us is bringing into every new lifetime. The way we behave is quite decidedly not the result of the positioning of the planets and the aspects they form to each other in our birthcharts. The birthchart is a blueprint of a moment in space and time, which reveals what we were at the moment of our birth. Every bit of the characteristics we developed in previous lifetimes we are bringing with us into our next one, so they can be worked on some more and – hopefully – improved.

Therefore, when things seem to go wrong in anyone’s life, including our own, it is not because of a certain alignment of the stars in the Heavens, but because the energies are right for life to try and teach us a specific kind of lesson. We ourselves agreed to take part in it, a long before entering our present lifetime. Blaming others is invariably an attempt at trying to find an escape route. Alas, no spiritual progress is possible for as long as we cling to this approach to life and our place within it. Until we let go of this belief, we shall remain firmly stuck on the evolutionary spiral. Our lives can only change for the better when we finally accept the responsibility for everything that is in them.

The planets, God, the Universe, mother and father, grandmother and grandfather, aunts and uncles as well as all other kinds of relatives are most certainly not responsible for any of our character traces. This is especially true for the less pleasant or downright unsavoury ones. Every single one of them is our responsibility. We brought them with us into this lifetime in the hope that this time round we would wake up to our true nature. At long last we would then roll up our sleeves, metaphorically speaking, and get to work on improving our earthly personality, so that one fine day even the lowest aspects of our nature will finally have been overcome.

The only reason why the people around us are displaying some of our characteristics, good and bad alike, is that our energies and lifepath are compatible with theirs. This is necessary because it enables all of us to act not only as pupils and teachers to each other, but also as mirrors. We have reincarnated as a group so that we may learn and grow together in this particular set of circumstances, parents and family line. Becoming aware of these things puts the onus on us as an individual to do our best to change our deeply ingrained behaviour patterns, so that in this process our weaknesses are converted into strengths. Our good example can show others the way and assist them with doing this kind of work on themselves.

I believe that the root of all human problems can be found in everybody’s prejudices, false beliefs and perceptions. They were created in previous lifetimes through misunderstandings and misinterpretations of our own and other people’s motivations. I believe that the difficulties most people are encountering, to this day have their origin in nothing more mysterious than not knowing who and what we truly are and the reason for our being in earthly life. For as long as this is the case, it is impossible to recognise the role we are all meant to play in each other’s lives.

The result of this ignorance is that when something goes wrong in our lives, finding scapegoats is a great deal easier than accepting the accountability for ourselves and the way we conduct our lives. This changes profoundly as soon as we awaken to our true nature and realise the responsibilities every human being on the Earth plane has. Blaming anyone for our own shortcoming and errors is then no longer an option for us.

This kind of knowledge would have been too much of a burden for us to carry in earlier lifetimes. But those of us who are now reaching their spiritual adulthood are ready to deal with some initially rather unpalatable truths, like:

• We are responsible for ourselves, for our character, the way we are and behave.
• The planets do not make us the way we are, they merely reflect what is inside us and have brought with us from previous lifetimes.
• For every thought, word and action we are accountable towards the Highest forces of Creation.
• Every action causes a re-action.
• We have freedom of choice, and every choice we make has consequences. Not choosing also represents a choice.
• A responsibility and a duty is attached to every right we have been given.

For as long as we remain unaware of how the processes of life work, as parents we stand before our children: with delight and pride if they are doing well, unhappily and with dismay if they are not. Our ego may swell mightily at the thought of having produced such a wonderful offspring or we could be deeply ashamed, as the case may be.

Yet, when the loving union of two wise ones has been blessed with a particularly gifted child, they realise what a great honour it is that a youngster of this calibre has been placed into their care. Humbly they stand before the child and its talents, doing all they can to help these gifts to develop some more. They carefully refrain from claiming them as the child’s inheritance from its earthly parents. Aware that giving birth to a child is the highest expression of creativity, whilst kneeling in awe and wonder before the miracle of life they do not overlook who has done the creating – through them.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : August 1st, 2018 at 07:06.
Old August 1st, 2018, 07:07

The Behaviour Of Cancerous Cells

Bearing in mind the creative power of thinking, wise ones make a special effort at sending nothing but good and positive, kind and loving thoughts to anyone. They are doing this because they know that our thinking influences our actions in quite a natural and spontaneous way and it does the same to the physical matter that surrounds us everywhere on the earthly plane. Good and positive thinking quickens its very cells and atoms, and the consistency of matter gradually changes into an ever finer, more delicate and ethereal one. The more of us make an effort to follow these guidelines, with the passing of time our whole planet will become ever more beautiful to look at and pleasant to live upon.

How can this be applied to the behaviour of cancerous cells and why are they acting in this manner in the first place? What are they reacting to? Only that which is afraid has any need to defend itself. It then becomes aggressive and may even attack others first in the hope of avoiding being assaulted by them. This is true on all levels of life, including the cell structure of our physical bodies. With that in mind, we return to the ‘misbehaving’ cells mentioned in the previous chapter. Why are they behaving in this way? Are they really misbehaving or could it be that they are simply sending an emergency signal through which our soul tries to attract the attention of our earthly self that something in our life is seriously amiss and calling for our attention.

The cells have every right to react the way they are doing because our carrying on reveals that we are failing to show any love for the gift of life that has been bestowed upon us by the Highest. If we did love and respect ourselves as well as our life, we would only be thinking and acting in loving ways and do what genuinely is good for us. The law of the Universe is love and from this material every aspect of our being has been created, mind and body, spirit and soul. Anything and anyone who truly loves would never dream of harming the object of their affections. True love only wants the best for the other one, even if it means stepping back from something that we also like and want, but freely and willingly go without so that the wish or wishes of the loved one can be fulfilled.

This is another principle that applies to the cells of our physical bodies as much as it does to the souls that dwell within them and it is also true for the families, groups, countries and nations these souls belong to. Whenever cells turn cancerous, it’s the soul’s way of requesting that the outer self should go within and take a look at where adjustments in its life’s structure are necessary. Each time our physical body comes down with any kind of illness, it’s a signal from our inner self. The best way of getting to the bottom of what might have gone wrong is by looking within instead of without and making time available for a healing journey. The first step we do in this direction shows our soul that we are willing to listen to its calling. If, however, we continue to ignore its needs, in the end our soul has no choice but to scream ever louder and cancer may eventually by the result of our disregard.

We are told that with the help and will of God and the Angels all things are possible, crooked corners be made straight, mountains moved and all conditions healed. Each time one of us ventures forth in search of healing for any kind of condition, we are entering the healing/healer’s pathway and that is our very own opportunity for finding out whether that promise can come true for us and our condition or whether they are but empty words.

Wise ones are aware that we are all in this life to find healing and through this evolve into healers and lightbringers, each in their own right. That’s why, at the slightest indication of physical discomfort of any kind, instead of reaching for chemicals and pills, they go an inner journey to find out how they can contribute to the healing process. The deeper we move into the Aquarian Age, the more we and our world are going to find true and lasting cures for every illness that is known in our world.

The essence of a White Eagle teaching from the Lodge’s calendar April 2013 confirms this: ‘Some time in the future the scientists of your world will discover that the Divine healing rays are very real. The more all of you work with them, the more their power increases. There will come a time when all healing in earthly life will be done this way, even in the case of accidents. Every one of the methods that are used in your world to this day will be replaced by the beautiful Angelic spiritual healing.’

These energies are God’s white magic and tapping free of charge into them is every soul’s birthright. Wise ones ask their inner guidance to show them how to use them energies wisely. This learning process gradually aligns our own energies to those of the source of our being, the spirit of the Universal Christ, light of all lights. With the passing of time its blessing and healing power will become everyone’s single most precious inner resource. At all times, it is ready and waiting to flow into and through all who freely and willingly connect with it and humbly follow the directions of their inner guidance how to send the healing energies to wherever they are needed.

For anyone who requires healing for mind, body, spirit and soul, the most urgent requirement is to stop looking towards others to do this work for them. Nobody can heal us except we ourselves, though not on our own. God and the Angels are waiting to be called upon to assist us and to show us that with their help all things really are possible and that any kind of condition can be healed, within the limitations and boundaries of the sufferer’s Karma.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 1st, 2018, 08:07

White Eagle On The Power Of Thought

The following is the essence of a quote from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in the White Eagle calendar September 2011: ‘Thought is exceedingly powerful. All life is the result of thought. As you think, so you become and the way you think is constantly creating your life and your surroundings. And thinking peaceful thoughts is the secret of all human happiness.’

The essence of another teaching comes from ‘The Star Of The North’ January 2015: ‘Once a successful businessman arrived in the spirit world and when he was shown his new home, he was astonished to find that quite a large part of it was unfinished. The ministering Angel accompanying him said: ‘Do you notice that your home is incomplete?’ ‘Yes,’ replied the man, ‘I am very disappointed to find it that way.’ ‘The Angel responded with: ‘It reflect the spiritual aspect of your nature, which is easily neglected whilst running a business. Go forth into another lifetime, as soon as the opportunities is offered to you and choose an occupation where you can attend sufficiently to this part of your being. Do your best to put the finishing touches to its structure, as that is the background of your earthly activities. Take your chances and see what happens when you come back to us at the end of that lifetime.’ The man thanked the Angel for the advice and followed it. Upon his next return to the spirit world he was delighted to find that this time a beautifully completed home awaited him.’

‘This tale describes in a simply way how the life forces work and that thought has infinite creative power. Imagination and thoughts combined can create anything in your world and ours. As a result, humankind through its habitual thinking patterns has always constantly been shaping the circumstances of its life. Those who do not believe us, will in due course find out for themselves that what we are saying is true and that as you think, you and your surroundings inevitably become. The conditions and the environment you are presently in were created by your own thoughts and that applies to each one of you as much as to the whole of your race and world. The power of thought has created you and your world.

‘Can you see how great and important the power of thought is? Knowing this lays into everyone’s own hands the power of doing their share of creating a more peaceful world, by nothing more spectacular than changing your thinking patterns. The power of thought cannot be over-emphasised. Most human beings believe that thinking is a very private pastime. They could not be more wrong. Your thoughts express themselves not only in your face, but also in the wellbeing of your body. They can even be recognised in your clothing, homes and businesses, in the way you walk and write and also in your aura. To us, your observers in the spirit world, your thoughts can be read as if you were shouting them from the rooftops.

‘Never forget that thought can heal and create good health, but it can also inflict pain and be the cause of diseases, as well as disrupting and destroying human mental and soul life. Thought can do anything in your world and others. Thoughts of anger, fear and hate are the root of all warmongering, violence and suffering in your world. Yet, it is just as good at bringing forth beauty, harmony and peace, feelings of kinship and everything else humankind longs for. The scientists of your world are only on the outermost fringe of comprehending the power of thought.

‘We, your guides in the world of light, work with the positive and creative power of thought wherever possible. When giving advice, we make it a rule that it should always be constructive and seeing nothing but good, even though some people in your world may call this being foolishly optimistic. Your thoughts are helping your world to enlightenment. In days gone by, people gathered in temples and projected the light of the Christ Spirit to assist the evolution of Earth life. With many of you this is already happening again. May the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, bless each one of you.’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 9th, 2018, 07:35

Healing Miracles

These are the days of miracle and wonder because for quite some time a healing miracle of truly gigantic and Cosmic proportions has been unfolding in our world and that is the rebirth of humankind into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and its own. The closer we work together with God and the Angels, the easier it will be for them to work the many miracles and wonders that are necessary for the completion of this enterprise. To paraphrase the message the Universal Christ brought us through St. John 14:11-12:

‘Believe in the Divine Trinity of the Great Father/Mother of all life and Me, their only born Son/Daughter. We are one and everything in the whole of Creation is our work. Truly, truly I say to you: those who know that this is the truth shall do the same works as we are doing, or rather they will be done through them. And even greater than these things each one of you in the fullness of time will do, because you are part of us and we are part of you. All of you are expected to make their contribution to this the grandest spectacle of all times and whatever any one of you asks in our name from a sincere and loving heart, it shall be done.’

Being aware of this promise, wise ones, whenever they feel their soul crying out to them through some kind of physical ailment, reach out for the helping hands of their Highest or God Self and the Angels. All of us can send spiritual healing to anyone anywhere in our world, but it stands to reason that it finds its way to us much easier when it has been asked for. If someone is too ill to do this, it can be done by someone else on their behalf. Yet, the effects of the Universal healing energies are even more powerful when they are invited in and made welcome. Knowing about these things is empowering beyond measure. Taking charge of ourselves and our destiny enables us to make conscious decisions like not wishing to be a helpless victim of conventional medicine and of life in general.

What a lot of wisdom there is in so many of our old sayings! It’s amazing how much guidance can be found in them. One of my favourites is ‘God helps those who help themselves.’ That’s so very true! The law of the Universe provides that assistance can only come to those who are ready to do the first step by asking for assistance with their healing process. To the wise ones in the background of life it signals that at long last we are willing to get to work on resolving the outstanding issues that are the underlying cause of our physical body’s complaint. That’s the most vital part of any healing experience. Nothing can heal on the outer level of live that has not first been healed within.

As everybody’s inner healing abilities are unlimited, whenever you or a loved one become seriously ill, never give up. If you yourself are in need of healing, ask for it, then step back from yourself and trust that it will come. Should you be trying to help someone else, if at all possible, tell them what you have in mind and point out that it would increase the power of the healing energies if they themselves asked for them and invited them in. Besides, investigate as many natural healing methods as possible and try those that appeal to you.

To my mind, conventional medicine has its place, but it should only be used as a temporary walking stick, which one small step after another can be discarded when the healing process takes over and we slowly recover. And whatever learning we gather along the way, any fresh insights into our illness and the wisdom gained from it is later meant to be shared with those who are still affected by it.

Miracles are happening at all times, but whether our physical condition is going to be healed in our present lifetime depends on the Karma we have brought with us into our present lifetime. If an illness is meant to teach us some particularly valuable lessons, then it represents a cross that cannot be taken from us until our lessons have been learned and through it our Karma redeemed. It happens many times that, when healing has been asked for, it does take place in the patient’s spirit and soul, without manifesting itself in their physical body. If that is the case with one of your loved ones, rest assured that healing is coming to them, even though there are no outer signs of improvement. Trust the wise and just outcome of everything and give them all the loving support you are capable of, but try not to clutch them to you too much.

Not giving up hope does not mean that we should cling onto anyone like grim death. Knowing from first hand experience that healing does take place each time it has been asked for, wise ones place their request and then leave the matter into the hands of God and the Angels. Each time the moment has come for a loved one to leave their physical body behind, knowing that through their suffering they have balanced their spiritual bankbook, we can let them go in peace. Never forget that even if someone is on the threshold of death, healing will be received and do its work by easing their soul’s passage into the world of spirit.

The moment of departure eventually comes for each one of us, be it at age five days or a hundred years. In spite of anyone’s attempts at prolonging the span of their earthly existence, as soon as the purpose of our present lifetime has been fulfilled, our release comes and the Angel of death takes us home. The more one grasps that truly there is no death, the more it becomes possible to peacefully and easily let go when the moment of departure for anyone, including our own, has finally come. At all times, not merely in moments of saying goodbye, it’s comforting to know that love is eternal and that the world of light is an integral part of our world. The love we have for each other cannot be taken from us by any power between Heaven and Earth. It can only die if we allow it to.

All of life is flowingness
And in this flowing
There is meaning and law.
I trust God’s great plan of life
And my own within it.
Therefore:
I cannot lose what is my own and
I need not seek what is my own,
For what belongs to me will come and
Whatever goes does not belong to me.

Only what I am has power
And everything that’s rightfully mine