The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Religion and spirituality
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old July 23rd, 2018, 11:29

There Is No Judgement Day

Nothing in the whole of Creation happens perchance or is a coincidence, even though on the Earth plane it often seems that way. Every experience that comes our way serves the wise higher purpose of teaching us something. If it is not immediately clear what that might be, it’s up to us to go within and ask our Highest Self, the wise one within, to help us find the answer. And the more familiar we become with the spiritual background of life, the clearer we can see for ourselves that in truth there is no such thing as a judgement day in the traditional sense.

The Great Father/Mother of all life created each one of us in His/Her image and perfect. A perfect, whole or holy human being means someone who has successfully integrated the higher and lower aspects of their nature, and they are now working peacefully and harmoniously together for the highest good of all. The archetype of a perfect human being for each one of us exists in the heartmind of God and we all carry within the core of our own being, though for a long time only in seed form, every one of the characteristics and powers of our Divine parents. Bringing them forth from within is the final aim of every human being, until we have become their mirror image.

As can be seen from that, each one of us in truth is a young God in the making. More about this theme later. Learning the wise use of our Divine characteristics by applying them to everything that comes our way is the purpose of our earthly education. When we do our best to alleviate the suffering of everything that exists on our planet, we are bringing a small part of God’s kingdom onto the Earth. As we grow in wisdom and understanding, we evolve and Mother Earth is moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life with us. The more of us walk this pathway, pursuing the interest of the whole instead of their own, slowly but surely our world turns into a better place for all. And that’s the only way the Divine qualities can be developed to their highest potential and into the wholeness that is in our true parents.

Each one of us is a special and unique being *, who is loved totally and unconditionally by our Creator. S/He accepts us the way we are at any given moment of our evolutionary journey through experiencing the various levels of life. No-one ever sits in judgement over us. At the end of each lifetime we return to the world of spirit, where we recover from the stresses and strains of our latest earthly adventures. As soon as this has been attended to sufficiently, the time has come for taking stock and assessing the performances of all our lifetimes, not merely the most recent one.

This appraisal is carried out in close co-operation with the wise ones of the spirit world, who are in charge of us, and with the help of the Akashic Records * on the etheric level. That’s where a record exists of every word that was ever spoken, every thought ever thought and every action that was ever taken, not just by you and me but everyone. We are responsible for each one of them and in the world of spirit we are confronted with them when the time for doing so has come. With great clarity we can then see for ourselves where our weaknesses and strengths lie, where we have done well, where we failed and need to do better next time round. These things help us to decide, together with the wise ones, which lessons are most urgently required for our next lifetime.

When the death of our physical body has stripped our earthly possessions and achievements from us and we are once again aware of that which we always have been, namely spirit and soul, the Akashic Records provide us with an unfailing mirror of ourselves. Isn’t it a comforting thought that no-one will ever judge us? And that reminds me of a somewhat unusual gentleman who was recently introduced to me. Dressed and made up into a very attractive lady, he confessed that throughout his life he had wanted to be a woman instead of a man. His lifelong struggle with a conflict of such severity is sure to have brought him a great deal of suffering – and therefore, soul growth.

When he had finished telling me his story, he added: ‘What will God think of me?’ He was visibly relieved when he heard: ‘You need to become aware that you yourself are God and that when you return to the world of spirit, there will be no judgement day at the end of your present lifetime or ever. However, you will be confronted with yourself – you will stand before yourself and look at yourself with utter honesty. God never judges us; no-one does; we ourselves have to do it.’

Therefore, whenever difficult decisions have to be made by you, tune into the world of your feelings and pay attention to the reactions of your inner guide and teacher. Try to imagine yourself before the mirror in the spirit world and see how you would then be judging your chosen course of action. Will you think of it as a good and constructive one or a negative and destructive one? If the latter, what can you learn from it? Because God loves us, all our desires are always fulfilled, so that either way we can learn from the experience and grow. Maybe you need to do what you have in mind to find out whether it is really what you wanted and needed. You may be surprised!

Learning to appreciate the value of peace is the most crucial lesson for humankind at the present time. Those who have already learnt it sufficiently during their present lifetime and/or previous ones will have no problems dedicating every bit of all their resources to act as one of the peacemakers of our world. There is every possibility that under the protection and guidance of God and the Healing Angels, they can become a driving force for establishing the Age of Aquarius * on the Earth and bringing peace to it. To such people applies the Bible’s St. Matthew 5:9: ‘Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.’

However, not only these particular children of God are meant to make their contribution towards bringing peace to our world; the same applies to everybody who is presently taking part in earthly life. Each can make a valuable contribution simply by conducting their lives in a more peaceful manner. And that, dear friends, is the only way that healing can take place and peace eventually come to our world and rule it, for evermore.

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/

Last edited by Aquarius : July 26th, 2018 at 16:09.
Old July 26th, 2018, 16:09

The Candle

‘There is not enough darkness in the whole of our world to put out the light of one candle.’ Robert Alden

Have you ever sat in front of a burning candle and stared into its flame for any length of time? If so, did you become aware of the feelings of warmth and comfort, of wellbeing and somehow being at home that radiate from it? And did you notice how the flame of one single candle can light up a whole room?

A candle can only do all these things by giving of itself and allowing the flame to consume its substance. Reflect upon this in your moments of disenchantment, when sometimes after your daily toiling and possibly fruitless strivings you feel as if you had given away every last bit of your strength. When you are in this state of exhaustion and sometimes begin to wonder about the sense, purpose and meaning of your efforts, the time has come for building more quiet moments of reflection into your daily life and that as soon as possible. Create a space where you can be undisturbed for a while and make yourself as comfortable as you can in it. Light a candle, look into it and then ask yourself: ‘Have I burnt myself out by being a light for others, giving them signs and showing them directions for new and better ways of being? How many candles of support am I giving to those around me, every day and throughout the whole year, trying to ease their load and lighten their pathway and through this maybe of our whole world? How about myself?’

Spiritually, light is knowledge and wisdom, and darkness is ignorance. It is true that when a candle gives of its light and warmth it can only do so until its own substance has been consumed by the flame and nothing is left. It is different for us because, whenever we attune ourselves to the stream of the Universal Christ’s consciousness, the source of all life and inspiration, every bit of light and warmth we give by nurturing others is constantly renewed by It and returned to us. The Christ’s warmth and light will never dry up or leave us, and the more of it we send into our world, the more we receive. The laws of the Universe command this. The Christ Star’s luminescence shines through all who are acting as Its channels on the Earth plane. The power of Its blessing and healing energies are constantly flowing into and through them and from there into our world, to be shared by all its lifeforms.

May the small still flame in all human hearts grow ever stronger, until the entire planet is filled with nothing but love and light, healing and peace. Instead of asking for earth- and mind-shattering enlightenments, let us pray that every single day of the coming year and all future ones will bring us and our world a constant supply of small rays of light that renews our whole race’s hope, faith and trust that the Divine great plan of life is unfolding as it should. And let’s give thanks and praise for the goodness of the life the Great Father/Mother of all life, and their only born Son/Daughter, the Spirit of the Universal Christ, so kindly provides for each one of us, God’s beloved children of the Earth.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : July 31st, 2018 at 08:02.
Old July 31st, 2018, 08:05

Positive Thinking

Part One

The deeper we move into the Aquarian Age, the more we realise the power of thought and the importance of learning to control the thinking processes of our earthly minds. Let’s take a closer look at why this should be so. Aquarius is one of the Air signs; the other two are Gemini and Libra. During lifetimes in one of them the capacities of our human mind develops in a different way in each sign and on another level every time we take part in one of them. Our long evolutionary journey takes us many times round the zodiac through every sign and house.

That’s how we, each through our own experiences and in the course of countless earthly sojourns, become ever more familiar with the characteristics and qualities of every sign, the negative as well as the positive ones. Through this our spirit and soul builds itself an earthly personality who slowly grows in wisdom and understanding of the processes of our existence. At the end of numerous lifetimes of taking part in the school of earthly life we awaken to our true nature, our oneness with God and all life. Eventually we realise that on the inner level none of this was ever lost.

Each new journey round the zodiac takes us onto a somewhat higher level of experiences. Up, up, up the evolutionary spiral of life we move, starting at it lowest point as an earthling who has no idea that there are higher dimensions of life and that they are our true home and that from there we enter into each new lifetime. That’s how each one of us slowly but surely works their way steadily onwards and upwards, until earthly life can no longer teach us anything and we are allowed to begin our explorations of the higher levels of life.

By the way, I do not believe that there is such a thing as a stupid person, because we are all part of the Divine spirit’s intelligence. It’s just that in some of us the mind faculties have not yet been attended to sufficiently. In contrast to this, many are by now aware that thinking is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation; that our thoughts of past lifetimes are responsible for creating the individual and collective reality of our world; and that today’s thinking and behaviour patterns are bringing our future conditions into being. Negative thinking all too easily draws us into a downward spiral of negativity that, with the passing of time, can take us ever deeper into a vortex of darkness and depression, until find it impossible to see something pleasant and good in anyone or anything. That’s why the importance of training our minds to think positively cannot be stressed too much.

Negative thinking is nothing but a bad habit that can and indeed is meant to be changed, and nobody can do this for us except we ourselves. We may have brought such tendencies with us from previous lifetimes into the present one in the hope of changing them. Well, this is our opportunity for doing so, let’s not miss it. Wise ones develop positive thinking into a fine art form. With the help of the spiritual knowledge, which for some time has been coming our way so generously from the highest levels of life, this is not as difficult as it once used to be. The wisdom God and the Angels are providing us with enable us to recognise the good that is hiding behind anything that happens in earthly life.

First of all everything is always trying to teach us something, occasionally it is for us individually and at other times for the whole of humankind. But apart from that, and this point is as vital as the first one especially in case of difficult and traumatic events, we can be sure that they are dealing with the redemption of karmic debts and restoring the balance of spiritual bank accounts. Nothing exists in our world that does not have its roots in either positive or negative Karma we ourselves created in the past, sometimes many lifetimes ago when we walked the Earth as our own forebears. Time and time again we have taken part in it, without having the slightest idea of what we were doing to ourselves and our world. By telling us about this now, the Universal Forces are laying to tools for creating the world of our dreams through the fine art of positive thinking.

Focussing on these aspects, whilst trusting the utter justice of the Divine laws, trains our minds to remain positive in any kind of situation. Changing our thinking patterns in this manner is a life-changing and empowering experience. It puts us in charge of our character make-up and enables us to actively and positively influence the flow not only of our own destiny but that of our whole world. One of the almost immediate effects of positive thinking is that our outlook on life as a whole becomes brighter. This makes us more attractive to those around us. As you can see, it’s well worth every small effort to train our mind. Here are a few tips of how to go about it:

• At the start of each new day remind yourself that you are worthy of love and of all the good things life has to offer. In front of a mirror say to yourself things like: ‘I am a special and unique being of light and I deserve the best.’ ‘I love and I am being loved.’ ‘I am courageous and strong.’ ‘I know I can cope.’ And so on and so forth. Use your creative imagination to make up sentences that feel right for you. Doing this may initially seem silly, but it does work. If you practise believing in yourself in this manner, after a while the accompanying positive feelings begin to rise quite naturally from within.

• However, if you encounter the resistance of your inner child self that cannot accept what you are suggesting – as I frequently do – you might like to try the following. Stand or sit in a meditative frame of mind, hug yourself. Imagine that it is your vulnerable and inner child you are hugging, then try to enter into a dialogue with it. For example, as if gently musing to yourself, say: ‘Do you know that you are a special and unique beloved child of the Universe and that you have a right to be here?’

When I approach my inner child in this way, it seems to be more willing to listen and accept my suggestions. After all, what I am telling my child self is the truth, as I know it now, alas did not when I was a child. Again, be creative and experiment. Feel within what you need right now and set about finding what works for you. If you develop a good method of your own, do not forget to pass it on to others and please also tell me about it.

- To be continued. -

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old July 31st, 2018, 08:05

Positive Thinking

Part Two

• Learn to recognise negative language, yours and that of others. Ban all talk of ‘If only. . .’ or ‘I am so stupid’ or ‘I am fat, ugly and whatever else’. A friend of mine told me how, when she wanted to lose some weight, she observed that when she caught herself thinking: ‘I am fat and ugly’, she automatically reached for something sweet. However, when she said to herself: ‘I am slim and beautiful’, there was no craving for sweet things and she felt taller and enjoyed better posture.

• Cut down on your contacts with negative thinkers. If you live with one, spend as little time as possible with them and look for the company of those who have a more positive approach to life.

• If you cannot avoid meeting people who irritate and annoy you, it helps to make a list of their good points before seeing them. Focussing on them makes meeting these contacts more bearable and in due course may even become enjoyable.

• As much as possible avoid the whingers, whiners and moaners of this world. People who are constantly saying things like: ‘Isn’t it all awful!’ and ‘Look what state our world is in!’ are no longer appropriate company for you. They are in a negative mindset and it’s all too easy to get stuck in it. In your mind present them with a packet of whinger biscuits and then leave them to their own devices. As aspiring healer and lightbringer, you owe it to yourself to seek the company of likeminded folks with a positive outlook on life. With a bit of effort and practice, you will soon be able to see that there is something good in everything and everybody, if you but open your inner eyes and look for it.

• Thank all the people in your life who treated you badly, forgive them and do not forget to thank them. ‘Why on Earth should I do that?’ I hear you ask. Look at them from a different perspective and you will be able to recognise that they have been among your best teachers. Aren’t they the ones who helped you most of all to become the one you are now? Through their behaviour they have shown and still are demonstrating to you the way you do not wish to be. And that makes them into the best teachers the great wisdom of life could ever be sending anyone’s way. Come to think of it, this is a prime example of the art of positive thinking for you.

• The more frequently we remind ourselves of our abilities and ambitions, the more likely we are to reach our goals. Therefore, make lists of them and think about all your achievements and of the good things that are coming your way. When something goes wrong, it is likely that negative feelings rise into our consciousness. This is the way we have been reacting for most of this lifetime, so we cannot help it, but we can choose how we respond to adversity. Take time to feel your anger, disappointment and/or sadness, but then resolve that you wish to learn from the experience. That’s how something good can come out of anything that happens.

• When you are getting up and it’s raining, don’t take one look outside and spoil your day by groaning: ‘What a miserable day!’ Some feel that every drop of rain that falls cleanses and purifies, blesses and heals the Earth. And because thought is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation and we are one with God, if this is what we think it really does happen. Bear this in mind and open your window wide. Take a few deep breaths and savour the purified and cleansed air that’s greeting you. Listen to the rain, enjoy its sound and affirm that with every drop of rain that falls upon the Earth everything in her loving embrace is being cleansed and purified, blessed and healed. If it’s coming down heavily, rejoice and give thanks to the Highest Forces of life for providing for all our needs, including this one. We and our world are in dire need of every bit of the cleansing and healing power of the waters from the Heavens the Universe sends us.

Remember that the power of these Forces are infinitely wiser than you and I are ever likely to be. So, every day make the most of whatever comes your way. Each one of them is a good one because it is a gift from them. Rest safely in the knowledge that there really is a sound and wise reason for everything that happens anywhere in our world and remind yourself that those who look for the good are sure to find it in everything.

• If you can spare the time, get into some weatherproof clothes and footwear. Take an umbrella and go for a walk, ideally where you can be with trees, so you can feel and take part in their enjoyment of the blessing we are receiving from the Heavens. Splash in some puddles, like a small child – your inner child is sure to love this! Listen to the drumming of the rain on your umbrella and know that this is music of a very special kind. Stop every so often, breathe in and out extra deeply and through this consciously take part in Mother Earth’s purifying process.

• When the Sun reappears, notice how everything looks bright, clean and refreshed. Know that this is an outer expression of what is happening inside you and don’t forget to give thanks and praise to Father Sun in the sky and Mother Earth, for they are physical manifestations of our great and loving Mother/Father Creator and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ. With the help of Its light all life is brought into being, nurtured and sustained.

Open your heart wide and breathe in Its golden healing light, so it can flow into you unhindered and directly from the temple of healing in the heart of the Sun beyond the Sun. Feel he love of God flowing from the Sun into and through you into Mother Earth and every one of her kingdoms and how it blesses and heals every lifeform she holds in her loving embrace. And at the end of each day, do not forget to offer thanks and praise to God and the Angels for another day of healing and peace, which with your help it has been for all life.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 4th, 2018, 08:14

Thought Can Do Anything

Part One

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘The Lightbringer – Inner Development and Outward Change’: ‘We cannot too strongly emphasise the power of thought. You believe that thinking is something private and that no-one can read human thoughts, but in truth there is no covering for thoughts. They are heard and seen by those in charge of you in the spirit world and as many of you yet have to learn, thinking has a dynamic power. Your thoughts have the power to either help your world to enlightenment or to hold back its progress.

‘The scientists of your world are only on the outermost fringe of comprehending the power of thought and that it can do anything in your world. But many of you are by now aware that thought can create good health and heal, as well as pain and disease. A great mass of people can seriously be in danger of disrupting and destroying humankind’s mental and physical soul life. Thoughts of anger, fear and hate form the root of all suffering and of wars. At the same time they can also bring forth beauty and harmony, goodwill and siblinghood, and anything else you and your world are longing for. Each one of you carries the power within of focussing only on that which is good, beautiful and right in your world, so that it can become a reality in earthly life. Positive thinking * can help you to do your share of creating ever more of this on the Earth plane.

‘We would like you to know that we need you as much as you need us. And we beg of you who are reading these lines to do your best to counteract the negative and destructive thinking tendencies of your world wherever possible. Best of all this is done by trusting God’s great plan * and the basic goodness of the life that has been given to you. Use every spare moment to focus on the new golden age of plenty * that is approaching quite rapidly. In your imagination see this new world emerging. Based on the Aquarian energies and principles of love, siblinghood and friendship with all lifeforms, its people are helping and supporting each other, refusing to take advantage of, dominate and exploit those around them.

‘Everybody is aware that each one of you is gifted in some unique way and was created for a specific task *. As a result, there will be no need for jealousy and sibling rivalry, but full trust in the wisdom and love of your Creator, the great genius designer * for the whole of Creation. You will be enjoying the warm and loving family relationships you may always have dreamed of in earthly life, but because of the clashing interests of its members this somehow seemed impossible. Supportive instead of exploitative, each giving of their best and thus fulfilling their highest potential, for the benefit of all. That is the kind of existence that is waiting for the whole human family.

‘Never forget that what you think you become and in case you are wondering how your world deteriorated into its present state, we shall try to explain. The Universal law of cause and effect works in human minds and souls the same as everywhere else in the whole of Creation. The effects of this law create the conditions of life and bring to individual souls, as well as groups and whole nations, the lessons they require at any given time. Every thought any one of you sends into the Universe causes a vibration that makes an impression on the higher ethers of life. They are registered there and attract to you waves of corresponding forces that create certain conditions in your life.

‘The corollary of this is that those who are working in good and positive ways, pursuing the path of wise thinking and unselfish service to others, the Universal forces have no problems with bringing you the things you are hoping and praying for. Yet, it is not only a matter of thinking what you want. That is only a small component of the picture. The most important part is wishing to work with God and the Angels to create peace and harmony, beauty and good health, wholeness, i.e. holiness and happiness, not only for yourself but for the whole of your world. If this is your only motif, you are at one with God’s creative love and that provides your thoughts and prayers with power and life.

- To be continued. -

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 4th, 2018, 08:15

Thought Can Do Anything

Part Two

‘The Universe has a positive and a negative thought stream. You are dynamic and magnetic beings and like attracts like. The vibration of each thought you send out decides which stream it is drawn into. Thoughts of a similar nature group together, which constantly increases their strength, and that’s how in the end they return to their senders. The law of attraction ensures that any good, uplifting and constructive thoughts that go forth from earthly life they align themselves to other great thought streams that are positive and good and part of the God’s Great White Light. Thoughts of anger, hatred and cruelty swell the streams of darkness and negative thinking.

‘Have you any idea how much cruelty and suffering in your world is created by thoughtlessness? This is balanced by thoughtfulness that aims to bring nothing but love and joy, hope and courage into your world. Every single thought of this nature feeds into the great stream of White Light. God’s evolutionary plan for the human race’s development decreed that this stream’s growth should be essential for humankind’s progress on the evolutionary spiral of life. When a certain point had been reached there would be steadily increasing numbers of those who have matured sufficiently and are ready to add the creative power of their thoughts to the strength of the White Light. That’s exactly what has been happening for some time by now and you have every reason to trust God’s plans for you and your world and the goodness of the life that has been given to you.

‘This is what we in our world have always been on with those on your side of the veil of consciousness. And that’s why we said earlier that we need you as much as you need us. So from now on, whenever destructive thoughts comes into your mind, do yourself the favour of uplifting and transmuting them into positive and constructive ones. The accumulation of destructive thoughts in the whole of humankind’s mental body, with the passing of time, has created ideas for ever more destructive weapons and effective ways of destroying and killing each other. This is how on one side God’s creative power is used for good while an array of dark and destructive thoughts is the opposite end of this spectrum. The latter find their way into the minds of strong intellects who have the ability to think of ever more advanced methods of destruction and ways of stimulating and calling upon the destructive urges of the lower nature of young and inexperienced souls.

‘We, your friends and helpers in the world of light, all along have been working exceedingly hard to bring harmony and balance to human life. And each one of you can do their share of supporting our efforts by disciplining yourself and focussing your attention on that which is good and right, beautiful and harmonious in your world. This steadily increases the creative power of your good thoughts, for they are God-thoughts. This kind of thinking creates perfect form and the more you strive to apply to everything you encounter, the more easily your whole world evolves into a more beautiful and peaceful place.

‘We appreciate that it is not always possible to turn your thoughts away from wars, terrorism and all other unpleasant things that to this day are happening in your world. But when you quietly say to yourself: ‘This too rests safely in the hands of God and the Angels,’ and then concentrate on the good outcome of such events, you are making a valuable contribution towards bringing it about. Should someone ask you: ‘How can you do this when there are so many disagreeable conditions to contend with in earthly life?’, help them to find a better understanding of the spiritual background of life and how the Universal laws have always been at work throughout the whole of Creation, including your world.

‘Sow the odd seed here and there and then do your best to practise self-control and uplift and transmute negative and destructive thoughts into positive and constructive ones. We hear you say you cannot help your thoughts rushing in, that they come before you realise it and how disturbing and distracting this is. By constantly working on it, you will eventually learn to control the flow of your thoughts. Naturally, it is not going to happen instantly by telling yourself: ‘From now on I will have no more unwanted thoughts.’ It’s not as easy as that, the whole process could take a long time. You may have to continue working with it for several lifetimes before you gain the necessary poise of spirit that can only be found by the earthly mind fully surrendering itself to the Divine spirit of your own Christ nature.’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 9th, 2018, 09:24

Questions And Answers

‚Forsche jetzt nicht nach den Antworten, die dir nicht gegeben werden können weil du sie nicht leben kannst. Und es handelt sich darum, alles zu leben. Lebe jetzt die Fragen, vielleicht lebst du dann allmählich eines fernen Tages in die Antwort hinein.’ Rainer Maria Rilke

When you are working your way through difficult and traumatic events, you may sometimes be asking yourself: ‘Why should this be happening to me, out of all people?’ Well, be patient towards everything that comes your way and the unanswered questions about it that may be troubling your heart and soul. Whenever any kind of query arises about your pathway through life, accept each one and deal with them the way you would with a room whose door is locked and books that were written in a language you do not understand.

Ask your question, but if the answer does not come to you immediately, let things be and trust that at the right moment your inner teacher, the wise one or living God within, will let you know intuitively. It’s just that sometimes if answers were given to you straight away, you would not yet be able to grasp what the events are trying to teach you. In that case you could not integrate the resulting learning into your life, so it can benefit you, as it is meant to do. The main point about humankind’s earthly existence is that everything has to be experienced by each one of us ourselves. Therefore, just live with your questions and trust that at some point in the future, when you are good and ready for it, the answers are sure to come to you.

Recommended Reading:
‘Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?’

Recommended Viewing:
‘Everything Happens For A Reason’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 14th, 2018, 10:52

The Age Of Friendship And Peace

The Age of Aquarius is the age of friendship and siblinghood with all life and lifeforms. There is a growing awareness for the need of reaching out to each other in friendship and peace to all God’s children of the Earth and for healing every one of our relationships. We are all here to improve ours and make them work, until our whole race recognises the benefits of co-operating and co-existing in peace and harmony with each other. First of all we need to apply this to our most difficult relationships, the ones with ourselves and God. The Universe has provided us with a finely tuned instrument that can help us reach this goal and that is astrology.

The age we have left behind was the Age of Pisces. Co-ruled by the vast and gaseous giants Jupiter and Neptune, not surprisingly it has been an age of deceiving ourselves and each other, and of lying and cheating. The Age of Pisces was a time of blind faith, gullibility and slavery of all kinds, especially in the spiritual aspects of life. The religions of the Piscean Age have largely consisted of spiritual slavery. The purpose behind this has been to teach us and our world the value of freedom, honesty and truth, the gifts that in due course would be ours in the Aquarian Age.

The lack of these qualities has prepared us for their coming in the new age, which for some time by now has been bringing them to us in rich measure. Through the knowledge we are gaining many of us are already enjoying the freedom of loving and following that which the inner guidance of our own heart tells us is true. The kind of faith that is found through this is much more than a mere believing. It is an inner knowingness and there is no substitute for that. It means that we no longer need to believe anything just because someone somewhere assures us that it is true, when in fact it may not be anything of the kind.

There is no doubt in my mind that we and our world have much to look forward to. The main purpose of our race’s existence in physicality from the beginning of our presence on this planet has been to assist Mother Earth with her own evolution and spiritual development. There are some planets in our solar system that have already become so highly evolved that they can no longer be seen with earthly eyes, not even with the most powerful telescopes we have thus far developed. These planets are bright and beautiful stars that have already grown into places of light.

Although to this day the Earth spiritually is still a very dark environment, for quite some time the work on speeding up her vibrations has been in progressing ever more rapidly. But with each one of us who re-awakens into the consciousness of their true nature, the situation improves, for when one of us is evolving, our planet is evolving with us. When we are healing, our planet does the same. Every small effort anyone makes is a valuable contribution. And that is why everyone’s destiny is to eventually turn into one of Mother Earth’s healers and lightbringers, a seeker of wisdom and truth in their own right. Hand in hand with God and the Angels in this way our whole planet is gradually being transformed in one of healing, peace and light.

But, for wise evolutionary reasons up to now the Earth has to remain a training ground for young and inexperienced souls, who are in need of familiarising themselves with the lower and lowest aspects of their nature. They are busily accumulating their first credits and debits in the spiritual bankbook of their lives, just the same as you and I once did many lifetimes ago. I believe that the most deeply upsetting events of our world are demonstrations of what we, the older souls, once were capable of when we were at the stage of our earthly education, which our younger siblings in the human family are presently taking part in.

It makes me shudder to think of times like the inquisition and the witch-hunts. It is highly likely that we older souls were there and took part in the nightmarish experiences of those days, sometimes at the giving end and on other occasions on the receiving one. Read more about what will happen to the young souls in some of their coming lifetimes in ‘Separating The Sheep From The Goats’ here or by following the link at the end of this chapter.

The Christ characteristics are brought forth and practised each time someone acts with truth, honesty and integrity. This means they are making an effort to think and behave in Christ-like ways and conduct a Christly life. When we thus follow the inner guidance of our Highest or Christ Self and become ever more at one with it, by seeking to act in accordance with Its will rather than listening to the desires of our small earthly self, slowly but surely we are growing into a Christed one in our own right. This means we are making a valuable contribution to transforming our planet into the new and brighter world of light and peace of our dreams, and helping it to become a reality on the Earth plane.

The small six-pointed star I have been using throughout all my work for a very long time, represents a miniature version of the Christ Star, the Highest Star and the brightest light in the whole of Creation. This star is a symbol of the process of healing and integration. The upper and lower triangles that form the Star represent the higher Christ aspects of our own nature and its lower counterpart, our earthly self, as they merge into one. The highest potential of all human souls is to reach the evolutionary point when these two parts are working together so harmoniously and smoothly that they have quite naturally grown into one perfect being, whole, healed and holy, a brightly shining Star in its own right, a Christed one.

Any Divine inspiration received on our road to this destination is never intended to be used for selfish purposes. To test and try the seriousness of our intentions the spiritual pathway for a very long time is plastered with the temptations of our lower earthly nature, who initially is only interested in seeking enrichment and aggrandisement of the self. The devil is a metaphor for this part of our nature in its original and unrestrained manifestations. Only when we have safely overcome and left this aspect behind does the Highest find us worthy to be chosen as Its channel through which Its wisdom and light can flow into the consciousness of us and our world, to help it grow and expand. Those who use the knowledge thus gained in their daily thoughts and actions radiate the light of the spirit into their environment and from there into the whole human race.

As lightbringers and healers we enter ever deeper into the stream of God-consciousness. Eventually we reach the evolutionary point when our only remaining motivation is to focus our whole being on serving the demands of the highest levels of life by following the guidance of our Christ nature, the living God within. As a true son/daughter of God, we aim to give of our best at all times and unselfishly co-operate with God and the Angels to convey their healing to the minds, bodies and souls of anyone who is in need of it. We also act as channels of light for the blessings of the Divine for the support and comfort of those who are still trapped in the darkness of their ignorance of not knowing who they are, where they have come from and where one day they will be going to.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 15th, 2018, 09:16

Gratitude For Life

A Practice For The Aquarian Age

• Spend five minutes at the beginning of each day to give thanks and praise to your Creator for the gift of your life, the new day, the light, love and warmth of the Sun that even in winter keeps our world from turning into a frozen wasteland. Continue by giving thanks for the air you breathe and all the things that are in your life, especially the people who are accompanying your on your pathway through life. Keep counting your blessings and be grateful for them.

• Then take a moment to remind yourself that deep down on the inner level of life we are all one and that everybody wants the same and that is to be happy, to love and to be loved.

• Now spend a few more minutes by deeply breathing in God’s love and breathing out God’s peace. Affirm to yourself that this is what you are doing. Become aware of your own uniqueness and your very special pathway. Send loving thoughts to the Great Father/Mother of all life, who created you and to the Angels for bringing you into this life and for keeping you safe at all times.

• Direct your loving thoughts to those around you. Give thanks for your own life and theirs, for our planet and everything it holds in its loving embrace. Whenever you think of people with whom you have a difficult relationship, make a special effort to send them your unconditional love and let it flow from your heart.

• During the day, extend this love to everyone you meet. Bearing in mind that each one of us is a child of God who carries a tiny spark of the Divine in their heart, will help you to be kind to everybody and especially to those you downright dislike.

• Practise this no matter what happens or what anyone does or says to you. Do it in your mind and without spoken words. This makes it particularly effective, and feel the love and appreciation your thoughts are expressing. As love is humankind’s true nature, origin and destiny, moments like these move you into close contact with God.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : August 20th, 2018 at 14:42.
Old August 20th, 2018, 14:43

God, Speak To Me

A little child whispered: ‘God, speak to me.’ And a meadowlark sang. But the child did not understand that this was the voice of God, so it spoke louder: ‘God, speak to me!’ A bolt of lightning struck down from the sky and thunder rolled through the valley. But the child still did not understand, so it looked around and shouted: ‘God, let me see you.’

A star shone brightly, but the child did not notice. In desperation it shouted: ‘God, show me a miracle!’ A new life was born, but the child could not recognise that this was another one of God’s responses, so it knelt on the Earth and prayed: ‘Touch me God, please let me know you are here and with me! Give me just one sign!’ In response God sent a butterfly that came to sit upon the child’s shoulder. Disappointedly, the child brushed it away and walked off, muttering to itself: ‘I knew it! There is no God.’

It’s worth our while to pay attention to what is happening around us and take time to watch and listen, because that which we are seeking is frequently meant to be found just where we are. The trouble is that in many cases we are too blind to perceive it. Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, please grant ever more of us the gift of the inner vision to perceive the many blessings that are all around us, even though at times they may be presenting themselves in a different manner from what we had hoped for.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

Aquarius
And the Astro Files