The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Loss of a loved one > Loss of a child
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old June 6th, 2010, 14:52

Default Traumatic experiences

Dear forum-readers,

We would like to invite you to take part in an online survey. The aim of this survey is to examine how people experience social situations and interpersonal relationships. We are particularly interested in finding out how the experience of social situations is related to traumatic or distressing experiences people have had in their lives. We hope that the results of this study will help us improve treatment for people who find it difficult to deal with traumatic experiences.

If you would like to participate and/or for more information, please follow this link:
http://www.unipark.de/uc/UniAmsterdam

This survey is primarily directed at people who have experienced one or more traumatic events in their life, regardless whether they still feel troubled or not. However, we also invite people who have never had a traumatic experience to participate as their information will also be very valuable for us.

This survey contains several questionnaires. All your data will be treated as strictly confidential. You will not be asked to provide information that could be used to identify you. Moreover, you can leave the survey at any point without giving reasons. Note, however, that we can use your answers for my research only if you complete the survey.

Yours sincerely,

Lara Pivodic
Dr. Thomas Ehring
Old August 4th, 2010, 14:26

Dear forum-community,

Thank you very much to the members of this community who completed the online-questionnaire for my study on interpersonal attachment. Your responses are an extremely valuable contribution to this study and I very much appreciate that you took the time to read and answer the questions.

As the study is still going on, I would also like to invite other community members to participate. by following this link: www.unipark.de/uc/UniAmsterdam. There you can also find more detailed information about this research project.

Thank you very much and all the best!

Lara Pivodic