The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Loss of a loved one > Loss of a child
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old January 29th, 2013, 10:22

Default my 22 month old daughter died

My daughter died last month in a ghastly motor accident, I was also in the car crash, I was pregnant with a baby boy who was 34 month. I lost him also. My pain is un explainable. I see her things all around the house every now and then. What do I with her stuffs? What about her pictures in my phone and on the wall? I cry everyday. I don't know what to do.
Old January 29th, 2013, 11:35

hi abigalifare to say i am so sorry for your loss seems inadequate but i m desperately sorry for you
it's every parents nightmare and my heart goes out to you as you suffer the grief and heartache this will be giving you
have you the support of your family her things need to be put away for you to sort out when you have the strength i hope someone will do this for you keep her photos around you i know this will be hard but you have to face the grief crying does help i can imagine the tears are constantly with you i'm sorry there is no easy way to get through it
some areas in the country have support for grieving parents they meet up and support one another it may help you to talk to them who have sadly suffered the same ask someone to find out for you the information may be found at the doctors or at the hospital
on this site we are all suffering the heartache losing loved ones we will be here for you whenever you want to talk never feel you are alone you can pm me any time and im sure all my friends here will feel the same we listen and offer our understanding our friendship and our love we will always be here for you
love hazelxx
Old January 29th, 2013, 11:54

Default abigail

dear abigail there are no words adiquate to say to you, im so very sorry, i have read hazels reply to you and yes please keep her photos around you and allow someone to put her things away for now, please be with someone as much as you can, dont be alone. there are friends here who will be here for you and yes you can private message whenever you feel need to, we are here for you. i will hold you in my prayers. chrissie. xx so very sorry. xx
Old January 30th, 2013, 07:47

Shalom in Yeshua Abigail, I am so sorry to hear of the death of your daughter, and the loss of your unborn baby son. Know that I have already said a prayer for you to be comforted.

Loosing a baby is a terrible shock to the system and something as parents we are never prepared for. I lost two sons in infancy years ago so I know how it feels. Please feel free to speak with me via a personal message if you wish to.

It is important to talk about the accident and about them. I know how hard it will be but when you feel up to talking, know that we are here for you to off load and share with. Please talk to your family. It is at times like this that you need comforting by family and friends.

We will keep you in our prayers. May God bless you
Tom

Last edited by tom-fisherman : January 30th, 2013 at 07:48. Reason: spelling