The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > The Light Beyond > Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old November 25th, 2008, 15:43

Default just a small photograph

CHERYL Taken on 6/10/2008

This is how you would first meet our wee lass, a smile and and a welcome whether a stranger or one of the family, gone now for just over 6 months the heartache of not seeing her and hearing her voice is still so hard to believe. Many folks seem to have forgotten whilst we Mum and Dad and Alistair endure the lack of talking about such a shining light. Although we were her parents and she just our wee lass her wisdom was something very special. Now many of our decisions are made so reluctantly without the advice of one so young. Just one of the many reasons to miss this daughter we once shared our lives with.

http://cheryl.hamilton.muchloved.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CHERYL BEST SIZE.jpg (13.7 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by DISILAIN : May 3rd, 2009 at 10:58. Reason: we visit beyond very often where we first had comfort from everyone
Old November 27th, 2008, 10:25

Post Grieving Lounge

On this Thanksgiving 2008, the second without my dear mother. My family has not healed and has broken instead of bonded together. As some of my siblings and dad come to my home on this day, I will pray that we can be a family again. Nothing hurts more than loosing a mom unexpectedly and then your family too. Thanks for listening. For all who celebrate this day, remember to be thankful for your families, not just the food on the table. Happy Thanksgiving!
Old November 27th, 2008, 14:53

Default mrspooh

this christmas is our first year without our son who loved and adored christmas we will be putting our sons tree up this sunday which he had marked on his calender befor he died I also have made little christmas ribbon pins so we all can wear them to honour our son also we will let a christmas ballon of on the 25th.
does any one esle have any other ideas
take care
Old November 28th, 2008, 04:51

Iím sorry for your loss. My daughter and I, when we put our trees up in our homes for Christmas, have a special tree ornament to put on each tree in remembrance of my granddaughter, Jessica. Jessica has missed a few Christmases now but she will always be with us. At first my daughter didnít want to do Christmas the year Jessica died in the October but I made a few suggestions along the lines of what you mentioned and she thought that it was a good idea. So we went ahead with Christmas. It was quite sad but it is getting better and less painful to think of her.