The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Moving on after a loss
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old November 28th, 2013, 09:39

Default Thank you.

Just wanted to hopefully give hope for some, I lost my husband last October suddenly and the shock was unbearable I thought my life was over he and my children were all I lived for and I thought I would never be able to go on living without him to be honest I didn't want to, he was everything to me and we had a very happy life together 21 years of love and happiness. I came onto this site for help and advice which I got from the lovely people who were going through the same thing which I would like to say thank you too, among those people I found a very special man who had lost his loving wife and also had a very happy marriage we chatted on here into the long hours and found we had a connection with each other we decided to meet and from that day to this we have chatted every day and meet almost every weekend he has been my saviour, I never thought I would find anybody that would care and look out for me again but I was proven wrong, life has a different path now and will never be the same but with hope in your heart life can go on and you can find happiness again. Life is for living so try your very best to do just that.
Kirsty x
Old November 28th, 2013, 12:47

thankyou kirsty for your wonderful news giving hope for all our friends on here to show us all there is a life to be found again after our loss
mart was a very special friend not just to myself but to many others on here he has a wonderful kind heart a brilliant sense of humour and showed compassion to many people while grieving for his beloved wife On this site we just try to make a difference while the grief is raw and show the way forward to a future of hope and one day happiness again you have been blessed with finding one another you both have shared such sadness and grief and deserve to be happy again i wish you both joy in your lives and please let us know how you both are in the future neither of you will be forgotten love hazel xx