The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Grief recovery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old October 25th, 2012, 21:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumek View Post
Hello again breeze, was happy to read your posts today, the best thing is to keep sharing yoir thoughts,let them out and sjed yoir tears. I liled your kind gesture to yout elderly neighbour in giving the decs to her,a real blessing and whatever feels fight for you, you must do. We all have our own ways to cope , remember and celebrate don't we love? I do concur with hazels and toms suggestions and as hard as it is, try not to focus on the accident and you love I do believe that God will help you with these thoughts. Mat can hear you if you close your eyes and speak with him,when oir friends here told me that my hubby could hear me this gave me great comfort, I know that our loves are no longer here in the body but are now even more alive now only in spirit. I hope uour ok with this. Tom will be able to explain more to you.
Dear breeze I didn't offer to you a welcome to forum,always sad to do so but am glad to meet you. Love chrissie. Xxxx
I will be sticking around and since you are there for me to talk too, I will do the same for you. A friend of mine that lives in an apartment right by me was itching to put up a tree, so I told her go right ahead with mine. I have mine up already and it is very pretty. I know its early, but eh well.
Old October 25th, 2012, 21:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mart View Post
Hello breeze
So sorry to hear of your sad loss , December is a bad time for me too the 8th is our anniversary and it will be my first Christmas without my dear wife who I also met at the age of 16 , it's so hard isn't it you will get stronger and cope better and hopefully will no longer need medication , you had something very special a true love that drew you together keep strong
Love mart xx
I am sorry about your wife....I have noticed that some people don't get how much Matt was and still is a big part of my life. This is ten years we are talking about. lol. He was all I ever known for the longest time. If you need someone to talk to nearing December or anytime, just send me an email.

I have a feeling that December is going to be a little easier for me knowing so many people want to be there for me and let me talk about Matt. I should of signed up for a forum like this a long time ago. I would of understood things much sooner, I think.
Old October 26th, 2012, 03:41

hi breeze how are you today if you take pills you must come off them gradually with your doctors help don't expect to feel wonderful immediately your body will take time in adjusting to not having them this is one of the things of medications downside because you don't feel great after a couple of days you think you can't cope without them but you will give it a little time love hazelxx

Last edited by hazelharris : October 26th, 2012 at 05:49.
Old October 26th, 2012, 05:23

Shalom in Yeshua Breeze thank you for your reply.

Can I urge you not to stop taking the medications. You have been on them for so long that to just stop would have a detrimental effect. If you want to get of the 'crutch' you need to speak to your doctor and he will help you fi he thinks it is in your best interests.

Please keep talking to us about your feelings and about Matt. You can also PM me if you prefare.

May God bless you
Tom
Old October 26th, 2012, 12:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelharris View Post
hi breeze how are you today if you take pills you must come off them gradually with your doctors help don't expect to feel wonderful immediately your body will take time in adjusting to not having them this is one of the things of medications downside because you don't feel great after a couple of days you think you can't cope without them but you will give it a little time love hazelxx
I know....It might be a while until I talk to my doctor about getting off of them....Right now, I know they are needed for me to go on through a normal day. I am doing alright. How about you? I haven't had a bad day since last week sometime.

Any plans for the weekend?
Old October 26th, 2012, 12:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom-fisherman View Post
Shalom in Yeshua Breeze thank you for your reply.

Can I urge you not to stop taking the medications. You have been on them for so long that to just stop would have a detrimental effect. If you want to get of the 'crutch' you need to speak to your doctor and he will help you fi he thinks it is in your best interests.

Please keep talking to us about your feelings and about Matt. You can also PM me if you prefare.

May God bless you
Tom
I will keep taking the pills...I just hope someday I wont need them anymore. Sure....You can talk to me about your loss in return if you would like too.