The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Religion and spirituality
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old February 21st, 2017, 09:29

Footprints

In dreamtime a man was taken by his Highest Self
To take a look at the Akashic Records.
On something like a huge screen
Scenes from his life could be seen.
First he saw himself walking along a beach
With someone of whom he thought it was God.
In each episode at first he saw
Two sets of footprints in the sand.
He assumed that one of them belonged
To him and the other one to God.

But after a while he noticed that
Many times along the pathway of his life
There was only one set of footprints.
This seemed to coincide with
The lowest and saddest times in his life.
As this bothered him, he asked his companion:
‘God, you said that once I decided to follow You,
You would walk with me all the way.
Yet, I have noticed that during my most troubled times
There only ever was one set of footprints.
That doesn’t make any sense to me.
Why when I needed you most,
Were you not there for me?’

His companion replied:
‘My dear and precious child,
I am your Guardian Angel,
Appointed by the Highest Forces of life
To watch over every step you make.
I love you and I shall never leave you.
The Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
Is our God. S/He is in everything,
Therefore as much part of you as of me.
And because on the inner level all life is one,
You and I are one.
That’s why I could never desert you.
The reason for occasionally seeing
But one set of footprints is that,
During the times of humankind’s
Most severe trials and tribulations,
We Guardian Angels are allowed to
Carry our human charges for a while.

When things have come right and
You are strong enough to walk on your own again,
We have to put you down, but do not go from you.
Once more we are then working in the background
Of your life, invisible to earthly eyes,
Guiding and protecting you,
To ensure that the essence of your being,
Your spirit and soul, come to no harm.’

Created by Anon.
Adapted for the Age of Aquarius,
the time for finding out what really happens
in the spiritual background of life.
Strictly for those who are ready to receive it.
By Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/
Old February 22nd, 2017, 09:46

What Is Soul?

Part One

To this day there seems to be a great deal of confusion about what ‘soul’ actually means. As traditional astrology is most helpful when it comes to finding a better understanding of God’s true nature and our own, let’s see whether it can do the same for the concept of soul. We need not look any further than the elements. Fire and Air represent the masculine, positive and outgoing energies of our own nature and of God, the masculine aspect of the Divine Trinity. Earth and Water are the feminine soft and sensitive, passive and receptive counterpart of the Goddess, the Great Mother of all life. The Mother is the soul of the whole of Creation and our individual souls are part of Her. God’s spirit and our own is masculine and belongs to the element Air, the realm of thought, and Fire, that of the creative ideas which are constantly flowing from the Godhead into the whole of Creation. The Air element transmits and brings them to its feminine counterpart.

The masculine God part represents the Divine will and power and the feminine part of the Great Mother is the love and wisdom aspect of the Divine Trinity. She decides where the creative ideas of the masculine should manifest themselves in the physical realms of Earth and Water, for example in the physical bodies of all Mother Earth’s children of the animal kingdom, including ours. For a long time her human offspring remain unaware that in truth they are much more than earthly beings who are wandering around, each in their own physical body. This creates an illusion of separateness, as if we were all separate from each other, when in truth nothing could be further from the way it really is. On the inner level of life everything is one and there is no separation between anything.

When we have spiritually matured sufficiently so that our energies are right, the small self wakes up from its spiritual slumber. At that stage it begins to dawn on us that all human beings are a great deal more than mere earthlings because each one of us has an invisible part called spirit and soul which dwells with us in our physical body. This part is immortal and eternal and therefore much more important than the outer shell that covers it like an overcoat. Our spirit and soul does not die each time our body of clay is returned to the Earth. It moves on to a different dimension of life, known as the world of spirit or light, and that is the place we once came from, our true home. When looked at from a higher perspective, there is no such thing as death, merely transformations into different lifestates.

As sparks of the Divine and children of God, all characteristics and powers of our Creator are also in us. Whether someone is as yet aware of this or not, every woman and man without exception has them and is subject to the same evolutionary processes. Each one of us who is presently taking part in earthly life is an individual spirit, who is only temporarily encased in matter and has a spirit and soul of its own. Every planet and every country of our world and all worlds have their own soul and all these souls together are part of the Great Soul, the Mother of all life. And because of the inner oneness every individual soul, the soul of our world and all worlds are evolving simultaneously, which means that which is done for one is truly done for all.

Each individual soul and the collective soul of groups, countries and whole worlds is the memory bank of every one of the events and encounters that have ever been experienced and this will continue forever. In human beings the soul or psyche is our feeling nature, the soft and sensitive, kind and loving, caring and nurturing feminine aspect which both genders contain in equal measure. This part grows and develops through the learning we gain from our experiences and every one of us has to do this under their own steam and that in the course of many lifetimes. As the feminine aspect of God is conscious in women, they usually are more in touch with the world of their feelings. As this part is unconscious in men, it can be much harder for them to gain access to this part of their being.

Each one of us is a spark of the Great White Light, the Christ Star, the only born son/daughter of the Great Father/Mother, the third aspect of the Divine Trinity. Like its parent, every spark consists of a masculine and a feminine aspect. They are so closely connected that the consciousness of the masculine, Fire and Air, cannot grow and expand without the co-operation of its feminine partner, Water and Earth. That’s why each spirit, at the beginning of its epic evolutionary journey, immediately has to start building itself a soul. There is but one way of doing this and that is through the reactions that come through its feminine world of feelings. That’s how each one of us once had to set off, so that we could get to know ourselves in the realities of the strange world of physicality, in which we are placed from time to time.

Having established that the essence and core of everyone’s being is spirit and soul, the question arises whether it is possible to study them. I do not believe that we are not in this life to study them – they just are – always have been and forever will be. Being abstract and invisible, eternal, immortal and indestructible, the masculine spirit can only be experienced. Nothing can hurt, harm or damage this part of our being. Although the feminine soul cannot be seen either, it surely can be felt. Every experience that comes our way is intended to provide us with some soul food. Yet, when the soul is fed the wrong kind of things, it can shrivel away. In that case the spirit through its earthly self has to start rebuilding itself a soul in future lifetime.

The soul is the storehouse for the memories of everything we experienced in the course of all lifetimes, up to the present moment. Anything that ever happens to us leaves its imprint in our soul in the form of memories which are already present in the cells of each newly created physical body. For the whole of our coming lifetime we are going to carry them around with us and constantly adding to them. Any pain that is felt in our physical body is a signal from our soul that something in our life, on the inner and/or outer level, is calling for attention.

I believe that each pain is an indication that something is asking to be looked at, dealt with and then forgiven in an appropriate manner, so that healing can take place. As the deep underlying cause of the trouble can be shadows from the past with issues that have been waiting to be dealt with and resolved for a long time, they can be exceedingly hard to dig up. Yet, if the soul’s signs are ignored, its crying becomes ever more forceful because at this special time of our individual and collective spiritual development they simply cannot wait any longer. To read more about this theme, please follow the link ‘All Conditions Can Be Healed’ at the end of this chapter.

The soul belongs to the Water element, the realm of feelings and emotions. It is part of our waterbody and because our physical bodies consist of about seventy percent water, the waterbody is big and of great importance. The physical body acts like an overcoat that is worn over other more subtle bodies, for example the astral one for getting around and exploring the spirit world, after our physical body has been shed.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old February 23rd, 2017, 09:54

What Is Soul – Part Two

The Soul According To Genesis

Part One

For a long time the mass of people was taught by some of its sacred texts that soul means a living breathing person and that whenever one of them dies, another soul ceases to exist. With the arrival of the Aquarian Age, it is coming ever clearer that this belief has been an erroneous one which was brought into being by teachings like the following two. The first one is from Genesis 2:7 ‘And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul.’ The book of Ezekiel 18:4 added to this: ‘Behold, all souls are Mine. The soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is Mine. The soul who sins will die.’

Everything that happens in our world does so for wise higher reasons and this is no exception. It has been part of God’s great plan of life that during the times of the patriarchy humankind’s knowledge of the spiritual aspects of life should gradually diminish until this, the most essential part of our being, had almost completely vanished from our race’s individual and collective awareness. Teachings like the above ones were given so that for a long time the word ‘soul’ would be interpreted as meaning an earthly human being. This would help us forget that each one of us is a spirit and soul, who is merely temporarily trapped in the world of matter, which as many realise by now, we really are.

As this was all our race could understand in those days, teachings of this nature succeeded in removing us, individually and collectively, ever further from the memory of our origin and roots as children of the One, of God’s true nature and our own. To this day there are many who believe that words like those from Genesis and Ezekiel are the absolute and final truth, as if they had been set in concrete and therefore unchangeable.

In the meantime we fortunately have travelled a long way forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life in the direction of the Age of Aquarius, the age during which God’s sacred wisdom and truth is going to flow every more powerfully into all human hearts who are open and ready to receive it. As a result, since our entry into the new age, the comprehension of the spiritual aspects and background of our earthly existence has been increasing steadily. Once more we are allowed to know that in truth each one of us is a spark of the Divine and an eternal and immortal being of light. This means that there is no death, only transformations into different lifestates. When the vehicle for our present lifetime, the outer physical body dies, our spirit and soul move on into the world of light, our true home, for rest and recuperation.

Some folks love to argue endlessly about things of this nature, unaware that in this kind of argument it is quite possible that both sides are right or wrong and that at the same time. This is because when considered from the spiritual point of view it happens quite frequently that something is right for one and wrong for the other. Everything depends on the developmental stage those participating in the discussion have reached at the time when it takes place. It also happens that, whilst listening to someone who is more highly evolved than we are, if for us the time has come for moving forwards with our spiritual development, some of what the other one is saying does speak to us. In that case the small still voice of our inner guidance shows us through the response we receive from the world of our feelings: ‘This is right, you know. It makes a lot of sense.’ Whenever that is the case, our consciousness accepts the information received; otherwise it remains closed and rejects what is heard or read.

As Ecclesiastes 3:1-11 tells us: ‘To everything, there is a season and a time for every purpose under the Sun: A time to be born and a time to die, and so forth.’ Ecclesiastes is one of the most ancient parts of the Abrahamic religions’ sacred texts. It is part of Christianity’s Old Testament and has its roots in Judaism, which from there penetrate ever deeper into the much older spiritual traditions of the Middle East and Africa, and in particular the Ancient Egyptian religions. This Ecclesiastes teaching originally must have been given to make it easier to grasp why every human being on its evolutionary pathway through many lifetimes has to take part in all aspects of life.

That’s why there is no need to be unduly disturbed when we discover eventually that there has also been a time for trusting and following beliefs that in the end turn out to be false ones, when this awakening has brought us the time for revealing to us and or world the higher esoteric truths that have always been hiding behind the surface words of our earlier belief. This moment has been reached each time someone’s small earthly self stirs from its spiritual slumber state, becomes once more aware of its true nature. We then develop into aspiring healers and lightbringers who are capable of guiding others to their own inner light.

- To be continued. -

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old February 23rd, 2017, 09:54

What Is Soul – Part Two

The Soul According To Genesis

Part Two

In our attempts at sharing our learning with those around us, we speak our truth quietly and clearly, and then step back and leave people to their own devices. We can do this safe in the knowledge that those who are ready to receive what we have to give will understand, and that to everybody else this will happen later, when the right moment has come for them or rather when their energies are right. This for example is the case when someone’s progressed Moon moves into Scorpio or the eighth house, Scorpio’s natural domain, or Sagittarius and the ninth house.

Under the influence of Scorpio’s energies we may feel drawn to that which is hidden from public view and knowledge, commonly known as the occult. The spiritual background of life and the world of spirit belong to this realm. The veil between that world and ours is thinner than usual for us during such periods, each one of them on average lasts around two and a half years, leaving us plenty of time to explore and discover what they have to offer. The Sagittarian energies rouse our superconscious faculties from their slumber and we may begin to feel attracted to the higher aspects of life through the philosophies and religions of our world.

Each time they encounter resistance against their truth, bearing in mind that usually those who have least grasp of spiritual concepts shout loudest in defence of what they see as their truth, wise ones shrug their shoulders and walk away. Because they know that in everything, not merely in the case of disputes, two people can be confronted with exactly the same things and situations and perceive them in totally different ways, they find it rather childish to fall out with someone over something as trivial as a difference of opinion. Wise ones know instinctively and feel intuitively that it is all right to agree to disagree with people, as soon as a situation has been duly considered from every angle. They then offer to shake hands with their opponents and if they are willing to do the same, re-seal their friendship.

Everything in our present existence is bound to be a matter of personal perception. Because each one of us has taken part in many different earthly lessons in previous lifetimes as well their present one, the understanding of things can vary greatly from one person to another. And that no doubt is the origin of the folk wisdom ‘One person’s meat is another one’s poison’, i.e. some things that are liked and enjoyed by one individual may well be distasteful to another. From this it follows quite naturally that, as mentioned earlier, all participants in any argument can be right and wrong, at the same time.

That’s why, to my mind, there really is no point in quarrelling over anything because with a measure of goodwill any disagreement can be settled peacefully, simply by accepting each other’s views, even though they differ. To keep their peace whenever the possibility of a dispute arises, all I have to do is remind myself of the fact that two people can look at exactly the same things and perceive them in totally different ways. Instead of wasting my time and energy – humankind’s most precious resource on the Earth plane – on futile disputes, I prefer observing and listening to see whether anything useful can be gleaned from those who are arguing and biting each other’s heads off.

Our behaviour in such situations reveals better than anything else which degree of spiritual maturity we have reached. This kind of maturity has everything to do with what types of experiences we have behind us and what we have learned from them, and nothing with how old we are in earthly terms. This reveals itself in nothing more clearly than in our ability and willingness – or otherwise – to agree to disagree with others in times of conflict. As Nietzsche put it: ‘You have your way and I have mine. As for the right, correct and only way, it does not exist.’

My heroes are those who go through their daily lives by following what their inner guidance tells them is right, even though it may not be so for anyone else. As the Buddha pointed out: ‘Conquering our own lower nature is better than winning a thousand battles. That victory is ours to keep in all Eternity and can never be taken from us, neither by Angels nor demons, Heaven or Hell.’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old February 24th, 2017, 09:13

What Is Soul – Part Three

The Divine Getting To Know Itself

God is love and the law of life is love. For the purpose of getting to know its polar opposite in every possible manifestation, the Divine forces of life created the Earth. When our planet’s evolutionary process had progressed sufficiently and the energies were right for this move, humankind was brought into the picture to do its share of helping the Universal Life Force, the Great Father/Mother of all life, with getting to know the lower and lowest aspects of Its nature. In earthly life each new spirit immediately has to start creating itself a world as well as a soul through which this unfamiliar environment can be felt and experienced.

Once each individual spirit is in possession of a physical body, during every subsequent earthly lifetime finds out anew that when we, during our times as earthlings, cut ourselves with a knife, we bleed and it hurts. When someone speaks hurtful words to us, our soul moans and weeps. And when we climb to the top of a tower or a wall and jump down from it, we discover that in spite of the fact that our spirit is free and can travel in its thoughts wherever it pleases, our physical bodies are unable to fly. That’s how the Divine gets to know Itself a bit more through every one of Its creations, including us. Read more about this by following the link ‘Was I Ever A Dinosaur?’ at the end of this chapter.

The ultimate purpose of all human earthly lifetimes has always been that the consciousness of each individual spirit and through this that of our world should grow and expand in wisdom and understanding. Being spirit and consciousness nothing on the Earth plane truly belongs to any one of us. The only thing that is ours is the degree of awareness we have reached during stage of our evolutionary journey.

But let’s return for a moment to God, the masculine creator spirit and the elements Air and Fire, which He represents. God is thought energy and because we are part of God, our spirit with its accompanying soul is by far the most important part of us. All spirit is consciousness and belongs to the realm of thought, the most powerful force in the whole of Creation. And although thoughts are abstract and cannot be seen on our present level of existence, God’s thoughts as well as our own are very real. If we believe in earthly life that we can think as we please because no-one knows of it, we could not be more mistaken. On the inner level of life thoughts are visible and with them, so to speak, we are constantly shouting our intentions from the rooftops, for all who dwell there to see. It is the intention behind every one of our thoughts and deeds that decides whether something is good or evil. Read more about this by following the relevant links at the end of this chapter.

Aquarius is the sign of equality, equal rights and duties for everyone. And the Age of Aquarius aims to bring us the full recognition that before God we are all equal and that no-one is superior or inferior to anyone. It also reminds us of the fact that the right of taking part in earthly life presents every human being with duties and obligations. Each new lifetime has been granted as a gift from the Highest and is filled with opportunities for learning and growing. It is our duty to seize them and through our daily experience strive to bring forth from the very core of our own being the characteristics of our Christ nature. Through making an effort to be ever more kind and loving, tolerant and compassionate towards all lifeforms, we become ever more God-like. Slowly but surely we thus grow into a saviour and redeemer of ourselves and the whole of humankind. And that is the only way the Christ Spirit will ever be able to fulfil this function for us and our world.

Nothing in the whole of Creation is beyond God’s power or reach. And because the same characteristics and powers that are in God are also in each one of us, everybody quite literally has everything within. Therefore, no human being can be either all good or completely bad. Even though in many the higher and highest Divine characteristics and powers merely exist in seed form, they are there. If we fail to recognise them in ourselves or someone else, it is because they are still slumbering.

One of the main purposes of our present existence is assisting Mother Earth with her evolutionary process. With each one who awakens to their true nature and begins to grow and evolve consciously, she does the same. Life on our beloved beautiful planet will never cease. Just the same as we as individuals and as a race are doing, it will keep on moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life onto ever higher levels of existence of such beauty and sophistication as we as yet are unable to imagine even in our wildest dreams.

A most precious jewel is waiting to be found by each one of us. All we have to do is look for it the right way and in the right place. Travelling along the spiritual pathway of life, we need to be alert at all times, but not as much for the things of the material side of life as for the Divine spirit who is incessantly at work behind the scenes. We do well to watch out for feeling the touch of the Guardian Angel at our side and to listen to the voice of our Master on the highest levels of life. Even in crowded places it can be heard – or rather, felt because it speaks to us through our feeling world, the soul.

Aspiring healers and lightbringers avoid the disturbances of the material world as much as possible and if this is not possible, rise above them so that they can perceive what is known as the small still voice of their inner guidance. They prefer paying attention to it and following its instructions, rather than listening to foolish voices that tell them to do foolish things and go to foolish places. They know that any voice that tells them such things can never be the right one to follow. Having learnt discernment at the hand of their inner teacher and using plenty of common sense, protects them against falling prey to irresponsible and dangerous psychic forces of spirits who are still engaged in the lessons of experiencing the dark forces of life. The only voice wise ones are willing to follow is that of their Master, who is the voice of Divine love and wisdom.

Having reached this developmental point, when we return to the world of spirit once more, we and the wise ones in charge of us can see that Earth life no longer can teach us anything. And that means that we, our spirit and soul that is, are at last ready to move on to more elevated lessons on ever higher levels of life.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old February 25th, 2017, 09:02

What Is Soul? – Part Four

Plea To My Spirit And Soul

Oh, my spirit and soul,
Where are you and what are you made of?
Being invisible and incomprehensible,
Do you belong to the Divine part of me?
Whenever my eyes gaze upon
The beauty and wonder of God’s Creation
And I feel the loving embrace of the Sun,
I am in touch with you.

My inner ears listen and
There’s no doubt in my mind
That you are there.
Although my earthly eyes
Will never be able to see you,
There’s no doubt about your presence
In my heart.

Intangible as you are,
You are not understood by the masses,
For you can neither be weighed nor measured.
But when I close my eyes over something in disgust
Or am so frightened that I want to stick my head
Into the sand and make the world disappear,
Deep within I feel your presence
And am reassured that you
Are guiding and protecting me,
By day and night.

Only a fool would deny your existence.
And yet, to this day many choose
To ignore your callings that reach
Us on the earthly plane of life
From deep within the very core of our being.
If only you could be seen and heard
And were shouting, at least sometimes,
As a loud voice in the marketplace,
People would listen to your pleas
And willingly do their share of
Bringing a more peaceful world into being
Through becoming ever more
Peaceful, kind and loving themselves.

Oh, my spirit and soul . . .

From ‘Healers And Healing’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old Yesterday, 09:32

What Is Soul? – Part Five

About Soul Food

Heaven And Hell – An Allegory

Part A

After having spent a difficult earthly lifetime without any spiritual sustenance whatsoever, a man returned to the world of spirit. When he had rested and recuperated there for a while, he still felt very confused. So he asked one of the ministering Angels: ‘What is this place? Where am I, in Heaven or in Hell?’ The Angel took him by the hand and said: ‘Heaven and Hell are not places that anyone goes to. They are states of consciousness that only exists in the earthly minds of human beings. Let me show you what I mean.’

The Angel took the man to a room where people were sitting at a banquet table that was laden with delicacies of all kinds. Clearly a feast was in progress and each participant had a spoon with a very long handle attached to both hands. All of them looked emaciated and were clearly on the verge of starving in spite of the abundance before them. They were desperately trying to feed themselves, but because the handles of their spoons were far too long, not one morsel reached their mouths. Sadly and longingly, they were looking on the food kept on falling from their spoons onto the table and could not be reached by them.

A group of Angels stood silently around the gathering, watching the sufferers with concerned and sad expressions on their faces. The Angel accompanying the man explained: ‘We are your guardians and keepers. Although we are in charge of you, we are not allowed to interfere with any of the lessons you are receiving. Only when someone goes down on their knees, it is enough to do so merely metaphorically speaking, do we have permission to come to your help, as surely we do only too gladly. Let me show you something.

The Angel took the man to another room where people were seated round another banquet table laden with delicacies, just like the one in the other room. Here, however, the participants of the feast were happily tucking in, joking and laughing, chatting and generally having a great time. They had an identical type of spoon fastened to both their hands. But in spite of this handicap, they were not starving because, helped intuitively by the Angels they had discovered that when they fed each other instead of themselves, as much food as anyone liked was available for all.

Noticing the astonished look on the man’s face, the Angel said: ‘The situation in these two rooms is a reflection of what happens in earthly life. There as well as here, the only thing that really matters is that you become aware of your true nature as one of God’s children of the Earth. You find yourself in that existence from time to time so that you may learn to behave in keeping with your true nature, which means loving each other so much that you to want to share with those around you everything your Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life, makes available to you.

‘In the final analysis, it’s everyone’s own attitude to themselves and each other and the behaviour this brings about towards those around you that makes the difference between a heavenly and a hellish lifetime. Spiritual knowledge is food from the Heavens, the higher and highest levels of life. It is a veritable treasure, but merely reading it and selfishly keeping it to yourself does no good to you or anyone else. New knowledge that comes your way is meant to be tried and tested by you through applying it to your own life’s experiences. That’s the only way the wealth contained in any of the information received can penetrate your consciousness and so become your property. Only then can it expand and your comprehension of life increase in the manner it is meant to do.

‘During each earthly lifetime you are taking part in another stage of your very own healing journey of a thousand miles that eventually takes each one of you back into the conscious awareness of your loving union with God and all life. And there is nothing nobler and finer, more fulfilling and rewarding for any one of you than sharing with others the learning you are gleaning from every one of your experiences. Whatever is gained in wisdom and knowledge should not be kept to yourself. The Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, wants you to use it for the feeding and blessing, healing and comforting of anyone who is in need of it. If you ask for our advice through your inner guidance, your intuition, we will show you what each one is ready to receive.

‘First and foremost all of you, without exception, are God’s children of the Earth, spirit and soul, the same as your Divine parents. Spiritually young and inexperienced souls, during the early stages of their earthly education you can only learn through their own experiences. This is how they have to find out that a lack of understanding of God’s true nature and their own, and not yet knowing the true purpose and meaning of their existence, leads to a gradually increasing severe deprivation of spiritual nourishment. Every bit of the Divine wisdom and truth your Highest Self is bringing you through your inner teacher is essential soul food, not for the selected few but for every human being on the Earth. Only when someone’s earthly self has been sufficiently starved of this kind of sustenance does it begin to feel its soul’s hunger and thirst. In the end this motivates it to go in search of it.

- To be continued. -

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : Yesterday at 09:55.
Old Yesterday, 09:33

What Is Soul? – Part Five

About Soul Food

Heaven And Hell – An Allegory

Part B

‘When you reflect on what is known of humankind’s history, you can see for yourself how all of you together, during the early stages of your race’s earthly development, each one of you made their contribution towards creating a living Hell. Without as yet being aware that you are responsible for every one of your thoughts, words and actions, you first did this for those around you. And when the law of Karma brought the reactions to your misdeeds back to you in other lifetimes, you did the same for yourself. It took a long time until you realised that this came to you by no means as some kind of punishment, but so that you should learn through your own experiences about the existence of the Universal laws and feel the effects they are having on everyone’s life.

‘Alas, to this day Hell on Earth is created by those who insist on using their gifts and talents for selfish purposes and material gains, rather than for the benefit of others to show them how they bring their own small pieces of Heaven down to the Earth. An existence that so far knows nothing but satisfying the desires, drives and urges of its small earthly self, sinks ever deeper into selfishness and avarice, belligerence and greed. In this process it constantly creates for itself and others a state of living Hell on the Earth.

‘However, God is love and the law of life is love, and each life that is filled with love is a heavenly one. So, love as much as you can – the supply is endless. The more you give, the more you will receive. No love given is ever lost because the Universal laws decree that whatever you send out must return to you. In its purest and most innocent form love expresses itself in simple human kindnesses like a loving thought, a word of understanding and/or the touch of a hand.

‘When it comes to adding credits to your spiritual account in the great book of life, being a good, kind and loving person rates much more highly than merely doing good. It means being godly and in God-like fashion welcoming the living, loving spirit onto the Earth so it can manifest itself through you and make your world into a better and more beautiful place for everything that dwells there. All of this has nothing to do with religions and everything with bringing forth your own Christ nature. This is how each one of you is required to eventually make their contribution towards establishing God’s kingdom, the realm of that which is beautiful, good and right on the Earth, thus bringing Heaven down to your planet.

‘Gemini, Libra and Aquarius are the Air signs. Each one in a somewhat different way serves the development of the human intellect and mind. Aquarius represents the Universal mind and during the Age of Aquarius every earthly mind will gradually attune itself and come into harmony with the Great Mind, known to you as God. You are all together on the Earth, so you can help each other in whatever manner it may be required. To support you in these endeavours, we have given you the Internet and showed you how to develop it to its present state of sophistication.

‘Can you see how with the worldwide web we are placing into everybody’s hands the spoon with the longest handle that ever existed? By e-mail, through forums, social websites like Facebook and Twitter, and whatever other means of communication will eventually be at your disposal, this feeding device is capable of reaching into the farthest and remotest corners of your planet. We ask you to use your spoon for good purpose and feed God’s children wherever you find some who to this day are deprived of God’s sacred wisdom and truth that is now flowing so freely directly from the source of your being into all human hearts that are open to receive it. All are your siblings in the great family of humankind and many to this day are crying out to be fed by you. Do not allow anyone to die of starvation but wield your spoon and act by sharing your abundance.

‘Whenever some spiritual knowledge comes your way, first turn to your inner guidance to establish whether it is true. If the wise one within says: ‘Yes, this is true!’ take the good news on board and spread it as much as possible. Do so in the spirit of friendship and love, in which it was given to you, and forward it on to your worldwide Internet connections of whom you know that they will be interested in what you have to give. Please do not forget to add a reference to the source of your information, i.e. that it came to you from Rays of Wisdom, where lots more of this nature is available and can be downloaded free of charge any time of day or night.

‘As spiritual knowledge is a living organism that will forever continue to grow and evolve, new, original and exciting dishes are constantly in preparation and being served in the form of updates and additional chapters, for you to be enjoyed and fed to others with your own long-handled spoon. How about supplying them with some links, so they too can partake as much as they wish of the feast we have prepared for you with the help of Aquarius?

‘It is through generously distributing your finds and nurturing others that you yourself will never fail to be fed and sustained by us and ultimately the Life Force itself. The more you manifest your Christ nature and conduct a life that is filled with love for everything that shares it with you, the more you will be able to see for yourself how every one of your needs is constantly met and that frequently before you have become aware of it yourself. If that isn’t everybody’s idea of Heaven on Earth, please tell us what is?’

Freely, freely you have received.
Freely, freely now give.
Go in our name
And because you believe,
Others will follow us, too.

Carol Owen
Adapted by Aquarius

From ‘Healers And Healing’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old Today, 09:51

From White Eagle’s Little Book Of Healing Comfort

Part A

Your Destiny Is Glorious

There now follows a collection of intuitively updated and enlarged essences of various teachings from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘White Eagle’s Little Book Of Healing Comfort’. The first one is: ‘A high and holy destiny ultimately awaits all God’s children of the Earth. As each one of you is spark of the Divine and a child of God, you are young Gods in the making and that’s a truly glorious pathway to walk. * Knowing this, let your inner light shine and never grow tired of being a good, wise and positive influence in your world.

‘Pray for the gift of Divine courage and strength to help you keep on serving the good of the whole when you are freely and unselfishly sharing your gifts and talents that are likely to have taken many lifetimes to develop. Give without hesitation and rest safely in the knowledge that whenever you do your best on the physical, mental and spiritual planes of life, wherever you may find yourself at any given moment, nothing but more of the same will return to you in due course. Try it out for yourself, so that life itself through your own experiences can teach you that there really is nothing to fear and everything to live, strive and look forward to.’ *

* See links at the end of Part F.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files