The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Loss of a loved one > Loss of a spouse or partner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old June 2nd, 2014, 15:59

Default My journey

Hi all

It has been a while since I have been on the site. Well I am coming up to the two year mark soon for Geoff's passing.

It has been quite a journey and not one that I had chosen to take, but life dealt me this card so I am just playing along.

I must say that I have met some really sensitive people and some totally insensitive people to my situation. but I plod along as normal.

Well we have moved house and settled in well and moving along slowly. Rachel is going to university and this will be my real test. As I will be totally on my own. But working hard so hope to keep well busy.

I must say that grief does funny things too us. I was totally sucked in by some one who prayed on my situation and tried to take advantage of me and Rachel. Until one day I woke up and saw what was happening. To all that are bereaved just be careful of people they are not all that they say they are.

I am still reading the heart breaking stories on the site and my prayers go to all.

Remember we never forget we only learn to live our lives in a different way.

Love and prayers to all

Kaza
Old June 3rd, 2014, 21:25

Hi kaza

We have not met but glad to hear you escaped from someone with bad intentions. It really is unfortunate that someone would try to take advantage of grief.

Two years goes by too fast. I wish you comfort and positive memories.