The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Religion and spirituality
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old September 11th, 2018, 09:07

Learning To Trust

We are in this life to re-learn to trust the Highest forces of life. Hand in hand with God and the Angels we need to walk wherever they may wish to guide us on our way up the spiritual mountain and back home into our true nature. The Angels rejoice and celebrate each time another earthling requests their guidance and reassurance. They have always been providing for every one of our needs and are particularly happy to take care of this one.

The Universal Forces love all of us equally. No-one has ever been or will be forgotten and left out of the evolutionary process. It’s impossible and even the seemingly smallest and least important ones in our midst are of significance. Every small effort anyone makes to reduce their own or someone else’s suffering reduces the burden of the miseries of our whole world. Everybody’s contribution to the healing of humankind is of great value and everything counts, for as one of us heals our whole world does the same. And the more we, through our continued efforts, evolve into ever clearer channels for God’s healing energies, the more they can flow through us to wherever they are required and that on all levels of life.

No-one needs to be helpless when confronted with the suffering that still is in our world, although it often feels that way. At times like that I find it helpful to remind myself that whatever is happening can only do so as a vital part of the God’s great plan of life, otherwise it would be unnecessary. Therefore, the events must be teaching some or even all of us some invaluable lessons. Our prayers and devotions, and when we put the spiritual knowledge we are finding to practical use in all daily encounters, empower us to make a real difference. At the same time we are doing our best to restore the balance of our own spiritual account, that of the group we are presently part of and also our whole world.

Through this work the inner light of the living God within our own heart wakes up from its slumber. From there it begins to radiate into every soul we encounter and we thus fulfil our duty of assisting the re-alignment of our own energies and those of our world with the Highest Forces of life. If that sounds too scary to you, rest assured that we are never alone in any of our endeavours and that truly there is nothing to fear. The way will always be shown by the loving hands that are reaching from the Heavens to the Earth, i.e. from the highest levels of life to us earthlings. For a long time they have been waiting for you and me to grasp them and start working with them. If you are not already doing this, why not have a go now?

One of the most significant steps forward on our thousand mile evolutionary journey is the willingness to help ourselves, but at the same time not be unwilling to seek assistance not only from above but also from those around us. When our inner guidance responds to it positively, it is safe to follow good advice whatever its origin may be. As ever, the best part of any journey is not the getting there, but the interesting people one meets, the many things one learns along the way and the wisdom one finds.

As far as joining groups is concerned, if we join one with people who suffer from the same affliction as we do, in due course we shall be able to share the wisdom we are gaining along the way with them. If they are not yet as spiritually aware and receptive to the higher and highest levels of life as we are, our belief in them may have a beneficial influence on building up their faith and trust in the goodness of the life that God has created for us.

This, however, does not come easily to human beings who, in the course of many lifetimes, time and again experienced the ‘slings and arrows of outrageous fortune’, as Shakespeare described our earthly condition in ‘Hamlet’. Trusting does not seem to come naturally to anyone for that reason, and if you are anything like me, it will take a long time until you have mastered this lesson. I am still working on it.

Trusting implicitly our Highest Self’s guidance is clearly the most important and therefore also the hardest lesson of our earthly existence. All we can do is endure the difficult and traumatic times in our lives as bravely and patiently as we can. This becomes easier when we rest safely in the knowledge that we are being taught a vital lesson and that our suffering pays some of our karmic debts. Besides, that’s the only way of finding out that first it’s possible to survive things and come through; second that our ‘luck’ will turn and things get better in the end; and third that help will always appear somehow when our need is greatest and that at times through the least expected channels.

Whenever someone is in distress, I instinctively reach out and offer a helping hand. When this has become not our second but first reaction, only then are we true to our higher nature. When we follow the instinctive response of our Highest Self rather than the urge of our lower earthly nature to turn away, our progress on the great wheel of fortune that is this life speeds up considerably.

Any small kindness is valuable and counts spiritually. Sometimes nothing can be done except giving a person in distress a friendly smile, some kind words of encouragement and comfort, a shoulder to cry on and/or a hug. When the recipient is lifted and helped above their present situation, even if only in a small way, the law of Karma sees to it that our kindness some day in some form or another returns to us. Hence the saying that bread cast onto the waters of life does return. It means that help will surely come when we require some. It may not happen through the people we once helped. In fact, it hardly ever does, but come it will and that often quite magically and only seemingly out of the blue.

The folks who look the happiest,
Who always seem so bright,
With smiles upon their faces
And feet that seem so light,
Are not necessarily the ones
Who always lived in the Sun.

They just faced
Their inner darkness,
Conquered it and won!

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/
Old September 12th, 2018, 08:27

Saturn’s Influence

Saturn represents a symbolism for the aspect of the Divine that spiritualises all areas of our lives that are touched by them. Self-mastery and self-discipline, as well as increased awareness of the spiritual aspects of life are the greatest gift the Saturnian experiences can bestow upon the human soul. Understanding can only come to us through suffering, so whenever we are going through particularly trying times, it’s best to take heart and refuse to think that we have been singled out in some way.

Buckle down to your lessons and as you slowly emerge from the darkness of your spiritual ignorance, you can already start to share your learning with those around you. This is how Saturn, the stern schoolmaster of the zodiac, turns into the rewarder and starts to bring you his gifts. Your inner light has been switched on and the knowledge that whatever may befall you, with the help of God and the Angels you are sure to get through any of life’s dark patches, will be yours to keep in all eternity. From where you are now, you may still find it difficult to believe that such gifts will really come out of your trials. Yet, I do not think it will take all that long until you will begin to look back thankfully for every step along the way.

I believe that our character influences – nay, determines – our destiny. We shall deal with this theme in more detail in future volumes of these jottings. May it suffice to say here that this can only be brought about through taking charge of ourselves and our character. Self-control and learning to master the drives and urges of our lower animal nature are sure to get us where we really want to be and where, by rights, we belong. That is why ever more tools for finding self-knowledge and self-awareness are on offer to us from the Universe; astrology is one of them. And daily the Universe offers us all fresh opportunities to eradicate the unpleasant character traits and behaviour patterns we have brought with us from previous lifetimes.

Wonderful though it is, astrology can certainly not do the work that this requires on anyone’s behalf. But, it can go a long way towards increased self-knowledge, including the recognition of what needs to be changed and what soul lessons our present lifetime wishes to teach us. It can also give us pointers to where our strengths and weaknesses lie. Furthermore, it gives indications where to start digging for the treasures of the now almost forgotten gifts and talents we developed during past lifetimes.

They now rest in our subconscious soul memories and are therefore hidden from our everyday understanding. Knowing where to start our explorations can make all the difference, because that enables us to make an effort to help such abilities to rise to the surface and to start using them again, the way they were used in other lifetimes. We all have gifts of this nature within. To help us fulfil our highest potential they are waiting to be re-possessed by us and further developed.

As we know by now, all the suffering that is in our world – including our own – has purpose and meaning. It is by no means something that an unkind, unjust and unloving God, destiny or fate has thrown upon us. Astrology can help us to come to terms with this notion by showing us that certain things are truly ‘written in the stars’ for us, as reflected in our birthchart. The way our main life lessons show up here, to me is proof enough that our suffering indeed is predestined and that we chose it before we came into this lifetime, to assist our soul growth and personal evolution. This understanding and the intention of attending to our soul needs, so that if we get it right this time, this could be the last lifetime in physicality we shall require, straight away brings a certain amount of peace and healing.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old September 14th, 2018, 07:42

The Law Of Life

Love is the Universal law of life for the whole of Creation. All other laws have their origin in this one and radiate out from there. First and foremost there is the law of Karma and another, equally important one, is evolution. Whenever the law of love is broken by any soul, while taking part in its spiritual education on the Earth plane, Karma is created. That is why at some stage on our long evolutionary path, amends have to be made for whatever suffering we have inflicted upon any of God’s creatures – human and animal alike, and also ourselves.

Because life on all levels is imbued with the creative force and the consciousness of God, everything in the whole of Creation is constantly evolving and growing; no-one and nothing can escape from this. Spirit evolves in matter and the matter surrounding the spirit absorbs the vibrations of that which dwells within it. The matter responds to the spirit and through this also evolves. Whether anyone is consciously aware of this or not, the purpose of everybody’s being on the Earth plane is to become aware of the fact that first and foremost we always have been and still are a spirit and soul who is part of and at one with God.

Each time we are to enter into another material existence, our spirit has to create itself another vehicle. A mother and father substitute for our true parents have to be found; a woman and a man through whom a new physical body can be created, which will eventually be taken from us again. Our spirit is eternal; through our experiences it grows and expands, but our body has its limitations and is a gift only for a time. As the very cells of everybody’s physical body are filled with consciousness and on the inner level we are all one, when one of us learns something and moves forward, each one of us, our whole world and even the planet itself does the same. Every small effort counts and nothing in the whole of Creation is ever wasted; everything will always be recycled and changed into ever different forms. Not learning means a lack of expansion, stagnation and ultimately decay.

The law of Karma rules the great wheel of fortune and of life in physicality. The zodiac is its symbol. The Karma we all have brought with us into this world are the conditions in which we presently find ourselves. They were created by us in the course of many lifetimes and much of it is likely to be waiting to be redeemed, by none other than us. Yet, being a spark of the Divine, the children of God, everything that is in God is also in us – the very best as well as the worst. We are in this existence to bring forth from within the best and most noble qualities of our Highest Self, which at least in seed form each one of us contains.

This process brings us ever closer into being at one with our God Self, the way we were before the beginning of the evolutionary cycle that took us into the adventure of experiencing life as physical beings on the giant wheel of Earth life going round and round in huge cycles. We are the only ones who can release us from its drudgery. Gradually we need to overcome the desires, drives and urges of our lower animal nature, and instead nurture and develop only the best that is within us, so that our dreams and aspirations turn ever more towards the realms of the highest levels of life.

It does not really matter what happens to our earthly personalities and our physical bodies, even during our worst and traumatic experiences. All is well for as long we learn something and are progressing on our evolutionary pathway of life. But, let us not forget that our physical bodies also are parts of God’s Creation, that God lives with us inside them and that therefore they truly is the living temples of God. It is everybody’s own task to take good care of our body and its requirements. It is our vehicle – the only one we shall get – for learning to differentiate between good and evil, sickness and health, war and peace, life and death, Heaven and Hell. This can only be learnt by each one of us through our own experiences.

The Soul’s Yearning

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old September 18th, 2018, 09:27

Doing The Right Things

People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centred.
You don’t have to like them, but love them anyway!

They are all part of your spiritual family.
They are part of you and you are part of them.
They may not yet know it, but you being wiser,
Love them anyway!

People may project their own ulterior motives onto you,
And accuse you of having them.
Rest safe in the knowledge that the Universe
Knows their hearts as well as yours.
Do good anyway!

If being successful means that we can only win
False friends and real enemies.
Succeed anyway!

The good we do today may be forgotten tomorrow.
Do it anyway!

What could have taken years of building up,
Can be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway!

People who are in need of our help,
May attack us whilst we are trying to help them.
Help anyway!

Give the world the best that is within you,
And should it be rejected, do not stop giving.
Give anyway!

The Universal Law of Karma ensures that what we send
Into the world, has to return to us.
Give of your best and only the best is sure to return!

Bishop Abel Muzorewa
African Spiritual and Political Leader
Edited by Aquarius

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old October 3rd, 2018, 07:36

Of False Prophets And Messiahs

For everyone on the spiritual pathway a word of warning may not come amiss and that is: ‘Whatever you do, beware of false prophets and messiahs!’ To this day, they are sure to be encountered by all of us in the form of people who are trying to take us in. The only one hundred percent reliable teacher in the whole wide world dwells inside everybody’s innermost heart and is waiting to be called upon and spring into action. Yet, even in these communications with our inner Master, the living God within, it is essential that we use our discriminatory faculties, so they can be developed to their highest potential.

Sorting the wheat from the chaff is now more important than it ever was before. Do not believe anything or anyone, including me and my writings – not that I would call myself a prophet or messiah, but I am sure you know what I mean – without verifying the information before you with your inner guidance first. In order to do this, whatever you hear or read anywhere, let it flow through the filter of the world of your feelings, especially your heart, as that is the only place in the world where truth dwells. Listen carefully to what it tells you.

Our inner guru, also known as the living God within, has full access to every bit of wisdom and knowledge that has ever been gathered anywhere in the whole of Creation. S/He is the final authority on recognising and telling us the difference between right and wrong, truths and lies. Learn to listen to this teacher carefully, with love and respect. Test and try it, time and again, and it will amaze you how much it can and will tell and help you, even down to tackling your most mundane tasks. This authority in everybody is waiting to help us understand what is happening in our world, within and without, with ever increasing speed. It is waiting to be called upon to show us how to overcome all our fears and how to transmute our negative thoughts and feelings into positive and constructive ones.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old October 4th, 2018, 08:14

Astrology - More Than A Belief System

Religions have come and gone in our world. Yet, astrology has been with us in its basic form and its concepts remained valid for thousands of years, as far as can be told from records that exist about it. As our race progressed through the ages, astrology has become ever more enriched by the wisdom of the insights gained by those who practised the Divine art. It seems that in contrast to this, the religions of our world, from the moment of their appearance, had to remain unchanged.

Designed and inspired by the Angels in charge of humankind’s spiritual development, all the religions our world has ever seen were perfect. To reveal the golden nuggets of Divine wisdom and truth, which each one of them has always brought to our world, there is just one thing they require and that is being looked at from different angle. The higher perspective is the right one. There is nothing wrong with the stories themselves and everything with the way they have traditionally been interpreted.

The custom of taking every one of the surface words of the various sacred texts literally is the answer to the puzzle why there is still so much cruelty between human beings in our world, when religions have been with us for such a long time. The religions themselves never could do anything on our behalf and that includes the removal of cruelty. They cannot do this because that simply is not what they were created for. Cruelty is part of every human being’s basic character make-up and can therefore only be eradicated by each one of us ourselves.

Equipped with the wisdom of hindsight it is easy to see that all the belief systems that have come and gone in our world never had any power of their own. As good examples of this as any are the Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam, which have been with our world for a very long time. One of them emerged from the other and each one is a part of the same branch on the tree of knowledge of all life. Clear evidence of this is that, to this day, the Old Testament is part of the teachings of all three religions. These days it is seen as the history of the people of the Hebrew nation, i.e. of the souls who incarnated at that time into that part of our world.

From time to time highly evolved souls reincarnate onto the Earth plane through whom an enlarged vision of the meaning of God and the true nature of their own being is given. Such souls come to act as teachers and guides to those whose spiritual awareness is somewhat ahead of that of the crowd; they are destined to eventually break away from the traditional teachings and form a new splinter group. One of them was Judaism, which according to one source came into being around 2500 B.C. Apparently it started from Noah after the flood, when the Creator God, whom Judaism calls Yahveh, chose a people to be the keepers of His laws; Noah’s children were its leaders. Another source says this religion began when the original covenant was made between Abraham and God, circa 1900 B.C.

The legend tells us that Abraham was called at that time to leave his home in Ur. He was guided to travel to Canaan, now known as Palestine and Israel, the land that is believed to have been promised by God as their own to Abraham’s descendants. Interestingly, Judaism appeared around the time of the beginning of another New Age, the Age of Aries. Astrologically, Aries marks the point of new beginnings. When it has been reached, individually and collectively, a whole new cycle of experiences begins. Judaism fulfilled this role by bringing the idea that there is only one God into the consciousness of humankind.

The legend of the Master Jesus was the next one to emerge. This was followed by the appearance of the prophet Mohammed, born approx. 570 A.D. He composed and taught the Koran between the years 610 until his death in 632. Many of its stories apparently – I have not read them myself – are parallels to the old testament; a few also to the new testament, as well as other teachings from the Hebrew and other earlier religions known at that time. Soon after he completed his teachings, Mohammed set out to convince others of his beliefs. In them he must have enlarged upon whatever he found in the old teachings that were available to him, choosing that which he felt intuitively drawn.

The Prophet, the same as all other spiritual leaders before and after him, had been prepared for his role in the course of a great many previous lifetimes. Each one always worked under the guidance and protection of the Angels in charge of them and their mission, as well as the living God within them, showing the way – the same as It has always been doing with each one of us. Every new teacher added their inspiration and the insights they found into the existing material, as one does when writing intuitively.

Alas, as far as it is possible to look back from where we are now, it has ever been the case that, when new understanding is flowing from the highest levels of life into the consciousness of our race, the members of the establishment refuse to accept it and do not wish to know. However, it is also in the nature of things that in spite of anyone’s resistance – no matter how bloody and cruel it expresses itself – after a while, the new teachings are taking root in some souls. In evolutionary terms they are at least slightly ahead of their contemporaries, otherwise they would be unable to recognise the value of the freshly arriving wisdom. Their grasp of it makes them suitable for acting as what is known as ‘the leaven in the bread’.

As the teachers of new beliefs gather some followers around them, slowly yet another splinter group forms itself, which over time develops into a new religion in its own right. This is how Judaism emerged from some other long forgotten religious traditions. At the beginning of the Piscean Age, Christianity sprung from it in the same way, followed by Islam after a much shorter interval of approx. six hundred years.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old October 5th, 2018, 07:36

Could Religions Ever Change Anything?

For the time being, religions are still part of the belief systems of our world and some of them are very much alive and a potent force to be reckoned with. Yet, considering the state our world and the trouble some of the followers of religions are causing to this day, one cannot help asking oneself: ‘Could religions ever change anything?’ The word religion has its roots in the Latin ‘religare’, which means to bind and connect. Why then did our religions bring so much war and destruction by setting us against each other rather than connecting us with each other?

Were any of our religions actually designed to make our world a better and more peaceful place? Will it ever be that way? Yes, our world will change and it will become a place where all live together in peace and harmony, but it will not happen through the religions we have known up to now. Look around you and see how much suffering, unrest and destruction they are still causing. No-one will make the required changes for us. We ourselves have to bring them about.

With the help of religions, the Universe has been trying to make it abundantly clear to us that none of them ever had any power of its own and could make our world into a better one. Through this it is showing us that the solution to the problems of our world can only be found elsewhere and that is inside us. If we want a peaceful world, each one of us has to look towards ourselves, sweep before our own doors and cleanse our inner stables.

To this day are under the impression that astrology is some kind of a belief system, similar to a religion. They seem to think that subjects like religion, astrology and numerology have some power of their own and are therefore responsible for making our world and us the way we are. We do well to remind ourselves frequently that nobody has any real power on the Earth plane, including all religions and also subjects like astrology and numerology. The have no power, unless it is given to them through thinking – falsely – that they do have a power of their own. Each one of these subjects was created by the Angelic Forces to serve as their teaching aids. Throughout the ages, one religion after the other came into our world. As soon as the lessons one of them was meant to teach us had been mastered by us earthlings at any given time, the old religions was removed and a new one appears.

The very fact that our religions have failed to make our world into a better one, in itself is sufficient proof of their powerlessness. Apart from teaching us certain lessons they can do nothing. Astrology and numerology, however, will not be as passing and temporary as any of the religions our world has ever seen, because they are something much more fundamental. The way I practise the two subjects has no intention of removing the Great Father/Mother of all life from His/Her Creation by pretending that everything brought itself into being and can do things on its own, which in my view is impossible.

For me, astrology and numerology acknowledge the power and might of the Highest. They are the finest instruments imaginable for those who wish to appreciate, enlarge and enhance their vision of God’s great love and boundless wisdom. Wise ones, who make it their business to find out the truth about the nature of God and themselves, do not hesitate to dig down to the roots of things. They no longer have any need for blaming the planets or God for the way they are and behave. Knowing and accepting that we ourselves are responsible for everything that is in our lives, that our character determines the outcome of our destiny and that no-one can alter our Karma, except we ourselves, helps them to conduct their lives in keeping with their knowledge.

When we constantly give of our best and endeavour to create nothing but good Karma in thoughts, words and deeds, we can rest safely in the knowledge that eventually nothing but the best can return to us. Acting this way puts us fairly and squarely in charge of the ship of our own life and makes us the master of our own destiny.

Naturally, I would not wish to state categorically that religions, astrology, numerology and other related subjects are this, that or the other, because that simply would not for me to say. All I can and wish to do is to share my understanding with you that no religion ever had the power to change our world for us. The outer world is a manifestation of our inner self and the environment reflects back to us what we are within. As if gazing into a mirror, the events around us are constantly revealing that which is taking place inside us. And that is why, if we wish our world to become a different place and our lives to change, we have look to ourselves.

What many these days would surely benefit from most of all is a new understanding of the true purpose and higher meaning of humankind’s earthly existence. This brings with it a fresh approach to life that provides us with the motivation we need to change our perception of life and our approach and attitude towards it most profoundly. Should you decide to go down this road, you will soon discover that many of the most popular convictions that are deeply held by people to this day are false ones that have long outlived their usefulness. They are waiting to be shed because by now they have become serious obstacles on the journey of making the spiritual progress that would otherwise be possible in someone’s present lifetime.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old October 6th, 2018, 08:06

Religions Have No Power Of Their Own

Now that the Aquarian Age is with us, we need to become aware that no religion that ever appeared in our world possessed any power of its own. To this day, none of them can exercise any power whatever over you or me, unless we allow them to do so. After all, what are religions? Organisations based on certain beliefs and people who are willing to listen to and follow their doctrines, regardless of whether they ever were valid or not.

Religions are not things in themselves, they most certainly have no power of their own and the same is true for astrology and numerology. I believe that all subjects of this nature were created so that one day they could be used as tools for helping us to understand and, through this, bringing us closer to the true meaning of the Great Power behind all life and of its role in our own. They are wonderful aids when one is trying to find an understanding of the processes of life, which lie hidden beneath and behind its surface. To my mind, there is nothing better for explaining in simple terms the highly complex workings, the why and how of the Universal energies, the Power and the Force that is constantly at work behind the scenes of all life and that on all its levels.

It would be wrong to say that I believe in astrology as such. I believe in the great wisdom and love of the One who created it and who, from the beginning of my studies, has been teaching me for a very long time, from the very depths of my own being, how it can be shaped into an instrument of healing. I wanted to work with astrology from the moment I recognised that astrology really works, because I realised that the way it was helping me to find a better understanding of myself, my world and the nature of the forces that make it do so, it could do the same for others. I do not to follow any of the belief systems of our world because my inner teacher showed me a long time ago that in truth each one of them is but a ladder for human souls to climb on.

All are different pathways that were created to lead us back into our true nature, into the awareness of our own Divine nature, immortality and the oneness with God. When this point has been reached, individually and collectively, we shall be walking hand in hand with God and the Angels again, the way we once did. Religions will then no longer be known in our world. This is the direction in which we are now heading ever more strongly. Paul McCartney’s poignant song at the beginning of this part of the jottings shows us the way. The old religions can no longer do this for us, for the simple reason that they came into being such a long time ago and are badly in need of a great overhaul.

Astrology is under the rulership of Aquarius. At our entry into this age, there is a renewed interest in it and with its help the Universe is revealing to us ever more of the fascinating facets of the Divine science. In times to come, when all traces of the religions that once existed in our world have long vanished, astrology will still be with us, of that I am sure. Ever since humankind walked the Earth, religions have served the Angels, teachers and guides from the highest levels of life as temporary educational tools. Astrology is also one of these, but it is something much more permanent and certainly more expansive. By now, it is increasingly inviting us to raise our vision above the Earth plane and expand our horizons into an awareness of our existence within the Cosmos.

Yet, even astrology is not going to be with us in all eternity. There will come a time, in millions and millions of years in Earth terms, when the will of God may decide to de-create the Universe, as we know it. There could then be a new big bang – if indeed our present Universe came into being that way – and a new created world will begin. Just think! You and I shall be there to witness it and take part in it. By that time we too shall be allowed to create and destroy new worlds, at our will and command. This illustrates the seriousness of what is at stake and puts things into perspective, because viewed from this angle, all our present struggles are like fleabites and very much worthwhile, would you agree?

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old October 10th, 2018, 07:56

Neptune's Transit Through Pisces

From 3rd February 2012 until 27th January 2026, the planet Neptune will be transiting Pisces, its own sign. During this period the influence of the planet’s energies will be felt more strongly than before. As speculations of the most negative kind seem to abound about this time, I would like to add a few of my reflections and observations here.

To those who are unfamiliar with astrological terms, I would like to point out that a planet is said to be strong or in the old terms ‘dignified’ when it is found either in its own sign or in the sign of its exaltation. Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are believed to have no exaltation because they are outer planets and too far removed from what we would define as good or bad in human terms. Between them co-rule Aquarius, Pisces and Scorpio.

In its own sign a planet’s highest and most positive qualities can be unfolded and developed to their highest potential. In Neptune’s case they are: artistic gifts; the ability to play our part in life; being dreamy and idealistic; imaginative, inspirational, mediumistic, loving music and rhythm; being sensitive, spiritual and subtle. The negative aspects are: carelessness; castles in the air; deceptive; head in the clouds; hypersensitivity; irritated by discords; sentimental; subversive; unstable; wandering and woolly.

Neptune is one of the outer, very slow moving planets. Because they affect whole generations in the same manner, they are known as the generation planets. Neptune spends fourteen years in one sign and one of its orbits round the Sun takes one hundred and sixty-five years. Astrologically the planet stands for the energies of the higher octave of Venus, the highest love vibration. As it knows nothing of the Earth plane, not surprisingly we earthlings have difficulties trying to grasp and understand it. Neptune is the co-ruler with Jupiter of Pisces, the twelfth sign of the zodiac and its natural domain is the twelfth house. The Neptune’s keynote, as well as that of Pisces and the twelfths house, is sacrifice. It brings to us and our world the obligation to give ourselves away in loving service to the One. The position of this planet by sign and house signifies the area of life in which we have taken from others in past lifetimes. This is where we are required to give of ourselves in this one.

Neptune is the God and the ruler of the sea. The oceans of our world represent the collective subconscious, the feeling side and highly sensitive, artistic, dreamy and imaginative soul of our world and all worlds. The Romans worshipped Neptune as the God of the sea, although originally he had been the God of springs and streams. His Greek counterpart was Poseidon. Many of the myths surrounding Neptune and Poseidon reflect them as bad-tempered, easily angered and quarrelsome, like the sea.

At the time of writing this in April 2013, thirteen years of Neptune’s transit through Pisces are left. In my view, during this span the Universe’s energies will be providing us and our world with one of its greatest and most natural helps imaginable. For aspiring healers and lightworkers, who know how to work with and tap into this power supply in the right spirit, it could turn into the most enlightening time ever experienced on the Earth plane thus far.

I believe that it will bring humankind the long awaited renewal of hope, faith and trust in the guidance and protection of the Highest – in a totally different way from those of the past. Shedding that which is no longer wanted in our character make-up, so that our highest and best can emerge from within, will be much easier during this transit than at other times. With the wisdom of hindsight, once this transit lies behind us, the quantum leaps of consciousness we and our world made during Neptune’s time in Pisces will be clearly visible to all.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old October 11th, 2018, 07:39

The Neptunian Energies

The main intention behind Neptune’s soft and dreamy energies is that, under its subtle influence, the human sense of separateness and ego boundaries should be slowly dissolved. Our soul and spirit need this to once again become one with all life. The house of the zodiac through which Neptune is moving at any given time reveals in which part of our life this dissolution is taking place. For Sun Pisceans the life force itself, whose symbol is the Sun in our birthchart, is constantly under Neptune’s influence. The Great Spirit created us and our world in such a way that, individually and collectively, having reached a sufficiently high evolutionary level all ego boundaries should go from us completely. When this has come to pass for sufficient numbers of us, through once again being aware of our true nature and our relationship with God, peace will reign on the Earth.

On the earthly level all changes that take place under Neptune’s influence come about gradually. They are centred on the words disintegration, disorientation, dissolution, deception and disillusionment. Like everything that is in this life, this too serves a wise higher purpose; the aim of the Neptunian energies is to assist humankind to transcend and dissolve all boundaries and confinements. They are meant to connect us with the inspiration of our Highest Self and lead each one of us back into partaking more fully in the stream of the creative ideas that constantly flow from the Source into all life.

Neptune’s energies seek to assist anyone who consciously attunes themselves to their Highest Self with the unfolding of their spirituality, until it reaches its highest potential for their present lifetime. In the fullness of time each one of us may eventually grow into an ever clearer channel of the Divine. Through such conduits the inspiration of the Highest imparts some truly magnificent creative works unto our world from time to time. To my mind, the finest example of this was Frederic Chopin, the Polish-born composer, my favourite Piscean. His music knows nothing of this world. It is purely on the soul level and speaks directly to our souls.

Pisces is one of the Water signs and Aquarius is an Air sign. The Water signs serve the development of the emotions and the Air signs that of the human intellect. Having reached the Aquarian Age, we are leaving behind the Age of Pisces. It has been a highly emotional age and one of the soul when, under the co-rulership of Jupiter and Neptune, blind faith was top of the agenda. Individually and collectively, there was wholesale deception by the institutions that were allowed to be in charge of the spiritual wellbeing of our race. Part of the lessons our whole world had to endure during the Piscean Age was being tricked into blindly following them. A rosy dream and an illusion appeared in our world that a saviour and redeemer would come, who would be capable of waving some kind of magic wand to release us and our world from all suffering. This tale was like a balloon that went up. Alas, it is in the nature of balloons that eventually someone sticks a pin into them and deflates them.

Enormous soul growth is achieved as, at the beginning of the Aquarian Age, ever more individual souls and that of our whole race are waking up from their misapprehensions. In deep disappointment more and more are turning away from the institutions that have let them down, to go in search of their own truth. This is very necessary indeed now that we have reached the age that is under the rulership of the awakener and enlightener, Uranus. Aquarius is an Air sign and we are moving into an intellectual age, during which learning to control the thinking of our lower earthly mind is of the utmost importance.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files