The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Grief recovery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old November 25th, 2012, 13:00

Default Does it ever get better

Does it ever get any better...I can not take much more it is just so unbearable,,I wake up in a panic to get to him and ache all day and can barely function ...My chest aches and my whole body vibrates all day the teers never stop...It has beeb 4 months on the 31st since he passed. ..I just want to be with him this world is so so cold with out him.
Old November 25th, 2012, 13:55

Default It will ease

Yes tam it will ease in time , that's what I was like at the beginning just as you describe but I can't tell you how your journey will go or how fast you will go we are all different but it will get easier , like you I thought I can't go on like this but you can and you will I'm sure xx
Old November 25th, 2012, 16:29

Default it does get better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamLynn View Post
Does it ever get any better...I can not take much more it is just so unbearable,,I wake up in a panic to get to him and ache all day and can barely function ...My chest aches and my whole body vibrates all day the teers never stop...It has beeb 4 months on the 31st since he passed. ..I just want to be with him this world is so so cold with out him.
hello tammy love, i know that you are finding it unbearable right now, oh love no one can take your pain away, i read mart words to you and yes he is right, you will get stronger this is a promise, we all thought that we would never get through this, most of us arnt there yet but we are further on in this awful dark journey. love, 4 months is so very soon as yet, we all do go through the grief in different ways, this is true but all the early emotions are felt by all of us, they will lesson but it is nrmal to cry when needed, we all do and some have been traveling quite some time here on forum. please keep talking if you can, please dont be afraid of the tears, we are here for you.

love chrissie. xxx

the lord is with you, he will never leave nor forsake you, he wanted me to tell you. xxx
Old November 25th, 2012, 20:40

tammy,

cry when you need to and come to forum often. the people here have been where you are now and talking about our loses helps. No one can tell you how long this journey will take (for me it has been 10 months). You need to go at your own pace and feel like you need to. It is an emotional roller coster, but there will come a time when just for a few minutes a day, you will smile and those moments become minutes on so on. Take care

Sheryl xxxx