"30 Keys to forgiveness" Part #2 In the Recovery Path
Part # 2
30 keys to Forgiveness Continued
16. In your denial of feeling Love you are in pain. This is the pain you feel when either you, someone or something else, has hurt you - by denying you love. They did this damage by words or actions, or both. They abused you, angered you, made you feel worthless. They denied you love, made you full of fear, made you afraid, caused you pain - made you believe that you were not worthy of love.
17. So now you want justice, vengeance, revenge, blood. You want them to suffer pain like you have suffered pain, even worse.
And then what? After you have extracted everything you want from this vengeful action how do you think you will feel - full of love or full of fear? Can you sleep with one eye open for the rest of your life waiting for them to exact their counter revenge? Are you going to be full of love, or full of fear? If it's fear and its bound to be, living in fear, afraid, will simply worsen the pain you have been feeling. Now you will know pain for a very long time. An eye for an eye can make the whole world blind! This is bad enough when it's between you and someone else. But when you exact this revenge on yourself it's like self-mutilation.
18. So if We can't convince you spiritually, We have to use tactics you can understand better. If you continue to choose to deny love to yourself and to others, then for giving yourself endless pain is definitely not forgiveness - it's madness! The Law of Cause and Effect, the Law of Karma, will be instantly in action as you trade blow for blow with your adversary. No one wins a war, the "winner" is the one who loses less than the other "loser". Both are losers, both suffer pain, both know fear and death, affecting generations to come.
When so much fear abounds, so much hate, so much anger, so much retribution, it breeds so much unhappiness, so much dis-ease, so much disease, so much death.
All it took was for love to be denied.
How easy it is to change - Love your neighbour as yourself - think, act, say, do "What Would Love Do Now?"
19. If you choose love, pain will disappear. If you deny love, pain will be present. In every moment of Now you are choosing to offer love or project fear. It's your free will. Our guidance will always be to choose love because love is all there is - everything else is an illusion. If you choose to live in the illusion, you choose to live in fear, then you will know pain.
20. Now you can understand that everything you do you do for yourself. If you choose to for give yourself an opportunity to heal in love you need to forgive yourself or the other person/people or things. By choosing to forgive you only have to open your heart and give them forgiveness. They do not have to even be aware of your forgiveness. Everything you do you do for yourself.
When you offer your forgiveness simply pray for their well-being and sincerely state "I forgive you for (----------)". This will release the fear from you, the pain from you and allow you to return to Being Love - Who You Really Are. You will know love, freedom, lack of pain. You will know happiness and, in time, bliss.
21. Now that We have shown you, at a practical level, why and how to deal with forgiveness We would like to return to our Spiritual roots and show you some more Spiritual understanding and applications of forgiveness. As you return to Being Love this knowledge will elevate your Spiritual growth when you understand and apply it.
22. To err is human, to forgive is divine, is an old, true, saying. The forgiveness We talk about is for giving you an opportunity to heal and for giving you an opportunity for receiving love, love of yourself, and to know God's love. For you to return to being Who You Really Are - at Soul level - Pure Love.
23. How do you deal with yourself or the other person or people or things which denied you love and damaged you that you required forgiveness?
We need to remind you of Soul Contracts so that you can distinguish between a person's Soul and their body in the physical earth's plane of existence. Please go to the Book of Evolving Relationships - Lesson 46 - The Three Commitments to Yourself - No.1 Trust the Process. This lesson explains Soul Contracts.
Accepting that you have referred to this lesson then you can see that the Soul is eternal and the body is a temporary housing of the Soul for this journey of the Soul to the Earth's plane of existence.
This body is a mask, a costume, an illusion, a charade, a part in a play acting out Soul Contracts in a pre-determined manner so that Spiritual growth for all Souls involved here can occur.
The body that is the attacker, the abuser, the damager, etc., is only playing a character part in the illusion of life's play. The Soul occupying this body is very courageous to agree to play such a negative person's role. The physical body and its mind, personality and Ego is even more courageous in possibly choosing to become a "pariah" in their community for fulfilling this role.
In terms of your Soul Contract you had to be attacked via the denial of love so that you could grow spiritually and they had to attack you to experience their own denial of love.
Their Soul Contract also requires them to grow spiritually and by being the attacker they also have the opportunity to reject being denied love and, in their way, moving from fear to love. Their seeking of forgiveness from the person/people/things they denied love to, in their attack of them, is also for giving them an opportunity to heal, in love, and in love of themselves. In this way they have the opportunity to remember to Become Who They Really Are, Love, a Part of God. Only their seeking of forgiveness can assist them. Your prayer for their well-being and forgiveness of their words and/or actions provides impetus to their healing providing they take responsibility and also seek forgiveness by approaching you directly or via a silent prayer involving opening their heart, praying for your well-being and asking for your forgiveness of their words and/or actions.
Everything you do you do for yourself.
24. In dealing with the other person's physical body, mind and ego in terms of forgiveness you have a number of choices. If it is possible for you to do you can embrace them physically in love or by words. This is only possible to do if the other person/people/things are sincerely, genuinely remorseful of their words and/or actions which denied you love in their attack of you.
If that is not possible to do you can then accept what was done to you, release them in love of yourself and pray for their well-being, whilst granting them forgiveness in the spirit of for giving yourself an opportunity to heal, in love of yourself.
You can choose to ignore them, however. What you resist persists and ignoring them keeps some poison in your body and mind. It is better to move to acceptance and best to move to embracing them physically as detailed above.
If you choose to resent them, this will turn to hate and anger soon enough. This negative energy will turn inwards in your body and mind affecting your balance and your health. The longer it's there the worse it becomes. The entire purpose of dealing with this issue at body and mind level is for giving you an opportunity to heal yourself, in love of yourself. You are not responsible for the other person/people/things.
25. Now We will show you how to acknowledge this at Soul Level.
Each Soul entering into a body comes with a certain level of consciousness. This level of consciousness, or awareness, or awakedness of God's presence in their life, of being a Part of God, is the Soul's journey of growth towards Perfection/God/Light. Each Soul has to grow and enters a body lifetime after lifetime for this purpose of growth. Every Soul in every body has a different level of consciousness.
This may be difficult for you to accept, however it's true - everyone is doing the best they can do from their current level of consciousness.
That is why you have saints and sinners, and people in between on the earth's plane of existence.
Those people who consciously choose to grow spiritually have the opportunity to give and receive love and so improve or increase their level of consciousness during this lifetime.
This increased level of consciousness also brings an increase in responsibility in terms of the Law of Karma (Cause and Effect).
We continually tell you not to judge people because you are not aware of their level of consciousness. In the Bigger Picture We can see, Soul Contracts are being played out perfectly for the growth of Souls by experimental means on the earth's plane.
You would not expect a 6 year old starting school to write school leaving final exams. Then why expect a Soul, in a body, with a low level of consciousness, to be a saint?
Everyone is doing the best they can do from their current level of consciousness. Do not have unrealistic expectations of people, learn acceptance of "What Is!"
Continued in Part #3
Memory can only tell us what we were,
in the company of those we loved;
it cannot help us find what each of us, alone, must now become.
Yet no person is really alone;
those who live no more echo still within our thoughts and words,
and what they did has become woven into what we are.
I wish you peace and a level path on your journey...
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|