"30 keys to forgiveness" Part #3 In the path of Recovery
26. At Soul level there is no such thing as the need for forgiveness. There is nothing to forgive - only gratitude and thankfulness that people or things have played their assigned character parts to enable you to grow spiritually through their interaction with you, thereby increasing your level of consciousness.
If you look back at your life and you will see that when "bad" things happened to you, they forced a re-think from you as you changed direction and eventually found new and, possibly, better opportunities for growth being presented to you.
When the young bird's parents kick it out of the nest to fly and grow, it appears to be cruel and unkind. With the ability to fly and feed itself the young bird obtains a new-found freedom, reaching new heights, and a new life creating its own nest and family.
You must learn the ability to change your mind and see the actions of others not as being "denying of love" but as an opportunity to kick you out of your "comfort zone" and force you to CHANGE - Clearing Healing And New Gifts Emerging - and then to grow Spiritually, emotionally and in other ways as well.
If you can grasp this concept then there is no one and nothing to forgive - only people and things to be grateful for in terms of your growth in consciousness.
You then know that, with faith in God, everything happens for the best, in the long run.
27. You can now thank the other person's Soul for everything that was done to you which appeared to be classified as "A Denial of Love" but in reality was a wonderful growth spurt for you in many areas of your life.
"Thank you the Soul of (name of person) for enabling me to grow through this process and achieve (-------------), (--------------), (--------------), etc."
28. As We spelt out in Trust God Now by not judging anything but by learning to accept What Is Now and to Surrender to God's will in your life, you then learn to know that :
God will give you what you need (not want) when you need it for the higher growth of your Soul. Learn to accept God's timing for you now - it is always perfect. Know that your inner security comes from being a Part of God, not from the decisions of man. Trust God Now. God knows what you need now.
29. If you believe that We/we are all One then the only forgiveness required is for giving One and All the opportunity to know Love - by giving and receiving love in your every thought, word, deed, by being conscious always and all ways of "What Would Love Do Now".
30. We end where We started - For giving is for receiving healing for yourself and love for yourself. Everything you do you do for yourself. However, you are Part of God and therefore everything you do you do for God. For giving God love and for receiving love from God. This is the ultimate key of for giving.
As Always I wish only to help you in your journey ...I wish you peace
Memory can only tell us what we were,
in the company of those we loved;
it cannot help us find what each of us, alone, must now become.
Yet no person is really alone;
those who live no more echo still within our thoughts and words,
and what they did has become woven into what we are.
I wish you peace and a level path on your journey...
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|