The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Religion and spirituality
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old June 21st, 2021, 08:07

Going Home – Part One

This song is winging its way to your heart on 21.06.2021. It’s this year’s Solstice Day when the Sun moved into Cancer at 03.32 hrs Greenwich Meantime. Cancer is the sign dedicated to the feminine nurturing and caring principle of Creation, the Great Mother of all life. Its energies are good for reflecting on where we came from in present lifetime and who, on this occasion, acted as our parents, especially our mother.

Because this year is under the influence of the numbers 2022, as explained in another part of my writings, a triple dose of the Great Mother’s energies are at our disposal for the whole of the year. During the Sun’s transit through Cancer, which takes thirty days and nights, the main focus of Her energies are concentrated on everything that exists in our world. From the subconscious level, they are trying to encourage every one of us to connect with our true home, the spirit realm. This is the place from which every one of us – without exception – emerges at the beginning of each new lifetime and returns to when it has run its course.

During the Sun’s transit through Cancer, it’s also easier than at other times of the year to re-connect and communicate directly with our true parents and ancestors, the Great Father/Mother and their only born Son/Daughter, the spirit and light of the Universal Christ, who consists of nothing but love.

For the wise higher purpose of teaching our world the value of the Great Mother’s love and wisdom, Her qualities have been withheld from our world for around six thousand years of patriarchy. To my mind, that should be more than long enough. And that leaves us with the one hundred million dollar questions: ‘Are Great Mother’s qualities ready to return to our world? How much longer will it take for them to do so? Is our world ready?’ My inner guidance says: ‘Yes, if there are sufficient signs that your world has learnt enough by now.’

From 'Comfort For The Bereaved'

Going Home - Part Two

Going home, going home.
We’re all going home.
Quiet like, some still day,
That’s how everybody goes home
Into the spirit world.

It’s not far, just close by,
Through an open door.
Work all done, cares laid by,
Pain and fear no more.

Mother’s there, expecting us,
Father’s waiting too.
Angels and helpers gathered
With the friends we know.

Morning Star lights the way,
Earth-bound sorrows done.
Shadows gone, break of day,
Real life’s just begun.

There’s no break, there’s no end ,
Just a moving on.
Wide awake, with a smile,
Going on and on . . .

I’m just going home!
Without being aware of it,
I have gone this way many times before.
And it’s good to know that none of us
Ever has to do so on their own.
One of the Angels of Death held our hand and
Took us back home into the world of spirit or light.
From which every one of us emerges
At the beginning of a new earthly lifetime.

God and the Angels always have been and
Forever will be as much part of us
As we are part of them.
And wherever our evolutionary pathway
May still have to take us,
There’s no need to be afraid of anything.
They will forever be accompanying us
And showing the way.
We shall always be safe because
In all Eternity our life will rest
In the loving embrace of the
Great Father/Mother of all life and
Their only born Son/Daughter,
The Universal Christ.

William Arms Fisher
Edited by Aquarius
Sung to the well known tune from
Dvorak’s ‘New World Symphony’

I believe that whenever the moment of someone’s departure from the earthly plane has come, no matter under what circumstances, it’s always at the right moment. And that’s going to apply as much to you and me, as well as everybody else. The way I understand life now, is that it is by no means a one-off affair, the way our world’s old religions tried to make us believe. Nobody is snuffed out like a candle, each time one of their earthly lifetimes has reached its end. Every human being’s existence consists of a long drawn out developmental journey that is constantly taking each individual, the whole of humankind and our world, forwards and upwards on the great evolutionary spiral of all life.

The essence of every human being is spirit/soul and like God, they are eternal and immortal. Only when the wise higher purpose of any given lifetime has been fulfilled, one of the Angels of death takes our spirit/soul’s home into the world of spirit or light. This is independent of what age our outer shell, the physical body, may be and in what manner our departure comes about. To my mind, no death can be described as ‘untimely’. It would be an injustice to the infinite wisdom and love with which God and the Angels in charge of our development are taking the greatest of care about attending to every detail of everybody’s evolutionary pathway.

Our Creator is the Divine Trinity of the Great Spirit, the Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ’s spirit and light, is our Creator’s Divine Trinity. And the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the throne of God, are the executors of the Divine great evolutionary plan for the whole of Creation. They are responsible for the development of every human being who ever took part in earthly life, the whole of humankind and our world. This is the ultimate authority who decides about everything that, in keeping with the great plan, needs to happen in the whole of Creation. They are the only ones who have any true and everlasting power. Nothing is beyond or outside of their will and wishes. And no soul’s departure from earthly life ever takes place without their consent. This is true for any kind of death, including suicide. Find out more about this by following the relevant link at the end of this chapter.

The only part that dies when one of us departs from the earthly plane is their physical body. But that’s merely an outer shell which every spirit/soul requires for functioning and getting around in our world, for one lifetime only. Ever more of us these days are becoming aware that leaving our physical body behind does not mean we are dead. Because the essence of everyone’s being is spirit/soul, we can and will never die because just like God we are eternal and immortal. At the end of each earthly lifetime, one of the Angels of Death returns our spirit/soul to the world of spirit or light. It is humankind’s true home, the inner spiritual background of our world, from we emerge at the beginning of each new lifetime and return to as soon as it has run its course.

Whenever one of our loved ones has left this plane, there is no need to think that they have gone to a place somewhere ‘up above or out there’. Even though the spirit realm is invisible to earthly eyes, it is there nonetheless. Everything that appears in our world, the outer plane, first has to become manifest on its inner counterpart. Without the inner, there would be no outer; there would be no you and me. And that’s why there is no need to ever talk of those whose physical being has left us, as if they had disappeared altogether. They most certainly have not.

Our world is not really a home. It’s but a temporary staying place, a school and place for growing in wisdom and understanding of ourselves and the world around us. That’s how every human being’s consciousness slowly but steadily expands. Each can only do this from their own experiences. Nobody can do it for us. And everything that ever happens on this plane does so for a wise higher purpose that’s meant to teach those involved something.

And because I get much comfort from music, especially when it is accompanied by words that really speak to my heart, this song is now winging its way to you, in the hope that it might do the same for you.

Recommended Reading:
•‘From Darkness Into Light’
•‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

Recommended Viewing:
•‘Going Home’

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/

Last edited by Aquarius : June 22nd, 2021 at 08:48.
Old June 22nd, 2021, 08:48

From 'To Jab Or Not To Jab – Part Fourteen'

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

You Are Special – Part Eleven

The Mass Of People Ruled By Cancer

Did you know that astrologically the mass of people in our world is strongly under the influence of Cancer? It is the sign of the Great Mother of all life, the feminine aspect of the Divine Trinity who is also the soul of the whole of Creation, and every soul within it, including our own and that of our world. Cancer represents the soul of the people and like the soulful individuals who are born into this sign, the mass of people is extremely soft, sensitive and pliable, highly psychic and easily impressed and swayed by just about anything. Like any Cancerian, in times of crises when there is increased vulnerability to the negative thinking and feelings that are constantly pumped into the consciousness of our world by the mass media, we benefit greatly from carefully protecting ourselves psychically.

The following is an extract from my interpretation of the Sun in Cancer: ‘If you get the chance of watching the behaviour of a crowd, you will able to recognise how easily it can be reached through the emotions and how – like individual human beings who are spending their present lifetime in Cancer – it is all too easily swayed by just about any impression. For good and for evil, this has always has been exploited by humankind. Orators and dictators down the ages have used it to manipulate, rule and control the mob. It worked and all we can do is speculate whether or not they were consciously or unconsciously aware of what they were doing. One cannot help wondering how aware they were that the masses can be influenced because on the inner level and in the vast ocean of life we are all one.

‘The emotions are a body of water and water must be allowed to find its own way by flowing wherever it will, which is where it encounters least resistance. At its weakest point any dam will break and bring the whole structure down. In the same way, one person in a crowd going into hysterics, especially the one at the front, can set the whole multitude on fire and carry it with it, if need be into destruction. Emotionally and psychically we are all part of the great ocean of life and also of each other. Each one of us is a unique stream of consciousness in its own right that is nurtured by the ocean and in turn constantly feeds its learning back into the ocean.

‘Within this ocean, our whole world is one group soul with a common karmic past, present, future and destination. Contained in that, each nation is one group with its own karma; and within that again, each one of us is an individual soul that has its special karmic pathway to walk. Everything that feeds into the great ocean has an influence on it and everything it contains. This shows the importance of learning to control our thought processes and of feeding nothing but positive and loving thoughts into the collective consciousness, because spiritually nothing is ever wasted. Whenever one of us insists on looking for the good in every experience, situation and person, we are making a small contribution to our role as saviour and redeemer of ourselves and our world.

‘Under the guidance and protection of God and the Angels, we are all in this life to learn how to consciously influence the mass of people in positive ways that serve the highest good of our whole world. Consciously attuning ourselves in prayers and meditations to the outpourings of the energies of the Universal Christ, not only at this special time of the year but always, has never been a privilege for the selected few. The time has come in the evolution of our race that each one of us is required to make their contribution towards increasing the power of the blessing and healing energies of the Christ that are now pouring ever more strongly into us and our world.

‘Our oneness in the great ocean also sheds some light onto outbreaks of mass hysteria. To my mind, one of the most striking examples of this in recent years – apart from the present Swine Flu one – was the reaction of the British public to the death of Diana Princess of Wales, a Sun Cancerian. This connected her, the same as all other souls born into this sign, deeply with the mass of people.’

Louise L. Hay in her book ‘Heal your Body’ says about ‘Influenza: A response to mass negativity and beliefs. Fear. Belief in statistics. She suggests the following affirmation to neutralise their effects: ‘I am beyond group beliefs or the calendar. I am free from all congestion and influences.’

Update 22nd June 2021

My inner guidance tells me that the mass of people is just as easily manipulated into responding to positive and constructive thoughts, words and actions that aim to serve the highest good and greatest joy of the whole of humankind and our world. That’s what happens when we keep on sending kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to our world’s present troublemakers and scaremongers, as well as the driving force behind them. For a long time by now, that’s been the pharma industry with its insatiable greed for money, supported by ever more money-spinning dreams of world-wide vaccinations, if possible compulsory ones and that many times over.

Today is the 22nd June and the year we are moving through is 2022. The Sun at present is moving through Cancer, the sign dedicated to the Great Mother of all life, whose planetary ruler is the Moon. Its energies influence every one of us from the subconscious level and that most strongly during dreamtimes at night. The 22 is one of the Master vibration numbers. See link below. That’s why the Great Mother’s energies today are available to everything that exists in our world with the strength of 2 x 5 = 10 = 1/0 = 1 Leo, ruled by the sign of the Great Father of all life, the Mother’s companion. This is a sure sign that together they are supporting us and our world throughout the year in which spiritual Mastership for us is ‘written in the Stars’.

But this is by no means all! Let’s take a look at 2 x 5 = 10 and add the 6 for the month of June = 16/7 = the Sun and Venus as well as Neptune, the co-ruler with Jupiter of Pisces, the zodiac’s last sign. When handled the right way, Neptune’s energies are providing humankind and our world with the highest love vibrations of the whole of Creation. That’s the level which our race’s development by now has reached. And because on the inner level all life is one and there is no separation between anything, each time one of us sends kind, loving and forgiving thoughts in anyone’s direction, in both parts of our world, everybody else benefits from them.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : June 27th, 2021 at 08:03.
Old June 27th, 2021, 08:04

Written With Love

Part of God’s Great design for all life
Is another, smaller plan for us and our world.
It is like a book that is filled with many chapters.
Each one of them represents a human lifetime
And there is a special chapter for every one of us.

God’s true nature and ours is love and
Each one of our earthly sojourns
Is similar to a story that,
Although it has been written with love,
Of necessity is filled with twists and turns,
And tells us about hopes and desires fulfilled
But also about frustrations and disappointments.
It reports joys as much as sorrows,
And many helloes as well as goodbyes.

It has to be so because every experience
Is meant to teach us something,
So that with the passing of time
We grow ever more heaven-tall and God-like.
As this takes many lifetimes to achieve,
None of the chapters ends
When the story of one of them is complete
And we move into the world of light.

There we have to wait patiently to be granted
Permission for a further earthly lifetime
That enables us to continue the work on our story.
By gradually shedding and leaving behind
The dark and evil aspects of our nature,
The highest and best that is also within us
Can come to the fore.
With the passing of time it takes over
Our whole being and nothing else remains.

The chapters of the God’s Great book have many pages.
One of them represents one lifetime.
There is one for every lifetime of the past that has been
Filled with the details of all our experiences.
There is also a page for our present lifetime and
The closer we come to our departure from it,
The less space to be filled in remains.

New pages are added for future lifetime,
As soon as one of them has passed
Its planning stage in the spirit world.
This continues until Earth life
Can offer no more learning and with that
Our earthly education is complete.

Hand in hand with God and the Angels,
We are then allowed to move on
To lessons of a more elevated nature and
Forever resting safely in the knowledge
That they are guiding and protecting us.

Recommended Reading:
‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

From‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : June 29th, 2021 at 09:32.