The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Religion and spirituality
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old February 21st, 2021, 08:53

Invictus

‘Whatsoever we perpetrate, we do but row.
We are steered by fate.’
Samuel Butler

‘We all have to row with the oars life has given us.’
English Folk Wisdom

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever Gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeoning of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the horror of the shade.
And yet, the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate
And the captain of my soul.

How good it is to know that:
Even though I am responsible for every one of
My thoughts, words and actions,
The Highest forces of life have always been
Steering my boat. All I ever had to do was row.
You, O Great Father/Mother of all life
Are the Admiral of my destiny’s fleet,
And my spirit guides are piloting me safely through
The treacherous waters of my earthly existence.
At the end of each lifetime, one of Your Angels takes
Me into the world of spirit and that’s my true home.
It’s harbour lights shine warmer and more welcoming
Than those of any other place I have ever been.
Each time my anchor is dropped there,
I can see plenty of evidence that
All is well with me and my world,
And that forever it will be so.

Having got as far as I presently am
On my evolutionary journey,
It’s good to know that:
Every human being is a great deal more than
A mere earthly personality.
The essence of everybody is spirit/soul.
A long time ago, it’s existence started as
A tiny spark of the Universal Christ’s light.
In the course of many lifetimes,
The strength of everybody’s own light
Constantly increases.

Every human being is as much part of God
As God is part of every one of us.
We are eternal beings who can and will never die.
The spirit realm is our true home,
From which all of us emerge at the beginning
Of each new lifetime and return to,
As soon as it has run its course.
Nobody is ever snuffed out like a candle.
One of the Angels of Death takes our spirit/soul
By the hand and moves us into
Another dimension of life, that’s all.

A high and holy destiny is in store for every one of us.
And because spirit guides and helpers are constantly
Accompanying us, we shall never get lost in
The vastness of the Universe’s space and time.
That’s why we shall always be safe wherever
The lessons of the earthly school of life
May still need to take us.
Everything that ever happened there served
The wise higher purpose of teaching humankind,
Individually and collectively, something.

So let’s be grateful for everything that has been
And be glad that, for as long as we send nothing but
Good, right and beautiful thoughts, words and actions
Into our world, nothing but the same will return to us,
In due course, when our karmic debts have been paid.
O Great Father/Mother of all life and Your
Only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ,
We stand in awe and wonder before the
Greatness and beauty of Your Creation.
Forever we shall be singing the praises
Of Your wisdom and love that have
Brought us and our world to this point,
Each on their own evolutionary spiral
And all together that of our world.

William Ernest Henley
Edited by Aquarius
Updated February 2021

For every human being there exists a small developmental plan within God’ great plan for the whole of Creation. Each new lifetime presents us with another birthchart and in the right hands it can reveal what the newly born has brought with it and indicate in rough outlines the lessons awaiting it. For wise higher reasons, however, the birthchart on its own does not give a great deal away about what’s in store for the newcomer. Ah, but wait a moment! The Moon represents our earthly personality and where we have come from. The Sun shows our spirit’s predestined pathway. That’s why to my mind the progressions of the Sun and in particular the Moon are much more revealing than anything else.

The Sun moves forward at the steady pace of one degree per year. The Moon is known as the runner because it progresses at the rate of one degree per month. When you can see for yourself how both these energies have always been affecting your own life and that of those around you, the way I have been doing for a long time, the Universe is providing you with living proof that we can but row our life’s boat. The behaviour of every one of us is comparable to a dog on a lead, which the Angels of Karma are holding it in their hands. It’s our karmic debts that determine what kind of relationships and lessons we have to encounter.

The Sun/Moon progressions show quite clearly how the Christ Spirit, the Light of all lights and the Sun behind the Sun in the sky above us, is constantly pulling all earthly life, including you and me, forwards and upwards on humankind’s individual and collective evolutionary spiral and also our world. Even though we can but row the boat of our life, we are not manoeuvred like marionettes or pulled like puppets on a string. Because the Highest Forces of life have given us the precious gift of freedom of choice, at all times we are allowed to make our own decisions of how we wish to react to whatever comes our way. However, we are personally responsible for every one of our thoughts, words and actins. The Universal law of cause and effect, widely known as the law of Karma, decrees that they have to return to us in the fullness of time. This can come about later in the same lifetime or in a far distant future one, when our earthly self has grown strong enough to cope with what it once created.

Unbeknown to us earthlings for a long time, our choices have always decided what kind of Karma we are creating for ourselves, the whole of humankind and also our world. There are two streams of consciousness, a constructive positive one of light and a destructive negative one of darkness. Everything we think, speak and do has constantly been feeding into one of these streams and strengthened it. The decision which stream we wish to support from now on is ours alone. Everything depends on the degree of spiritual maturity we have reached when we find out about these things. They empower us to steer the boat of our life and destiny in the desired direction. And that shows that knowledge truly is power!

In the spiritual background of our earthly existence wise ones have always been in charge of the individual and collective development of us and our world. The Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the throne of God, assisted by countless groups of spirit guides and helpers on the lower levels of the spirit realm always have been and forever will be the eye that never sleeps. Our decisions show them the degree of spiritual maturity we have reached at any given moment.

As a spark of the Great Light every human being in truth is a young God in the making. Attending the lessons of the earthly school of life is only compulsory for the initial part of our development. It has run its course when the following conditions have been fulfilled: a) all earthly lessons have been learnt; b) every aspect of our nature, i.e. the masculine and feminine, darkness and light, lower and higher personality, have been integrated; and c) when the last bit of the Karma we created in this lifetime and all previous ones has been redeemed. And that can only come about when we bravely and patiently work our way through any kind of suffering that comes our way and accepting our responsibility for creating it.

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/
Old February 23rd, 2021, 08:57

Honesty & Truth : The New World Order

Jon Rappaport : A Voice Of Truth

Part Seven

Pandemic : The Pharma Industry’s Rope

The moving fingers writes
And having writ, moves on,
Nor all thy piety nor wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a line,
Nor all thy tears wash out a word of it.’

Omar Khayyám

It was Edward FitzGerald in 1859 who translated from Persian into English a selection of quatrains (ruba?iyat) that are thought to have been written by Omar Khayyam (1048–1131), the Astronomer-Poet of Persia. How much might Khayyam as well as FitzGerald have been aware that what this quatrain describes really is constantly happening in our world. Every human thought, word and action creates an impression on the etheric level, known as the Akashic Records, through which either a credit or debit entry in our spiritual bankbook comes into being.

The cause of Bill Gates not allowing his children to be vaccinated must have been what Jon Rappaport writes about in the first item of the list at the end of this chapter. It’s astonishing how, after having protected his own offspring against the pharma industry’s doubtful products, that after a while, when he probably hoped everybody had forgotten about he had felt earlier about them, his earthly nature’s greed gained the upper hand. Any regard he might ever have had for the wellbeing of the whole of humankind must have gone over board when he set about systematically exploiting our world resources more and more.

When the truth about the pandemic’s background has fully emerged, it will become ever clearer that this event is the rope on which the greed of Bill Gates and the pharma industry for a long time have been working hand in hand, to hang itself. When ever more of us are turning towards the natural healing methods that have always been available to humankind and were pushed into the background through the pharma industry’s efforts, they are going to kick themselves for recognising too late that the result of their actions of past and present would be that people are losing the last shred of faith they ever had in the pharma industry’s products.

Things can only happen in our world in God’s time and that means when the energies of our solar system’s planetary system allow it to do so. And everything in the whole of Creation consists of cycles within cycles and circles within circles. The pandemic closes the circle that started when the industry was a genuine benefactor of humankind. The companies that are now part of it revealing themselves as buccaneers and purposeful destroyers of our world’s economies are closing that particular circle.

Let’s take a closer look at how our planet’s energies are helping to bring about not only the end of this particular industry but of many other institutions that are not serving the highest good of the whole of our world and the countries within it. First in line are the iconoclastic energies of Uranus, the planetary ruler of Aquarius together with Saturn. Uranus is one of the generation planets. They have been given this name because they move so slowly that whole generations are affected by their energies. Uranus stays in each sign for around seven years. It moved into the fixed Earth sign Taurus in March 2019 and will remain there until April 2026. Taurus is the fixed Earth sign ruled by Venus. In this sign Venus reveals the hedonistic aspect of its nature. Taurus is the sign of value and money.

When planets move retrograde, they affecting us more on the inner than the outer plane. On the inner plane everything is for real; there is no faking, pretending, lying and cheating. ‘If you can fake sincerity, you’ve got it cracked’, doesn’t work here. The intentions behind everything that’s thought, spoken and/or acted on the outer plane are clearly visible to everybody on the inner plane. Earthly efforts only create a credit entry in our spiritual ledger when they are in keeping with the inner world’s ruling principles of love, honesty and truth.

When ever more of us come into harmony with these principles, our world’s outer part gradually changes and becomes ever more like its inner counterpart. And when this process is complete and the outer plane has become identical to the inner one, there will be true and everlasting peace on our planet that nobody and nothing can disturb or destroy. This is the golden future towards with all of us, individually and together in groups, are steadily working our way forwards and upwards on our personal evolutionary spiral of life, that of humankind and our whole world.

1) ‘Vaccines: “preventing every bad thing”.’ By Jon Rappaport 31st December 2019

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2019/12/

2) ‘Vaccine Airlines, Jewish Airlines, Islamic Airlines.’ By Jon Rappaport 6th February 2021

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021...amic-airlines/

3) ‘Vatican Vaccine Hotline, How Can I Help You?’ By Jon Rappoport 9th February 2021

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021...an-i-help-you/

4) ‘The Pandemic Planners: Conversations in the Dark.’ By Jon Rappoport 10th February 2021

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021...s-in-the-dark/

5) ‘"Never-before-seen strange COVID symptoms"? Try using logic.’ By Jon Rappoport 11th February 2021

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021...ovid-symptoms/

6) ‘Super Bowl CNN Karen calls cops on mask-less people in Tampa.’ By Jon Rappoport 11th February 2021. Highly recommended reading! It’s brilliant. A German proverb says: ‘Humor ist wenn man trotzdem lacht!’ When you can laugh because of it all and in spite of it all, that’s true humour!’ Jon has mastered this art brilliantly!

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021...ople-in-tampa/

7) ‘COVID: Patient Grills Doctor; Off the Record.’ By Jon Rappoport 12th February 2021

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021...ff-the-record/

8 ) ‘COVID Airlines Solves the Great Racial Divide.’ By Jon Rappoport – very funny! ‘Humor ist wenn man trotzdem lacht!’ When one laughs about a situation, this one in particular, in spite of it and because of it, that’s true humour! Jon has plenty of that! 15th February 2021

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021...racial-divide/

9) ‘“They didn’t isolate the virus”.’ Chief Chinese epidemiologist tells NBC News. Referring to samples taken from the Wuhan market a year ago. By Jon Rappoport 16th February 2021

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021...ate-the-virus/

10) ‘COVID: The predatory testing labs are complicit in the crime.’ By Jon Rappoport 17th February 2021

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021...icit-in-crime/

11) ‘Yes, the NY Times exposed the PCR test.’ By Jon Rappoport 18th February 2021

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021...-the-pcr-test/

12) ‘The NY Times recalls an outbreak of PCR lies.’ By Jon Rappoport 19th February 2021 Essential reading!

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021...k-of-pcr-lies/

13) ‘Smoking gun: Fauci states COVID PCR test has fatal flaw; confession from the "beloved" expert of experts.’ The COVID PCR test is a complete fraud by Jon Rappoport 22nd February 2021

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021...aw-confession/

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old February 24th, 2021, 07:04

P.S. of yesterday's 'The Pandemic - The Pharna Industry's Rope

‘PCR test revelations from official literature; they expose their own lies.’ By Jon Rappoport 23rd February 2021

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021...heir-own-lies/

In this article Jon comes to the following conclusion: The PCR test is useless and deceptive. It provides de facto dictators the opportunity to cite “new case levels” and lock down populations, creating economic and human devastation.

RESIST, REBEL, PROTEST, OPEN UP THE ECONOMY ANY WHICH WAY YOU CAN.

And get this information out there, far and wide.

I could not have said it any better!
God bless and let’s have a good day, in spite of it all.

With love and light,
Aquarius

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old February 25th, 2021, 09:03

Paradise : Earthly Life Without Fear

A Message From The Angels And Masters

Part One

Take my hand,
I’m a stranger in paradise,
All lost in a wonderland,
A stranger in paradise.
Standing starry-eyed,
That’s the danger in paradise.

From the musical Kismet 1953
Music by Alexander Borodin 1833-1887
Words by Robert Wright and George Forrest

We, the Angels and Masters around the throne of God, the Christ Circle, are calling today to assist you and your world with overcoming all fears, and especially those of God, death and the unknown. In the presence of truth there is no room for fear and that’s why we are here. Earthly life, because of its general lack of spiritual awareness, for long enough has been ruled by fear. You will be glad to hear that this part of humankind’s earthly education is definitely over. The time has come for finding out ever more of the truth about your world’s spiritual background and the concepts that rule life on both sides of the veil, which for a long time has been separating our two worlds from each other.

Let’s start with taking a look at the meaning of Paradise. It is a similar concept to that of Heaven and hell. Both are states of consciousness and not places anyone ever went to. Hell is what human beings, during the early stages of their earthly education, are good at creating for others and later – when the law of Karma returns their misdeeds to them – for themselves. Heaven is the state when human beings have redeemed their last and oldest karmic debts and their vibrations are right for moving on to experiencing their next higher level of existence and what comes after it. Doesn’t that sound like Heaven to you?

Don’t you think it’s heavenly to find out that no-one ever went to Heaven to spend their time sleeping in the company of Jesus until judgement day, because there never was a Jesus and there will be no judgement day? As explained in other parts of the Aquarian writings, the story of Jesus is a legend and you yourselves are the only who will ever judge you. None of you is ever snuffed out like a candle when you leave your physical body behind. As soon as the purpose of one of your lifetimes has been fulfilled, like a caterpillar slipping from its chrysalis, your spirit/soul turns into a beautiful butterfly that’s released into the greater freedom of your world’s inner spiritual background, our realm. That is humankind’s true home, where every one of you is loved and tenderly cared for.

Each time an Angel of Death takes any one of you there, should someone ask: ‘Have I died? Am I in Heaven?’ the Angel replies: ‘No, you are not dead and you are not in Heaven. You have arrived in our world. Welcome home! You are alive and well and will soon start enjoying its greater freedom, because you are no longer tied to a cumbersome physical body.’ There really is nothing to be afraid of and isn’t that Paradise enough? We want you to know that every human being’s existence is an ongoing and never-ending process, which begins with spending many lifetimes as a material being in a material environment. At the end of each one of them, you return to our world. There is no other place for anyone to go to.

After resting and recovering sufficiently from the rough and tumble of your earthly experiences, time and again you re-emerge for another journey on the earthly plane. Nobody forces you to do so, but for every one of you being educated on the material plane is compulsory. You have to reappear until it has run its course and earthly life can teach you no more. This comes about through evolving into a Christed one, in your own right. Your vibrations are then right for moving on to exploring the next higher level of humankind’s existence.

You will then appreciate that Paradise is not a place from which humankind once emerged. It is a state of consciousness towards which your race for a very long time has constantly been moving, drawn ever forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral by the Christ light. Over millions of Earth years new opportunities have thus been created for ever more of you to explore and develop all aspects of your being. For every one of you that is a long journey, in which you first start experiencing yourself as a material being in a material world, without having a clue of who you really are, where you have come from and where you will eventually be going to.

Eventually, every one of you finds out about God’s nature and their own, as well as the special relationship all of you have always had with your Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life, and forever will have. The initial stage of your personal Paradise has been reached when your inner guidance confirms that this is the truth. The awareness of this for you transforms the earthly plane into a natural part of our realm, your world’s inner spiritual background that’s merely an extension of ours. This knowledge and everything else you are going to receive intuitively from us, will slowly but surely help you shed your fears, one after the other.

- To be continued. -

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old February 25th, 2021, 09:03

Paradise : Earthly Life Without Fear

A Message From The Angels And Masters

Part Two

This sets you free to love, with your whole being, us and our world as well as all life that exists in the whole of Creation. When you add to this the love of honesty and truth as your one and only ruler, you have brought your very own small corner of Paradise down to the Earth. This enables us to use you as one of our channels through which the Christ light, in both senses of the word, flows with steadily increasing force into your world and everything you come into contact with. You are glad to know that in truth:

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Spirit of the Universal Christ.
They are the Holy Trinity, who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

A world where fear is no longer known
And that’s Paradise enough!

As none of you ever experienced this state before, all of you truly are strangers in Paradise. And we have come to tell you that it’s the birthright of every human being to make their contribution towards establishing this state on the Earth, first for yourself, then for those around you and eventually for your whole world. Do not shy away from this somewhat daunting task, for we shall be with you, all the way. Shed your fears, they are no longer needed. Instead, roll up your sleeves and get to work by tuning your earthly minds into our frequencies. We know every one of you personally, better than you do yourself. We are waiting to show ever more of you intuitively how to proceed, so please call.

Earthly life will be a Paradise when peace has come to your world, at last. It will then be a place without fear, lying and cheating, dishonesty and corruption, violence, wars and other types of crime, especially those committed in the name of a God, the meaning of which is not yet understood by those who still insist in trespassing against love, the main law of life. That’s how to this day the blind still are leading the blind. Removing this blindness from every human being’s perception, once and for all, that’s the true meaning of the concept Paradise.

What you and your world have been experiencing for some time is not humankind’s spiritual rebirth. It is the Christ nature waking from its slumber in ever more human hearts. And that’s the higher esoteric truth that’s been hiding for such a long time behind the surface words of the Jesus legend’s child birth in a manger. To bring about the natural happy ending of the present unhealthy and unhappy state of your world, we need your help as much as you need ours. If that’s what sufficient numbers of you dream about and yearn for with every fibre of their being, we are willing to fulfil this dream. And that will be humankind’s first major step towards creating the state of Paradise on your planet.

Refuse to run with the herd, for those who do cannot get any further than the herd of human beings who are so frightened that they allow themselves to be led by their noses like sheep, to the slaughter. Turn to us instead and rest safely in the knowledge that we are with you and forever shall be. Do not allow anyone to frighten you. We shall always be happy to intuitively show anyone who comes to us, how they can contribute to the greatest healing miracle that has ever been experienced on the Earth. And that’s how, in the fullness of time, even the last and slowest ones in your midst are predestined to evolve into saviours and redeemers of themselves, the human race and everything that shares its world. We are with every one of you, all the way and welcome home!

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Jesus Mysteries’
‘There Is No Judgement Day’
‘Away In A Manger’

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old Today, 08:08

Nothing But The Truth : The Whole Truth

My Kind Of Astrology

Part One

Someone the other day asked me: ‘Isn’t the zodiac you refer to a rather small local physical environment to focus on when compared to the galaxy as a whole, and even more so as it relates to the entirety of the physical Universe, let alone the even larger possibility of multi Universes? There is a whole lot of physical space out there beyond our view of a relatively tiny local zodiacal perspective. Can you say that all creation is not available to souls in their growth and evolution?’

What an interesting question! Thank you for it and this is what my inner guidance has to say about it: Each one of you is a young God in the making, a beloved child of the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ. You are a spark of Its light. Mother Earth is a place of learning, a school, no more and no less. Even though what’s happening there, on the surface of things, may look rather haphazard and at random, rest assured that it most certainly is nothing of the kind.

Every human being evolves at the same steady pace, as is clearly shown by your birthchart’s planetary progressions. The main ones of interest here are those of the Sun and the Moon. Your Sun moves forward one degree per year. The Moon is known as the runner because it progresses at the rate of one degree per month. If you are fortunate enough to have someone who can show you how the progressing energies of both your Sun and Moon have always been affecting your life as well as the lives of your loved ones, you will be able to see for yourself that in truth the only thing you could ever do was to row the boat of your life. God and the Angels are the admiral of the fleet of human boats and they are the ones who are doing the steering.

The Universal Christ is the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life. The Christ spirit and light is the Light of all lights and the Sun of all suns. It is the Sun behind the Sun in the sky above you. Its light always has been and forever will be pulling all earthly life, including every human being who ever took part in it and that in the course of millions of years, forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. Every human being has one of its own, so has the whole of humankind as well as your planet and everything that’s ever appeared there.

From the moment of humankind’s first appearance on the Earth, human beings were given the precious gift of freedom of choice. This means that at all times you are allowed to make your own decisions about how you wish to react to whatever comes your way. Alas, for a long time you are unaware that you are personally responsible and accountable for every one of your thoughts, words and actions. It takes a long time until you find out that you can but row the boat of your life and that the steering is done by the wise ones in charge of you. They are responsible for your development and dwell in the spiritual background of your earthly existence, on its inner level.

In spite of this, you are by no means manoeuvred through life like marionettes or pulled like puppets on a string. All of you are comparable to dogs on a lead, which the Angels of Karma are holding in their hands. It’s your karmic debts that determine what kind of relationships and lessons you are encountering in the course of each lifetime. As you can see for yourself now, even though on the surface of things in earthly life it looks as if human beings were allowed to do as they please, they could not be further from the truth. Read more about this by following the relevant link at the end of this chapter.

It takes a long time until someone becomes aware of their personal responsibility for every one of their thoughts, words and actions, and how the Universal law of cause and effect, widely known as the law of Karma, affects life in the whole of Creation, therefore also the earthly plane. Like all great things, this law is a very simple one. It merely decrees that whatever any one of you sends into your world, in the fullness of time, unerringly finds its way back to its sender, like a boomerang. This can come about later in the same lifetime or in a distant future one, when the person’s earthly self has grown strong enough to cope with that which it once created, when it did not yet know about the existence of this law.

The evolutionary journey of every human being, without exception, takes all of you time and again round the whole of the zodiac. This ensures that the qualities of all signs and houses are sufficiently experienced. First each one of you has to experience the negative characteristics and later the positive ones. In the beginning you take to part in them at the giving end and later, when you have matured enough to be able to cope with what’s coming your way, you find yourself at the receiving end.

Every new round begins with Aries and ends with Pisces. Each one of them takes you onto experiencing your earthly existence on a somewhat higher level. Education in the earthly school of life is compulsory for every human being. Its curriculum has been completed when you have evolved into a Christed one, each in their own right. Nobody ever forces you to take part in the earthly school’s lessons. The true home of every spirit/soul is the spirit realm, from which you emerge at the beginning of each new lifetime and return to when they have run their course.

Being once more aware of your true nature as spirit/soul, you know why from time to time you are taking part in earthly life. You realise that, if you ever want to leave that part of your apprenticeship as a young God in the making behind and be allowed to move on to exploring the higher and eventually highest levels of life, there is nothing for it but thinking about another earthly lifetime and applying for it. You ask the wise ones in charge of you to help you decide where and when and with whom it would best be spent.

The end of your earthly education has been reached when with the help of self-discipline and self-mastery the drives and urges of your lower earthly nature have been overcome. As soon as you have well and truly left them behind, you have evolved into Christed one. When Earth’s lessons have nothing left to teach you and, through your experiences on that plane, your energies have changed sufficiently, at the end of your present lifetime you will be ready to start exploring the next higher level of life and the greater freedom of the spirit realm. The wise ones in charge of you will be by your side to advise and show where to go next.

Without these developments none of you will ever be let loose on anything in the whole of Creation, on their own. You have matured into spiritual adulthood when every one of your thoughts, words and actions shows that you are a responsible and trustworthy spiritual adult. At that developmental stage you are glad to know that, even though your spirit friends and helpers are invisible to earthly eyes, that does not mean they do not exist. That’s why you gratefully accept what they are offering you.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files